Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 05:02 PM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by occultation
Today 04:57 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Omari
Today 04:51 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 04:43 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by hades.
Today 04:39 PM

Old October 31st, 2017, 03:08 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Runningpaw continued to eat the mouse, until all that was left was bones. She was really, really hungry. You'd probably expect that, too. She smiled at Juniperpaw. "Ah, I suppose so huh?" The black she-cat joked back, blue green eyes gleaming. She laughed. She finally, felt like herself again. And laughing made her feel even better, and more like herself too. But she still felt sorrow when thinking about her siblings and her mother. "Yesterday was the last time I ate, actually if I remember correctly." She frowned for a moment, but then the smile came back. "Thinking about my.. family made me lose my appetite at that moment, I suppose..." Runningpaw said as she buried the bones in front of her. She was rather distracted at that moment, thinking about her mother, and the two siblings she had lost.
Juniperpaw knew talking about what had happened would bring back... memories, but it was dire that Runningpaw spoke about what was on her mind. Juniperpaw would not have this poor feline carrying this weight on her own! Runningpaw should certainly talk about it, yes, but it didn't have to be too soon. Juniperpaw smiled softly, ``Yes, grief has the tendency to effect appetite.`` Just recently, the younger apprentice had lost her mentor, Geckoleaf. She was currently experiencing grief as well - just at a lesser level than Runningpaw. The loss of a close friend also seemed to change Juniperpaw. She wasn't as immature as before, as the entire Clan relied on her alone. The six moon old apprentice had the entire weight of the Clan on her shoulders. ``Whenever you prefer not to eat, just remember that your family wouldn't want to see you suffer. Don't let them have gone missing for nothing, Runningpaw. They live on in you.``
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Hollowkit looked around the clearing in sorrow and bordeom. (OPEN! Note: If they bond, I may ask you to have them become his mentor)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:03 PM
went to another website

Stonefeather walked into the clearing and dropped off a fish at the prey-pile she looked around and breathed in the scent of her camp. she thought about how starclan was watching over her and everyone else she lied down on a patch of sunlight and continued to breath in of the scents of the clan
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Ghostly Myik
Scarletblood glanced at her two kits and adopted kit,” Deadkit go over there and stay out of everyone’s way. Spottedkit and Speckledkit go play outside and try not to get in too much trouble.” She gave a heave in exaustion, she never wanted kits in the first place, but sure enough, she gave birth to two kits, then Russetstar practically threw the kit with an unknown heritage into her paws, she knew it was unfair to be mean to Deadkit, but she couldn’t help it. She sighed and glanced up at Moonfur,” Hello Moonfur.” She meowed, her voice was rather tired sounding.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:47 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
@Ghostly Myik
Scarletblood glanced at her two kits and adopted kit,” Deadkit go over there and stay out of everyone’s way. Spottedkit and Speckledkit go play outside and try not to get in too much trouble.” She gave a heave in exaustion, she never wanted kits in the first place, but sure enough, she gave birth to two kits, then Russetstar practically threw the kit with an unknown heritage into her paws, she knew it was unfair to be mean to Deadkit, but she couldn’t help it. She sighed and glanced up at Moonfur,” Hello Moonfur.” She meowed, her voice was rather tired sounding.
Moonfur glanced over her shoulder. Her blue eyes looking at Scarletblood. She wasn't famliar with most cats. Her ears flicked as she remembered the queens name. It was the foster mom of some kit. Moonfur had been adopted herself, not treated right next to her foster moms other kittens. She had drifted away from them when she was an apprentice. "Hey Scarletblood," she mewed. Moonfur turned to meet the queen. "How are you doing?"
Old November 5th, 2017, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The She cat smiled as she skidded to a halt she made it to the clearing but thinking she was the looser
" actually not really it's rather chilly during leaf-bare " Marshheart meowed and took some deep breaths . " your a great runner I think I lost kiddo " she said and sat down
Ripplepaw stopped and looked at Marshheart with seriousness in her eyes. “Do you Marshheart… think that I am ready to become a warrior?” Her mew was dead serious. She wanted the truth. She wanted to know. She needed to know. “Tell me the truth please.” She now had a pleading look in her eyes.
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Moonfur glanced over her shoulder. Her blue eyes looking at Scarletblood. She wasn't famliar with most cats. Her ears flicked as she remembered the queens name. It was the foster mom of some kit. Moonfur had been adopted herself, not treated right next to her foster moms other kittens. She had drifted away from them when she was an apprentice. "Hey Scarletblood," she mewed. Moonfur turned to meet the queen. "How are you doing?"
Scarletblood sighed,” Exausted. Kits are a pain in the tail. Especially having an extra one.” She gave a loud exail quietly thinking of her backstory of being the unwanted one throughout life. (I Srsly need to write a bio on her)

Old November 5th, 2017, 04:30 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Scarletblood sighed,” Exausted. Kits are a pain in the tail. Especially having an extra one.” She gave a loud exail quietly thinking of her backstory of being the unwanted one throughout life. (I Srsly need to write a bio on her)
Moonfur gave out a small laugh. "And Extra one huh." She mewed, her tail waving to the side. "That shouldn't be too bad. Kits are good!" Moonfur mewed. A small bit of her felt pity for the kitten. "Besides, how do you think they feel? Losing your birth parents is... difficult." She herself had never known her parents, and it left a deeper hurt inside of her.
Old November 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

grooming his paws rather quietly, russetstar glanced out into the clearing with an unamused glance, shaking his head quietly as he narrowed his eyes-- things were peaceful for riverclan, but windclan's declaration of war against thunderclan still kept him on edge, and he couldn't help but feel a little nervous as he shuffled his paws, letting out a long sigh as he grimaced.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Moonfur gave out a small laugh. "And Extra one huh." She mewed, her tail waving to the side. "That shouldn't be too bad. Kits are good!" Moonfur mewed. A small bit of her felt pity for the kitten. "Besides, how do you think they feel? Losing your birth parents is... difficult." She herself had never known her parents, and it left a deeper hurt inside of her.
Scarletblood paused,” Well...I was given Deadkit....not my name, the kit was named Dead when I recieved them...at three days old, so I don’t think he remembers his biological family at all. And mine are rather pesky so I keep him calm so I have enough energy to keep all them in camp. After all, Russetstar asked me to raise Deadkit, I didn’t really have a choice...I don’t see why I need to do more than keep him fed, in camp, and following the warrior code. I mean, a mentor who wants to mentor him will deal with the rest.” She meowed.