Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:34 PM
open for rps
by bite
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:10 PM

Old September 11th, 2017, 10:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

She grinning she lunged after Redfeather but overestimate did the gap. She sprung to far and leaped right onto his back. She yowled as they crashed and became a tangle of paws and legs. Her green eyes were wide with shock as they tumbled.
Redfeather gasped as he fell
" hey watch it there no wonder why your called moonclaws " he yowled as he got out from under moonclaw he helped her her up. Birdsong how ever flopped over as she rolled on her side " gonna pass out... " she meowed as she breathed heavily

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 11th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
"I know but we don't have anywhere to go so we'll just have to deal with it." the she-cat meowed licking Breezedusk's cheek in affection.
Breezedusk nodded. "yeah," meowed Breezedusk with a loud purr "I'll get used to Riverclan soon enough."

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Redfeather gasped as he fell
" hey watch it there no wonder why your called moonclaws " he yowled as he got out from under moonclaw he helped her her up. Birdsong how ever flopped over as she rolled on her side " gonna pass out... " she meowed as she breathed heavily
Completely ignoring Redfeather she darted over to Birdsong. "Birdsong?" She attempted to lift the heavy cat onto her back but she couldn't do it alone. She pushed up with all of her might, claws digging into the earth. Success! She was now holding Birdsong on her back. The Egyptian Mau shecat staggered toward the warriors den.

Last edited by SacredMadness; September 11th, 2017 at 10:13 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:

Completely ignoring Redfeather she darted over to Birdsong. "Birdsong?" She attempted to lift the heavy cat onto her back but she couldn't do it alone. She pushed up with all of her might, claws digging into the earth. Success! She was now holding Birdsong on her back. The Egyptian Mau shecat staggered toward the warriors den.
Redfeather tilted his head as he trotted beside moonclaw
" n-no don't " birdsong said as she rolled off of moonclaw she cought her breath " I can d-do it . You don't have to .. " she meowed as she scratched her ear she wobbled to the den . Redfeather made a face
" she's awkward ... " he meowed

Old September 11th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather tilted his head as he trotted beside moonclaw
" n-no don't " birdsong said as she rolled off of moonclaw she cought her breath " I can d-do it . You don't have to .. " she meowed as she scratched her ear she wobbled to the den . Redfeather made a face
" she's awkward ... " he meowed
Moonclaw glared at Redfeather and fought internally with herself. LET HER HAVE SOME PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!!!!! But she needs comfort, SHE CANT HAVE COMFORT WITH YOU HOVERING OVER HER SHOULDER ALL THE TIME!!!! she sighed and started walking away from the den.
(RedfeatherxMoonclaw bonding time!)
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:

Moonclaw glared at Redfeather and fought internally with herself. LET HER HAVE SOME PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!!!!! But she needs comfort, SHE CANT HAVE COMFORT WITH YOU HOVERING OVER HER SHOULDER ALL THE TIME!!!! she sighed and started walking away from the den.
(RedfeatherxMoonclaw bonding time!)
Redfeather flinched
" hey easy tiger all I said she was awkward , I mean I'm not saying anything else . Look I'm sorry if I'm acting like Fox dung but it's due to my brother riverteeth he chose to stay in thunderclan over me. That's why I'm like this ok , what's your deal?? " he meowed

Old September 11th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather flinched
" hey easy tiger all I said she was awkward , I mean I'm not saying anything else . Look I'm sorry if I'm acting like Fox dung but it's due to my brother riverteeth he chose to stay in thunderclan over me. That's why I'm like this ok , what's your deal?? " he meowed
Surprised by the rush of personal information, she flicked her ears. She wasn't sure if she should tell anyone about her history. It was pretty rough. It was the reason she had a moonshaped scar on her right forepaw. Her leopard printed tail waved slightly. Her ears alert and green eyes focused on nothing in front of her. Birdsong was the closest thing to a sister she had and Moonclaw would do anything to keep her safe. Moonclaw suffered memory loss at that point in her life and that part of her life is now missing. For the life of her she couldn't remember. She had no idea what happened to her parents and whether or not she had siblings. Her eyes softened a bit but the shell around her heart was still solid.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:

Surprised by the rush of personal information, she flicked her ears. She wasn't sure if she should tell anyone about her history. It was pretty rough. It was the reason she had a moonshaped scar on her right forepaw. Her leopard printed tail waved slightly. Her ears alert and green eyes focused on nothing in front of her. Birdsong was the closest thing to a sister she had and Moonclaw would do anything to keep her safe. Moonclaw suffered memory loss at that point in her life and that part of her life is now missing. For the life of her she couldn't remember. She had no idea what happened to her parents and whether or not she had siblings. Her eyes softened a bit but the shell around her heart was still solid.
Redfeather sighed
" look i understand if you don't want to talk but at least let me try " he meowed ' why do I even bother ?My brother left me she will to just wait and see ' He thought as he sat down he licked his paws his whiskers twitched a little bit

Old September 11th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather sighed
" look i understand if you don't want to talk but at least let me try " he meowed ' why do I even bother ?My brother left me she will to just wait and see ' He thought as he sat down he licked his paws his whiskers twitched a little bit

Moonclaw's ears drooped and she turned her attention to her paws. She didn't really know Redfeather. Only this morning he was an enemy, and now what was he? She felt an attraction toward him but she couldn't put a paw on the reason why. To be honest she was terrified of that feeling. She took a deep breath, still looking at her paws, she said, "I don't remember much when I was a kit because back then I had amnesia," Her tail flicked wildly as if scolding herself.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:

Moonclaw's ears drooped and she turned her attention to her paws. She didn't really know Redfeather. Only this morning he was an enemy, and now what was he? She felt an attraction toward him but she couldn't put a paw on the reason why. To be honest she was terrified of that feeling. She took a deep breath, still looking at her paws, she said, "I don't remember much when I was a kit because back then I had amnesia," Her tail flicked wildly as if scolding herself.
His ears perked
" i-im sorry no kit should have that . Look ugh I'm sorry about what happened with birdsong and I um if there is anything I could make up to I will like my mother said " two wrongs don't make a right ' so I want to make it right " he meowed . Birdsong poked her head out of the den a few minutes later as she yawned she smiled at the two while redfeather smiled back