Last post by Maybi
Today 11:05 AM

Old August 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[XD]
Bramble looked at Hollydawn.
"He said we need to take these Kits to the Nursery," He meowed.

Character Site

Old August 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade laid down, repeating the tom's actions. She had been laying down previously, until he made his presence known. So, she had got up for him to have room. She hardly took any space, but was still happy that he gave her- her space. That was nice of him. So, she laid down, swishing her tail lightly behind her. The cats below didn't concern her. They were there. A crowded mess, but she was up here. Having an amusing conversation with this tom. She had heard around that he was quite the bossy one. That he took matters seriously. But, as she was having a conversation with him, he seemed more...mellow, amusing than what she heard about him. It was good that she observed cats more than gossiped with others. She would really have liked to gotten to know him. "That makes the two of us. Daughter...like mother," Only, she wasn't like her mother. At all. Her mother was a conniving one that morphed Cheysanthemumshade's mind to be...not herself. But, she didn't want others to know this, so she spoke of her mother like she was a regular one. A regular mother who loved her kits with all her heart. And, maybe she was, only Chrysanthemumshade received the harsher end of the stick. Then, she giggled. "None taken! I actually adore my name. It's...different. I get that a lot. But, thank you for trying anyway. It wasn't so bad," she purred at him. "Your's is simple though." She said- then blinked her eyes. Simple? She hoped that it wasn't an insult to him. "Not that your name isn't any less special. It goes with your pelt color, which is very handsome by the way." She complimented. She had silently cursed herself for "insulting" his name. He was named for his pelt. Which was very handsome. He was a handsome tom, that wasn't a lie.

"Good," she laughed. "There's a lot of cats...but I'd figure you would be the one to 'stand' out." Chrysanthemumshade knew a few of the cats within her own clan. Some would be gossipers- mainly she cats who would find the littlest things about toms. Whether they were cute, whether they were not. Chrysanthemumshade didn't really pay any attention to these conversations, but apart of her wanted to fit in. She wanted to join the club. She wanted friends more than the ones she got. Even if they never got to know the 'true' her. She didn't want to be alone. She hoped that she would be able to call Sunmist a friend...and, maybe even show him a bit of her actual personality. A sharp voice told no. Never. That side was to stay hidden. She was suppose to become the she cat that he liked to see. "Hey," she gazed at him with friendly green eyes. "I like being small. Nothing wrong with that. I can fit into spaces that you probably cannot," she was joking, obviously, and she hoped that she could with him. Or, what if he took that the wrong way? Chrysanthemumshade couldn't take back the words because they were already out there. She just had to watch what she had to say. Besides that, she was quite afraid of any cat larger than her. Like, this tom. That irritable shivering came back, but she knew, deep down that he wouldn't hurt a clan mate. Or, any cat that wasn't a threat for that matter. "How does it feel to be a giant anyway?" She rolled onto her back, allowing the sun to glow on her stomach. Making it appear more silverish. She began closing her eyes, relaxing next to him. She was comfortable-- at the moment. But, as he talked again, she opened her eyes, turning her head to look at him, a smile dazzlingly her features. She knew all too well that she might ruin her chances of making a new friend. And, he could had easily met another cat. But, why had he approached her? But, she simply hummed at him in response to what he said. "Intrude all you want." I could use the company- was something she chose to leave out, but her voice was so small that she doubt if he heard her at all.

"Oh, yeah..." She trailed off thinking about the flood. Though they only been here for a few days, it still affected all of them. Many had lost their love ones. And, she'd hate to admit that kits had lost their lives in the action. But, they had. And, it was sad. "So many were lost. It was such a surprise. Something that would be remembered forever. I hope we can honor the lives that had fell," she remarked, a silent sadness within her tone. She didn't like talking about the flood. Especially hearing the wails of the other cats, that some were lost in the flood. It was so scary. While she still laid on her back, her eyes stayed on Sunmist as he spoke. Her hues sparkled in amazement. The way he spoke about kits...now, Chrysanthemumshade absolutely adored kits. And, baby bunnies. Now, that she had a niece and nephew-- she would be spending so much time with them. She loved kits. This tom loved kits. Not many toms could say that they felt so strong towards the small little beings. "Wow," she breathed. "Well, wouldn't you be every she cat's dream? Question, though. You don't have a mate or kits of your own?" The question was already out. She had been curious. What molly wouldn't want him as her mate? He seem to take action, be strict-- and, loved kits? Was it all just a facade? But, she figured he didn't have a mate or kits just how the way he said things. Like, wouldn't he told her that he saved his family or something? Yet, she didn't want to assume that he didn't. He was a good looking tom! He could land any she cat he wanted, perhaps. "Now, I hope I'm not the one intruding," she paused, giggling slightly. Goodness! How many times have she giggled? She was quite easy to get into a laughing fit. "I'm just wondering. The way you talk about kits...you would probably have an entire clan of she cats swooning." That was the truth. Well, for any she cat that wanted kits. Though that would had been a long while for Chrysanthemumshade to get into that groove...she was actually really scared of that part in her life. "Yeah, I'm happy they are alright too. I plan on seeing them later today. Just to check on them and my sister." They were extremely tiny when they arrived here. Though it was Coldhearted's job to look after them, Chrysanthemumshade cared a lot about her littermate. And, she adored her new kind. "And, I hope that yours is safe as well." She flickered her eyes upwards for a moment to analyze the sky, a soft sigh escaping her mouth. As she heard his next words, she nodded. Though she giggled. Once again. What was wrong with her? Maybe, giggling too much would had made the tom draw away from her. So, instead, she cleared her throat and trailed her orbs to look at him once more, her eyes traveling over his pelt in an aimless manner. "Modest, too?" She giggled once more-- Darn! She messed up again. "Sorry, I...don't know what's wrong with me. But, yeah-- there must be a lot of toms and mollies alike that are as passionate as you are. It would be great if we all could be like that." She knew she could try to be like that. Maybe, he would had liked that. "There's potential in everyone. Sometimes...it just needs a little push." She said, bringing her eyes upward again to look at the clouds. The mixture colors of the sky. How beautiful it was. Everything...everywhere. Nature was just stunning. And, the sky was an art like no other.

