Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:43 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM

Old October 29th, 2016, 08:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

@Duskflight -- Your Post From Before Migration;

His anger had flared earlier with his interaction with his sister, but slowly as he trekked into the territory after her, it seemed to level off back at the normal level of anger that it was usually at. He slightly hoped that he could catch up with Mercy before she happened to strike another cat, but he wasn't overly concerned with making sure that he did, just trotting along at a decent pace. Inside he was aching for the metallic taste of blood, the feeling of his claws raking through flesh, the feeling of his anger ebbing away for just a little bit. It had been a while since he had killed something, specifically another cat, it was time he killed something. Perhaps he would be given that opportunity today.

Ears perking up at the sound of commotion ahead, Wrath flattened his ears and growled lowly, smelling the blood and immediately he came barreling out of the undergrowth. He wanted to kill the cat. Shouldering Mercy out of the way, he immediately latched his powerful jaws onto the felines throat, viciously shaking his head, tearing flesh into ribbons and snarling, pinning the other feline down as he did this, his sharp claws hooking into the she-cat. Wrath had completely forgotten that Mercy was there and likely wanted to kill this cat. It didn't matter to him at the moment. ))

Mercy growled as she was pushed, landing on her side. When she got to her paws again, her tail lashed and she hissed. The tortie's paw lashed out, catching Wrath on the flank and making a small mark. "You idiot! That was my kill! You are such a moron!" Her one eye blazed with fury and she crouched down, a snarl upon her curled lips. She readied herself to spring, her bloodlust on overdrive.
Even if she lost, she'd just have to battle her own brother to get that feeling of tearing something apart in which she oh-so craved. Mercy's claws dug into the ground as she imagined that it was Wrath's flesh. Her face was distorted with insanity, her ears flattened. "Idiot! I can't wait to taste your blood!" She cackled.

(Eeeh sry its so shorttt)

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken View Post
@Duskflight -- Your Post From Before Migration;

His anger had flared earlier with his interaction with his sister, but slowly as he trekked into the territory after her, it seemed to level off back at the normal level of anger that it was usually at. He slightly hoped that he could catch up with Mercy before she happened to strike another cat, but he wasn't overly concerned with making sure that he did, just trotting along at a decent pace. Inside he was aching for the metallic taste of blood, the feeling of his claws raking through flesh, the feeling of his anger ebbing away for just a little bit. It had been a while since he had killed something, specifically another cat, it was time he killed something. Perhaps he would be given that opportunity today.

Ears perking up at the sound of commotion ahead, Wrath flattened his ears and growled lowly, smelling the blood and immediately he came barreling out of the undergrowth. He wanted to kill the cat. Shouldering Mercy out of the way, he immediately latched his powerful jaws onto the felines throat, viciously shaking his head, tearing flesh into ribbons and snarling, pinning the other feline down as he did this, his sharp claws hooking into the she-cat. Wrath had completely forgotten that Mercy was there and likely wanted to kill this cat. It didn't matter to him at the moment. ))

Mercy growled as she was pushed, landing on her side. When she got to her paws again, her tail lashed and she hissed. The tortie's paw lashed out, catching Wrath on the flank and making a small mark. "You idiot! That was my kill! You are such a moron!" Her one eye blazed with fury and she crouched down, a snarl upon her curled lips. She readied herself to spring, her bloodlust on overdrive.
Even if she lost, she'd just have to battle her own brother to get that feeling of tearing something apart in which she oh-so craved. Mercy's claws dug into the ground as she imagined that it was Wrath's flesh. Her face was distorted with insanity, her ears flattened. "Idiot! I can't wait to taste your blood!" She cackled.

(Eeeh sry its so shorttt)
{It's fine!}

Within moments the large, burly tom had reduced the thing that had once been a cat into a bloody, mangled mess, in fact, he had been so tuned into flooding out his anger that he didn't even feel the stinging mark as Mercy clawed at his flank, drawing blood. Licking his lips and taking a step back, Wrath surveyed the mess of a corpse before turning his attention to his sister. His anger was now dulled, manageable really, so he simply looked at his sister with a neutral face as she crouched down and snarled, not a single worry on his face as she appeared that she was about to spring. Wrath was one of the largest of the siblings, and compared to Mercy, he practically towered over her, that, and he had a remarkably high pain tolerance.

Snorting in mild amusement, the long-furred, muscled tom smirked slightly at his sister, an odd look on his usually angry face, his eyes glinting with a strange look. "You're the idiot Mercy. You make one more towards attacking me I'll render you incapable of moving and let the crows pick at your bones. Go find some other stupid cat before you do something to hurt yourself." Meowed the tom, sitting down and beginning to lick his paw, though his eyes were still focused on her, his claws unsheathed and ready to grip into her should she make any violent advance towards him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's fine!}

Within moments the large, burly tom had reduced the thing that had once been a cat into a bloody, mangled mess, in fact, he had been so tuned into flooding out his anger that he didn't even feel the stinging mark as Mercy clawed at his flank, drawing blood. Licking his lips and taking a step back, Wrath surveyed the mess of a corpse before turning his attention to his sister. His anger was now dulled, manageable really, so he simply looked at his sister with a neutral face as she crouched down and snarled, not a single worry on his face as she appeared that she was about to spring. Wrath was one of the largest of the siblings, and compared to Mercy, he practically towered over her, that, and he had a remarkably high pain tolerance.

