April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Poprock
Today 04:02 PM

Old April 14th, 2017, 06:36 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: The Starcave

[ @Dark Melody ]
Glancing around, the former warrior and kittypet realized it must be her turn. Looking the soon-to-be leader square in the eye, the she-cat wondered how she would respond to her giving a life. After all, what had she done? Kidnapped the sister of Halestar? She knew it sounded worse than it was. She wasn't planning on lying or sugarcoating anything she had done. This cat deserved her honesty, just as Halestar and Squirrelleap has. She knew she would never call herself Dreamswirl again, and she also knew that she should stop wishig otherwise. Clearing her throat with a small cough and looking around her once more, the cream-and-grey swirled molly stepped forward, a gentle, nuetral smile on her muzzle.
“Greetings, Snowsong. I’m not going to lie to you, so I ask for your patience as I give my life, for it is the one I wish I gave Halestar.
“When you were born, I was probably dead, or still living as a kittypet. By the time you were an apprentice, a young kittypet joined ShadowClan. She had lost the cat she thought to be her mother and her brother, and she was still hardly six moons old. She was entirely lost, and as she grew in the Clan, so did a cat named Halepaw.
“They became warriors around the same time, and the young cat got her warrior name, as did Halepaw, who became Halestorm. They grew older, and the cat eventually took a mate nad had kits, while Halestorm was deputy. As you know, however, the second Era of Evil began, and Halestorm was driven out.
“Not too long after, I brought them both to me in a dream. The cat and Halestorm were told they were sisters, and neither knew how to accept it. But I think they both had, in their hearts, the life I am to give you, despite their actions and thoughts. I like to believe that deep down, they were willing to understand what I had done to them to protect them, but still, I wish that I could have done this sooner. And so, that is why I give you this life; forgiveness.
“In the future, cats will make mistakes. They will make all the wrong choices for all the right reasons, and their best intentions may end up causing unintended harm and inflict pain. Everycat tries to do what's right to them, and even if it harms some cats, even if you don't agree, you must remember to forgive your Clanmates and even those outside your Clan for their mistakes. I give you this life as a cat who did everything wrong to try to help, who ended up making life harder for a cat because I could not control what happened beyond my life. There are others like me, who don't realize what is out of their control until it is too late, and so you must know how to help and support those in what ways you can. We all make mistakes, but not all of us can forgive them. I can only hope that you can.”
As she concluded her speech, the swirled tabby stretched her head forwards, offering to touch noses with the deputy to grant her life. Her expression had turned from its nuetral smile to a somewhat sad one as she had spoken, but now her features showed only a serene, relatively blank expression.
As their noses touched, Jess felt a wave of pain, followed by sadness mingled with acceptance pass over her, as if she was reliving the moment she had been forced to leave life behind, and knew that her life may have come as a surprise to Snowsong, just as it had to her once before, when she was still alive and knew her fate; who could expect so much emotional pain from accepting when they had been wronged, and not allowing themself to feel hate? Hatred was always easier, the former warrior knew, and it took a strong cat not to succumb to it as she once had when she was much, much younger. She could hope, though, that Snowsong would be brave enough and strong enough to forgive the impossible crimes of others, just as she knew Squirrelleap must have been trying to do for herself.
(Sorry for any typos, this was written on mobile)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; April 14th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old April 14th, 2017, 06:48 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @Dark Melody ]
Glancing around, the former warrior and kittypet realized it must be her turn. Looking the soon-to-be leader square in the eye, the she-cat wondered how she would respond to her giving a life. After all, what had she done? Kidnapped the sister of Halestar? She knew it sounded worse than it was. She wasn't planning on lying or sugarcoating anything she had done. This cat deserved her honesty, just as Halestar and Squirrelleap has. She knew she would never call herself Dreamswirl again, and she also knew that she should stop wishig otherwise. Clearing her throat with a small cough and looking around her once more, the cream-and-grey swirled molly stepped forward, a gentle, nuetral smile on her muzzle.
“Greetings, Snowsong. I’m not going to lie to you, so I ask for your patience as I give my life, for it is the one I wish I gave Halestar.
“When you were born, I was probably dead, or still living as a kittypet. By the time you were an apprentice, a young kittypet joined ShadowClan. She had lost the cat she thought to be her mother and her brother, and she was still hardly six moons old. She was entirely lost, and as she grew in the Clan, so did a cat named Halepaw.
“They became warriors around the same time, and the young cat got her warrior name, as did Halepaw, who became Halestorm. They grew older, and the cat eventually took a mate nad had kits, while Halestorm was deputy. As you know, however, the second Era of Evil began, and Halestorm was driven out.
“Not too long after, I brought them both to me in a dream. The cat and Halestorm were told they were sisters, and neither knew how to accept it. But I think they both had, in their hearts, the life I am to give you, despite their actions and thoughts. I like to believe that deep down, they were willing to understand what I had done to them to protect them, but still, I wish that I could have done this sooner. And so, that is why I give you this life; forgiveness.
“In the future, cats will make mistakes. They will make all the wrong choices for all the right reasons, and their best intentions may end up causing unintended harm and inflict pain. Everycat tries to do what's right to them, and even if it harms some cats, even if you don't agree, you must remember to forgive your Clanmates and even those outside your Clan for their mistakes. I give you this life as a cat who did everything wrong to try to help, who ended up making life harder for a cat because I could not control what happened beyond my life. There are others like me, who don't realize what is out of their control until it is too late, and so you must know how to help and support those in what ways you can. We all make mistakes, but not all of us can forgive them. I can only hope that you can.”
As she concluded her speech, the swirled tabby stretched her head forwards, offering to touch noses with the deputy to grant her life. Her expression had turned from its nuetral smile to a somewhat sad one as she had spoken, but now her features showed only a serene, relatively blank expression.
As their noses touched, Jess felt a wave of pain, followed by sadness mingled with acceptance pass over her, as if she was reliving the moment she had been forced to leave life behind, and knew that her life may have come as a surprise to Snowsong, just as it had to her once before, when she was still alive and knew her fate; who could expect so much emotional pain from accepting when they had been wronged, and not allowing themself to feel hate? Hatred was always easier, the former warrior knew, and it took a strong cat not to succumb to it as she once had when she was much, much younger. She could hope, though, that Snowsong would be brave enough and strong enough to forgive the impossible crimes of others, just as she knew Squirrelleap must have been trying to do for herself.
(Sorry for any typos, this was written on mobile)
Snowsong looked up at once as another cat padded forward. This one had an emotion the Siamese she-cat couldnt quite pinpoint, and she mewed a soft greeting and stepped forward slightly, ready to touch noses with her. However, the cat began speaking, causing Snowsong to blink, ears pricking in surprise. Her gaze didnt waver, as she listened softly. A few times her eyes sparked with an almost sympathetic look, other times a smile twitched at her lips, and a few times she frowned faintly, trying to understand. The story was over as quick as it started, and Snowsong barely heard the next life before their noses were touching.

