Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:33 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old November 16th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
@Shadow

Name- Sleekwind
Age- 27 moons
Gender- male
Clan- RoseClan
Looks- sleek, thick gray fur with a tail that ends in a plume, his paws are a darker gray and his eyes are amber
Personality- TBRP (to be roleplayed)
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)- Warrior
Crush/Mate: Open
Other- I want to let you know that I will only be active during the weekdays between 7:50-2:45
Questions-
Anything I missed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
RoseClan
Name: Thunderdash
Age- 39 Moons
Gender- Male
Clan- RoseClan
Looks- Dark brown and grey tabby tom with icy blue eyes
Personality- TBRPed
Crush/Mate: None
Other- None
Questions- None
Anything I missed: @Merrypotatoes

FernClan
Name: Shadowflight
Age- 27 Moons
Gender- Male
Clan- FernClan
Looks- Massive black tom with amber eyes
Personality- TBRPed
Crush/Mate: None
Other- None
Questions- None
Anything I missed: Nope
Even though your already accepted DOUBLE ACCEPTED
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

WE MAY STARTTT
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:27 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Even though your already accepted DOUBLE ACCEPTED
Okay, thanks
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:04 PM

FernClan
Tumblecloud padded out of her den, bright eyes keen and alert. The female's long tail brushed over the dusty ground as she peered around at the cat's in the clearing. Settling beside an oak tree, the she-cat began to groom her pretty fur.

Thunderdash jumped down from his place on a low hanging sycamore branch and stretched, reaching with his paws till his legs trembled. Standing upright, he to looked around camp with a blank gaze.

RoseClan
Shadowflight padded into camp, a thrush and a robin caught in his jaws. The broad-shouldered black tom cat dropped his catch on the pile and looked around, tail flicking nonchalantly.
All open for tagging

Last edited by Undercover; November 17th, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Red was padding around in Fernclan territory. He was told to stay out of this territory but it only fueled his curiosity. The rather large male sniffed the ground. His blue eyes scanning his surroundings. His red fur puffing out in attempt to look bigger than he already was. He wanted to know why this territory was so..dangerous. But it was surly nothing the fox look alike couldn’t handle.

Fernclan

Dawnflight woke up and stretched before padding out into the camp.The small new warrior’s pretty blue eyes scanned the clearing for anycat who was awake. She waited a bit for more cats to wake so she went and ate a mouse in the meantime.

Roseclan

Wolfwind grumpily woke up she tried to fall back asleep but her vibrant green eyes flicked open at The horrible stench of rotten herbs. She scrunched up her face and limped towards the stench growling that she didn’t go through them yesterday. The molly grabbed the rotten herbs in her mouth and started limping them to take outside and bury.

[COLOR="Cyan"]Silentstar was already up. He came into his camp with a couple pieces of pray. The larger males icy blue eyes scanned the clearing resting his gaze on the sky. He took a piece of prey to his den and dropped it at the mouth of his den. “When will these fluffs of fur get up.” he mewed in his husky voice sighing.

( @Merrypotatoes your deputy is gonna have to become a leader today since no one has applied for Leader is that ok?)

Last edited by Shadow; November 17th, 2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Red was padding around in Fernclan territory. He was told to stay out of this territory but it only fueled his curiosity. The rather large male sniffed the ground. His blue eyes scanning his surroundings. His red fur puffing out in attempt to look bigger than he already was. He wanted to know why this territory was so..dangerous. But it was surly nothing the fox look alike couldn’t handle.

Fernclan

Dawnflight woke up and stretched before padding out into the camp.The small new warrior’s pretty blue eyes scanned the clearing for anycat who was awake. She waited a bit for more cats to wake so she went and ate a mouse in the meantime.

Roseclan

Wolfwind grumpily woke up she tried to fall back asleep but her vibrant green eyes flicked open at The horrible stench of rotten herbs. She scrunched up her face and limped towards the stench growling that she didn’t go through them yesterday. The molly grabbed the rotten herbs in her mouth and started limping them to take outside and bury.

