Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM

Old November 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Tumblecloud nodded, though she wasn't completely reassured. As she crossed between two trees, the moonstone in sight, a sharp scent hit her. Eyes wide, she glance down at Poisonshatter. "Is that a fox?" She asked' hoping he would deny the scent. She knew he wouldn't, of course, but she hoped they could avoid the creature at all costs.
He sniffed and he nodded.”be careful. Just go over to the moonstone and be cautious.” He started walking towards the moonstone @Undercover

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 21st, 2017 at 08:59 AM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:43 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He sniffed and he nodded.”be careful. Just go over to the moonstone and be cautious.” He started walking towards the moonstone @Undercover
Tumblecloud nodded, flicking her ears. She began to climb the familiar path to highstones as darkness began to cover the sky. As she reached the tunnel, the she-cat took a deep breath. "Ready?" She asked, slightly nervous for Poisonshatter. She knew how much challenging and trying leader ceremonies could be.
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Tumblecloud nodded, flicking her ears. She began to climb the familiar path to highstones as darkness began to cover the sky. As she reached the tunnel, the she-cat took a deep breath. "Ready?" She asked, slightly nervous for Poisonshatter. She knew how much challenging and trying leader ceremonies could be.
He nodded and took a deep breath before kneeling on his paws and touching he moon stone. It was cold and damp. The floor was cold on his paws and he shivered slightly. He was about to doze off when he heard a snarl. ( @Undercover you want her to get attacked?)

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 21st, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Echofall, just mention when you are ready
~+~+~+~+~
Hazelfeather narrowed her eyes. “What do you mean! I just injured a cat! Isn’t that what you wanted!” She growled. “I deserve respect! Do you think I’m not trustworthy just because I’m a lower rank!”
Silentstar sighed. “I did not say that now did i? Don’t put words in my mouth that i don’t wish to speak.” He day and licked his paw and waited for her response.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
He nodded and took a deep breath before kneeling on his paws and touching he moon stone. It was cold and damp. The floor was cold on his paws and he shivered slightly. He was about to doze off when he heard a snarl. ( @Undercover you want her to get attacked?)
(Sure)
Tumblecloud walked quickly down the dank tunnel, using her whiskers to guide her. The female's eyes narrowed against the moonlight that illuminated the stone as it fell through a shaft in the roof. No matter how many times she saw it, the brilliance still dazzled her. As Tumblecloud settled down to press her small nose against the stone, a snarl interrupted the familiar process. Whipping around, fur on end, the female medicine cat's eyes widened. What was a fox doing here?! Had it tracked them?! Backing up next to Poisonshatter, the she-cat unsheathed her claws. They were cornered by the russet creature, and she knew that their was no way to escape except back the way the young had come. She would fight beside her soon-to-be-leader despite her pledge taken when she became a medicine cat to stay out of fights. She couldn't let him face the animal alone!
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
(Sure)
Tumblecloud walked quickly down the dank tunnel, using her whiskers to guide her. The female's eyes narrowed against the moonlight that illuminated the stone as it fell through a shaft in the roof. No matter how many times she saw it, the brilliance still dazzled her. As Tumblecloud settled down to press her small nose against the stone, a snarl interrupted the familiar process. Whipping around, fur on end, the female medicine cat's eyes widened. What was a fox doing here?! Had it tracked them?! Backing up next to Poisonshatter, the she-cat unsheathed her claws. They were cornered by the russet creature, and she knew that their was no way to escape except back the way the young had come. She would fight beside her soon-to-be-leader despite her pledge taken when she became a medicine cat to stay out of fights. She couldn't let him face the animal alone!
He sighed and unsheathed his claws. He hissed and spar, “wrong territory mouse dung.” He looked at the medicine cat and he smiled, “you’ll be okay.” He glared st the fox and slid under it cutting a shallow cut in its stomach before jumping up and biting its neck @Undercover

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 22nd, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Hazelfeather flicked her tail. "Sorry." She growled. "Anyways, I am a warrior now, right?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 22nd, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
He sighed and unsheathed his claws. He hissed and spar, “wrong territory mouse dung.” He looked at the medicine cat and he smiled, “you’ll be okay.” He glared st the fox and slid under it cutting a shallow cut in its stomach before jumping up and biting its neck @Undercover
Tumblecloud raced forward after flashing him a quick but nervous smile. She spotted his slide neatly beneath the russet creature's body and she darted back and forth, slashing bravely at it's muzzle. As Poisonshatter bit at the fox's neck, she jumped forward again, swiping at it's muzzle. However, the fox seemed to be prepared. It launched forward, smacking her heavily on the head. Head spinning from the blow, she reeled back, blinking. She could feel blood drip down her cheek, and was about to fight it again when she felt the fox's paw clamp down. Unprepared, Tumblecloud was flattened. "Poisonshatter!" She gasped, writhing under the fox's sharp claws as the young tore into her spine.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Tumblecloud raced forward after flashing him a quick but nervous smile. She spotted his slide neatly beneath the russet creature's body and she darted back and forth, slashing bravely at it's muzzle. As Poisonshatter bit at the fox's neck, she jumped forward again, swiping at it's muzzle. However, the fox seemed to be prepared. It launched forward, smacking her heavily on the head. Head spinning from the blow, she reeled back, blinking. She could feel blood drip down her cheek, and was about to fight it again when she felt the fox's paw clamp down. Unprepared, Tumblecloud was flattened. "Poisonshatter!" She gasped, writhing under the fox's sharp claws as the young tore into her spine.
He roared a battle cry and scraped the foxes eyes and as he fell off the fox drew his claws all the way down. Soon after, the fox bled out. He sighed bleeding everywhere. He cried for tumblecloud and tried to patch her wounds @Undercover

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 24th, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
He roared a battle cry and scraped the foxes eyes and as he fell off the fox drew his claws all the way down. Soon after, the fox bled out. He sighed bleeding everywhere. He cried for tumblecloud and tried to patch her wounds
Tumblecloud wiggled free, leaving what felt like half her pelt behind. As Poisonshatter drove the fox back, she withdrew, lapping at her wounds; she hissed between clenched teeth as the wounds stung beneath her tongue. As Poisonshatter neared her, trying to patch her wounds, Tumblecloud gently pushed him away. She was sure that's he was trying to help, but the extra closeness made her feel uncomfortable. "Hey," she meowed, showing a smile that seemed more like a grimace. "Thanks." The female flicked her tail, noticing how her scratches were beginning to stop bleeding. "We're wasting moonlight; Could you get some cobwebs so I can cover your wounds? StarClan can be impatient!" She added with a small purr.

Last edited by Undercover; November 25th, 2017 at 08:54 AM.