Forgiveness. Almost at once a burst erupted in her chest, but it wasnt painful. It felt free, as if she were soaring through the clouds. It was sweet like honey, soft like silk. Warm smiles and soft chuckles flashed in her mind, and it felt like her heart was dancing, growing ten sizes bigger than it already was. Snowsong cherished the feeling, wanting more of it, but alas when Jess drew back, it ebbed away as the other lives had. Snowsong gazed at her, dipping her head. "Thank you." She mewed softly to the she-cat. This was her...Fourth life, correct? And hopefully most of the next five would be as sweet as this one.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 15th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

A quite small apprentice, most likely the smallest cat of the nine gathered, stepped forward to greet Snowsong. She looked fragile and wounded, claw marks showing on her body, and a clear set of fang marks forever scarred in her throat. Even though she looked young at her age, she did not seem nervous at all. The young she-cat strode forward with confidence and kindness showing in both her way in walking as well as her eyes and expression. She had tried this before, that was clear.
"Greetings, Snowsong. I am Wolfpaw, former of ShadowClan. I am here to give you a life that you will need to cherish and remember throughout your life as a leader. I was once an apprentice to ShadowClan, and known for being one of the most loyal cats in the clan, working hard to serve my clan and mentor.
I have recently been watching some unfortunate events happening in my birth clan, and have learnt a bit more about the life I am about to give.
Loyalty is a word that holds a lot of different perspectives. It can be loyalty to a clan, loyalty to a certain person, it can be almost anything. By giving you this life, I wish for you to stay loyal to your Clan and friends, and perhaps even more important, your family. Even though you are now to be leader, your family will need you as much as the clan will. Take your time to stick to your family and friends, as well as keeping up a good reputation with your clan. Do not put your concentration on one part only. This can ruin your life greatly. Spread out your attention over all parts evenly, and you will become a great leader.
With this, I give you the life of loyalty. Use it well, and use it wisely."
With these words, the small cat stepped forward to touch noses with the new leader.
This life would be filled with laughter, happiness and the feeling of belonging, the feeling of giving others safety. Yet there would also be a tiny bit of pain included, perhaps this came from Wolfpaw herself, having seen her mother being destroyed by the exact same trait lately.
After having given Snowsong the life, Wolfpaw stepped back in the rows of cats, nodding encouraging to the new leader, as if telling her that she would do great.

