Today 11:22 AM

Old August 16th, 2017, 03:46 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Beachkit successfully stifled a snicker of laughter. His pale green eyes, those so much like his fathers glinted out of his hiding spot in the darkness. He stole a glance over the nest he was hiding in to see Poolkit's tail disappear.
Poolkit heard slight movement coming from the nursery but thought nothing of it, after all it was probably just the wind. After she checked the rest of the camp, though, she realized that she ahadnt checked the nursery thourouly. She had only scanned it, so she started padding back to the nursery, still trying to pick up a scent.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Poolkit heard slight movement coming from the nursery but thought nothing of it, after all it was probably just the wind. After she checked the rest of the camp, though, she realized that she ahadnt checked the nursery thourouly. She had only scanned it, so she started padding back to the nursery, still trying to pick up a scent.
Beachkit was working his way slowly to the entrance of the nursery. Having seen Poolkit walk out, he crept closer and closer until he heard her coming back. He covered the last tail lengths of distant in just a few bounds. He crouched by the entrance, far enough back to work into the shadows and not be seen, which is where he waited for her to come back inside.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:

Beachkit was working his way slowly to the entrance of the nursery. Having seen Poolkit walk out, he crept closer and closer until he heard her coming back. He covered the last tail lengths of distant in just a few bounds. He crouched by the entrance, far enough back to work into the shadows and not be seen, which is where he waited for her to come back inside.
Poolkit padded into the dark nursery adjusting her eyes to the dim light. She looked around for Beachkit.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:24 PM
chirps

@Zero to Hero @Duskflight @Random Melchester @Beau @RedHead @Constellation

Through practically her entire group of littermates trampling over her, her mother and father both calling her, and the squeals of excitement that erupted, Cherrykit still was tucked into a tiny ball. Her pink nose nestled tightly under a tightly wrapped tail, her flank rose and fell steadily with each breath, ears twitching every once in awhile. In her mind, she was racing faster and faster, stretching her legs as far as they would go as she pelted across the territory, gaining on her target…

”Get back here!” A yowl echoed across the land as the dark, stormy clouds rolled across the gray sky. Lighting flashed across the terrain, followed quickly by a loud boom of thunder that shook the very earth. A steady rain fell from the clouds, dampening the grass and soil to make a slushy path. Trees lined the edge of the open clearing like shadowy figures, nothing but blackness beyond their depths. Overhead, a screech filled the air, it’s earsplitting sound slicing through the stormy skies almost like the lightning itself.

Across the territory raced an older Cherrykit, her legs pumping harder and faster as she closed in on her target. Her green eyes were narrowed, whiskers and tail both streaming back in the wind. “Stop! Thief!” she screamed, a deep tone of authority and fierceness present in each word. Ahead of her, racing away with a plump sparrow dangling between their jaws, were two raggedy-looking rogues. Though they were making a run for it, their uncoordinated paws slipped in the treacherous muddy swamp, causing them to stumble and slow their speed. A smirk stretched across the calico’s face and with one leap, she closed the gap, sailing through the air and landing in front of the two rogues. They came to a hault, mud flying everywhere, as Cherrykit grinned. “Now, are we going to do this the easy way,” she asked, eyeing one of the felines, before switching her narrowed gaze over to his companion, “or the hard way?” Both toms looked at each other, eyes stretched wide, before dropping the piece of pray and scurrying off into the forest. A laugh erupted from Cherrykit and she stood over the sparrow, raising herself up and lifting her head. “No one messes with SkyClan prey, especially not on our territory!” she cried, raising her head to let out a yowl of triumph. All around her, yowls and cries of victory echoed, filling the air until it was the only sound the feline could hear. She smiled as the chanting turned to a sweeter sound; “Cherrystar! Cherrystar! Cherrystar!”….