( I don't see anything wrong with your post! Then again, I had posted this from mobile cx )
"Well, that's great! Every cat should love their name, as it should represent who they are. I find most clan cats' names do a good job of showing who they are," Sunmist meowed with a small smile. She certainly seems to have a flowery personality, he thought in regards to Chrys's prefix. Sure, it was complicated, but definitely unique and remember-able. Besides, there was surely other cats in the clans that shared the tom's own prefix, but he seriously doubted there was another that had been named 'Chrysanthemumkit.' Not many cats had a huge knowledge of flowers besides medicine cats, and they couldn't have kits. "Oh, you like flowers too?" The large cat questioned, interest gleaming in his eyes. He hadn't ever met a cat with a love for flowers, at least not to the point of learning their names. "Would you have a collection of them, too then?" He tacked on with a slight purr, the thought making him smile- because that would be cute, too. This molly was simply very, very cute. He gave a chuckle when Chrysanthemumshade thanked Sunmist for his efforts. "Well, glad to know I didn't completely butcher it." The tom's eyes sparkled with amusement as his gaze was fixated on the molly beside him. He was a bit taken aback by her next comment, and at her fumbling caused him to break out in laughter. "Oh, no, it's fine!" He rushed, trying to reassure her. "Thanks for the compliment, as well." He slightly shook his head, eyes closed slightly from his bout of laughter as he continued to place his warm gaze on his clanmate.

"Stand out, huh? I hope that's not a bad thing," he joked, before slightly leaning towards her to whisper, "You must know all the gossipers. Tell me, what's the news on me? I bet they say I'm just absolutely dreamy." He immediately leaned back afterwards, his eyes still sparkling. He normally wasn't so goofy around a cat whom he'd just met mere moments before, but something about Chrysanthemumshade was drawing it out of the tom. Sunmist just hoped she knew he was joking; he really wasn't a big gossiper, and found it quite stupid. Who cares if some tom told some she-cat he loved her, only to be rejected and for the molly to become mates with another? It wasn't any of his business to know, nor care- unless it was one of his friends, in which he'd have to comfort them. And he wasn't really sure that she'd know all of the gossiping queens and mollies, either. He hoped that wouldn't offend her; it was just a joke, and he meant nothing by it. But, he did have to admit the giggly she-cat must be very popular within their clan. He watched the pretty molly with a slight tilt of the head, his gaze flickering down to her silver belly before refocusing on her face, reminding himself it was rude to check another out. "Oh yes, you can definitely fit in places I can't! It'd be handy to be your size, actually. Just the other day, I was trying to get a moss ball from behind the nursery and wound up getting myself stuck!" He paused, giving himself a quick lick on the chest, a bit self-conscious now that the story was out. "It was a bit embarrassing." He shook his fur out, ridding the hot feeling from his pelt. "Well, being a 'giant' does come in handy from time to time- I can do a bit more work and repairs than others, carrying heavy branches and such." Sunmist guessed this would come in handy after the water cleared from their territory- the camp would need a lot of work done on it to restore it back the way it had been before. A small grin flashed across his face as he took in Chrys's reply to his somewhat flirty comment- it had been a positive one, at least.

"Those lost will certainly be remembered," Sunmist murmured solemnly, staring off into the distance for a couple moments. He was recalling each and every cat, that he knew of currently, who hadn't made it out of the floods. So many had been lost, and all would be missed. Young and old alike fell victim and Sunmist was thankful that none of which had been anyone particularly close to him- yet he was still full of regret that he hadn't been able to save their lives. He tried to give himself comfort by concluding that Starclan must have decided it was their time to go. The feline's eyes grew wide at Chrysanthemumshade's comment, however, and quickly began tripping over his words. "What? Oh, well... I wouldn't say that," he quickly declined, ears slightly back in embarrassment. "But, no, I don't. Well, I sort of have a kit, but only because he doesn't really have a father in his life. I sort of adopted him." This would be little Shadekit, whom the tom saved from the floods mere days ago. Of course, he had known of the little kit beforehand due to spending so much time playing with the kits- it was pretty much the only time others saw him being anything other than stern and serious. But he hadn't been so involved with the tom-kit's life beforehand, only when he found out the young cat didn't have a father. He had assumed the role himself, and grew very fond of the kit even over the short few days following the flood. Despite becoming awkward at the other molly's question, he rushed to reassure her. "No, no, you're not intruding! It's a question, that's all. I could return it right now, actually- do you have a mate, or kits?" He almost cringed at how obviously awkward he had been throughout this talk, but he couldn't help it. The tom quickly became awkward and abashed about anything regarding love. This, of course, wasn't love- this was his first time talking to the molly beside him, after all! But it was certainly an attraction, and talking about a mate around such a beautiful molly easily had his nerves jittering around his rib cage. "Oh, I just love kits. Really, who can honestly say they dislike the little furballs? Besides, I don't see any of these 'swooning she-cats' myself," he meowed in an attempt at a joke, though he was still feeling a bit embarrassed.

