Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

!!!!!!! so @Mad King just came home from work and
he brought some super adorable winter plushies with him <3 -- which i am beyond thankful for

they are now awaiting names, so if anyone has ideas??

//returns to squeeing over them

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; November 23rd, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:43 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post
!!!!!!! so @Mad King just came home from work and
he brought some super adorable winter plushies with him <3 -- which i am beyond thankful for

they are now awaiting names, so if anyone has ideas??

//returns to squeeing over them

Those are so freaking adorable!!! I'm so jealous ;;

Should name the black bear Honeypot or Bumble : )

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; November 23rd, 2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: needed to clarify between bears lmao
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
*tears up* You are my online BFF and my partner of crime....Never leave WCO or I’ll haunt you in your sleep....
Also don't say you forgot my name that's a pathetic excuse and you know it lol I don't think I will anytime soon...but if I ever do, know it won't be because of you!
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
I uh ... I feel even more awkward than usual doing this ... man this is sooo cheesy ^^"
I really don't know how I'm gonna do that. Gosh. I can't think of anything ...

*ahem*

I am thankful for @Mad King and @Rose Queen for keeping alive that website that I had trouble finding amongst the other rp sites, that were all either closed or inactive, when I was going through some stuff and desperately needed to cling to something from my past/childhood to feel something positive again. (Which just so happened to be warrior cats roleplaying. Uh.), so, yeah, thank you for that.

I am thankful for @Okapi , primarly for existing, secondly for being an active member and being a good rp partner in Dragonclan, and hopefully other rps in the future.

I am thankful for @littledragon0625 , for creating the Dragonclan rp and unknowingly helping me get a little bit out of my shell, and being a cool rp partner with a lot of imagination. (I still have a long way to go to stop feeling so awkward and unsure, but thanks !)

I am thankful for @Ennard for being there to roleplay (I really like Teddy's Residence), and posting so many finders .... (To which I rarely apply because my cats are still not re-done, or I just feel like I don't deserve to have one of my characters take the role ... I usually read all of them though ...)

I am thankful for @Mad-Hatter , for being a nice rp partner and a nice person in general, or so I think ;p

I am thankful for both @julean and @mompaws accepting me in a rp that could have just been between the two of them ... and for being kind and sensible people (especially mompaws for the sensible thing) (by the way, sorry for not posting on the rp, I've had a post prepared for days but wonder wether or not I should be posting something)

I am grateful for @NightWarrior4Life being the first person to apply for my first (and only) finder. (I know you maybe forgot about it, but I read you have writer's block, so hey, it's okay.)

I am grateful for @Mauve coming onto this site and perhaps unknowingly making me motivated to start rping actual warriors in the main clans. Hope our rps will be fun.

I am thankful for @Swiftheart joining the Dragonclan rp and adding to the fun ^^, though I don't know you very well for now.

Also shoutout to @Celestial (your finders always leave me awstruck), @FadingEchoes (I am impressed by your activity, and I like Essie and Romeo's story), @Shadomaru (We have only rpd a little, but hey, I can mention you too ^^") , @Cheshire cat (Rowanclan is a cool idea ^^) , @ScarredSecrets (You seem nice and I wonder if we'll rp together one day), @Redwood Sienna (Hope we'll have fun rping in Dragonclan) , @Sasukewolf (madness) (you don't know me, and I don't know you, but how do you come up with all your stuff ? It's crazy !) and many others that I can't remember because my brain tends to shut off when I'm listing things.

And thanks to all the peeps on the website, old and new, who keep it alive.

Also I'm using this opportunity to say that even though I don't post much, I'm always lurking around in the shadows, when I'm logged in, but also when I'm not.
And on that note I also want to say ... I'm sorry I don't post much, and participate much in site things ... this is just the way I am. I can't change it now, it's too late.

