Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:54 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 PM
"A Fish Out Of Water"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:32 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2017, 06:38 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
"I think its about time for ceremonies-" Halestar mewed softly to herself before jumping on the Highbranch, her green eyes gazing across the clearing. It was almost sun-down so most cats were around to join her in the speaking.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!" The strong and robust leader spoke, voice booming across the clearing. She waited a few moments for cats to gather beneath her before starting. "It's time for some apprentices to become warriors and some kits to become apprentices- so I shall begin."

"Sharppaw, Mudpaw- please step forward."

[They step forward and look up at Halestar]

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.

Sharppaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[Sharppaw replies with "I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sharppaw, from this moment you will be known as Sharptalon. StarClan honors your bravery and stealthness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She said kindly and with a smile, turning to Mudpaw.

"Now, Mudpaw-do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[Mudpaw replies with "I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mudpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mudclaw. StarClan honors your spirit and energy, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader looked at the small kits who had gathered as well- it was there time to become apprentices.

"Timekit and Dovekit- please step forward as well." Halestar said with a large smile, her tone softening much as the smaller kits stepped forward- she had watched this past generation grow up as the leader into now apprentices- it was like a queen seeing her kit walking for the first time... magical.

"Timekit and Dovekit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you both to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Timepaw and Dovepaw. Your mentors will be Bluethorn for Timekit, and for Dovepaw your mentor will be Silentcry. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you." She spoke, looking at the little kit- Onyxkit, who seemed to think as though she had looked over.

"And last but not least- Onyxkit, please step forward." She said kindly, shifting and flicking her large and floofy tail. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Onyxpaw. I, Halestar, will personally be your mentor. I hope to pass down all I know on to you." Halestar looked down with a small smile onto the multi-colored kit- there was something about him that made her want to become his mentor- so she did.

"That will conclude all the ceremonies, thank you." She said before jumping off the Highbranch and padding back to her den, strides short and simple.
@Aashka @AbsurdJinx @Zero to Hero @Hexict @JaxenAmethyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Sharptalon raised his head high when he became a warrior. 'I'm finally a warrior.' He thought to himself.
Mudpaw managed to hold herself back from cavorting around the clearing in happiness. I'm finally a warrior! The leopard-printed she-cat thought repeatedly. She padded over to Sharptalon, her head held high in confidence. "We're finally warriors!," she whispered in his ear.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 31st, 2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:55 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Noire @Slash-GNR @mony @TehDerpyShoelace

It was time. It had finally come. The white molly let out a huff as she waddled into the nursery, her soft, plump stomach almost touching the ground. Her kits were coming. Within a few moments Sheepface layed herself down in a soft looking nest and grabbed a nearby stick "Oh goodness, oh Great Starclan I'm terrified. Okay, here we go Sheepface, it's just me I can do this though." she told herself, her tail twitching with worry. Her green hues flashed with pain. The time had come.

~Time Skip~

She was exhausted, out of breath, but she was proud of herself. She did it. Sheepface pulled her kits close to her stomach with her tail and smiled sweetly down upon them. She was so proud of them, so excited to raise them, and so ready to love them with all of her heart. After a few seconds of just staring at her bundles of joy she let out a small gasp, she still had to name them. Her green hues danced with contemplation and worry, could she do it? Even though it was just name she felt an immense amount of pressure. She looked at the two kits that looked just like their father, silver with white specks. She sniffed and smiled, nudging the first Tom gently with her nose "I'll name you Slickkit. Then I'll name you...lambkit." she purred. She then looked at the kits that looked like her, she let out another purr "And then as for you three I'll name you.... Nightkit, Snowykit and....Sugarkit." she purred as she nudged her son in the direction of her stomach. She was proud, she could already tell that they would grow up to do great things.

Upon hearing his mothers soothing voice the Tom nudged closer to his mothers stomach, suckling the milk that she provided. He could feel other warm bodies lying next to him, squishing him. He began to wiggle around, hoping to create some space for himself. But alas it did not work, not only did his siblings scoot closer, they were practically lying on top of him. This greatly annoyed the Tom.

{ @Noire , @Slash-GNR , @TehDerpyShoelace }
The white kit layed silently against his mother, eyes sealed shut and body barely moving. He didn't move so quickly to his mother' stomach instead he made his way to the source of the sound- her head. Little did he know- and he knew almost nothing at all- her head was too high for him to reach. He still crawled to her, crawling over every one of his siblings to get to it. As she crawled into her forepaws he realized the head wasn't there, and let out a small mew.