He visibly relaxed at the subject change, smiling and nodding along as the molly spoke of her kin. "Well, you'll certainly enjoy that visit. It's nice that you're so involved with your sibling's kits- I know not everyone is as close with their kin. Thank you; luckily all my littermates got out just fine, before me even." He became a bit awkward under Chrys's praise- that was also another thing he never felt too comfortable with, though this he hid much better and simply nodded his thanks, his tail flicking behind him the only sign of his discomfort. He chuckled at the feline's apology. "Don't worry- it's cute," he purred without thinking, eyes widening once again as his words caught up with him and he quickly glanced down at his paws before looking back at the grey cat laying next to him. "Oh, lots of cats are passionate about lots of things- like you and your flowers! I'm sure you're very passionate about them, or at least you care about them a lot. But yes, I believe every cat has the potential to become something great. They just have to work for it, which unfortunately not everyone does." Which is partly why he was so strict- if others weren't doing the work themselves, then he would certainly push them to. It might be annoying for others, but he felt like he was helping them in the long run anyways. Sunmist noticed Chrys looking at the sky and turned his gaze upward. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He commented, happy to see white, puffy clouds rather than the grey ones that caused the flood. "Hey, that one looks like a flower!" He pointed out, raising his paw to show which cloud he was talking about. The cat's whiskers twitched in amusement- here he was, sitting with a molly who loved flowers, finding a cloud that looked just like one.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

(Open)
Creekstorm walked out of the warriors den with his tail flicking from side to side. Hoping that a cat would come by to talk to him, Creekstorm looked around for anyone to talk to. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a fish. Creekstorm walked back over to the warriors den and sat down just outside the den. Taking a bite out of his prey the tom kept one of his eyes on the camp for anyone.
@Captain Toad;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; August 18th, 2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Nightshade yawned, and spotted Creekstorm. Ooh, someone lonely. she thought, walking over to him. She didn't want to make him feel better, she just wanted fish. And he was cute. She liked seeing people get embarrassed.

Last edited by Captain Toad; August 18th, 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

@SparkleDemon Aughhh. I have to get ready for bed. We'll continue tomorrow, kay?
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Nightshade yawned, and spotted Creekstorm. Ooh, someone lonely. she thought, walking over to him. She didn't want to make him feel better, she just wanted fish. And he was cute. She liked seeing people get embarrassed.
Creekstorm looked over at Nightshade real quick before turning back to his fish. The tom took bite out of his food, trying not to stare at the she-cat. He swallowed the mouthful, before taking another bite. Before he took a bite he had to look at her one last time.

See ya tomorrow!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; August 19th, 2017 at 12:08 AM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:45 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Well, that's great! Every cat should love their name, as it should represent who they are. I find most clan cats' names do a good job of showing who they are," Sunmist meowed with a small smile. She certainly seems to have a flowery personality, he thought in regards to Chrys's prefix. Sure, it was complicated, but definitely unique and remember-able. Besides, there was surely other cats in the clans that shared the tom's own prefix, but he seriously doubted there was another that had been named 'Chrysanthemumkit.' Not many cats had a huge knowledge of flowers besides medicine cats, and they couldn't have kits. "Oh, you like flowers too?" The large cat questioned, interest gleaming in his eyes. He hadn't ever met a cat with a love for flowers, at least not to the point of learning their names. "Would you have a collection of them, too then?" He tacked on with a slight purr, the thought making him smile- because that would be cute, too. This molly was simply very, very cute. He gave a chuckle when Chrysanthemumshade thanked Sunmist for his efforts. "Well, glad to know I didn't completely butcher it." The tom's eyes sparkled with amusement as his gaze was fixated on the molly beside him. He was a bit taken aback by her next comment, and at her fumbling caused him to break out in laughter. "Oh, no, it's fine!" He rushed, trying to reassure her. "Thanks for the compliment, as well." He slightly shook his head, eyes closed slightly from his bout of laughter as he continued to place his warm gaze on his clanmate.

