Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
CHARACTERS
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:00 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 08:55 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 08:48 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:46 PM

Old October 19th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
The prospect of furthering her training she had paused after leaving her clan, and to finally put her wings to good use, seemed appealing to the young she-cat. But she was a little scared she would disappoint the Clan leader with her poor flying skills, having barely learned how to use them.
Her eyes gleamed and her stomach gave an embarassing rumbling sound for the whole forest to hear when the other molly offered to share her mouse, but she quickly got back on her paws, and slowly approached the tree where Dragonstar had settled down.
"Yes." She started. "I would appreciate a bite or two out of that mouse, as well as some information on that cat."
after taking a quick bite or two of the mouse dragonstar explained"her name is greenvine a strange green shecat from the unknown she can control nature" she said taking another bite of the mouse."i met her in the forest north of here and we traveled together a bit. one day a falling tree almost crushed me.i could hear greenvine whispering to the trees that she misses her time to kill me. in that moment i leaped at her she used her vines to strangle me i slashed my hind legs at her eyes bilnding them she put me down and ran away."dragondstar says looking in the trees for any sign of movement.

(after the mouse) we should get going if we be there before dark.
Old October 19th, 2017, 11:01 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

after taking a quick bite or two of the mouse dragonstar explained"her name is greenvine a strange green shecat from the unknown she can control nature" she said taking another bite of the mouse."i met her in the forest north of here and we traveled together a bit. one day a falling tree almost crushed me.i could hear greenvine whispering to the trees that she misses her time to kill me. in that moment i leaped at her she used her vines to strangle me i slashed my hind legs at her eyes bilnding them she put me down and ran away."dragondstar says looking in the trees for any sign of movement.

(after the mouse) we should get going if we be there before dark.
Magpiepaw listened intently to Dragonstar's story while taking some bites out of the mouse from time to time. Her ears perked up when the she-cat mentioned that Greenvine was able to control nature. She had heard the tales of cats having these kinds of powers, but she never believed them to be true. Then again, she herself had wings “… huh. Guess I should try to be less skeptical about some things ...” The young molly thought.
She shuddered when Dragonstar explained that Greenvine had tried to kill her, hoping she wouldn't cross paths with that apparently murderous cat anytime soon. It seemed to be Dragonstar's wish as well, as Magpiepaw caught her staring in the distance, scanning the area.
When she had finished the mouse, the Clan leader asked her to follow her to the camp before sundown, and she nodded. “Sure. I wouldn't want to sleep out in the open, especially if cats like Greenvine roam around these parts ... even if she's injured, she could still be dangerous ...
Once again, she shuddered. The she-cat she had just met and was now standing in front of her would have been badly injured, or even killed by that cat had things been different.
I'll have to train harder than ever if this is the kind of enemy I'll have to face in the future ...” The young cat thought, as she followed Dragonstar in what she assumed was the direction of the camp.
Old October 19th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Dragon of fire

they enter the camp with a large pointed rock like a single mountian between both entrances:the leaders den. at the back was a large caver: the warriors den
with to fallen trees on both sides:med cat den and nursery.and on one side of the log a hole covered by plants: apprentices den and the other
a nice bush:the elders den
"hope you dont mind me asking but why did you run away you have at app. name and im curious.
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Dragon of fire

Default DRAGONCLAN BORDERS

dragonclan needs a clan to share a border with your willing to then fill this out.

clan name:
leader name:
number of cats in clan( may need transfer to my clan):