@Dark Melody
Old April 15th, 2017, 03:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
A quite small apprentice, most likely the smallest cat of the nine gathered, stepped forward to greet Snowsong. She looked fragile and wounded, claw marks showing on her body, and a clear set of fang marks forever scarred in her throat. Even though she looked young at her age, she did not seem nervous at all. The young she-cat strode forward with confidence and kindness showing in both her way in walking as well as her eyes and expression. She had tried this before, that was clear.
"Greetings, Snowsong. I am Wolfpaw, former of ShadowClan. I am here to give you a life that you will need to cherish and remember throughout your life as a leader. I was once an apprentice to ShadowClan, and known for being one of the most loyal cats in the clan, working hard to serve my clan and mentor.
I have recently been watching some unfortunate events happening in my birth clan, and have learnt a bit more about the life I am about to give.
Loyalty is a word that holds a lot of different perspectives. It can be loyalty to a clan, loyalty to a certain person, it can be almost anything. By giving you this life, I wish for you to stay loyal to your Clan and friends, and perhaps even more important, your family. Even though you are now to be leader, your family will need you as much as the clan will. Take your time to stick to your family and friends, as well as keeping up a good reputation with your clan. Do not put your concentration on one part only. This can ruin your life greatly. Spread out your attention over all parts evenly, and you will become a great leader.
With this, I give you the life of loyalty. Use it well, and use it wisely."
With these words, the small cat stepped forward to touch noses with the new leader.
This life would be filled with laughter, happiness and the feeling of belonging, the feeling of giving others safety. Yet there would also be a tiny bit of pain included, perhaps this came from Wolfpaw herself, having seen her mother being destroyed by the exact same trait lately.
After having given Snowsong the life, Wolfpaw stepped back in the rows of cats, nodding encouraging to the new leader, as if telling her that she would do great.

@Dark Melody
Snowsong watched as a young cat stepped forward from the ranks of StarClan, and tried hard not to let herself look too sympathetic for the apprentice. No cat should die so young. And this she-cat probably would have grown to be an amazing warrior, had she been given the chance. "Hello, Wolfpaw." She greeted with a small smile, gazing down at her with warm blue eyes.

As Wolfpaw announced her life, Snowsong bent down so they could touch noses. As soon as they did a spark erupted, happy sounds of laughter. Her siblings flashed in her mind, as well as herself, looking over ThunderClan with a pride-filled, protective gaze. It was an almost painful feeling, the need to protect them, the need to stay with them and help each and every cat as best as she could, and she most certainly would. The soon-to-be-leader took a deep breath as Wolfpaw stepped back, her fur prickling from this life, but it was still a good feeling that lingered there. She gave the young she-cat a grateful look and smile, watching her step back among the others once more.

( @Ludicrous Lunacy You're up ^~^)

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; April 15th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
mapless wanderer

[ @Dark Melody ]
The deaf apprentice watched the best she could, doing her best to understand when her turn was to come by trying to read te lips of Snowsong. She couldn't “hear” what her fellow StarClanners said, but it was safe to assume it was her turn to give a life. A large part of her didn't want to; it saddened her that she would give her life once more to a leader, not so long after granting it to Gyrestar, who had surrendered his name and leadership. Gyrewind. Where was the endurance she had given him? Had he, like so many others before, failed to understand what had been, to her, so clear? Or had leadership simply been too much for the poor tom? These questions flew around her head, disjointed though her lack of a large vocabulary and metaphors made them, turning to an endless, frayed string of riddles that only she knew how to solve. Taking a deep breath as she struggled to put her thoughts back in order--her order--, she stepped forward to greet the deputy.
Her lack of ability to hear words had weakened her ability to converse naturally, and she knew that both she and Snowsong were likely to struggle as she gave her life, and so she did her best to use the most normal phrases she could, slightly broken and twisted though they were.
“Greetings, Snowsong,” she meowed--so far so good-- “I’m happier to be able to give a life to you.” Pausing and glancing around, she meowed quietly to herself, out of habit, “Happier, wrong word.” Looking back as the soon-to-be leader and slightly flustered, she continued apologetically, “I can't think for the words that you can, because I have not heard them my entirety life as have you. I ask only you try your best to understand.
“I am here to grant the life that I give to Gyrestar. It is something I believe you might need in the moons to come.
“With this life, Snowsong, I give you endurance. Use it to be your own companion when needed and to be strong for moons of leading to come.”
Tipping her head up slightly, she reached to touch her nose to Snowsong’s chin, and to her surprise, this didn't sadden her as muchas it once would have--to the point where the gory image of how she looked as she died embodies her celestial form--and she was actually fairly happy. Maybe, just maybe, this time,her life you be used.
Pausing before going back to the ranks of the StarClan cats, she added quietly to Snowsong, “If you see Dunedrift, please say him that he is already good and should cut a break for himself.”
And wish that, she stepped back, admiring the leader. A small part of her wished that she would be alive to witness the new leadership, but then, how could she had given a life? Fairly contented, she gave Snow a sheepish yet encouraging smile.