"Stand out, huh? I hope that's not a bad thing," he joked, before slightly leaning towards her to whisper, "You must know all the gossipers. Tell me, what's the news on me? I bet they say I'm just absolutely dreamy." He immediately leaned back afterwards, his eyes still sparkling. He normally wasn't so goofy around a cat whom he'd just met mere moments before, but something about Chrysanthemumshade was drawing it out of the tom. Sunmist just hoped she knew he was joking; he really wasn't a big gossiper, and found it quite stupid. Who cares if some tom told some she-cat he loved her, only to be rejected and for the molly to become mates with another? It wasn't any of his business to know, nor care- unless it was one of his friends, in which he'd have to comfort them. And he wasn't really sure that she'd know all of the gossiping queens and mollies, either. He hoped that wouldn't offend her; it was just a joke, and he meant nothing by it. But, he did have to admit the giggly she-cat must be very popular within their clan. He watched the pretty molly with a slight tilt of the head, his gaze flickering down to her silver belly before refocusing on her face, reminding himself it was rude to check another out. "Oh yes, you can definitely fit in places I can't! It'd be handy to be your size, actually. Just the other day, I was trying to get a moss ball from behind the nursery and wound up getting myself stuck!" He paused, giving himself a quick lick on the chest, a bit self-conscious now that the story was out. "It was a bit embarrassing." He shook his fur out, ridding the hot feeling from his pelt. "Well, being a 'giant' does come in handy from time to time- I can do a bit more work and repairs than others, carrying heavy branches and such." Sunmist guessed this would come in handy after the water cleared from their territory- the camp would need a lot of work done on it to restore it back the way it had been before. A small grin flashed across his face as he took in Chrys's reply to his somewhat flirty comment- it had been a positive one, at least.

"Those lost will certainly be remembered," Sunmist murmured solemnly, staring off into the distance for a couple moments. He was recalling each and every cat, that he knew of currently, who hadn't made it out of the floods. So many had been lost, and all would be missed. Young and old alike fell victim and Sunmist was thankful that none of which had been anyone particularly close to him- yet he was still full of regret that he hadn't been able to save their lives. He tried to give himself comfort by concluding that Starclan must have decided it was their time to go. The feline's eyes grew wide at Chrysanthemumshade's comment, however, and quickly began tripping over his words. "What? Oh, well... I wouldn't say that," he quickly declined, ears slightly back in embarrassment. "But, no, I don't. Well, I sort of have a kit, but only because he doesn't really have a father in his life. I sort of adopted him." This would be little Shadekit, whom the tom saved from the floods mere days ago. Of course, he had known of the little kit beforehand due to spending so much time playing with the kits- it was pretty much the only time others saw him being anything other than stern and serious. But he hadn't been so involved with the tom-kit's life beforehand, only when he found out the young cat didn't have a father. He had assumed the role himself, and grew very fond of the kit even over the short few days following the flood. Despite becoming awkward at the other molly's question, he rushed to reassure her. "No, no, you're not intruding! It's a question, that's all. I could return it right now, actually- do you have a mate, or kits?" He almost cringed at how obviously awkward he had been throughout this talk, but he couldn't help it. The tom quickly became awkward and abashed about anything regarding love. This, of course, wasn't love- this was his first time talking to the molly beside him, after all! But it was certainly an attraction, and talking about a mate around such a beautiful molly easily had his nerves jittering around his rib cage. "Oh, I just love kits. Really, who can honestly say they dislike the little furballs? Besides, I don't see any of these 'swooning she-cats' myself," he meowed in an attempt at a joke, though he was still feeling a bit embarrassed.