hope you enjoy!!!
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:13 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
they enter the camp with a large pointed rock like a single mountian between both entrances:the leaders den. at the back was a large caver: the warriors den
with to fallen trees on both sides:med cat den and nursery.and on one side of the log a hole covered by plants: apprentices den and the other
a nice bush:the elders den
"hope you dont mind me asking but why did you run away you have at app. name and im curious.
Magpiepaw followed Dragonstar around the camp, looking at everything that was in it. She tried to make sense of where each of the dens would be. She was sure she got the leader's and the warrior's den right, but didn't have the same confidence with the other dens' placement. She made a mental note to ask Dragonstar later on.
Lost in her thoughts, she barely registered what the Clan leader had just asked her, but after standing still, mouth slightly agape for a few seconds, it came back to her.
She debated wether or not telling her would be a good idea, but she figured, if she was to stay in this new clan, she owed her leader an explanation.
"Oh, well ..." She paused, trying to figure out how to say it right. "You see, I had a pretty okay family, my mother, and my two siblings ... they never made fun of my wings, so , they weren't really the problem ..."
She took a deep breath, remembering how her clan mates used to treat her, and continued. "You see, apart from the fact that my father had been a loner, which the other cats would tease and mock all of us for, I also had the misfortune to inherit his wings, while my siblings didn't. So out of the three of us I was the one who got bullied the most."
She paused once more, and spoke again after a few moments. "At first, my siblings would defend me, but at one point they stopped, as they had had enough. And then I became an apprentice and ... I'm here now." She finished, not ready to speak out loud of the events that forced her to make that drastic choice.
"And, honestly, I'm kinda glad to be here. I mean I'm still scared, in a way, but at least you have a camp, and you're a leader, so ..." She said, before looking down at her paws.
Not wanting to let an awkward silence fall on the both of them, she then decided to ask Dragonstar about the camp.
"Sooo, could you tell me how the camp is organized ? If you want, of course."
Old October 21st, 2017, 05:29 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Magpiepaw followed Dragonstar around the camp, looking at everything that was in it. She tried to make sense of where each of the dens would be. She was sure she got the leader's and the warrior's den right, but didn't have the same confidence with the other dens' placement. She made a mental note to ask Dragonstar later on.
Lost in her thoughts, she barely registered what the Clan leader had just asked her, but after standing still, mouth slightly agape for a few seconds, it came back to her.
She debated wether or not telling her would be a good idea, but she figured, if she was to stay in this new clan, she owed her leader an explanation.
"Oh, well ..." She paused, trying to figure out how to say it right. "You see, I had a pretty okay family, my mother, and my two siblings ... they never made fun of my wings, so , they weren't really the problem ..."
She took a deep breath, remembering how her clan mates used to treat her, and continued. "You see, apart from the fact that my father had been a loner, which the other cats would tease and mock all of us for, I also had the misfortune to inherit his wings, while my siblings didn't. So out of the three of us I was the one who got bullied the most."
She paused once more, and spoke again after a few moments. "At first, my siblings would defend me, but at one point they stopped, as they had had enough. And then I became an apprentice and ... I'm here now." She finished, not ready to speak out loud of the events that forced her to make that drastic choice.
"And, honestly, I'm kinda glad to be here. I mean I'm still scared, in a way, but at least you have a camp, and you're a leader, so ..." She said, before looking down at her paws.
Not wanting to let an awkward silence fall on the both of them, she then decided to ask Dragonstar about the camp.
"Sooo, could you tell me how the camp is organized ? If you want, of course."
"of course" dragonstar said smiling, her first time showing a cat the camp! with a flick of her tail she pointed to the large rock" thats the leader's den my den. and thats the warriors den in the caver" she said pointing to the cave."the fallen tree on the left is the nursery and the right med cat den.the bush next to the med cat den is the elders den and the hole covered by plants is the app. den i plan to have brambles covering to gaps and to keep wind out" dragonstar explained."we should get some moss its getting late and we can go hunt it the morning oh and i know someone who may want to join the clan" dragonstar said walking out of the camp tiredly.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:22 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:

