Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by nyx
Today 01:43 PM
Neptune's Adoption Port
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:42 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 01:40 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Resources
by poppy
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:37 PM

Old November 6th, 2017, 09:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Suspiciousmindz
Spottedkit flicked her eyes open and glanced around searching for a friend to chat with she scanned the nursery, and her eyes fell on one kit in particular Ceaderkit, he’s a nice kit. she approached Ceaderkit,” Hey Ceaderkit!” She gave a little bounce with her paws...Once I’m five moons I won’t look ridiculous.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 6th, 2017 at 09:43 AM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Spottedkit flicked her eyes open and glanced around searching for a friend to chat with she scanned the nursery, and her eyes fell on one kit in particular Ceaderkit, he’s a nice kit. she approached Ceaderkit,” Hey Ceaderkit!” She gave a little bounce with her paws...Once I’m five moons I won’t look ridiculous.

It hadn't been too long after Cedarkit had arrived into Riverclan. He was accepted fairly easily, being the leaders son and all. The clan couldn't exactly question why he and a group of kittens showed up. He spent his days with Whisperblaze anyways, so it didn't matter. So as the ginger and white tom was casually sifting through some moss on the ground, he wasn't surprised to hear his name from across the nursery. His amber eyes lifted and rested on a bouncing she-kit. "Hello!" he replied, getting a little excited towards the end of his single word.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 7th, 2017, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

