Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:45 AM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:36 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:33 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
A helpful little cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Default A new set a new storyline

My story line is kind of.. um boring i need help but here is a sneakpeak at
The Omen of the Blood

“Oww!” Shinepaw yipped as Moonpaw swiped at Shinepaw muzzle. “Got you!” Moonpaw cheered. “No you didn’t!” Shinepaw joked as he reversed the blow and tackled him. “Stop act like kits.” Dragonpaw groaned. Shinepaw, Moonpaw, and Dragonpaw were Sunwing’s kits. “What, when we are going to be warriors tomorrow!” Moonpaw meowed. “Lets just be useful and hunt” Dragonpaw grumbled. They went out and hunt for the rest of the day. “Can’t wait for tomorrow” Moonpaw meowed as they all fall asleep. “Shinepaw”. “Huh?” Shinepaw peeped he was at the icy tree with his siblings “Guys what are we doing here”. We look around and a Starclan cat appeared. “We came to give to give you a message so keep this a secret.” the strange cat began “Prepare for despair and betrayal, when it happens find out the blackened”. “What?” Moonpaw questioned. “You will see” the cat said as it faded away. Then they waked up startled, “Guys did you have a weird dream?” Shinepaw asked. Both of them nodded “Prepare for despair and betrayal? What do it mean Hmmm… omens?” Dragonpaw mewed. “Let all cats able hunt their own prey gather in this meeting” Foxstar shouted. We gathered and sat near the leader. “Now we are going to have three more warriors, Shinepaw, Moonpaw, and Dragonpaw do you accept to protect your clan, even with your life?” “I do” we said. Shinepaw with your big loyalty to your clan you are now Shineheart. “Shineheart Shineheart!” Moonpaw, you are strong and brave with your clan, you are now Moonfang. Dragonpaw, you can outsmart your foes, you are now Dragonshade. All of the warriors cheered the new names of the warriors. Foxstar dismissed the gathering and we were proud of ourselves. “Guys, no time to celebrate the omen said we should prepare.” Dragonshade alerted “For despair and betrayal” Moonfang added. “Ok let go look around for clues” We looked around for a while. “Guys look!” They rushed to a tree and saw two cat talking, one was their mother and the other cat was a cat in their clan but it was hard to see. “I can’t hear what they are saying” Shineheart whispered “I can, there are saying something about meeting tomorrow morning somewhere, maybe at the rocks?” Dragonshade whispered. “We should spy on them” Moonfang told. We agreed and went back to camp. The next day we snuck out and went to the rocks. “Well what could go wo- AHHHHHHH!” Moonfang and Shineheart screamed. They were walking down hopes up for clues just to be crushed to see their mother head chopped off and on the ground, the face was in horror and so were ours. “This can’t happen!” “Who would kill her!?” Shineheart cried “We need to report this”. We ran back and told everyone. “This what the omen means we need to find who killed her” Moonfang hissed. “Ok lets go back to the murder” Dragonshade exclaimed. We went back and looked at the place. “Here! A piece of fur, it is pale gray and the only cats that are pale gray is… Greypaw, Snakefang, Echoshade, and Foxstar. So they are our suspects.” Shineheart examined “Lets go look at the corpse.” “No way I’m touching that!” Moonfang squeaked. “I can”