Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:41 PM
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:07 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Favorite/Non-Favorite Warrior Cat Clans and Why?

What's your favorite clan to your least favorite clan, and why?

Alright, so the top of the list for me is RiverClan. I really enjoy swimming, and I took lessons when I was little, but only for a little bit. And, I recently started to like fish. I just, generally really enjoyed RiverClan, it's always been my favorite ever since I started reading the series. I really enjoyed the little fishing cats, and Crookedstar's Promise is one of my favorite super editions besides Tallstar's Revenge.

Next for me, is WindClan. I've always liked track, running, sprinting all that. And, WindClan is the speedy clan. Despite being a bit.. hostile during Onestar's leadership, which really irritated me. I do love open spaces, not that I don't like trees, I love nature a lot, so that isn't much of the problem. Their really isn't a problem with WindClan. Onestar is mainly the problem.

ShadowClan, the edgy edgelords. Too many evil leaders. But, I think they're pretty cool, but their on the meh section of my list. They're the so called "evil" which didn't interest me that much. Though, I'm quite the night owl so them sticking to the shadows is a bit interesting on that level. Yellowfang's Secret, and Yellowfang in general. She's a feisty sass bucket, like my dear old Alderscreech. But, moving on.

SkyClan is next on the list. They're interesting enough, a fresh breath of fresh air to me. Though the names are a bit bizarre, which makes them interesting. What kept me from putting them more up on the list is.. the Daylight Warriors thing. Now, I know they weren't "near" the main clans. But.. still. Its, a big disadvantage for the clan. Thus the reason Darktail won. But also an advantage, for the kittypets. They can stay with their twolegs, and not have to leave them. Personal advantage if you will. Hawkwing is one of my favorite SkyClan characters, he's pretty relatable, in his super edition.Outside of that though... meh.

ThunderClan is mainly the last one on the list. Due to the popularity of them. The main clan that is focused so much attention on. I barely care for ThunderClan. Just, no interest in them, since we've focused on them so long. All the other clans have more interesting things about them, really to be completely honest. I don't hate the clan.. just a lot of people like this clan.And I don't in a sense.

And that's the rest of my list, I can't wait to see everyone else's!
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Favorite/Non-Favorite Warrior Cat Clans and Why?

probably riverclan under crookedstar's leadership -- i didn't mind it immediately succeeding him but it got a bit boring after the first arc (and i never cared for leopardstar as a character)

i enjoyed shadowclan under blackstar too, i just wish it didn't go downhill because they wanted tigerstar 2.0
i liked rowanclaw, it's a shame they threw him in the trash like they did

wolfhive
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:48 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: Favorite/Non-Favorite Warrior Cat Clans and Why?

I liked Thunderclan under Bluestar s leadership. She made the clan seem great and noble. She made wise decisions and her clan thrived under her.
Why did they make her become weak and frail? It is a shame they did that to the great leader.
Windclan they have always been weak, mouse brained , and they never seemed very smart.
Old November 9th, 2017, 11:04 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Honestly I really liked Thunderclan under Bluestar and under Firestar until he kinda started going a bit crazy. I grew up reading mainly about this clan. I had many of my favorite character in there because I was a basic elementary school student but even now that I'm nearly done with high school this clan will always hold a special place in my heart.

I loved Windclan in the first arc but the second Onestar took over I was so over it and Onestar as a character. He just became very obnoxious which to me really reflected on his clan. To this day it's definitely not one of my favorites.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:24 PM

Thunderclan is quickly becoming my least favorite. Everyone is right, they are pretty much snooty and "better than everyone" at this point because they are the ONLY ones that get all these stupid prophecies and stuff. That really bothers me because that's not how something like this would work, or there would be no point in having 4 clans living together in harmony.