It hadn't been too long after Cedarkit had arrived into Riverclan. He was accepted fairly easily, being the leaders son and all. The clan couldn't exactly question why he and a group of kittens showed up. He spent his days with Whisperblaze anyways, so it didn't matter. So as the ginger and white tom was casually sifting through some moss on the ground, he wasn't surprised to hear his name from across the nursery. His amber eyes lifted and rested on a bouncing she-kit. "Hello!" he replied, getting a little excited towards the end of his single word.
Spottedkit purred at Cedarkit’s response, as after all, Cedarkit was Russetstar’s son so why wouldn’t he be nice. She knew some kits were nice to him only because they feared he’d tell Russetstar and Russetstar might hold there ceremony back a moon as a punishment for not being nice to Cedarkit, but not Spottedkit, she truthfully wanted to be Cedarkit’s friend,” How are you doing?” She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleRobin View Post
Despite the other tomcat’s words, Sproutwhisker would let his mind wander from time to time about the chance of him being able to save his loved ones from their end. Would he have been able to save his father, Ripplewhisker, from dying of sickness if he had just become a medicine cat instead of a warrior? Or would have he been able to save Talonfang in time if he had stayed with her instead of offering to take their kittens outside to play for the moment? These thoughts troubled his mind constantly and made the warrior blame himself partially to even fully when it came to the death of his family. It scared him now that Talonfang was gone, could he actually manage to raise all five of their kittens on his own without her help? The motherly bond between a queen and her children was a powerful thing and surprisingly, he knew that despite being rejected by his birth mother. Instead of a mother, he had grown attached to his adopted father and his death affected his deeply, still to this current day at certain points. Sproutwhisker was still getting used to being a father and took Ripplewhisker as an example when it came to raising his children ever since they had opened their eyes and had begun to walk. Some of his children had special needs as well and he did not know how to handle such things, he was just a kittypet that had become a warrior in the clans many many moons ago. He lifted his head from the shecat’s softened, yet stiff fur to look at Whisperblaze, the sunken, broken look within his blue-hued eyes showing how empty and dead inside that he felt already from losing his first and only love that he had ever known. He had done this when he had heard the other male mention to him about telling a story about her, Talonfang, most likely to bring him to a happier mood. The young warrior thought for a moment or two about his past with his mate and how many moons they had shared together. “When I was still recovering from the loss of my father, many moons ago after I had just become a warrior, Talonfang was the first cat to ever approach me and treat me like a friend, right from the very beginning. She was so kind and friendly to me, sitting down beside me as I was eating a piece of prey. She didn’t feel weird around me because of my bloodline or because I was going through a rough time.” He murmured, thinking back now to that time, “We went out hunting together on a warm, sunny day in the middle of Greenleaf, wanting to get to know each other more and such. I remember when we had approached the river that runs through the territory, she took no hesitation to leap right in and swim around. I was a bit cautious at first, not really familiar with swimming since I was trained as an apprentice. She eventually managed to get me to jump in as well and we swam around underneath the water’s surface. She looked so beautiful, the way her fur glistened in the sunbeams that shown through the water. I think that was when I fell in love with her, despite not even knowing it yet. I was mesmerized by her ever since that day, even though in the back of my head, I was afraid that Riverclan would look down upon her for being around me because I was not clanborn. She never cared about what they thought though, only wanting to be with me and be happy. We always kept each other afloat, even when life got difficult.”
whisperblaze listened to the tom. he saw his eyes light up when he talked about his mate, how he was left smitten at the sight of her in water. b his tone of voice and the look on his face, whisper couldnt describe it as anything but pure love. he wanted to say so many things, he wanted to take all the toms pain away, despite just meeting him officially. he could imagine somewhat what he was going through. his first love, tumbledrop, had passed a long time ago along with his first litter of kits. it was during the evil era and it had been ruthlessly. they were taken from this world before their life could begin, and the worst part, was they used to be in thunderclan and he only found out when greystar had announced it(when he was leader at the time). he could still feel the tears that ran down his fur, the burning in his lungs, the utter feeling on loneliness. whiserblaze gave a bitter sweet smile, nodding along to his story,¨she sounded like such a nice shecat.¨ they mewed softly. while russetstar had 9 lives to live, with everyone that was taken from him whisper could feel that pain all over again, the feeling of fear and loneliness taking over his body. there was nothing he could say that would truly comfort sprout, but he could be here for him, it was better then suffering alone. ¨im here for you, if you need to talk. or help with your kits, i cant imagine how hard this is for you.¨
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Spottedkit purred at Cedarkit’s response, as after all, Cedarkit was Russetstar’s son so why wouldn’t he be nice. She knew some kits were nice to him only because they feared he’d tell Russetstar and Russetstar might hold there ceremony back a moon as a punishment for not being nice to Cedarkit, but not Spottedkit, she truthfully wanted to be Cedarkit’s friend,” How are you doing?” She asked
The ginger and white kitten simply continued to smile warmly towards Spottedkit. He was used to other talking to him now, he wasn't the least bit anti-social anymore. Back a moon or so ago, he would've never struck up a conversation with anyone here. "I'm fine, how about you?" he responded, his eyes glowing. His tail stuck straight up in the air behind him, clearly signaling his happiness, though the tip twitched which gave away the fact he was thinking about other things too.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The ginger and white kitten simply continued to smile warmly towards Spottedkit. He was used to other talking to him now, he wasn't the least bit anti-social anymore. Back a moon or so ago, he would've never struck up a conversation with anyone here. "I'm fine, how about you?" he responded, his eyes glowing. His tail stuck straight up in the air behind him, clearly signaling his happiness, though the tip twitched which gave away the fact he was thinking about other things too.
Her face was glowing and his eyes eyes wide,” I’m great,” she meowed. Her smiled widely, it might appear as if she had a kit-crush, but truthfully she didn’t she was just happy to be hanging out with him. (Sorry writers block. Also you should make a plot with him based on how Russetstar’s his father)

Old November 25th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

A silver and black American Shorthair trotted into the clearing. Her paws were tired from a long border patrol. Her stomach rumbled hungrily, catching her attention. The she-cat spotted a freshly restocked fresh-kill pile. A blue and gray fish caught her eye and seemed to call to her.

Come on, Silvermask, I know you're hungry. It seemed to say.

Silvermask scanned the clearing to ensure that everyone seemed fed. The Clan seemed to be doing well despite the incoming threat of Leaf-bare. Bellies seemed full and energy remained high, even after everything that they'd been through during the past moons. If things continued this way, Leaf-bare would pass in the blink of an eye. Joy and pride welled in Silvermask's heart. RiverClan was strong.

With a sigh of relief, Silvermask gripped the fish in between her jaws. The aroma seeped into her nostrils, making her belly growl like a ShadowClan warrior. Her tail swishing happily behind her, the she-cat headed into the nursery.

The nursery was full with the Clan's future warriors and their mothers. Silvermask quickly spotted Snakebite and Darkstorm and their beautiful litter of kits. She dipped her silver head in greeting to the parents, then looked to the kits. Silvermask set the fish down at her gray paws. "Hello, kits." She purred. The she-cat's green eyes lifted back to the parents. "Would you mind if I joined you?"

