Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:15 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM
Yellowpaw assessment.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:11 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:10 PM

Old January 11th, 2017, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Moonpaw walked inside, her eyes full of tears. She layed down, snow had been falling making her covered in it. She layed down in her nest, taking no notice to Ripplepaw. Moonpaw sighed, and shifted, bumping into the cat. "S-sorry," She mewed. She moved to the side, her grey fur clumping up with moss. She tried to fall asleep, silently crying.
Gooseheart peeked her head into the apprentices den, her ears perked up in curiosity. "Moonpaw? Moonpaw, you in here?" She called softly, not sure if any apprentices were still asleep this morning or not. "Do you wanna come train with me, kiddo?" She purred with pride, there was something undeniably exciting to her about having a new apprentice.
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:13 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledbird View Post
Gooseheart peeked her head into the apprentices den, her ears perked up in curiosity. "Moonpaw? Moonpaw, you in here?" She called softly, not sure if any apprentices were still asleep this morning or not. "Do you wanna come train with me, kiddo?" She purred with pride, there was something undeniably exciting to her about having a new apprentice.
Moonpaw tilted her ears around, hearing her new mentors voice. "C-coming!" She called. Moonpaw groomed the moss out her pelt quickly, running over to Gooseheart. The young apprentice walked forward, waving her tail. "What are we gonna learn today?" She asked. Her blue orbs looked around. A few apprentices were sleeping. They were happy, not alone, she shook the thoughts from her mind.
She doesn't love you, only Foxpelt could do that
I just got her as a mentor
And? She'll never be Foxpelt good old dead Foxpelt
Shut up!
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:10 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Moonpaw tilted her ears around, hearing her new mentors voice. "C-coming!" She called. Moonpaw groomed the moss out her pelt quickly, running over to Gooseheart. The young apprentice walked forward, waving her tail. "What are we gonna learn today?" She asked. Her blue orbs looked around. A few apprentices were sleeping. They were happy, not alone, she shook the thoughts from her mind.
She doesn't love you, only Foxpelt could do that
I just got her as a mentor
And? She'll never be Foxpelt good old dead Foxpelt
Shut up!
"Well, I'm not sure yet. I figured we'd just kind of wing it, you okay with that?" Gooseheart shrugged and gave a lopsided grin to Moonpaw. She wasn't used to this whole 'mentoring' thing quite yet, she also wasn't used to the 'planning' thing either. That was an entirely different battle and she decided she didn't want to tackle that one just yet. "Was there anything you liked to do best with Foxpelt?" She inquired, padded towards the exit of camp.

(Do you want to move the rp to the territory or the training cave??)
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:32 PM
led into temptation

Moonpaw flinched at her mentors name. She blinked away the teas forming in her eyes. The silver she looked up at her new mentor managing to flash a quick smile before looking at the path ahead of them. "We worked on river battling, it might be to cold now, I think the last thing we worked on was catching land prey incase the river froze over, should we do that?" Moonpaw asked. She refused to use her mentors name. Moonpaw sighed quietly, walking beside her mentor quickly, trying to keep up with the mentors fast pace.
{Territory I guess}
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:18 PM

Dapplepaw placed a paw into the den and stretched, the day seemed long with all these stupid apprentice tasks she had to do. Like usual though she got it done and quickly scurried to the apprentice den where she could groom herself in peace.
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:44 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarRock456 View Post
Dapplepaw placed a paw into the den and stretched, the day seemed long with all these stupid apprentice tasks she had to do. Like usual though she got it done and quickly scurried to the apprentice den where she could groom herself in peace.
Moonpaw scrambled into the apprentices den. The surprise gathering had warn her out. Her first one as a apprentice and the first one since Bucknight had left. Moonpaw flopped in her nest, messing up the miss around it. Her heart still ached since Foxpelt did see it with her. Moonpaw then thought about all the things she would have to do, "Why Foxpelt.." She mumbled. The she cat sighed, licking her paw and swiping it over her grey and black ears. Her silver fur shined in the light, Moonpaw flicked her tail and let out a depressed sigh. Foxpelt had left her.. That was the only thing she could think about.
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:02 PM
Man, I'm so inactive.

My Mood: Fine

(I'm going to hope I'm doing this right.)

Heronpaw wandered into the den, not entirely sure on how she felt. She looked around, wondering who else was in the den; she never paid much mind to the apprentices, and instead did what kits did. But she was not a kit anymore. She was an apprentice now, and she might as well get to know the others.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
I like cheese crackers :3

My Mood: Angelic
Post Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Rainpaw grunted as she woke from her nap. She yawned and rolled over. Stretching, she got up and slipped through the reeds of the den entrance.
Old February 4th, 2017, 07:18 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

stripepaw laid in her nest at the edge of the den. she lifted her head and looked at the other apprentices in the den then laid it back den closing her eyes and drifting to sleep. she dreamed about catching a fish the biggest she had ever gotten and her mentor being proud of her.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; February 4th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:10 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herontail View Post
(I'm going to hope I'm doing this right.)

Heronpaw wandered into the den, not entirely sure on how she felt. She looked around, wondering who else was in the den; she never paid much mind to the apprentices, and instead did what kits did. But she was not a kit anymore. She was an apprentice now, and she might as well get to know the others.
:cool2:
Moonpaw walked into the den behind Heronpaw. Her silver tail swept the moss around. She sighed, looking over at Heronpaw with the corner of her blue eyes. Wildpaw is my only friend...might as well make more. Foxpelt would like that. Moonpaw pushed back her tears of her dead mentor away. Sighing, the short apprentice looked over a Heronpaw. "Hey, Heronpaw right?" She asked, flickng her tail along with her ears. "I'm Moonpaw." She mumbled shuffling her paws.