He visibly relaxed at the subject change, smiling and nodding along as the molly spoke of her kin. "Well, you'll certainly enjoy that visit. It's nice that you're so involved with your sibling's kits- I know not everyone is as close with their kin. Thank you; luckily all my littermates got out just fine, before me even." He became a bit awkward under Chrys's praise- that was also another thing he never felt too comfortable with, though this he hid much better and simply nodded his thanks, his tail flicking behind him the only sign of his discomfort. He chuckled at the feline's apology. "Don't worry- it's cute," he purred without thinking, eyes widening once again as his words caught up with him and he quickly glanced down at his paws before looking back at the grey cat laying next to him. "Oh, lots of cats are passionate about lots of things- like you and your flowers! I'm sure you're very passionate about them, or at least you care about them a lot. But yes, I believe every cat has the potential to become something great. They just have to work for it, which unfortunately not everyone does." Which is partly why he was so strict- if others weren't doing the work themselves, then he would certainly push them to. It might be annoying for others, but he felt like he was helping them in the long run anyways. Sunmist noticed Chrys looking at the sky and turned his gaze upward. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He commented, happy to see white, puffy clouds rather than the grey ones that caused the flood. "Hey, that one looks like a flower!" He pointed out, raising his paw to show which cloud he was talking about. The cat's whiskers twitched in amusement- here he was, sitting with a molly who loved flowers, finding a cloud that looked just like one.
Chrysanthemumshade twitched her ears at the tom's words. Absolutely he was right. Absolutely he was wrong. Only, when it came to her. A name displayed personality. And, even though she did adore flowers - and they were found to be very pretty...she admittedly didn't have a happy kithood. Not really being noticed by her father, and her mother constantly affected how she viewed herself. Well, at least Cloverwhisker was a happy kit. After all, her younger sister had a mate and kits before she did! Besides, Chrysanthemumshade couldn't be herself even if she tried. She kept her real personality under wraps. But, tiny bits of it was showing to the tom. She noticed that, and maybe...she needed to try harder to keep herself from being exposed. Her mother wouldn't have liked that. ''If only you knew...'' She gazed at him for a moment, but slightly snorted, and turned her gaze to the sky. Names were supposed to show personality, but it didn't seem to show her fully. But, at his next words, the she cat turned her gaze back on him, giving him a tender smile. She was currently very relaxed. And, probably even impressing him without trying. Since she was in such a mellow mood, she didn't mind the tom. She actually thought it was fun to joke with him. ''Flowers...'' She breathed in a sweet scent of the air. ''I absolutely adore them. They're my whole life,'' She says, closing her eyes for a moment. But, she realized that sounding dreamy perhaps made her seem like an...idiotic. What cat adored flowers? That was weird. What if he found her weird? Chrysanthemumshade felt herself heat up at the sudden thought, but she quickly added. ''I mean! - Flowers are beautiful and all...they're just colorful! I'm attracted to the colors. I know nothing - absolutely nothing about flowers, why would I? Isn't that Daypaw's job anyway? I- I mean, there's nothing wrong with knowing about them. It..it's just...I'm rambling too much.'' She closed her mouth immediately. Oh, she adored flowers! She just didn't think this tom would found her - well...normal. It was weird how her thought processed work, but it had that way. Stripped from a healthy mindset as a kit and apprentice, she began to believe her mother's teachings, and her mentor's ways. Chrysanthemumshade simply melted at his question. Because she did have a collection of flowers. She adored her flowers more than words could admit. ''Alright, you caught me,'' She giggled. ''I do have a collection,'' She then lowered her voice. ''But, don't tell anyone. Our little secret, okay?'' She could vibe with this tom. He was friendly from what she was receiving from him at first. Her voice had been joking, but she was being honest. She loved her flowers. She couldn't have anyone knowing that. She wanted to keep that hidden. She had her favorite place - which was a large flower garden where she adored running through at night, the lightning bugs appearing from the middle of the plants. She loved talking to her flowers, having full on conversations with them, and she adored singing to them. But - that was weird. And, she wouldn't tell the tom about that side of her. It would be embarrassing, so she also kept that under wraps. ''Oh, yeah! You definitely did a lot better than most cats who tried to say it. You deserve an reward.'' She gave a slight purr of her own, but it was a low one, and another had to strain their ears in order to hear it. She was happy that the tom didn't take offense to the compliment she gave him. It had tugged at her heart if she did anything wrong to offend him in any way.

Chrysanthemumshade simply hummed a soft tune once more, and she slightly tilted her head when the tom whispered into her ear. It made her laugh softly, amusing her greatly. Turning to face him, she winked. ''Ohh, I heard it all. Dreamy, smart, handsome - You practically have it all.'' Clearly, she was joking. Because he was joking with her. Chrysanthemumshade felt that if he could joke with her, it wasn't any harm in joking with him. She liked to laugh. A little giggle box she was. And, as if you could predict her next action, it was what she did. She laughed. She was so relaxed. Just content. She was happy too. She haven't heard her mother's aggression so far. So, that was good. But as she blinked her eyes open once more, she tilted it towards the tom. Why had he been staring at her in such a way? Wolfglare had done the same thing. Just staring at her. It made her uncomfortable because it reminded her of the unwanted stares that she received from her own mentor as an apprentice. But, instead, she buried this down, raising an 'eyebrow' at the tom in a baffled manner. ''Like what you see?'' She might had sounded flirty since her voice was a soft mix of something sweet and sultry. It was well overriding her true accent; which was a natural irish one. But, since she hated her accent as a kit, she focused hard on making it something more...seductive-like. But his eyes had flicked back up to stare at her face, and the she cat had smirked. ''Well, I would had loved to have been there to see that!'' She laughed once more. ''A large cat...trying to get a moss ball? That would had made my day.'' It probably wasn't nice of her to be making fun of him. Which she wasn't. She had done some pretty embarrassing things in her time. Like, she couldn't hunt, and she wasn't that well of a fighter. Every warrior should had been at least good at doing those duties. But, she truly sucked at hunting. And, fighting. ''I can tell,'' She purred, dying her laughter down. It must had been embarrassing! But, also humorous. She was happy that she could laugh in his presence. Upon his next comment, the she cat found her eyes slowly roaming over his pelt, to see his muscles. She was fascinated by them, but yet she was afraid of them. Bigger cats never made her feel all the way comfortable. But, she stared back up at him, ''You made your point clear. Maybe, being a giant is a lot better.''

Chrysanthemumshade wasn't only mourning the cats that were lost, but also her plants that were damaged most likely. That pretty field with lots of flowers. She adored that field. It was her getaway. When she wasn't bothered to impress anyone. Where she could scream her frustration. Where she could sing her blues away. It was her secret place. Didn't everyone have a secret place? Perhaps...maybe, but a secret was a secret anyway. She came back to the presence upon hearing the tom once more. And, she had nodded at him. She didn't want him to feel embarrassed at the fact. ''Aw, how cute! You adopted a kit? I don't know what other tom would had actually had the heart to do that.'' She replied, rather quietly. She was grateful that he didn't mind her asking...such a personal question. She knew how weird it must have been for him to answer that. Or, how out of place she had asked it. But, when he flipped the question back to her, Chrysanthemumshade let out an awkward giggle. Her tail twitched uncomfortably, and for once she didn't know how to answer him. So, much for payback. ''Well, it's inevitable, right? I mean - I don't - I really - It's not - Umm...'' It was a simple question, and she didn't even know how to answer it! Her mind had clicked back to when Wolfglare and her had been talking about 'goals in life'. She blinked her eyes, ''No. I don't have a mate.'' That was the simple answer. That was good. Had to be. She had told Wolfglare that it was her goal to 'obtain a mate and kits' as it were suppose to be for every molly. But, Chrysanthemumshade was pretty content with not having a mate at the moment. Love was such a forceful thing...and, she refused to be apart of that game. ''But, I wouldn't mind having any kits. They are such precious things. So, tender, and sweet. And just! Ahh, full of love.'' She practically melted at the thought of kits. And, the fact that he liked him? That was certainly an attraction. But, Chrysanthemumshade also knew that she could wait to have kits. If she ever found a potential mate. But, since she was scared of that sort of thing, it lingered in the back of her mind. Honestly, she felt that she would want kits, but throw the tom away. It was crude. But, she had her reasons. Turning her gaze back to Sunmist, she said, ''A mate and kits will happen in it's own time.'' It was the exact words that her friend had said to her, and weren't those words the truth! Hopefully, for him as well. ''You seem to make great parent potential. Trust me, a she cat will notice those traits, and will be...trailing you like a bear to its honey.'' Those were the words her mother said to her whenever she were to impress a tom. Impress every male you meet, and they'll be trailing you like a bear to its honey. The words had such a sad meaning to the she cat, but they felt right to say in the current moment. So, they left her mouth. She was certainly swooning, but kept it hidden well. She was indeed interested in getting to know the tom more. He was so friendly! It was just...a friend she really needed.

At the mention of her kin, Chrysanthemumshade purred. ''Someone has to help that sister of mine,'' She replied, warmly. ''I think it would be good to be near kits again. I'm looking forward to spending time with them. I'm happy your kin is safe as well. We had enough tragedy.'' If he understood how happy she was! It's been a while since their family had kits to dote over, and surely Chrysanthemumshade was gonna play that part! The loving aunt, telling them stories, playing with them. It was nice. And, she couldn't wait for it to happen. His comment certainly took her by surprise. ''You...think...it's...cute?'' That had to be so unbelievable! It was weird to her, but he thought it was cute? Did he expect her to pass that moment up? It almost made her roll onto her stomach, but she stayed on her back. It was a much more comfortable position. She then giggled again. ''I thought it would be annoying.'' She grew flustered, flitting her eyes to different places. ''After all, no one probably likes a cat that laughs a lot. Tom or molly.'' She snorted once more. Still, she felt herself become heated at embarrassment upon his comment, and instantly kept her gaze on the sky. ''I am a very passionate she cat. Really, about my flowers.'' She had nothing else to be passionate about, but she had agreed with him on that. Every cat had the potential to be great, but they never fought for it. They easily gave up on things. Maybe, she was in that category. She didn't know. ''I think we all just need a little...guidance. You know, a push to remind us that we are...more than just simple beings. That we can go...beyond the limits. But, not every cat knows that. Or, they do know it. They just don't acknowledge it.'' She stared at the sky in awe, admiring the blueness of it, and searching for clouds that made out objects. ''Oh, it's gorgeous.'' Her voice sounded dreamy, and at first she didn't hear the tom beside her, but soon enough she did see the flower. It made her heart sink. Her flowers...destroyed in that horrible flood. Oh...what would she do when she got back to Shadowclan? But, the flower in the sky was beautiful, and she looked at it longer than usual. ''I feel like that cloud is teasing me,'' She glanced at the ginger tom before settling her eyes back on the sky. ''That cloud knows I miss my plants. How rude!'' She laughed, but she did enjoy cloud gazing. She just never thought she would have company to do it with. She usually stargazed or cloud gazed when she was alone. But, it was...nice to have company to do it with.

Last edited by Brilliance; August 19th, 2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"How would I be special then?" Goldeneye laughed, "If everyone was the same, things would be boring, you have to admit," he smiled. "Being different is what makes us all special," he smiled. "Loners have pretty good lives as well," he shrugged, knowing that some loners did have small families and good territories farther off from clan territory, "But I'm still happy you decided to join us," he said, nuzzling Bella. As he heard Bella laughing, his pelt heated up. He finally had realized he was smiling like an idiot. However, he didn't really care, still smiling, glad he had made Bella laugh. Sure, other cats could think of him as stupid. Golden knew it was unavoidable actually, but, well, if he made his mate happy, that was all he needed, his eyes lit up happily.
"True, I'm glad there's onlyone cat like you..." Bella laughed softly, he definitively had a point there, and she loved him how he was, and the fact that he was unique made this better, because he was her mate! And from what she had seen, no one was like him, he was truly unique, as she heard about loners having great lives and all that, she shrugged. "In all honesty, I don't know if I would've liked it as a loner out there..." She admitted, nodding to him. "I'm glad I joined ShadowClan, because I know that there's someone who cares here..." She purred and rubbed up against him, she loved his smile, even if he looked like a complete idiot, this was one of the things that attracted her to him, she didn't care about looks, but he was still beautiful, her tail tickling his chin. "Even if you were an idiot... You'd be my idiot." She chuckled and pressed firmly against him.
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:00 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Scorchingflame was happy to hear that RiverClan was now considered Dappleblossom's home. He didn't know about her past, but he did know she feared pools of water such as rivers. He couldn't understand her settling in a place not only named after what she feared, but practically living in her fears. He was also glad to hear of her success, of her newly-found role as a mentor. He tried not to think about the bad parts of her experience, such as leaving the clan or almost drowning. He wanted his goodbyes to be a happy-sad, not a sad-sad. Scorchingflame felt himself brighten when Dappleblossom questioned him as an outsider. He enjoyed the lighthearted aurora.