@SnakeBite
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Aggressive
Talking Re: RiverClan Nursery

ADD-ON TO Thistledawn's RiverClan Nursery

"Not at all!" replied Moonkit happily. "Yah, sit by me!" prompted Blackkit.
"NO! BY ME!" yelled Slitherkit. "No yelling in the nursery, can't you two be polite like your sister?" said SnakeBite in a gentle voice "SilverMask can sit where she likes." she added. SilverMask sat beside Moonkit, taking a pause after each bite to talk.

SnakeBite was very glad she went for a hunt so every cat could eat tonight. She noticed that SilverMask was the last cat to eat, she admired how SilverMask always puts her clan first. SilverMask was always polite, some times she would bring SnakeBite fresh kill when her kits were too young for her to leave the nursery. They were very good friends.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBite View Post
ADD-ON TO Thistledawn's RiverClan Nursery

"Not at all!" replied Moonkit happily. "Yah, sit by me!" prompted Blackkit.
"NO! BY ME!" yelled Slitherkit. "No yelling in the nursery, can't you two be polite like your sister?" said SnakeBite in a gentle voice "SilverMask can sit where she likes." she added. SilverMask sat beside Moonkit, taking a pause after each bite to talk.

SnakeBite was very glad she went for a hunt so every cat could eat tonight. She noticed that SilverMask was the last cat to eat, she admired how SilverMask always puts her clan first. SilverMask was always polite, some times she would bring SnakeBite fresh kill when her kits were too young for her to leave the nursery. They were very good friends.
"Now, now, kits," Silvermask chuckled, a hint of laughter in her voice. Her green eyes glimmered. "We can all sit together." The silvery cat said, trying to form a circle. She sat on her haunches and leaned down to take a few bites of her fish. Delight rushed through her body as the chunks of fish met her empty stomach and filled it. The she-cat began to feel the strength and energy that a full meal offered to a starving cat. She let her head rise for a moment and thanked StarClan for blessing her and her Clan.

"Your mother is right; we shouldn't yell in the nursery." Silvermask scolded in between bites of her fish. "Think of all the younger kits and the mothers who need rest. Don't you think they deserve a bit of peace and quiet in their den?" Her green orbs gazed over the resting bodies in the nursery, hoping that the kits and queens weren't disturbed by the loud voices and chatter. It seemed that all was fine, however. Queens were used to all of the loud noise that came from the nursery. Newborn kits always mewled loudly while the older kits created a bunch of ruckus from their games and laughter.

Looking back to her company, Silvermask noticed Snakebite seemed lost in thought. "Have you gotten a chance to leave the den and stretch your legs today?" The silver tabby asked, trying to bring her friend back to reality.
Old November 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Now, now, kits," Silvermask chuckled, a hint of laughter in her voice. Her green eyes glimmered. "We can all sit together." The silvery cat said, trying to form a circle. She sat on her haunches and leaned down to take a few bites of her fish. Delight rushed through her body as the chunks of fish met her empty stomach and filled it. The she-cat began to feel the strength and energy that a full meal offered to a starving cat. She let her head rise for a moment and thanked StarClan for blessing her and her Clan.

"Your mother is right; we shouldn't yell in the nursery." Silvermask scolded in between bites of her fish. "Think of all the younger kits and the mothers who need rest. Don't you think they deserve a bit of peace and quiet in their den?" Her green orbs gazed over the resting bodies in the nursery, hoping that the kits and queens weren't disturbed by the loud voices and chatter. It seemed that all was fine, however. Queens were used to all of the loud noise that came from the nursery. Newborn kits always mewled loudly while the older kits created a bunch of ruckus from their games and laughter.

Looking back to her company, Silvermask noticed Snakebite seemed lost in thought. "Have you gotten a chance to leave the den and stretch your legs today?" The silver tabby asked, trying to bring her friend back to reality.
"Yes, DarkStorm and I went out for a hunt. It was nice to go for a swim again, brings back old memories." responded SnakeBite. She couldn't help but think of when she was an apprentice, her old mentor LongStrike taught her how to swim without the fish even noticing. She hoped she could mentor one of her kits, she believed that she would snap back to a warrior life style in a second, but she wasn't sure if Russetstar did. "Hey, do you want to go for a fish hunt by the river tomorrow?" SnakeBite asked SilverMask, trying to ease the tension. " We haven't gone on a hunt together in what feels like 20 moons!" she added.