Suddenly, Cherrykit’s eyes flung open in surprise, their green depths swirling, and she lept out of her ball-like position. “I got it!” she cried, heart pounding in her chest as if her dream had actually been a reality. It took a bit, but after a couple of heartbeats the young calico she-kit blinked, realizing she was no longer in the rain-soaked territory. She glanced around, confused, until she turned in her nest to spot her siblings and parents standing beside the entrance. Momentarily forgotten was the dream as she realized they were all getting ready to go outside. The camp! she thought with excitement as a tingle of anticipation shot down her spine.

“Wait! I want to go too! Are you guys going outside?” Cherrykit gasped, scurrying out of her nest – leaving it in a bit of a disarray as she did so – and over to where the bunch was gathered. Barely able to contain her excitement, the young kit looked up at both Marbledflare and Irisflower, her maw smiling wide and eyes shining. “Please? I want to meet everyone!” she purred joyfully. Especially Grousestar, she thought to herself, but she wasn’t about to divulge that information. She knew that she had some sort of relationship with their leader, but she had wanted to meet him ever since her mother had told her and her littermates stories of their leader. I bet he’s just amazing!

Last edited by spade; August 17th, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:23 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Poolkit padded into the dark nursery adjusting her eyes to the dim light. She looked around for Beachkit.
Beachkit stayed crouched in the corner, watching patiently. As she stepped in and crossed into the nursery, he wiggled his haunches. As she moved to the area right infring of him, he jumped, tackling her from the side.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 18th, 2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Beachkit stayed crouched in the corner, watching patiently. As she stepped in and crossed into the nursery, he wiggled his haunches. As she moved to the area right infring of him, he jumped, tackling her from the side.
Poolkit was tackled onto the floor. She frantically looked up to see Beachkit. She relaxed heaving a sigh of relief,"Where were you hiding Beachkit!?" She giggled.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Zero to Hero @Duskflight @Beau @Random Melchester @Lilly @Constellation

Marbledflare's orange eyes widened in surprise as his kits started begging to go outside, into the clearing. He looked at Irisflower with amusement. Now he certainly had to take them out in the clearing. He couldn't just say no to those cute little faces and big eyes. "Alright, I'll come with you guys." He subjected to them, letting out a mock sigh of exasperation.
Bending down to he was face to face with Glowingkit, the warrior moved his paw so she was no longer clinging to it. "But be careful, there are big scary warriors out there that could accidentally step on you!" He ran his paw over her head in an affectionate way. "I can't let anything like that happen to my Glow-girl, can I now?" He looked at each of his other kits in turn as well. "I can't let that happen to any of you." The warrior straightened up and gave each kit, Songbirdkit, Glowingkit, Lavenderkit, Gentlekit, and Cherrykit a long look in their eyes. "So, you have to promise to stay near me any your mother, alright?" He continued, widening his eyes, the way he did whenever he was truly being serious.
{Sorry for the short post ^^"}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Poolkit was tackled onto the floor. She frantically looked up to see Beachkit. She relaxed heaving a sigh of relief,"Where were you hiding Beachkit!?" She giggled.
Beachkit squirmed off of her, grinning widely. "It's my secret. Now I can use it on you and you'll never know. Though it may or may not be in the back in an empty nest. Totally not there." He meowed sarcastically.
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Beachkit squirmed off of her, grinning widely. "It's my secret. Now I can use it on you and you'll never know. Though it may or may not be in the back in an empty nest. Totally not there." He meowed sarcastically.
"Oh, ok" Poolkit giggled. She then pounced on him,"You won't escape me ShadowClan!" She told him, grinning.
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:48 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Random Melchester
@Constellation
@Duskflight
@RedHead