Silentstar was already up. He came into his camp with a couple pieces of pray. The larger males icy blue eyes scanned the clearing resting his gaze on Tumblecloud. He took a piece of prey to her and dropped it at her paws. “Good morning Tumblecloud.” he mewed in his husky voice that he had. @Undercover

( @Merrypotatoes your deputy is gonna have to become a leader today since no one has applied for Leader is that ok?)
(Idk I guess and @Undercover leader-medcat relationship?)
Poisonshatter woke up and padded out of the warriors den. He was still mourning his best friend who was the leader. He sighed and sat outside the medicine cats den waiting for her so that they could go to moonstone.
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:

Fernclan

Roseclan

Silentstar was already up. He came into his camp with a couple pieces of pray. The larger males icy blue eyes scanned the clearing resting his gaze on Tumblecloud. He took a piece of prey to her and dropped it at her paws. “Good morning Tumblecloud.” he mewed in his husky voice that he had. @Undercover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
(Idk I guess and @Undercover leader-medcat relationship?)
Poisonshatter woke up and padded out of the warriors den. He was still mourning his best friend who was the leader. He sighed and sat outside the medicine cats den waiting for her so that they could go to moonstone.
Merry: Sure, but could you elaborate on whta you were thinking?
Shadow: Oh shoot, I got my previous post wrong; Tumble is in FernClan, not RoseClan. Sorry about that.

Tumblecloud: Tumblecloud looked up from her grooming and spotted Poisonshatter, the clan deputy. Getting quickly to her paws, the she-cat padded over to him. "Hey," she meowed, sympathy and kindness edging her mew. "Are you ready?" She tipped her head slightling in the direction of her cave where the herbs were stored. "I have some traveling herbs prepared."
Old November 17th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Merry: Sure, but could you elaborate on whta you were thinking?
Shadow: Oh shoot, I got my previous post wrong; Tumble is in FernClan, not RoseClan. Sorry about that.

Tumblecloud: Tumblecloud looked up from her grooming and spotted Poisonshatter, the clan deputy. Getting quickly to her paws, the she-cat padded over to him. "Hey," she meowed, sympathy and kindness edging her mew. "Are you ready?" She tipped her head slightling in the direction of her cave where the herbs were stored. "I have some traveling herbs prepared."
(Idk maybe they just fall for each other during the trip because of an incident and he saves her or she saves him.)
Poisonshatter sighed and nodded. He nudged her a bit as a friendly gesture and walked into the cave. He sat down on the side. He yawned and blinked.
Old November 17th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
(Idk maybe they just fall for each other during the trip because of an incident and he saves her or she saves him.)
Poisonshatter sighed and nodded. He nudged her a bit as a friendly gesture and walked into the cave. He sat down on the side. He yawned and blinked.
Tumblecloud let out a brief pure, nudging him back. She was quite fond of the deputy-soon-to-be-leader, and enjoyed being around him. Flicking her tail over his ear, she disappeared inside of the Medicines Cat Den. As she neared the back, Tumblecloud nosed around in the half-light until she came upon two bundles of traveling herbs. Picking them up, the female stepped back into the light. "Here," she meows, setting one bind-weed encircled clump infront of the tom cat. "Eat up!" She flashed a half-smile, dipped her head down to eat the herbs before her.

((That could be a good plot. Sounds good with me!))
Old November 17th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Fern is green, Rose is red for me]

Trickletuft took a bite of a mouse. I wonder if anyone want to go hunting. He thought to himself. Maybe even border patrols.

When the warrior had finished his small meal he buried the bones an remains. Trickletuft then sat up and began grooming his fur.
[Open]

Hazelfeather padded in circles around the den. She didn’t understand why she was a prisoner. What had she one wrong? The young warrior couldn’t help but begin to tear apart some of the den. She nearly tore down a wall before she got tired. Hazelfeather sat down and glared outside of the den.
[Open]

Character Site