"of course" dragonstar said smiling, her first time showing a cat the camp! with a flick of her tail she pointed to the large rock" thats the leader's den my den. and thats the warriors den in the caver" she said pointing to the cave."the fallen tree on the left is the nursery and the right med cat den.the bush next to the med cat den is the elders den and the hole covered by plants is the app. den i plan to have brambles covering to gaps and to keep wind out" dragonstar explained."we should get some moss its getting late and we can go hunt it the morning oh and i know someone who may want to join the clan" dragonstar said walking out of the camp tiredly.
After Dragonstar enthusiastically told her what each parts of the camp were for, Magpiepaw found herself feeling a little more at home. The fact the den she was supposed to sleep in could let some gusts of wind inside it was a little upsetting, but she quickly looked on the bright side and figured she could always cover the holes up with some moss for the time being.
Speaking of moss, she heard Dragonstar talk about collecting some of it, and Magpiepaw was about to dash to a humid part of the forest to get some, but stopped at the other things her new leader said.
Yes ! Hunting would be great ! I love hunting !” She meowed happily, to the point where she almost purred, but restrained herself in fear of making a mouse-brain out of herself. “Oh, and, could you tell me who is that cat that might join us is ?” She asked, trotting to be at Dragonstar's level, before noticing how tired the Dragonclan leader looked. “If you're feeling up to it, of course ...
In the meantime, she made it her mission to take in her surroundings and try and find some moss.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
After Dragonstar enthusiastically told her what each parts of the camp were for, Magpiepaw found herself feeling a little more at home. The fact the den she was supposed to sleep in could let some gusts of wind inside it was a little upsetting, but she quickly looked on the bright side and figured she could always cover the holes up with some moss for the time being.
Speaking of moss, she heard Dragonstar talk about collecting some of it, and Magpiepaw was about to dash to a humid part of the forest to get some, but stopped at the other things her new leader said.
Yes ! Hunting would be great ! I love hunting !” She meowed happily, to the point where she almost purred, but restrained herself in fear of making a mouse-brain out of herself. “Oh, and, could you tell me who is that cat that might join us is ?” She asked, trotting to be at Dragonstar's level, before noticing how tired the Dragonclan leader looked. “If you're feeling up to it, of course ...
In the meantime, she made it her mission to take in her surroundings and try and find some moss.
"well his name is lightningscale and no didnt say it wrong its scale not tail.well me and him are part dragon so not only do i have wings i can breath fire same with lightningscale but he can shoot lightning and has wings"dragonstar said clawing moss off a tree."he's always going off about joining a good clan that wont judge cats cause of wings or....shooting lightning out of his tail..maybe his name should be lightningtail"she said laughing a bit."i have known him for a while and thought he'd make a great clanmate"

after they collected more then enough dragonstar said"we should be good lets head back im going to leave at dawn to find lightningscale you can come if you like."

So did they bury you?
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:

"well his name is lightningscale and no didnt say it wrong its scale not tail.well me and him are part dragon so not only do i have wings i can breath fire same with lightningscale but he can shoot lightning and has wings"dragonstar said clawing moss off a tree."he's always going off about joining a good clan that wont judge cats cause of wings or....shooting lightning out of his tail..maybe his name should be lightningtail"she said laughing a bit."i have known him for a while and thought he'd make a great clanmate"

after they collected more then enough dragonstar said"we should be good lets head back im going to leave at dawn to find lightningscale you can come if you like."
Magpiepaw had her sights set on a comfortable-looking patch of moss when Dragonstar began talking. So this new cat was named Lightning ... scale ? What a peculiar name.
The apprentice froze when her leader mentioned being part-dragon and being able to breathe fire. She looked at her own wings, her eyes wide.
Can I do that sort of stuff too ? She thought.
She tried her best to focus on what Dragonstar was saying next. Her mouth full of moss, she gave a muffled chuckle when her leader joked about the future clanmate's name and his ability, and she couldn't help herself from commenting a yet again muffled "Yeah, he sounds like he could be a fun addition."
When Dragonstar stopped talking, Magpiepaw saw her heading towards a particularly flourishing patch of moss, and followed suit, trying to gather as many as possible. They went on like this until the sun had almost disappeared on the horizon.
At the end of it all, the young she-cat's mouth was so full of moss that she barely managed to give her excited nods in response to her leader's offer.

(I already typed this once, but my connexion failed when I posted it, so I don't know if it's been taken into account or not. So there may be two of the almost-same posts, or only this one, we'll see ...)

Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Dragon of fire

early in the morning dragonstar woke quickly and looked around her den the dark surroundings made her sad, then she had an idea she looked outside to she magpiepaw in her den thinking she was asleep and didn't want to wake her so early in the morning. she walked into the warm sun that was coming over the horizon and daddled outside the camp and found a nice stick and walked back inside her den.she made a small flame seting the stick on fire lighting up the den.
after that she wint into the app den to wake magpiepaw."wake up sleepyhead" she said.

So did they bury you?