Weelll ... that wasn't so bad as it was extremely embarassing (I feel kinda foolish ...) I'm considering not posting this but I'll make the effort for all the peeps I mentioned. ;w;

Aww shoot I did forget it! XD lol we'll RP soon
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Rogue/Loner

Im thankful for the internet, video games, , my mother and father and how much love they give me, my gamer squad XxrotcehxX711, SHIELDofDestiny and sirapplenote (also is best friend in real.) Im also thankful for @Flameleaf, @DragonChaos and @Ennard who are my main friends on this site and joined travis's roleplay which has become my main Roleplay and character. Im thankful for WCO for existing im thankful for my favorite game franchise, Monster Hunter. Im thankful for the new game that comes out in January (Monster Hunter World) im thankfull for Assasinscreed, call of duty, sonic, megaman and the warriorcats series by erin hunter im thankful for Anime being a thing and im thankful for my friend dani who comes to play video games with me sometimes. (mainly call of duty) and im thankful for my blackout curtains that keep light out of my room (not a fan of the sun as of late)

Last edited by darkblazingstar; November 24th, 2017 at 03:06 AM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:04 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
oh, c’mon, don’t bring my soft side out @PeaFlower
ily ! and don’t worry about the rp, julian will be inactive for a while so we won’t need responses!

and i’m thankful for @meraki because they’re the best and have stuck by me for like?? ever??? i don’t know how because i’m intolerable lol

i’m also thankful for @Lonestar23 because even though we may not talk that much, they’re a great person and deserve the acknowledgement for it
Hehe ^^"
Oh, ok, I wont have to worry about it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aww shoot I did forget it! XD lol we'll RP soon
That's fine, really, I forget things too ... often ... ovo'

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
i dont thank peapole...........I LOVE PEAPLOE!
i thank @PeaFlower@Okapi[MENTION]for sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:and[MENTION]Ceshire cat;[/MENTION]Scarredsecrets[/MENTION]@Swiftheart;and@Timbergrowl; fore helping me in roleplays
this dragon is thankful for all that is good and bad all that is right and wrong or life whould be boring,and wheres the fun in that.
i tried to mention but i cant very well...........sooooo
You're getting there with the mentions , don't worry, I had a hard time with it at first.
Thanks for the mention though ! Also sorry for not applying to your elemental school rp thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

And @Okapi , I realized I forgot, so thanks for mentioning me in your ... what was it ... third post ? x)
No, really, it's impressive that you're able to find some words for so many people.

Old November 24th, 2017, 05:46 AM
[ lady stardust ]

@Okapi
OMG THANK YOU SM!! I WASNT EXPECTING THIS AND HONESTLY IT MADE ME BLUSH SO TYSM! <3

and as for the question, im very very thankful for everyone on this website, you all are so nice and kind and welcoming! ;w;
Old November 24th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Hehe ^^"

You're getting there with the mentions , don't worry, I had a hard time with it at first.
Thanks for the mention though ! Also sorry for not applying to your elemental school rp thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

And @Okapi , I realized I forgot, so thanks for mentioning me in your ... what was it ... third post ? x)
No, really, it's impressive that you're able to find some words for so many people.
np thoses rp are not something anyones doing now so

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 24th, 2017, 07:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Hehe ^^"

Thank you. If I had the patience, id mention everyone on WCO.
I did forgot two special souls who I care for dearly (sorry I forgot you two)

@Mayflower you are so sweet, so kind, so caring I couldn't imagine a WCO without you.

@Rivergold we watched Silverclaw and Cucumberpickle take their first steps, open their eyes, walk together. We Roleplayed there apprenticehood together. And now, Cucumberpickle has proposed to Silver. I'm glad I got to watch my erritating baby grow up with you.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Thank you. If I had the patience, id mention everyone on WCO.
I did forgot two special souls who I care for dearly (sorry I forgot you two)

@Mayflower you are so sweet, so kind, so caring I couldn't imagine a WCO without you.

@Rivergold we watched Silverclaw and Cucumberpickle take their first steps, open their eyes, walk together. We Roleplayed there apprenticehood together. And now, Cucumberpickle has proposed to Silver. I'm glad I got to watch my erritating baby grow up with you.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what's the best way I can say thank you to so many people I'm cOnFlIcTeD

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-