Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 09:33 AM
A Hero's new home(Open to...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:28 AM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2017, 09:25 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(sorry)
"my name is Briarblaze" i said happily "will you be my friend?" i tipped my head in question.
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamewing smiled. "Sure, I'll be your friend!"

Character Site

Old March 25th, 2017, 09:37 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

"oh thank you" i said "i really thought you would say no"
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
(i like to do it in 1st i dunno why)

i stop abruptly and look at the tom that was talking to me, "No, I don't believe we have met before" i mewed to the tom "my name is Honeystorm, but people who really know me can call me Honey"
The grey Tom cocked his head to the side and smiled sweetly, his blue hues lit up with happiness. He dipped his head and gave the molly a toothy grin "Well it's nice to meet you then. I'll just stick to honeystorm since we've just met." he purred, his tail tip flicking back and fourth. He enjoyed these little things, meeting new cats, chatting away happily, it was the little things in life for him. Pufftuft let out a big yawn, tears forming in the crooks of the eyes as he did so. "Great Starclan I am tired. After training Badgerpaw all day I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow." he stated exaustedly, his voice full of cheer and drowsiness.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Might disappear again

Flamewing tipped her head to one side, puzzled, she meowed, "Why would I say no? I'm not that fox-hearted!"

Character Site

Old March 26th, 2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw's hues were soft, clearly he wasn't mad, just curious. He'd never be able to get mad at a friend and that was no different from Marbledface. As her voice let her maw, he couldn't help but instantly feel better. It'd been so long. It was an aching pain that was finally soothed in a way. A small sigh left his body. For Jaguarclaw, this was a relief to him. To see that she was alive and well, that she had cleared up whatever might've been bothering her. Sure, it hurt to know he couldn't be the one to have helped her, but he knew that some battles were meant to be fought alone.

The Bengal acknowledged her request and gave her a small nod. "Where do you wish to go?" he asked, tilting his head a little. His paws were itching to get going so he can hear this story she was going to tell him. Well perhaps it was story, it might be more of a little rant to get things off her chest. Either way, Jaguarclaw would listen and he would enjoy it cause it would show that she still trusted him. That's all that mattered to him right now. Who knew how much she changed mentally after her break from the clans and who knew what she'd gone through. For Shadowclan, leaf-bare took it's toll. Jaguarclaw wasn't as muscular as normal, in fact his pelt was hanging from his frame and he looked rather exhausted from overexerting himself constantly. That was how he coped though, by doing work and helping others out. It was the only thing he ever really knew.
She felt a little overwhelmed by everything and her green gaze flicked to the warrior's den that she had longed to return to. "Why don't we go rest, I've had quite the journey and you look like you could use the rest too." She said earnestly. She hadn't changed too much since she'd left, though she had matured plenty. Before she had been very carefree, never one to be empathetic. Now however, she was very empathetic. Though she still retained her hard-headed wish to appear strong in the public's eyes. Her limp remained, worse then before but still manageable. Though she probably would have to retire much earlier than the other warriors of her age as it's health and strength wouldn't last too much longer. The mottled female hadn't been able to come to terms with that while she had been gone, she'd only gone to rethink her family situation and collect herself. She'd never been able to deal with being vulnerable and the attack and events around it had made her very much feel so. She had developing feelings for a tom, the very one she was watching in awe right now, that made her feel vulnerable in a way she'd always feared. Her whole existence had been compromised of suffering because of the failed relationship of her parents, she'd promised herself to never fall in love so it terrified her that she might be attracted to Jaguarclaw. Then her mother had died before it was too late for her to repair the connection, but she seemed to have figured out how to cope with that by vowing to not spread hatred any longer. She would be more open to other's and their weaknesses rather than shunning or abandoning them. She was after all weak in many ways herself, and very strong in many others.

She took a step or two towards the den, expecting the spotted tom to follow her. She wasn't hungry, though maybe she was but just didn't feel as though she deserved a clan-provided meal yet. Marbledface had no clue how to explain her disappearance to Jaguarclaw, she was afraid she might have hurt him. Though she didn't believe that it was irreparable.
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:12 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{It's quite alright, mine's fairly late ;v; so there's no need to apologize, and no need to rush~ just reply whenever you've got free time for this little role play~}

The dusky grey Tom cocked his head to the side and flicked his ear as the Elder began to stuff his face, the noises the old Tom made slightly disgusted the younger, but he pushed that emotion away and instead replaced it with amusement and joy, he was happy that Acorntuft liked the piece of prey he chose for him, made him feel slightly accomplished. He straned a gasp at the elders next request, he looked down at his paws and shuffled them, his golden gaze shone with uncertainty "I don't think you want that, I'm fairly large for my size, I wouldn't want to hurt you." he stated, his tail tip twitched. The smoky grey Tom let out a sigh and slowly made his way on top of the elders back and started to gently rub the toms back, he didn't want to tell the elder no, if they asked for it, he would do it for them, they at least deserved that much. He suppressed a shiver as a cold wind blew into the den, his fur ruffled and he sneezed, he hated the cold it was his least favorite season. He let out a snort and flicked his ear, he made a mental not to fix that once he became an apprentice, he would make it his first priority.

Sootkit continued to gently rub acorntuft on the back in small, circular motions, making sure he rubbed all of the stiff muscles. He looked at the back of the elders head and smiled sweetly "I'm okay with any story really, no need to pick your brain to find an exciting one." he purred, he really meant it, he believed that elders were precious to the clans, the gave the clan wisdom and they gave the apprentices some chores to do, he liked to make sure his paws were always working, always doing something. He sat quietly as he was rubbing the old toms back and listened quietly, awaiting patently for the elder to begin his story.
Acorntuft spread out like an eagle with satisfaction as the kit stepped onto his back. The bones and muscles of the small elder popped a few times whilst the pressure, but the old tom seemed to like it?
"Alright, alright, you'been olagonin' so I mean the least I could do is tell ya somethin," Acorntuft rolled his eyes, and decided on the first event he remembered that was worth talking about.
"Okay, okay so there was this flood, y'hear? It was not like heading out for a craic, let-me tell'you! Anyways, so it was right before those whankers took over in the Evil Era, we still huddled in tunnels like rabbits! The tunnel-camps were jammers, 'bout time we got out. But anyways, it started raining a whole lot, the rivers started fillin' and next thing you-know-it, we 'ere flushed out the camp like dead fish in a toilette! Then, I believe RiverClan had to join ThunderClan because their whole territ'ry was a puddle by now, and we had to join the rabbit-chewers in WindClan. Now, now those crummy make-shift camps were jammers, all the way to StarClan! There was no bolloxology then, let me tell ya. In fact, I think some ThunderClan deputy-girl died in those bloody floods, the old leader was missing so the squirrel-chasers were left with nothin' but a medicine cat! I wonder to this day why no dumb leader decided to take th'piss on 'em because it would've been a cake walk to do. That would've shown those arrogant stooks, always acting the maggot!"

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Eclipsekit giggled happily, but she lost her balance and tumbled off of Raspberrybubble's head, landing on her back in the moss that coated the den floor. Her legs stuck up into the air and she froze, her tiny brain trying to process what happened.
Rasberrybubble ran over to Eclipsekit," You alright?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Rasberrybubble ran over to Eclipsekit," You alright?"
Eclipsekit shook her tiny head and rolled over. "I'm okay mama!" Bits of moss clung to her short pelt as she stood and looked up at Raspberrybubble with large grey-green eyes.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash waited, somewhat impatiently, for her to answer. He paused though, not letting his impatience show. He knew she was probably thinking about what her weakness was. He knew it was something most cats didn't focus on. His mentor certainly hadn't. He saw a strength and focused on that more than anything. Because of that, Rustkcash was forced to work everything else out by himself, or with his adopted mother. Either way, weaknesses were not an easy subject. "Speed and agility." He repeated more for himself than for Clawpaw. "We can work on that. I've had the liberty of watching a Windclan training session before. I guess now I can use some of their tactics." He said, rather impressed that he had seen that and was now getting to put it to use. "Now, run, around this clearing. Pace your self, keep a constant speed. You don't have to go fast at first, but slowly pick up speed. Your limbs should grow used to the strain and movement over time. This will need practice, even after your apprenticeship is over, but it will pay for its self in the long run." He explained. "Now go." He commanded sternly as he lowered himself down to sit in the middle.
The white feline listened carefully, her ears twitching. She was somewhat impressed he had seen a WindClan training session-- how had he done that? But she didn't question it. Obviously the older warrior knew best, and she was not going to ask him how he knew it, or why he was asking her to do something like that. Whatever it was would help her with her speed and agility, which she was thankful for. "Got it." She mewed confidently, and then began to run. It was at a medium speed, about the pace that an older warrior might go...which was embarassing, but she knew if she wanted to pick up speed she was going to have to start slow.
She couldn't just blame herself. Her parents were the ones who were to blame with their genes, whatever happened was in her own now and she was irritated by it. Of course it would be her who ended up with the slower gene. Not her traitor, Cross-Clan brother Whisperblaze. That idiot. She thought with a snort, wondering where the tom was now. Perhaps she should pay him a little visit. It might be nice to see her brother again. After all, it had been...what, since the first time she was an apprentice? Since she had seen him.
Hopefully he wasn't thriving. Just thinking of Whisperblaze seemed to make Clawpaw angry and she slowly picked up speed, imagining she was stalking the tom, getting ready to make a leap for him. It was going fairly well. Slowly, slowly her speed was increasing, and she felt much better about it. Thank goodness she wouldn't be stuck as a slowpoke forever. That would be too much for her to bear, not being able to run and act like a normal apprentice. At least she wasn't the slowest out of the group. It wouldn't be long before she was a warrior, either... something she was very thankful for, that way she would be able to do more things and not focus on her training. Just as soon as she got her speed and agility up.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread