Today 08:43 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Day Falls as the Moon Rises

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
The endless wandering seemed to stop for a heartbeat, before it started again. Each step felt longer and more helpless than the previous. He had never seen this place before, and it felt oddly familiar. The star-covered sky almost felt like it was collapsing on him. Where was he, and who was he looking for? What was he looking for? He was confused and helpless, stranded in a place he had never seen before. He looked down at himself. He was alive, right? If he was dead, he wouldn't be able to see himself right now. But he could. So he had to be alive, right? There was no way he wasn't. He didn't feel dead, but he didn't feel alive. He felt... Empty. Empty like he was hollow inside, like a log. He felt as if someone was to put any pressure on him, he would shatter into a million pieces, much like the stars scattered across the sky. What was this feeling, he didn't know for sure.

"Hello?" He mewed, not expecting an answer back. He was surprised he could even speak. The words escaped his mouth, like it was instinct. He heard his voice echo across the starry forest. Nobody was here. He was alone. Alone. By himself. Again. Again? Not again. He was never alone before. But was he? He didn't remember. Where did he come from? How could he know he was never alone? Was he ever alone? This felt like it had already happened. The same, familiar hollow and empty feeling threatened to throw him into a frenzy but he kept still. Still as a dead log. A log. A dead tree.

He felt as if he had lived a thousand moons, yet everything seemed new to him. Where did he come from? Could this be where his life ends? Or would this only be the beginning? Hundreds of thoughts hit him like an ocean wave, overwhelming for his tiny head. He looked down at himself again. His pelt was dotted with tiny glowing specks. He looked back up at the sky, and saw the same tiny glowing specks there. He turned his head back down to stare at distance. He was dead, wasn't he? But if he was dead... Where was he?

The wandering slowed as he realised he would never be back home... Wherever home was. Maybe this was his home. But then, why did it not feel like home? He felt like he wasn't supposed to be there. Like something was screaming at him to leave. That this wasn't where he belonged. That he belonged somewhere else. Somewhere he loves. Somewhere he feels safe. Somewhere he knows. If this wasn't home... Then where was? What was the feeling of home? What was the feeling of safety? How would he know that he was feeling safe? How would he know that he was home, home where he belonged?

His wandering grew more frantic and helpless as time went on, and yet his mind raced as fast as ever. The everlasting amount of thoughts made his head throb. He expected home would not get him feeling like this. Home should feel much better, much happier. Home would...

Home.

Home...?

What was home anyways?

Did he know what home meant? He wasn't sure if he knew. Home. The word was short and simple, yet felt very welcoming and important. He'd never heard of the word. He'd never heard of anything, in fact. But for some odd reason, he felt like he knew the meaning of every word, that he could speak it without having to pause and think deeply. But it would never happen. He didn't know everything. In fact, he didn't know anything. He was only a lost soul in the stars.

{ @braveleopard. This is the starter I use for almost all Daykit RPs ^^)
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Day Falls as the Moon Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
The endless wandering seemed to stop for a heartbeat, before it started again. Each step felt longer and more helpless than the previous. He had never seen this place before, and it felt oddly familiar. The star-covered sky almost felt like it was collapsing on him. Where was he, and who was he looking for? What was he looking for? He was confused and helpless, stranded in a place he had never seen before. He looked down at himself. He was alive, right? If he was dead, he wouldn't be able to see himself right now. But he could. So he had to be alive, right? There was no way he wasn't. He didn't feel dead, but he didn't feel alive. He felt... Empty. Empty like he was hollow inside, like a log. He felt as if someone was to put any pressure on him, he would shatter into a million pieces, much like the stars scattered across the sky. What was this feeling, he didn't know for sure.