(Ahhhh another one written on mobile)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @Dark Melody ]
The deaf apprentice watched the best she could, doing her best to understand when her turn was to come by trying to read te lips of Snowsong. She couldn't “hear” what her fellow StarClanners said, but it was safe to assume it was her turn to give a life. A large part of her didn't want to; it saddened her that she would give her life once more to a leader, not so long after granting it to Gyrestar, who had surrendered his name and leadership. Gyrewind. Where was the endurance she had given him? Had he, like so many others before, failed to understand what had been, to her, so clear? Or had leadership simply been too much for the poor tom? These questions flew around her head, disjointed though her lack of a large vocabulary and metaphors made them, turning to an endless, frayed string of riddles that only she knew how to solve. Taking a deep breath as she struggled to put her thoughts back in order--her order--, she stepped forward to greet the deputy.
Her lack of ability to hear words had weakened her ability to converse naturally, and she knew that both she and Snowsong were likely to struggle as she gave her life, and so she did her best to use the most normal phrases she could, slightly broken and twisted though they were.
“Greetings, Snowsong,” she meowed--so far so good-- “I’m happier to be able to give a life to you.” Pausing and glancing around, she meowed quietly to herself, out of habit, “Happier, wrong word.” Looking back as the soon-to-be leader and slightly flustered, she continued apologetically, “I can't think for the words that you can, because I have not heard them my entirety life as have you. I ask only you try your best to understand.
“I am here to grant the life that I give to Gyrestar. It is something I believe you might need in the moons to come.
“With this life, Snowsong, I give you endurance. Use it to be your own companion when needed and to be strong for moons of leading to come.”
Tipping her head up slightly, she reached to touch her nose to Snowsong’s chin, and to her surprise, this didn't sadden her as muchas it once would have--to the point where the gory image of how she looked as she died embodies her celestial form--and she was actually fairly happy. Maybe, just maybe, this time,her life you be used.
Pausing before going back to the ranks of the StarClan cats, she added quietly to Snowsong, “If you see Dunedrift, please say him that he is already good and should cut a break for himself.”
And wish that, she stepped back, admiring the leader. A small part of her wished that she would be alive to witness the new leadership, but then, how could she had given a life? Fairly contented, she gave Snow a sheepish yet encouraging smile.

(Ahhhh another one written on mobile)
Snowsong watched, ears pricked as another cat stepped up. The Siamese dipped her head to the young she-cat, again trying not to feel pity. Young cats, so young to die. StarClan, why do you take the little ones? She wondered softly, her eyes glazing over with an unreadable emotion. Why did you take Fernpaw? That was a question she always wondered. Why her? Why her sister? Why did she die?

Shaking these thoughts off, she looked down when the apprentice began speaking, and flicked her ear faintly, looking confused at how she talked. She's deaf. Snowsong immediately realized this, and tried desperately not to look sympathetic again, instead giving a warm, encouraging smile. When the time came, she bent her head so she could give her the life, closing her eyes and bracing herself.

This life wasnt painful, but it was strong. She could feel it running through her legs, pumping through her veins. The ability - The longing - To keep going, to keep marching on no matter what was in her way. She cherished the strength, the proud feeling like she could do anything, anything for her Clan, for her family, for her friends. It was over in the same instant, and Snowsong opened her eyes once more to gaze down at the young she-cat, giving a grateful smile before watching her step back.

( @Spirit Your turn again ^^)

Forever...