Snorting in mild amusement, the long-furred, muscled tom smirked slightly at his sister, an odd look on his usually angry face, his eyes glinting with a strange look. "You're the idiot Mercy. You make one more towards attacking me I'll render you incapable of moving and let the crows pick at your bones. Go find some other stupid cat before you do something to hurt yourself." Meowed the tom, sitting down and beginning to lick his paw, though his eyes were still focused on her, his claws unsheathed and ready to grip into her should she make any violent advance towards him.
Bump for @Broken!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Can I join this roleplay?
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:24 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
{It's fine!}

Mercy growled, her eye glimmering. She gazed at Wrath, vision flickering between his eyes. A snarl curled at her lips as she took a step back. Might as well keep her worthless, blood filled life. She might actually have something to live for before her crimes catch up to her! With a roll of her eyes, the tortie backed down. Her bloody crazed gaze still shone with hate, but she let up and turned away. "Just stay out of my way next time." She hissed, looking over her shoulder before stalking away.
This time, she hoped Wrath would follow her. She just needed a little taste of violence, right? Mercy could lead him into a trap! Great idea. But, what kind of trap should she use? He won't get fooled easily! Many different ideas swarmed through her head as she crawled away, her tail lashing.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken View Post
Mercy growled, her eye glimmering. She gazed at Wrath, vision flickering between his eyes. A snarl curled at her lips as she took a step back. Might as well keep her worthless, blood filled life. She might actually have something to live for before her crimes catch up to her! With a roll of her eyes, the tortie backed down. Her bloody crazed gaze still shone with hate, but she let up and turned away. "Just stay out of my way next time." She hissed, looking over her shoulder before stalking away.
This time, she hoped Wrath would follow her. She just needed a little taste of violence, right? Mercy could lead him into a trap! Great idea. But, what kind of trap should she use? He won't get fooled easily! Many different ideas swarmed through her head as she crawled away, her tail lashing.
Wrath's gaze was even as he looked at his sister in her eye, oh he knew that she was angry, but he didn't really care. He was able to soothe his anger and that's all that mattered to him. It helped to take the edge off, it helped to dissipate that red mist of wrath that fogged his vision and plagued his emotions. "Good." meowed the ragged tom simply enough as she took a step back, glad to see that his sibling had made the correct choice, he didn't really want to have to end her life, but he would do so without hesitation if it came down to it and that's just how Wrath was.
Snorting at Mercy's words, the older brother simply flicked his tail in dismissal, her words meant nothing to him because he could easily take her down any moment he wished. Continuing to groom himself, he would watch her leave, thinking a few things over now that his mind was clear of anger. I suppose I'll follow after, it should be interesting to see what she's up to. He thought for a moment as he was nearing the end of his grooming session. Once done he would sigh out, stretch, sink his claws into the ground before beginning to follow the scent trail his younger, one-eyed sister left, curious to see if she had happened to kill anyone yet.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:06 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Wrath's gaze was even as he looked at his sister in her eye, oh he knew that she was angry, but he didn't really care. He was able to soothe his anger and that's all that mattered to him. It helped to take the edge off, it helped to dissipate that red mist of wrath that fogged his vision and plagued his emotions. "Good." meowed the ragged tom simply enough as she took a step back, glad to see that his sibling had made the correct choice, he didn't really want to have to end her life, but he would do so without hesitation if it came down to it and that's just how Wrath was.
Snorting at Mercy's words, the older brother simply flicked his tail in dismissal, her words meant nothing to him because he could easily take her down any moment he wished. Continuing to groom himself, he would watch her leave, thinking a few things over now that his mind was clear of anger. I suppose I'll follow after, it should be interesting to see what she's up to. He thought for a moment as he was nearing the end of his grooming session. Once done he would sigh out, stretch, sink his claws into the ground before beginning to follow the scent trail his younger, one-eyed sister left, curious to see if she had happened to kill anyone yet.

The tortie gave a feline smirk, her eye twitching back. She pressed her ear to the ground, listening for any sounds of heavy paws. Finding none, she moved on. Her ears swiveled and she licked her maw, a dark look falling over her. Mercy looked around, sprinting into a tree and to where she smelled an unfamiliar scent. A loner. She dropped down, her ears flattening as she slaughtered the cat. The tortie quickly dragged its body with her, listening for the heavy paws again. Then, she heard one. Then another.
Bingo.
Her maw twitched into an evil smile. The plan was working out nicely! She dragged the body, making sure not to leave a blood trail that was too obvious, to where the sounds came from. Mercy found the entrance to a den, badger scent coming from inside. She quickly scurried into the den, making sure to stay quiet so her plan didn't backfire, and placed the body in a corner. A badger caught her scent, but it was feeding its cubs so it couldn't come. Yet. Mercy spread her scent and the dead cats scent around, masking the badger scent before sneaking out to hide. She hid where her scent would be masked and her pelt would blend in so she could easily ambush Wrath. If her plan worked, that is.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old November 7th, 2016, 06:03 AM
roar

Ummm hello can I join?
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
Ummm hello can I join?
Ash padded up to the stranger. "Who are you." She meowed fiercely. She knew she was only a kit and shouldn't be out of camp but who cares. "WHO ARE YOU!?" She asked again fiercely her tiny self fluffing up.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:59 AM
roar

Ya know what imma just go ahead and join.
Name:Slash
Description: Light brown tabby with one green eye, his previous name was Branch, but his other eye was blinded by a Shadowclan cat, leaving a small scar and giving him the name "Slash." He is angered easily and is violent and unpredictable. However, he is a loyal cat and will stay that way until his last breath.