"Hello?" He mewed, not expecting an answer back. He was surprised he could even speak. The words escaped his mouth, like it was instinct. He heard his voice echo across the starry forest. Nobody was here. He was alone. Alone. By himself. Again. Again? Not again. He was never alone before. But was he? He didn't remember. Where did he come from? How could he know he was never alone? Was he ever alone? This felt like it had already happened. The same, familiar hollow and empty feeling threatened to throw him into a frenzy but he kept still. Still as a dead log. A log. A dead tree.

He felt as if he had lived a thousand moons, yet everything seemed new to him. Where did he come from? Could this be where his life ends? Or would this only be the beginning? Hundreds of thoughts hit him like an ocean wave, overwhelming for his tiny head. He looked down at himself again. His pelt was dotted with tiny glowing specks. He looked back up at the sky, and saw the same tiny glowing specks there. He turned his head back down to stare at distance. He was dead, wasn't he? But if he was dead... Where was he?

The wandering slowed as he realised he would never be back home... Wherever home was. Maybe this was his home. But then, why did it not feel like home? He felt like he wasn't supposed to be there. Like something was screaming at him to leave. That this wasn't where he belonged. That he belonged somewhere else. Somewhere he loves. Somewhere he feels safe. Somewhere he knows. If this wasn't home... Then where was? What was the feeling of home? What was the feeling of safety? How would he know that he was feeling safe? How would he know that he was home, home where he belonged?

His wandering grew more frantic and helpless as time went on, and yet his mind raced as fast as ever. The everlasting amount of thoughts made his head throb. He expected home would not get him feeling like this. Home should feel much better, much happier. Home would...

Home.

Home...?

What was home anyways?

Did he know what home meant? He wasn't sure if he knew. Home. The word was short and simple, yet felt very welcoming and important. He'd never heard of the word. He'd never heard of anything, in fact. But for some odd reason, he felt like he knew the meaning of every word, that he could speak it without having to pause and think deeply. But it would never happen. He didn't know everything. In fact, he didn't know anything. He was only a lost soul in the stars.

{ @braveleopard. This is the starter I use for almost all Daykit RPs ^^)
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Moonfoot
"You can't heal stubbornness."
-Unknown

Tears poured down my cheeks as I trotted through the vast starclan territory. Not before long, I spotted a kit. He seemed.. lost.

"You need help, little one?" I ask, wiping my tears.

Maybe this was one of the lost starclan kits I could take under my wing..

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind
And touch the sky~

-Merida From "Brave"
Twisterclan | Toyhouse | Art Jungle | Camp Wildwood | DragCave List | Main Roleplay Bios

Last edited by braveleopard.; Yesterday at 07:55 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh.

He looked up as a grey-furred cat whose fur was also dotted with stars padded up. He was confused, but relieved. For days he had been wandering a still found nobody. Nobody that paid enough attention to stop and explain why he was there. Why was he there? That was a question that had been ringing in his head since the very beginning.

"Hi." He chirped, his voice souding different from what it had before. He didn't know what it was, but he hated it. With a tilt of his head, he spoke again, much slowly. "Who are you?" The better question was, who was he? WHat was the point of trying to know who someone is... When you don't even know yourself?

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh.

He looked up as a grey-furred cat whose fur was also dotted with stars padded up. He was confused, but relieved. For days he had been wandering a still found nobody. Nobody that paid enough attention to stop and explain why he was there. Why was he there? That was a question that had been ringing in his head since the very beginning.

"Hi." He chirped, his voice souding different from what it had before. He didn't know what it was, but he hated it. With a tilt of his head, he spoke again, much slowly. "Who are you?" The better question was, who was he? WHat was the point of trying to know who someone is... When you don't even know yourself?

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Moonfoot
-Unknown

"I'm Moonfoot. Do you know where you are?"
My star-covered fur blew in the nonexistent winds of starclan.

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind
And touch the sky~

-Merida From "Brave"
Twisterclan | Toyhouse | Art Jungle | Camp Wildwood | DragCave List | Main Roleplay Bios

Last edited by braveleopard.; Yesterday at 08:18 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit nodded slightly. Moonfoot. That was a pretty name. Did names always sound this pretty? What was his name? Daykit blinked, and looked away from Moonfoot and towards the distance.

