Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:56 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 09:09 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Rusticash pushed his way out of the warriors den, letting out a yawn. The young tom stretched his legs in preparation for another long day. Ever since the disappearance of his sister, Rusticash's mood had improved, but here lately he had become bored with nothing to do and no one to taunt. With no one to bother Rusticash had found himself wandering about in the territory or making small talk with the other supporters of Blazingnight. Rusticash sat down in the shadows and began calmly cleaning his russet swirled fur. Every once in a while he would look up, his pale green eyes sweeping over the little activity in the camp.

Last edited by goddess of ducks; October 7th, 2016 at 09:12 AM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:25 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blazingnight dipper her back in a graceful stretch. Her charcoal tabby pelt was perfectly groomed and gleamed brightly in the afternoon sunlight. The heat from the daylight wasn't as strong as it had been in the previous moons which made her happy, with a pelt as thick as hers green-leaf bothered her. She was very heat intolerant, but the cold never bothered her. She actually quite enjoyed the bleak more difficult moons, it told a lot about who was a strong cat and who was not. Which was something she liked knowing in her clan. Her golden eyes quickly scanned the clearing. She knew she needed to begin working on recruiting some cats to join her in the taking of Thunderclan, though she was at a loss of who to ask. There weren't many around who she trusted enough, though she didn't speak on a very personal level to many cats. The tabby supposed there was a time for everything, and the time to begin preparing for the battle was now.
Her eyes fell upon a russet tom with pale green optics who was grooming in the shadows of the clearing. An easy first pick as he seemed relaxed and must be refreshed and ready to go on a patrol. To get a cat one on one was even better to get to know them and find out more about them. It was decided, he would be the first to be tested for recruitment for the battle. She approached him with her chin high, chest out, proud as ever. She always liked to keep a very strict appearance while with the clan. "Rusticash, join me. I am going on a border patrol along the Riverclan front." She said simply, then turned, expecting him to follow.
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:28 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Blazingnight leapt upon the Highbranch. It felt comfortable to be here now, familiar. It had lost it's luster a little, but it had helped her nerves calm down. Finally she was getting comfortable in her rightful place as head of the clan. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather beneath the Highbranch!" Her voice rang out loud and clear throughout the clearing, she was actually looking forward to naming new apprentices and warriors now.
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

[ QUOTE=Lonestar23;742]
~for @Owl~

Ashpaw sat in the clearing, the grey apprentice's cold yellow eyes staring straight ahead, absorbed by her thoughts. The apprentice's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats, although it wasn't like they were talking about anything interesting. Ashpaw sighed and stretched out into a more comfortable position somewhat lazily, not quite sure what to do with herself. She would go hunting, but she wasn't in the mood to...she would have almost preferred another cat to come, just so there'd be some competition and it would make it more interesting, but then she would have to deal with their chatter. Ashpaw's ears went back in annoyance at the thought of spending her afternoon talking with some cat about stuff that didn't really matter. Well, it could be worse...I could be stuck sitting here talking to some cat about stuff that didn't matter, she thought with a slight snort. Ashpaw stretched out and rolled onto her side, her yellow eyes never leaving the other cats in the clearing. The apprentice's cold gaze rolled over them all carelessly, not seeing any cat that caught her eye at all. There had to be at least one cat that wouldn't waste her day, and would do something other than lounging around. Ashpaw sighed, rolling back over onto her stomach and getting to her paws, curling her long, fluffy tail around her with a swoop. She licked her maw as she often did when thinking, and cocked her head to the side in a curious fashion. She could look quite charming while doing this, as long as she didn't begin to speak. Once the apprentice opened her maw, any thoughts of charm and elegance disappeared.
[/QUOTE]

~bump~
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

At the familiar call of the clan leader, Badgersong, a senior warrior of the clan perked his head up from having originally been laying in his paws, his yellow gaze focusing on Blazingnight for a moment before slowly the black and white patched warrior stood up and padded to a spot beneath the Highbranch, sitting down and peering up solemnly at his leader, tail curling over his paws. Now what kind of announcement would Blazingnight make? Surely something interesting, or perhaps it would simply be another apprentice or warrior ceremony, not that Badgersong didn't enjoy those, but news for the clan was much more interesting than the latter. So, thoughts idly buzzing in his head, the warrior with the long scar along his left shoulder sat, staring up at the lone cat on the Highbranch.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:43 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Mistkit emerged from the nursery. This was it. The day she became an apprentice! Her pelt was smooth and sleek, she had been washing it beforehand. She sat not to far from the nursery entrance, feeling rather nervous. She had watched other kits become apprentices and she had remembered what to do. But now everything she had remembered just seemed to disappear.
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:48 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Blueyes emerged from the warriors den and went and sat under the highbranch, along with the rest of her clanmates. She looked up at Blazingnight, her blue eyes glaring at him curious about when this was about.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;2264]
Mistkit emerged from the nursery. This was it. The day she became an apprentice! Her pelt was smooth and sleek, she had been washing it beforehand. She sat not to far from the nursery entrance, feeling rather nervous. She had watched other kits become apprentices and she had remembered what to do. But now everything she had remembered just seemed to disappear.
[/QUOTE]

Mistkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mistpaw. Your mentor will be Foxspring. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:05 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Mistkit stood there, completely frozen and staring up at the ShadowClan leader. Nothing in her seemed to function and if you look closely you would notice she was trembling slightly. Mistpaw, then dipped her head and looked up. She scanned the clearing for her new mentor. Foxspring.
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:05 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Midnightpaw got up quickly grooming himself hoping that this was the day but he knew that it was not as he had not taken his assessment yet. He padded up to the meeting place.

Spiritfrost however sat up and cleaned her chest and looked up at Blazenight and looked at Darkblaze and got up sitting by Midnightpaw. "You will have your assessment here after a bit.''

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Closed Thread