Glowingkit flattened her ears at the sound of Irisflower's voice, but instead of scolding her for leaving the nest, her mother bargained. "Okay!" Glowingkit chirped, "I'll behave! Promise, you won't be able to get rid of me! I'll be sooooooo close." The she-kit continued on, trying very hard to get her mother to take them out into the clearing. The young molly had no idea that that was her mother's intentions all along. The kit bounced by the entrance to the nursery and smiled at Songbirdkit as her brother joined her. Just then, her father entered the den, showering the kits by the entrance in small pieces of debris as he squeezed through the too-small entrance. "Daddy!" Glowingkit squealed as Marbledflare called her by a nickname. She rubbed up against his ginger legs and purred happily. Marbledflare hadn't been in to visit for what seemed like moons to the young cat and she missed him. Glowingkit was a bit of a daddy's girl and liked to play with the ginger warrior. Obviously, she adored her mother too and loved spending time with her and her siblings, but she couldn't help wanting to be like her father and wanting him to notice her. At her mother's words, Glowingkit jumped up and down and put her paws on Marbledflare's leg, begging "Please, daddy!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
@Constellation @Duskflight @RedHead @Zero to Hero @Beau

Lavenderkit smiled in amusement as her brother got up in excitement to go out into the clearing. The tortoiseshell remained where she was, however, her bright green eyes fixed intently on her mother's face, waiting for the response. However her attention was easily drawn to her father as she smelled his familiar scent when Marbledflare entered, and her green eyes lit up. She waited for him to address the others before purring out her own reply; "Hi, Daddy!" Lavender wasnt a "Daddy's Girl", but she wasnt a "Mother's Girl" either. She was neutral, loved them both equally. The young kit cast a look to her mother when Irisflower spoke up again, and flicked an ear, almost in agreement. Her siblings were pawfuls, but Lav would probably stick close to one of her parents instead of running off. After all she didnt want to annoy any warriors.

Lavenderkit didnt move from the nest, staying near Irisflower, but she did look up to smile at her father again. "He'll help watch t- Us." She quickly corrected herself. Them. She said silently in her mind, knowing she wouldnt really need watching at all. Lavenderkit wasnt the type of kit to run off and cause trouble. She was probably the most well-behaved. "Right Daddy?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Songbirdkit stayed at the entrance of the nursery den. Oh, he longed to be out of this place. To feel the breeze coursing through his thickening pelt. But, all too soon his father had made it into view, wriggling his giant size through the entrance. Now, Songbirdkit was quite a large kitten, but he hadn't grown to be the size of Marbledflare...yet. It must had been complicated that the large ginger tom couldn't fit through most things. Did Songbirdkit really wanna grow to be that size? Perhaps...maybe, it wouldn't be so bad. Height was everything. Height meant power. Maybe...just maybe. As his dad greeted them, Songbirdkit felt him nudge him, and the tom gave a small smile. He knew his father...but he didn't know him. Marbledflare hadn't visited them in a while. In those missing moons, Songbirdkit couldn't wait to spend time with his dad. He wanted to have that close bond. That 'male' bonding time, but now that his dad was actually here? Songbirdkit felt all those fantasies push to the back of his mind. It occurred to him that he wouldn't know much about his dad. Let alone spending time with him, but brushing those thoughts aside, he simply gaze at the large tom until his mother started to speak. If Marbledflare came with them...then they could go out into the clearing. They would be able to frolic around, and explore. And, only if Glowingkit would be obedient. Songbirdkit had snickered, but he felt himself glowing. He wanted to go out. He wanted to get some fresh air. He wanted to jump after butterflies, or analyze the dead prey that the warriors' caught. The looks of it fascinated the young tom to no end! Just staring at the punctures and the way the prey would be limply dead. All sorts of weird things he had been attracted to, and being inside this nursery? Kept him from exploring the outside world. The gore and horrors of reality. But, he didn't say anything. Returning to his silence. All the other kits were practically asking their father to tag alone, but Songbirdkit didn't care either way. Of course, he wanted his father to tag along. But, what if their dad was busy? He only got to see them every couple moons. Instead, he just waited on the sidelines to see if anyone else wanted in. He just hoped everyone did. It was too beautiful and nice outside to be wasting time in this place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
While most of her attention was focused on Irisflower, quietly willing her mother to agree to all of them taking a trip out into the clearing for the first time, part of her attention was focused on the emotions around her, of her siblings and mother. Everyone seemed to be happy and excited in their own way so in turn, Gentlekit could feel that growing in her as well, pushing sleepiness away.
Now the young ginger kit wasn't one to abandon the side of her mother, but she did kind of want to follow after Glowingkit. Even Songbirdkit was near the entrance of the nursery instead of right by Irisflower. Slowly standing up onto her somewhat stiff limbs, she would look at the two siblings that were farther away, trying to decide what she wanted to do. And just as she almost decided to pad away from her mother and Lavenderkit to join them, she was halted in her tracks, eyes widening as she watched a rather large tom try and squeeze through the particularly small entrance to the nursery. She wasn't scared, but she was unsure and instead remained by her mother to wait until the tom made it through. Tilting her head, she began to recognize who the tom was and once he started calling out their nicknames one by one, she was completely sure. Grinning in pure, innocent excitement, the little she-kit that seemed to resemble Marbledflare the most came tumbling over in her excitement. "Daddy! I'm here, I'm here!" Mewled out the young kit in excitement, nearly bumbling into Glowingkit as she ran over, but was able to stop herself just in the nick of time, her head peering up at her father with sparkling blue eyes. While she hadn't got to know him as much as she's known her siblings and mother, she couldn't help herself but grow attached to him, just like any cat that shows her love and kindness, she sort of clings to them. The emotions they give off made her happy and warm inside, something that she always wanted to feel.
Suddenly her attention was brought to her mothers words, Gentlekit gasping quietly, a sound almost like the coo of a dove, her eyes widening to look back at Irisflower before looking right back up at Marbledflare. What a bargain!
"We'll make it easy for you daddy, we'll be good, I swear! Right guys? We won't get into trouble, it'll be super easy to watch us!" Gentlekit mewed in her quiet voice, putting on the cutest face she could muster as she circled around one of his front paws.
I want to go out and see all of the other cats.. Maybe, maybe we'll get to see the deputy, or leader! Or maybe I can play with a dragonfly! I hope he says yes, I really really want to go out into the clearing. There were so many things that Gentlekit was interested in seeing and while she normally didn't get worked up over these things, she couldn't help but be excited because everyone else was excited. And just like every other emotion, it sort of rubbed off on her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Through practically her entire group of littermates trampling over her, her mother and father both calling her, and the squeals of excitement that erupted, Cherrykit still was tucked into a tiny ball. Her pink nose nestled tightly under a tightly wrapped tail, her flank rose and fell steadily with each breath, ears twitching every once in awhile. In her mind, she was racing faster and faster, stretching her legs as far as they would go as she pelted across the territory, gaining on her target…

”Get back here!” A yowl echoed across the land as the dark, stormy clouds rolled across the gray sky. Lighting flashed across the terrain, followed quickly by a loud boom of thunder that shook the very earth. A steady rain fell from the clouds, dampening the grass and soil to make a slushy path. Trees lined the edge of the open clearing like shadowy figures, nothing but blackness beyond their depths. Overhead, a screech filled the air, it’s earsplitting sound slicing through the stormy skies almost like the lightning itself.

Across the territory raced an older Cherrykit, her legs pumping harder and faster as she closed in on her target. Her green eyes were narrowed, whiskers and tail both streaming back in the wind. “Stop! Thief!” she screamed, a deep tone of authority and fierceness present in each word. Ahead of her, racing away with a plump sparrow dangling between their jaws, were two raggedy-looking rogues. Though they were making a run for it, their uncoordinated paws slipped in the treacherous muddy swamp, causing them to stumble and slow their speed. A smirk stretched across the calico’s face and with one leap, she closed the gap, sailing through the air and landing in front of the two rogues. They came to a hault, mud flying everywhere, as Cherrykit grinned. “Now, are we going to do this the easy way,” she asked, eyeing one of the felines, before switching her narrowed gaze over to his companion, “or the hard way?” Both toms looked at each other, eyes stretched wide, before dropping the piece of pray and scurrying off into the forest. A laugh erupted from Cherrykit and she stood over the sparrow, raising herself up and lifting her head. “No one messes with SkyClan prey, especially not on our territory!” she cried, raising her head to let out a yowl of triumph. All around her, yowls and cries of victory echoed, filling the air until it was the only sound the feline could hear. She smiled as the chanting turned to a sweeter sound; “Cherrystar! Cherrystar! Cherrystar!”….