Standing tall with newfound confidence, Scorchingflame looked down at Dappleblossom with a cocky smirk. He was about to respond with a cheeky response when a new voice sounded behind him. His playful features fell to ones of shock. His legs began to shake with abrupt weakness, and his jaw dropped as if he were unable to keep his lips pressed together. Scorchingflame couldn't see Dappleblossom anymore - she was a blur in front of him, slowly coming into and out of focus. He knew that voice, the voice that would keep him up for days on end, the voice that made him feel warm and tingly inside, the voice that could either destroy or brighten his day with a single word.

He turned around, facing the she-cat he had been grieving not only a few seconds earlier. Out of shock, Scorchingflame couldn't figure out what to do. Should he be beyond happy? Should he be crying? He couldn't understand his emotions - but he never could anyways, which is why he quickly recovered. Scorchingflame felt his vision blur permanently as he teared up, gazing down at the white feline. A trembling smile grew, and he released dry sobs. ``Shellfeather -`` He couldn't finish what he intended to say, launching himself forward to embrace her. His chest heaved with every sob which he tried to muffle in Shellfeather's fur. He pressed against her, his face buried into her neck. He wondered if he was seeing things. After all, hadn't Dappleblossom told him Shellfeather was deceased? Was she real? Despite his skepticism, Scorchingflame refused to let her go. He couldn't bring himself to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

@RedHead
Dappleblossom jumped at the mentioning of the ginger tom's name, looking over his shoulder to see who it was. Her coy mood dropped, as well as her ears and tail. She felt faint and pale, as if she's staring at the spirit of a StarClan cat. But she did look as icey as a StarClan warrior would. Maybe she was just an illusion and Dappleblossom's head was acting funny after her time in the water. But she looked back at Scorchingflame, who shared the same ghosted reaction she did. Then the ginger tom flung himself at the white molly, happiness radiating from them. Something at the back of the calico's heart pinched her seeing them hugging, but she shook it off and moved herself so she can be seen by the two of them. She asks Shellfeather "What happened, Shellfeather? When I came back to the clans, I was told you were no longer with us."

((Poor Dappleblossom third wheeling ;u; ))

Shellfeather let out a small surprised yelp as Scorchingflame embraced her, and she stumbled back a bit, but regained her balance. She pressed back against the larger tom, the tears in her eyes still pooling. But unlike all of the other tears these past few moons, these tears were tears of happiness. "It's okay Scorchy, I am here now." She soothed, taking in the ginger tom's scent. Oh how she had missed the strong comfort of her best friend. And now, he had finally returned to Riverclan. Shellfeather couldn't wait to tell him about all the horrible, but also amazing, things that had happened to her. But more so amazing things. She heard another voice to the side of her, and so Shellfeather pulled back from Scorchingflame, turning to look at Dappleblossom. The calico she-cat whom she had bonded with instantly. She was here to. But Shellfeather hadn't seen her around camp much. Maybe she was lost too... At Dappleblossom's question, Shellfeather knew that she would once more have to dive into the long and horrible story about her journey. The white-furred warrior sat down in between Scorchingflame and Dappleblossom, wrapping her tail around her paws.

"Well, it is a really long story. So I would get comfortable." Taking a deep breath, Shellfeather prepared herself to tell the tale of her struggling, her loss, her sadness. "On a rainy night, I was acting selfish. I wanted to go see Stormkit's grave, my daughter who had just died. My other kits had just become apprentices, so I took them with me. Rabbitpaw, Spicepaw, and.. Cricketpaw." Shellfeather's voice cracked on the last name. Now I will never get to apologize to her for what I've done... She had lost another kit, and that was something she absolutely couldn't bear. "As we were walking along the river, it became rough and dangerous, often times splashing against the bank. Young Rabbitpaw was smart, and she headed back to the camp. I was not so smart." Shellfeather looked at each of the two cats in front of her in turn. "A large wave from the river soon built up, crashing on the bank and sweeping Spicepaw and Cricketpaw into the river. My only choice was to save them. So I dove in after them. I found Cricketpaw quickly, grabbing her and hauling her to the nearest tree branch. I hung on with her there, but Spicepaw was no where to be seen. I couldn't stand losing him, and I figured Cricketpaw would be fine on her own. So I dove into the water once more." Shellfeather's voice cracked again, thinking of how selfish and unreliable she had been. And maybe still was. "I swam and swam, but I could not find him.
I would not give up, but I was so tired and exhausted that I passed out in the river. I thought for sure I was a goner. When I woke up, I found myself on the edge of a small pond, overlooking a in a small clearing with forest on all sides.
I was all alone, and my only choice was to head the way I thought Riverclan was. Because then, maybe I could find Cricketpaw. I had lost hope of finding Spicepaw, I believed him to be dead. After walking a couple of days with little food and an infected scratch across my leg, I found Spicepaw. He was hurt, and hungry like me, but very much alive. We then travelled for days, encountering trials and all sorts of things that would stop us from getting home. But we finally made it."
Shellfeather had hurried through that last part of the story. She hated going into detail about all the horrible things that had happened during that time period.