Lambkit looked more like his mother than is father, with a pure white pelt. But instead of black socks, only his toes held the black colour his mother held, and the tip of his ears and tail were black tipped. He was a rather cute tom, and had his father's large ears and coarse pelt. He was rather smaller than some of his siblings, but not two small, and was obviously clever.

After letting out that small mew, he then began to try and climb up her chest to get to the soothing voice he heard. He tried, and made his way half way up, before he fell backwards, and he mewed as he did. He rolled onto his belly, and then tried climbing up her shoulder, and as he did, he made it onto her back but then he stopped. He layed sprawled on her back and side, as he was stuck now. But he knew he was close to the voice, however mewed again, to see if it would sound in his ears, the muffled words as they passed through near-deaf ears.

Last edited by monfang; March 31st, 2017 at 07:00 AM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Shadowstorm put a paw in between Elmkit, Dungkit, and Fallenkit, holding Flamekit back with her tail. "No, Elmkit! You never leave your enemy unattended! That's makes for a tasty gulp of defeat!," she advised. "Dungkit, don't start unless your partner is ready! Okay? Other than that, great fighting moves!," the dark grey queen complimented. "Try again! And..go!"
They did it practically perfect.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 31st, 2017, 11:26 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The Bengal tom sat in the clearing, tail curled around his paws. The kits were getting older by the day-- it seemed as though every time he saw them they were bigger. He hadn't seen Moondancer lately either, which made him feel...lonely, to be honest. It was somewhat hard not getting to see his mate and best friend. Not too much fun, to be honest. Besides that, some days he found himself avoiding the nursery, which was odd.... was he afraid of seeing the kits getting older? Or just them in general? Maybe I don't go in there enough anymore, he thought. They were all perfectly adorable, and Ocelotpath loved every one of them of course-- why wouldn't he? They were such great kits, but most of the time the warrior had trouble understanding whether he should be around them...whether he should have been a Father in the first place, to be honest. Maybe it was too soon. Maybe he just wasn't cut out to have a family, as he had wanted.
Am I going to mess this up? he hoped not. If there was one thing he didn't want, it was to mess things up. That was something he was counting on more then anything else, and to be honest? He was scared that he might end up doing something horrible and have to leave. He'd seen it happen time and time again... and the thought of that happening to Moondancer or their kits made him sick. He would never leave. But...what if I didn't have a choice? His mind instantly turned to that, not having a choice and still having to leave. There weren't too many options in that category.
Pretty much he would either die or be exiled. Otherwise? He always had a choice. And he was hoping that he'd be able to make it. More then anything else, surprisingly, the tom wanted to make sure that he always had a choice to stay. He cared about his family so much-- and had become somewhat worried when it came to things like that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 31st, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:17 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The Bengal tom sat in the clearing, tail curled around his paws. The kits were getting older by the day-- it seemed as though every time he saw them they were bigger. He hadn't seen Moondancer lately either, which made him feel...lonely, to be honest. It was somewhat hard not getting to see his mate and best friend. Not too much fun, to be honest. Besides that, some days he found himself avoiding the nursery, which was odd.... was he afraid of seeing the kits getting older? Or just them in general? Maybe I don't go in there enough anymore, he thought. They were all perfectly adorable, and Ocelotpath loved every one of them of course-- why wouldn't he? They were such great kits, but most of the time the warrior had trouble understanding whether he should be around them...whether he should have been a Father in the first place, to be honest. Maybe it was too soon. Maybe he just wasn't cut out to have a family, as he had wanted.
Am I going to mess this up? he hoped not. If there was one thing he didn't want, it was to mess things up. That was something he was counting on more then anything else, and to be honest? He was scared that he might end up doing something horrible and have to leave. He'd seen it happen time and time again... and the thought of that happening to Moondancer or their kits made him sick. He would never leave. But...what if I didn't have a choice? His mind instantly turned to that, not having a choice and still having to leave. There weren't too many options in that category.
Pretty much he would either die or be exiled. Otherwise? He always had a choice. And he was hoping that he'd be able to make it. More then anything else, surprisingly, the tom wanted to make sure that he always had a choice to stay. He cared about his family so much-- and had become somewhat worried when it came to things like that.
Small paws stood shakily on the ground, blue eyes blinking slowly from the entrance of the nursery. Silentkit was still very young and had bumped into quite a bit of trouble when it came to walking.
The tom was extremely quiet in the nursery, only whispering to his family and staying silent towards others. Because of the fact that he didn't respond to others, others either considered him rude, or mute. But really, he wasn't. He was just born a shy cat. Or, more shy than the average cat anyway. Shaking his head softly to clear out his thoughts, Silentkit took a deep breath and caustiously placed one paw out of the nursery. It was like he thought the ground was lava, burning his paws with every step. Slowly, his other paws followed by example and a few moments later, he was out of the nursery, and in the clearing.
Gazing around, Silentkit could feel his bottom jaw drop slightly. This was the first time he had ever been out of the nursery since he wasn't as adventurous as most kits. With a mere scan of the camp clearing, he could already see this wasn't what he had imagined. It was certainly louder for one, and Silentkit almost winced at the volume of everyone else's voice. Not only was the kit extremely quiet, he didn't like loud noises either. It also smelt different. The ShadowClan scent was much stronger than it was int he nursery, and it didn't smell like moss and milk. It smelt like....trees? Was that what trees smelt like? Silentkit shrugged and decided to just go along with that.
All the noise was making his ears ache and he was tempted to return to the peace and warmth of the nursery. No, don't go now. You're already out here! Silentkit thought. He couldn't go back, he had come out here to see the clearing, and he was going to explore it whether he liked it or not. The young kit shakily scampered off to a more quiet part of the clearing, getting rather sick of all the noise. As Silentkit had just sat down, he spotted the pelt of a familiar cat. Dad! The kit rose to his paws and ran to the figure as fast as he could, stumbling every few steps. "Dad!" Silentkit whisper-shouted as he approached the figure. The kit pawed at his fathers belly and stood on his paws, trying to gain his attention.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 31st, 2017, 05:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Small paws stood shakily on the ground, blue eyes blinking slowly from the entrance of the nursery. Silentkit was still very young and had bumped into quite a bit of trouble when it came to walking.

The tom was extremely quiet in the nursery, only whispering to his family and staying silent towards others. Because of the fact that he didn't respond to others, others either considered him rude, or mute. But really, he wasn't. He was just born a shy cat. Or, more shy than the average cat anyway. Shaking his head softly to clear out his thoughts, Silentkit took a deep breath and caustiously placed one paw out of the nursery. It was like he thought the ground was lava, burning his paws with every step. Slowly, his other paws followed by example and a few moments later, he was out of the nursery, and in the clearing.
Gazing around, Silentkit could feel his bottom jaw drop slightly. This was the first time he had ever been out of the nursery since he wasn't as adventurous as most kits. With a mere scan of the camp clearing, he could already see this wasn't what he had imagined. It was certainly louder for one, and Silentkit almost winced at the volume of everyone else's voice. Not only was the kit extremely quiet, he didn't like loud noises either. It also smelt different. The ShadowClan scent was much stronger than it was int he nursery, and it didn't smell like moss and milk. It smelt like....trees? Was that what trees smelt like? Silentkit shrugged and decided to just go along with that.

All the noise was making his ears ache and he was tempted to return to the peace and warmth of the nursery. No, don't go now. You're already out here! Silentkit thought. He couldn't go back, he had come out here to see the clearing, and he was going to explore it whether he liked it or not. The young kit shakily scampered off to a more quiet part of the clearing, getting rather sick of all the noise. As Silentkit had just sat down, he spotted the pelt of a familiar cat. Dad! The kit rose to his paws and ran to the figure as fast as he could, stumbling every few steps. "Dad!" Silentkit whisper-shouted as he approached the figure. The kit pawed at his fathers belly and stood on his paws, trying to gain his attention.