Old April 16th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

A tabby looking she-cat stepped forward. The warrior looked as if she were around 23 moons old when she passed. Her green eyes ,now shining with small dots representing stars, watched the soon-to-be leader of her own former clan, and a slight smile crept up on her lips. The warrior was not originally from ThunderClan, but had come to live there when she had had her kit, to secure Howlkit would grow up safe, but had died by illness shortly after arriving, so no signs of injury were to be seen on her body.
"Greetings, Snowsong. I am Pepperdancer. I am formerly of ThunderClan, but were only with the clan for a moon or so, so I did not know much about clan life before being sent to StarClan. Here, I learnt a lot. The life I am here to give you is one usually seen in every warrior in a clan, but is needed the most in the heart of the leader. Bravery. Hold it tight within you, and don't get nervous or scared when facing a hard situation, and especially when having to talk in front of a big crowd of cats. This life is something you are going to need throughout your time as a leader. I hope you will hold it close to your heart at all times, and be a good influence on your clan to be the same. I hereby give you the life of bravery"
With these words, the warrior padded forward to touch noses with the deputy, before going back into the ranks of starry cats.

@Dark Melody
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Wink Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
A tabby looking she-cat stepped forward. The warrior looked as if she were around 23 moons old when she passed. Her green eyes ,now shining with small dots representing stars, watched the soon-to-be leader of her own former clan, and a slight smile crept up on her lips. The warrior was not originally from ThunderClan, but had come to live there when she had had her kit, to secure Howlkit would grow up safe, but had died by illness shortly after arriving, so no signs of injury were to be seen on her body.
"Greetings, Snowsong. I am Pepperdancer. I am formerly of ThunderClan, but were only with the clan for a moon or so, so I did not know much about clan life before being sent to StarClan. Here, I learnt a lot. The life I am here to give you is one usually seen in every warrior in a clan, but is needed the most in the heart of the leader. Bravery. Hold it tight within you, and don't get nervous or scared when facing a hard situation, and especially when having to talk in front of a big crowd of cats. This life is something you are going to need throughout your time as a leader. I hope you will hold it close to your heart at all times, and be a good influence on your clan to be the same. I hereby give you the life of bravery"
With these words, the warrior padded forward to touch noses with the deputy, before going back into the ranks of starry cats.

@Dark Melody
Snowsong watched, eyes wide and curious, as another cat stepped up. A tabby looking she-cat. Her ice blue eyes met the other cat's green ones, and a warm smile spread over her maw as she dipped her head. She was mostly happy this cat was not an apprentice; It saddened her to see such young cats among the StarClan ranks. But instead of saying this, she merely pricked her ears as the she-cat began to speak, listening intently. Pepperdancer, She'd remember that. She'd remember all of them.

When it was time, Snowsong reached forward to press her nose to Pepperdancer's, to receive her next life. As soon as the she-cat announced it, Snowsong drew in a silent gasp as pain flashed throughout her body. Bravery. Her muscles were burning, fire shooting through her pelt, and her heart seemed to tighten. She gritted her teeth, trying not to concentrate on it, but the pain was almost unbearable, but the strength and courage that came with it was almost satisfying. It seemed like moons before Pepperdancer stepped back, and the pain ebbed. Snowsong was breathing heavily, shocked, her paws rooted to the ground, but she still managed to give the starry she-cat a grateful look regardless, still stunned.

( @Empress Of Evil You're turrrnnn X3 x3)

Forever...

Old April 17th, 2017, 02:36 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

From the shadows of StarClan's territory, an ebony coloured she-cat watched with interest. No expression seemed to cross her face, her dark blue hues only occasionally flickering as the siamese received a life. It seemed that today, Crimsontiger would be giving yet another life. This was the fifth life she was going to give, already having given the last four previous leaders a life. This life was one she hadn't given before. It was a life that representated what she had felt a few moons ago, and to this day she still felt it. Each day, it seemed to haunt her, knowing that she had been killed her best friend, even if she had killed him too. Not only had she lost her best friend, she had also lost her sister. It pained her each day, but the she-cat had learned to live by it and watch her former clan grow below her.
The she-cat closed her eyes for a short moment, before opening them again. It was her turn. Rising slowly to her paws, Crimsontiger stepped out from the darkness that hid her pelt, padding forward slowly. The she-cat was one with experience when it came to giving lives. "Greetings Snowsong," the ebony feline started, dipping her head as a sign of respect. Whilst the to-be leader might be from another clan, that didn't mean she deserved any less respect. "I am Crimsontiger, a former warrior of ShadowClan. I died in a battle that all clans went through, losing a lot of precious things in the process. However, i've learned to move on and continue to watch my clanmate's from above," Crimsontiger continued. As the young cat spoke, her voice was soft, and almost....stern. As if teaching a lesson.
"With this life, I give you love. Life will give you many challenges, but it also gives you many things that you should be grateful for. There are so many cats around you, cats that you love and care for. Protect them and in turn, they will protect you. Keep all that you love close to you," Crimsontiger said. With that, the ebony feline reached forward and pressed her nose gently against the other she-cat's. Crimsontiger knew that the life she was giving would probably be a bit painful. Lots of cats underestimated the power of love, they didn't seem to understand just how powerful it was. As the former warrior drew away, she gazed into her icy blue hues with her own dark blue gaze. It was as if she wanted to say something more, but was quickly deciding against it. But really, she had nothing more to say. She knew that Snowsong would be a great leader.
And with that, Crimsontiger turned around and slowly slinked back into the shadows, disappearing without a trace.

[@Dark Melody]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; April 17th, 2017 at 02:38 AM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
From the shadows of StarClan's territory, an ebony coloured she-cat watched with interest. No expression seemed to cross her face, her dark blue hues only occasionally flickering as the siamese received a life. It seemed that today, Crimsontiger would be giving yet another life. This was the fifth life she was going to give, already having given the last four previous leaders a life. This life was one she hadn't given before. It was a life that representated what she had felt a few moons ago, and to this day she still felt it. Each day, it seemed to haunt her, knowing that she had been killed her best friend, even if she had killed him too. Not only had she lost her best friend, she had also lost her sister. It pained her each day, but the she-cat had learned to live by it and watch her former clan grow below her.
The she-cat closed her eyes for a short moment, before opening them again. It was her turn. Rising slowly to her paws, Crimsontiger stepped out from the darkness that hid her pelt, padding forward slowly. The she-cat was one with experience when it came to giving lives. "Greetings Snowsong," the ebony feline started, dipping her head as a sign of respect. Whilst the to-be leader might be from another clan, that didn't mean she deserved any less respect. "I am Crimsontiger, a former warrior of ShadowClan. I died in a battle that all clans went through, losing a lot of precious things in the process. However, i've learned to move on and continue to watch my clanmate's from above," Crimsontiger continued. As the young cat spoke, her voice was soft, and almost....stern. As if teaching a lesson.
"With this life, I give you love. Life will give you many challenges, but it also gives you many things that you should be grateful for. There are so many cats around you, cats that you love and care for. Protect them and in turn, they will protect you. Keep all that you love close to you," Crimsontiger said. With that, the ebony feline reached forward and pressed her nose gently against the other she-cat's. Crimsontiger knew that the life she was giving would probably be a bit painful. Lots of cats underestimated the power of love, they didn't seem to understand just how powerful it was. As the former warrior drew away, she gazed into her icy blue hues with her own dark blue gaze. It was as if she wanted to say something more, but was quickly deciding against it. But really, she had nothing more to say. She knew that Snowsong would be a great leader.
And with that, Crimsontiger turned around and slowly slinked back into the shadows, disappearing without a trace.

[@Dark Melody]
Snowsong watched with interest as an ebony feline slipped from the starry cats and came forward, and straightened up at once, smiling gently as the she-cat introduced herself, and Snowsong mewed a quiet greeting and dipped her head in the same respect, her ice blue hues gentle and friendly as she gazed at the former ShadowClan warrior. Then she straightened up slightly, bracing herself as she prepared for the next life.

Love. Snowsong seemed relieved at first for this one. It wouldnt be painful, would it? Love was never painful. But as soon as their noses connected, she felt a blast of fire shooting through her, and her claws shot out, sinking into the ground. It was all she could do to keep from yowling. It was blazing like fury, pounding at her chest and going through each and every part of her body. Like the fury of a mother to protect her kits, Snowsong could feel the fury of a leader, protecting her Clan. She found herself gasping by the time Crimsontiger drew back, her shoulders tensed.

Slowly she allowed her claws to sheath again, shaking her head wearily before looking up to thank Crimsontiger. But the she-cat had gone before she could, back with the StarClan. Snowsong breathed in sharply before turning her gaze to the others, wondering who would be giving her last life. Dad? The thought drifted into her mind, and a frown tugged at her lips briefly. Would he be there? Was he proud?

Shaking her head, she straightened up and took a deep breath, ready to receive her last life.

( @bad company <3)

Forever...