Suddenly, Cherrykit’s eyes flung open in surprise, their green depths swirling, and she lept out of her ball-like position. “I got it!” she cried, heart pounding in her chest as if her dream had actually been a reality. It took a bit, but after a couple of heartbeats the young calico she-kit blinked, realizing she was no longer in the rain-soaked territory. She glanced around, confused, until she turned in her nest to spot her siblings and parents standing beside the entrance. Momentarily forgotten was the dream as she realized they were all getting ready to go outside. The camp! she thought with excitement as a tingle of anticipation shot down her spine.

“Wait! I want to go too! Are you guys going outside?” Cherrykit gasped, scurrying out of her nest – leaving it in a bit of a disarray as she did so – and over to where the bunch was gathered. Barely able to contain her excitement, the young kit looked up at both Marbledflare and Irisflower, her maw smiling wide and eyes shining. “Please? I want to meet everyone!” she purred joyfully. Especially Grousestar, she thought to herself, but she wasn’t about to divulge that information. She knew that she had some sort of relationship with their leader, but she had wanted to meet him ever since her mother had told her and her littermates stories of their leader. I bet he’s just amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Marbledflare's orange eyes widened in surprise as his kits started begging to go outside, into the clearing. He looked at Irisflower with amusement. Now he certainly had to take them out in the clearing. He couldn't just say no to those cute little faces and big eyes. "Alright, I'll come with you guys." He subjected to them, letting out a mock sigh of exasperation.
Bending down to he was face to face with Glowingkit, the warrior moved his paw so she was no longer clinging to it. "But be careful, there are big scary warriors out there that could accidentally step on you!" He ran his paw over her head in an affectionate way. "I can't let anything like that happen to my Glow-girl, can I now?" He looked at each of his other kits in turn as well. "I can't let that happen to any of you." The warrior straightened up and gave each kit, Songbirdkit, Glowingkit, Lavenderkit, Gentlekit, and Cherrykit a long look in their eyes. "So, you have to promise to stay near me any your mother, alright?" He continued, widening his eyes, the way he did whenever he was truly being serious.
{Sorry for the short post ^^"}
Irisflower purred, watching with amusement in her gaze as each of her kittens turned their attention to Marbledflare and began to beg him to watch them while they went out into the clearing. It helped that he hadn't been around very much the past few weeks, so it was clear they all missed him. Even Irisflower missed his presence, though she had been a bit pre-occupied with the kittens to long for him too much. Their relationship had certainly changed when the kittens came. Irisflower wanted Marbledflare to settle down with her, but he was young and seemed like he didn't want to be tied down yet. That, and Irisflower wasn't sure he could deal with him flirting with everyone all the time; it made her jealous, and she hated that.
Shaking the thoughts away, she met her partner's gaze with a small smile, winking at him. She knew he would never be able to tell his babies 'no,' he was too similar to Irisflower in that respect.
She began to nod seriously as he spoke to the kittens about staying close. "I agree," She pitched in, finally climbing to her paws and making her way over to them. The queen touched her nose to Marbledflare's in a small greeting and partly in thanks for agreeing to spend some of his time with them.
She turned her attention to the entrance/exit of the nursery. "Ok, then. Let's go see the world, shall we?" Irisflower smile widened with excitement, excited to see all of their reactions to the whole camp and all of the warrior within it. She hoped that her kits would feel proud to be a part of SkyClan after seeing all of it. Maybe we'll see my half-brother while out here...?

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!