A familiar voice reached the tom's ears, though it sounded more like a whisper then anything else and for a moment, Ocelotpath wondered whether it had just been the wind. But then he felt something ruffling his belly fur and glanced down to see a small kit there. His kit. "Silentkit? What are you doing out here?" Over the time he had spent with the young cat, Ocelotpath had gathered that he didn't like louder noises. And that he didn't speak very loudly at all. No wonder he hadn't thought it was anything! With a worried glance, the tom dipped his larger head down so that he was able to give Silentkit a quick nuzzle. "You're fine, right? What-- did something happen?" He asked, glancing towards the entrance to the nursery. Since none of the other kits were out in the clearing, he assumed something must have happened to the little cat before him to make him come out here. There wasn't anything wrong with the others, not as far as he knew.
Then again-- it'd been a while since he visited, maybe Silentkit just wanted to spend some time with his Dad. That was the most logical explanation, yet Ocelotpath skipped it over. He didn't really think of himself as a very good Dad. Maybe the kit just wanted attention, or maybe he wanted Ocelotpath to be around more and was coming to ask him to do so. Either way, the tom felt slightly guilty and lay down so that he was more around Silenkit's size. "That's better, isn't it?" He asked with a small smile. Although he had thought he would be used to this by now, used to being around younger cats and having been a Father for at least two moons now. Or was it longer? Ocelotpath wasn't quite sure, all he knew was that it felt like forever to him.
The day when they became apprentices would probably be a pretty bittersweet day for the older cat. A thought came to him-- what if I were to take Silentkit with me into the territory? I bet he'd like that, what kit doesn't? and then left just as suddenly as he realized Moondancer probably wouldn't like that, not to mention she might get in trouble for allowing her own kit to escape into the territory where he wasn't supposed to be in the first place. Plus, he didn't want the younger tom to get in trouble. A sigh escaped the older one and he rolled over onto his side, hues still glancing at the kit. At this point, Silentkit was just a little bigger then his head-- which meant Ocelotpath had to be careful, he wouldn't want to accidentally squish the smaller cat beneath him or anything like that. That would be something to tell Moondancer-- 'Hey, I accidentally squished our son because I was trying to play.' or something along those kinds of words.
The tom glanced at his son, who bore a resemblance both to him and Moondancer-- he had Moondancer's coloring, but more of the older tom's pattern. Quite a handsome cat, one that would probably do well when he got older. Though that wasn't as important as being a good warrior and loyal to the Clan... that was the most important thing. Well... almost. Family would always come first, above everything else, even the Clan in Ocelotpath's mind. While some might call that disloyal, he thought it was extremely loyal... after all, what was the point of being a loyal warrior to the Clan and ending up always alone, always by yourself without a single family member or friend? There was none. There would never be one.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:20 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
They did it practically perfect.
1. No they really didn't...
2. Even if they did, I said that every character has to AT LEAST make 1 mistake which means you either didn't see it, or didn't care..
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:32 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Tawnymouth slipped into the Shadowclan training ground. It had been awhile since she had an apprentice, too long infact, but she was glad now. Yellow hues stared back at the shecat, her ear twitching and glazing over their unkept fur. "If you needed more time to groom yourself before leaving camp, I would've let you." her words were blunt but weren't trying to be insulting. She wanted to start training with a good start today,not just pointing out her fur. "Today is going to be a bit of a review. What can you tell me about Shadowclans fighting strengths?" she mewed. She wanted her apprentice to be the best their was,knowing the clans strengths and weaknesses front and back.
Tawnypaw eyed the warrior uncertainly, trying to figure her out. She wanted to know where Tawnymouth placed her loyalties and beliefs, as that gave her a good view of what her mentor was like. Her eyes snapped back into focus as the molly spoke, and she suppressed a growl. She glanced over the warrior before speaking. “I didn't.” she replied, wondering why the warrior seemed to be insulting her, although she had her guesses. At their request, she blinked, letting her claws sink into the soft, springy pine needles. She thought for a moment, unsure of the answer. Tawnypaw didn't want to get it wrong, but she also didn't want to take too long. “Well, ShadowClan is the most intimidating of the Clans, so there's that . . . . And probably good at getting our opponents lost and confused . . . .” she trailed off, hoping her answer was semi-correct at the least.
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM
Ravendusk

My Mood: Bored

Ravendusk stretched herself out in front of the warriors den, ears flicking as if flies were irritating her. She licked her front paw, swiping it over her muzzle a few times. Her yellow-amber eyes flickered around the clearing, trying to find someone to chat with.
I wonder if there's any work to be done around here..., she thought, standing up slowly and shaking out her thin-furred pelt.
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
1. No they really didn't...
2. Even if they did, I said that every character has to AT LEAST make 1 mistake which means you either didn't see it, or didn't care..
(that was a second attempt...I was on mobile so it was really short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread