Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM

Old November 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Ashfire knew it was wrong to listen to others conversations but he did and it didn't sound like it was going to be a happy ending. He stood up and left camp to go hunting on his own.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:53 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Rainleaf opened her eyes and stretched in her warm den. She stood up, crossing the den and walking into the warm sun, smiling. She looked at her fellow clanmates, then went back in her den, for she had work to do. She sighed as she saw the giant pile of herbs that needed sorting. She looked around for Shypaw. Rainleaf didn't want to do this alone... besides, the apprentice needed some training anyway. "Shypaw?" She called. "I'm going to the herbal grounds, can you keep track of the den and herbs while I'm gone? When I'm back we can start training if you're okay with that." She padded back out of her den and headed towards the herbal grounds, smiling at all the cats she encountered.
(@Rivergold)
Agh turds )
"Oh! Okay!" Shypaw poked her head out of the herb store, where she had been sorting through the herbs that were dried out and unusable. She nodded brightly at the entrance. "You can count on..." she trailed off, realizing that Rainleaf was already gone. "...me."

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old November 13th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar sighed guilt was now swirling around in her stomach making it harder and harder to stay silent " I will Fireflower i..I promise " she meowed and whent back to her den which was an empty base of a willow tree she layed down and sighed yet again " why do I always have to feel guilty? " she said under her breath and layed her head down going to sleep hoping to talk to embersong in her dreams please embersong tell me what I should do ,
either tell Fireflower your dead and with the skywalkers or not? Please
she thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on her jaws
embersong was walking in the clouds and saw the leader.embersong saw the talk twostar had with fireflower.she realize she was in her dream!"ok i dont know how i got here but you should tell fireflower that im whatever i am in the sky!we dont think of it as dead but gone to a difference den where you dont know whats going on inside but they will come out and meet soon.tell her im like dragonfire when she watched over us in that rouge clan that we joined.and tell her i miss her"embersong said "i will watch over the clan twostar you can be sure of that as soon as i understand what i am oh and fireflower that im not dead cause no one killed me"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

embersong was walking in the clouds and saw the leader.embersong saw the talk twostar had with fireflower.she realize she was in her dream!"ok i dont know how i got here but you should tell fireflower that im whatever i am in the sky!we dont think of it as dead but gone to a difference den where you dont know whats going on inside but they will come out and meet soon.tell her im like dragonfire when she watched over us in that rouge clan that we joined.and tell her i miss her"embersong said "i will watch over the clan twostar you can be sure of that as soon as i understand what i am oh and fireflower that im not dead cause no one killed me"

Twostar blinked her eyes and nodded in her dream she sighed in relief
" I'm sorry it's just I don't wanna hurt Fireflower , and I don't wanna loose any more warriors " she meowed her ears flattened and licked her paw she needed to tell the truth , but she didn't want to if it meant loosing another loyal warrior . What should she do? Tell the truth , or lie.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Twostar blinked her eyes and nodded in her dream she sighed in relief
" I'm sorry it's just I don't wanna hurt Fireflower , and I don't wanna loose any more warriors " she meowed her ears flattened and licked her paw she needed to tell the truth , but she didn't want to if it meant loosing another loyal warrior . What should she do? Tell the truth , or lie.
"i understand but i can only watch her here i dont know how far a cat can go that i can see(?)shell stay if she wants she may be happy knowing im here or she may what to go and look for dragonfire and i dont even know where she is which is why soon i will need to go and look for her just so i know dragonfire is safe but for now i need to watch fireflower so i know shes safe here.darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter in the darkness"(plot idea?)with thoses words she flew behide the leader and was gone.

So did they bury you?
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:

"i understand but i can only watch her here i dont know how far a cat can go that i can see(?)shell stay if she wants she may be happy knowing im here or she may what to go and look for dragonfire and i dont even know where she is which is why soon i will need to go and look for her just so i know dragonfire is safe but for now i need to watch fireflower so i know shes safe here.darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter in the darkness"(plot idea?)with thoses words she flew behide the leader and was gone.
Dude that sounds like an awesome prophecy in the last sentence ! )
Twostar ears perked up she was dumbstruck at what embersongs last sentence
" Darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter then the darkness " she repeated as she woke up . Her face contorted again what did this mean! ?
this can't be a prophecy can it? Will it mean my clan will be destroyed ?? What does this mean!she thought frantically as she faced the back of her den unaware of any one else arriving

Last edited by Leucos; November 13th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Dude that sounds like an awesome prophecy in the last sentence ! )
Twostar ears perked up she was dumbstruck at what embersongs last sentence
" Darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter then the darkness " she repeated as she woke up . Her face contorted again what did this mean! ?
this can't be a prophecy can it? Will it mean my clan will be destroyed ?? What does this mean!she thought frantically as she faced the back of her den unaware of any one else arriving
(i know right! i asked role to talk to me about it )
fireflower out of the camp to hunt drawing the scents around her and finding the strongest one she followed it to i tree .she looked up and saw a thin magpie(thats a bird,right?)and leaped on the trunk of the tree.trees are like her home her sisters (and her but never show them cause of dragonstars story)have wings.she leaped for the bird the bird flew before she was able to attack"mouse dung!"fireflower spat angrily.she walked around some more and found.....hawk?something she can handle.she leaped and her claws hooked the wing and dragged it down.the hawk flew for fireflower but she bit the neck killing it "its a big one"she thought as she walked back to the camp
as she entered she said "who wants to eat this hawk!"(i made that sound lonely)
embersong watched from the sky looking at her sister if only she was able to do something than watch.but she was lucky to be whatever she was :skywalker guardian .she liked the sound of that.she walked down to a caver like hole in the clouds and drifted into sleep.

So did they bury you?
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

she sees a cat in the shadows watching the cats go by (she didnt know about nightwatcher)she flew down to the cat as she got closer the cat looked smaller,a kit maybe?"who are you?"embersong asked

(hey if someone needs a mate fireflower is open)
(Sorry! Didnt get a notif)

Flowerkit's dull eyes looked up sadly. This could be another cat to manipulate. She seemed naive enough to trick. Now to play it off as if she were a Skywatcher. "My name is Flowerkit," she sighed. "I died five moons ago, and it seems like everyone has forgotten me.
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:

(i know right! i asked role to talk to me about it )
fireflower out of the camp to hunt drawing the scents around her and finding the strongest one she followed it to i tree .she looked up and saw a thin magpie(thats a bird,right?)and leaped on the trunk of the tree.trees are like her home her sisters (and her but never show them cause of dragonstars story)have wings.she leaped for the bird the bird flew before she was able to attack"mouse dung!"fireflower spat angrily.she walked around some more and found.....hawk?something she can handle.she leaped and her claws hooked the wing and dragged it down.the hawk flew for fireflower but she bit the neck killing it "its a big one"she thought as she walked back to the camp
as she entered she said "who wants to eat this hawk!"(i made that sound lonely)
embersong watched from the sky looking at her sister if only she was able to do something than watch.but she was lucky to be whatever she was :skywalker guardian .she liked the sound of that.she walked down to a caver like hole in the clouds and drifted into sleep.
Yup magpie is a bird )
Twostar trotted out of her den and spotted Fireflower she inhaled and exhailed tell her the truth twostar don't hesitate , just say the truth she thought she shook her orange and white fur as she yawned she ran up to Fireflower her feet were as fast as though fire was underneath them
" Fireflower! Your sister is fine she she is a Skywalker guardian , she loves you and misses you . " she meowed loudly as she landed in front of the warrior she breathed quickly hoping Fireflower heard her

Old November 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Sorry! Didnt get a notif)

Flowerkit's dull eyes looked up sadly. This could be another cat to manipulate. She seemed naive enough to trick. Now to play it off as if she were a Skywatcher. "My name is Flowerkit," she sighed. "I died five moons ago, and it seems like everyone has forgotten me.
"then how you here?well im embersong the skywalker guardian"embersong said

(any idea for the prophecy?)

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; November 13th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.