"Mm.. No." He murmured, a simple yet straightforward answer to Moonfoot's question. Maybe this older cat had the answers to his endless questions?

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit nodded slightly. Moonfoot. That was a pretty name. Did names always sound this pretty? What was his name? Daykit blinked, and looked away from Moonfoot and towards the distance.

"Mm.. No." He murmured, a simple yet straightforward answer to Moonfoot's question. Maybe this older cat had the answers to his endless questions?

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Moonfoot
-Unknown

"You're in Starclan. You're dead, and this is basically where the good ghosts live, I guess. Do you know your name or whose kit you are?"

[not me wishing moonfoot knew who daykit belonged to- she likely didn't tho cause she was an rc cat who died in malcontent]

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind
And touch the sky~

-Merida From "Brave"
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
His face fell at the sound of Moonfoot's words. He wasn't sad, he wasn't surprised. He had expected he was dead, but wasn't sure.

"Oh..." He mumbled, averting his gaze from the she-cat's and dropping it to the ground below them. He thought for a while. So, he was dead. But he had to have had a mother, right? Or a father? He strained to remember. How old was he when he died? Where had he died? Was he even known to others? Was he even given a name? He had to have had a name, right? Everyone has a name. Moonfoot has a name, and... And...

He hadn't met anyone else. He wouldn't know. But did he had a name?

"No. I don't know." He whispered, ears pinned downwards in sorrow.

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
His face fell at the sound of Moonfoot's words. He wasn't sad, he wasn't surprised. He had expected he was dead, but wasn't sure.

"Oh..." He mumbled, averting his gaze from the she-cat's and dropping it to the ground below them. He thought for a while. So, he was dead. But he had to have had a mother, right? Or a father? He strained to remember. How old was he when he died? Where had he died? Was he even known to others? Was he even given a name? He had to have had a name, right? Everyone has a name. Moonfoot has a name, and... And...

He hadn't met anyone else. He wouldn't know. But did he had a name?

"No. I don't know." He whispered, ears pinned downwards in sorrow.

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Moonfoot
-Unknown

"Hmm. Your coat reminds me of daytime and the sun.. Maybe I can call you daykit or sunkit?" An idea flashed in my head.

"I never mentored in the real world, but... Maybe I can teach you things if you ever go back. Would you like that?"

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind
And touch the sky~

-Merida From "Brave"

Last edited by braveleopard.; Yesterday at 10:51 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit.

The name echoed in the back of his mind. It seemed so familiar... If felt like he'd heard it hundereds and hundreds of times, almost as if it truly was his name. He felt as if he was known by nobody, but as Daykit. The name sounded very familiar... Almost too familiar. Daykit tipped his head lightly to the side at Moonfoot's request. Well... It wasn't a request. It was more of a proposal.

'If you ever go back'...?

Was that possible? He was dead, wasn't he? Could he come back to life? And join the real world? And finally feel at home?

"Teach me?" Daykit mewed. "Yeah."

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit.

The name echoed in the back of his mind. It seemed so familiar... If felt like he'd heard it hundereds and hundreds of times, almost as if it truly was his name. He felt as if he was known by nobody, but as Daykit. The name sounded very familiar... Almost too familiar. Daykit tipped his head lightly to the side at Moonfoot's request. Well... It wasn't a request. It was more of a proposal.

'If you ever go back'...?

Was that possible? He was dead, wasn't he? Could he come back to life? And join the real world? And finally feel at home?

"Teach me?" Daykit mewed. "Yeah."

{ @braveleopard. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Moonfoot
-Unknown

"What do you wanna learn first.." I pointed my tail to the ground.

"I can tell- you're from the Clans. I suppose you wanna know what those are?

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind
And touch the sky~

-Merida From "Brave"