Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 04:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:41 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Old November 15th, 2016, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Gust opened his eyes, piercing the darkness of the den with his bright blue orbs. He extended his back legs and arched his tail over his back in a long stretch then settled back down, unwilling to go back to sleep but not ready to interact with other cats just yet. He crouched in his nest, watching the den entrance through narrowed eyes as he debated with himself as to what his next course of action should be.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:57 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Navy slowly padded into the den, his tail drooping, tears forming at his glazed over eyes, he was looking for Moon. "Moon, are you in here?" His voice studdered, "I-I have to talk to you."
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:02 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Navy slowly padded into the den, his tail drooping, tears forming at his glazed over eyes, he was looking for Moon. "Moon, are you in here?" His voice studdered, "I-I have to talk to you."
Moon opened her eyes. "Yes, what is it?" She asked her mate, stumbling out her nest. She padded up to him, leaning against his side.
Old November 28th, 2016, 01:54 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ View Post

Moon opened her eyes. "Yes, what is it?" She asked her mate, stumbling out her nest. She padded up to him, leaning against his side.
Navy shed a tear as he told her, "Woodpecker left. S-she said she didn't like the syndicate, I tried to get her back but she refused and is now living with a bunch of loners. I overheard her saying that once the fire settles, she'll join WindClan." He looked sad, obviously mourning his daughter.
Old November 28th, 2016, 03:51 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Navy shed a tear as he told her, "Woodpecker left. S-she said she didn't like the syndicate, I tried to get her back but she refused and is now living with a bunch of loners. I overheard her saying that once the fire settles, she'll join WindClan." He looked sad, obviously mourning his daughter.
Moon gasped in shock. Eyes closing tightly, she crouched, tears streaming from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. Sniffing, she straightened back up, her tail low.
"Why would she do that..?" She finally managed to whisper, her throat feeling dry as she spoke the words.
Old November 28th, 2016, 04:52 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ View Post

Moon gasped in shock. Eyes closing tightly, she crouched, tears streaming from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. Sniffing, she straightened back up, her tail low.
"Why would she do that..?" She finally managed to whisper, her throat feeling dry as she spoke the words.
"I-I don't know." He studdered with his words, then red walked in. "I miss playing with Woodpecker. There's nothing fun to do without her. I didn't tell the others that she'd gone, but someone's got to tell them." Navy looked down at red, admiring how much the kit was like him, and understood him. Navy bowed his head in distress, "Ill go tell Renn." His head hung low as he stumbled out of the den.
Old November 28th, 2016, 05:45 PM
bruh head

Quote:
"I-I don't know." He studdered with his words, then red walked in. "I miss playing with Woodpecker. There's nothing fun to do without her. I didn't tell the others that she'd gone, but someone's got to tell them." Navy looked down at red, admiring how much the kit was like him, and understood him. Navy bowed his head in distress, "Ill go tell Renn." His head hung low as he stumbled out of the den.
"Okay.." Moon said, trailing off. Sitting down, she sighed softly. What would make her want to leave? She thought, closing her eyes tightly.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

( @Duskflight )
The Oriental layed in the den, his black pelt keeping him hidden from sight. His blue eyes glowing softly against the darkness. He thought over the battles of the clans, and the many who fell at his claws. Many clan-ers of course did, but the one he couldn't get off his mind was Bleddyn. One of his most triumphant kills, yet he was too easy. He wanted to die.
So kill me Onyx, I've done my deed... the words rang in his head.
Damn cat! He wasn't worthy of being here, or living for that matter. Nonetheless... Onyx took in a breath. He could smell death somewhere near with a hint of living. Hannibal was close by.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @Duskflight )
The Oriental layed in the den, his black pelt keeping him hidden from sight. His blue eyes glowing softly against the darkness. He thought over the battles of the clans, and the many who fell at his claws. Many clan-ers of course did, but the one he couldn't get off his mind was Bleddyn. One of his most triumphant kills, yet he was too easy. He wanted to die.
So kill me Onyx, I've done my deed... the words rang in his head.
Damn cat! He wasn't worthy of being here, or living for that matter. Nonetheless... Onyx took in a breath. He could smell death somewhere near with a hint of living. Hannibal was close by.
The dark tom was laid down comfortably in his own nest, his pelt bare of any form of injury, any form of blood, anything that messed up the smooth, nearly black color of it. He was perfectly clean, as he always was because that was Hannibal.
When you imagined a cat that killed, you imagined a rugged, crazed looking cat that appeared completely unstable, that practically radiated off the feeling of insanity, that often sneered or had some form of evil look on their face.
But that was not Hannibal. Hannibal was clean, polite, sophisticated even, precise in everything he did and very very intelligent.
He had killed plenty of cats in his time in the clans, eaten a few, but there was one that he found intriguing. It was the Thunderclan healers apprentice, he had stood up for that blind mentor of his, it was stupid, completely idiotic sure, but it was very interesting. Why had the tom cared about that blind cat? Wasn't it 'cruel' to even keep him alive? It was intriguing, but now the tom was dead and there wasn't much more thought to put into it. The tom hadn't even fought well, he had the battle abilities of a sick mouse, like a feeble kit.
Flicking his ears, his orange hues focused on Onyx, one of the guards of the Syndicate, not that the title meant anything to Hannibal at all. Onyx, he had gone to the clans as well. The dark tom said nothing, simply stared, watching the oriental with those fiery eyes that almost seemed to capture hell itself in them.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?