"Then when I returned, so many things had changed. Russetswirl was now Russetstar, and he had a new mate... And Rabbitpaw and Applethorn had grown so much. Then, Cricketpaw as still alive, and she was the medicine cat apprentice." Shellfeather had been so proud of her. And now she's gone.... "Then, Cricketpaw was killed soon after, and I never even got to apologize to her." At this, Shellfeather started to cry, thinking about her lost daughter. Her family was split apart by her own selfishness. And Shellfeather didn't know what to do to bring it back together. She didn't think she could do anything at this point.

~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Pearlstream was heading towards the nursery, trying to keep her fur from bristling. Boy did she hate this place. Who could live of fish, and live near a River? Plus, they're camp smelled like fish. If it weren't for Honeythistle, her mate, and Daturakit, her kit, she would have been driven past insanity by now. The way the sun shown down on her was nice, it was hard to stay warm with such a thin coat in the shadowed pine forest. But apart from that, Honeythistle, and Daturakit, everything was terrible. Absolutely terrible. She hated it in RiverClan. Why did the stupid flood happen, and make them have to come to such a terrible place? Why couldn't they go to another clan? At least ThunderClan didn't smell of fish, though she couldn't say ThunderClanners were nice. Pearlstream sighed, and padded towards the nursery.

It wasn't until she was right beside her, did Pearlstream realize she was next to Strawberrythorn. Her mates other mate. Her sisterwife. That annoying sharp tongued molly she unfortunately shared a den with. She couldn't help but admit that Strawberrythorn knew a lot about kits, but Pearlstream just didn't get along with the other mates. Perhaps she could ask her about kits? Strawberrythorn had just recently had her second litter, so asking her wouldn't be such a bad idea. In an attempt to not look stupid, she sat down next to Strawberrythorn, and asked a random question. "I was wondering, because I know you have a way with kits, how you deal with them when they try to do things they're not supposed to?"

The ginger she-cat was grooming her fur as she scented another cat approaching her. Lifting her blue eyes, she spotted Pearlstream, her fellow sisterwife sitting down next to her. As she listened to the question that came out of the pale molly's mouth, Strawberrythorn took her time in answering. She licked her coat a couple more times with long, sturdy strokes, then turned her blue gaze onto Pearlstream.

"Well, you gotta start 'em off when they're young. Teach 'em that you won't deal with troublemakers. But then again, some kits are just born troublemakers." She thought of her own son, Bronzeflash, who she knew she had raised right, but he was still such a little brat. Well, all my first litter aren't how I raised them to be... Maybe I didn't raise them right? Oh well, what gives? They were all grown up now, there was nothing the queen could do about that. "And you can't be afraid to punish 'em. You need to show 'em who's boss." Strawberrythorn definitely was not weak in that category. She showed every cat that she was the boss.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 19th, 2017 at 07:11 AM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The ginger she-cat was grooming her fur as she scented another cat approaching her. Lifting her blue eyes, she spotted Pearlstream, her fellow sisterwife sitting down next to her. As she listened to the question that came out of the pale molly's mouth, Strawberrythorn took her time in answering. She licked her coat a couple more times with long, sturdy strokes, then turned her blue gaze onto Pearlstream.

"Well, you gotta start 'em off when they're young. Teach 'em that you won't deal with troublemakers. But then again, some kits are just born troublemakers." She thought of her own son, Bronzeflash, who she knew she had raised right, but he was still such a little brat. Well, all my first litter aren't how I raised them to be... Maybe I didn't raise them right? Oh well, what gives? They were all grown up now, there was nothing the queen could do about that. "And you can't be afraid to punish 'em. You need to show 'em who's boss." Strawberrythorn definitely was not weak in that category. She showed every cat that she was the boss.

Pearlstream nodded. That was exactly what she's been expecting from Strawberrythorn. Exactly the type of answer she had expected. Of course discipline would be one of the main things. Her sisterwife was dominate, she thought she was in charge of everyone. At least her kits. Strawberrythorn also seemed to want Honeythistle to do what she wanted. Strawberrythorn seemed to have succeeded in that category. As he seemed to be taking extra time to take care of her sharp-tongued ways. Pearlstream wasn't one of the witty, sharp-tongued cats. She was more clingy and needy, making her the cat that Honeythistle often "took care of" first. She was sure this annoyed the other mates, but she didn't care.

To not have a conversation that would end in a deadly silence, Pearlstream kept going. "Ah. Did you have any specific troublemakers?" she asked, and then to make sure she didn't seem like she was prodding at the other molly's business, added, "I just want to know because they're might have been a different way you handled them."