Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:45 PM
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:35 PM
dice
by forest
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:33 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 02:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 09:11 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip was covered in mud and branches, her pelt soaked. The cat was looking around with worry, unable to locate the two most important cats in her life- Tempestjay and Moonsplash. Her chest was heaving, gulping in breaths of air as she tried to calm her racing heart. What if Moonsplash was trapped? The expecting molly felt helpless, standing at the highest point she could reach with her large belly. "Tempestjay? Moonsplash?" She called out, her paws slipping upon the rain-soaked rock she was perched on. Unsheathing her claws in hopes it would help her keep her balance, Echoskip flicked her ears back in worry. Where were her parents? Her brothers and sisters? Some of them were at the Gathering, hopefully safe from this terrible weather, but what about the others? The black and gray Maine Coon lifted a paw with shock as the water began to flow over the stone. Had she not reached high enough ground? Panic flashed through Echoskip's eyes, the molly trembling as she gripped onto the rock with the best of her ability. A huge burst of wind sent a wave of rain onto her, nearly knocking her off the rock.
Forgot to add these- @Wyldfire @CandyFlossCat
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:15 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co View Post
Bumbledawn slowly emerged from his den. "What the!" He hissed at the deep flooding. He hated water, why did this have to happen! He dipped his paw in the water and let his body go in. He shivered, the water submerging him. His long, messy fur went everywhere. Great, just great! It tried his best to move towards higher land, but it was quite a challenge.
(Open!)
While he tried lunging his way out towards higher ground in the deep watery mud he slipped and let himself get submerged with water. He panicked and started to waving all his limbs around, trying to get him up. Suddenly, he took a breath of air and let his mouth get filled with the disgusting muddy water, making him panic even more

(Any one wanna help this poor gay fella)
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Fawn
“Oh, Starclan..” The started words slipped past the small apprentice’s parted jaws as she saw water, lots of it, flooding the camp that she knew and loved, the home that she knew since birth. The place were she had met her best friend and played around with him like they were kittens, this was the place where she had been named an apprentice and seen as Brightfluff’s student - this was a place of a joy, memories that shaped her life until now. But no, it was not that anymore. Cats rushed past her, fleeing in terror in fright to escape the water that surrounded the area and was slowly engulfing everything in sight. Her eyes were widened in horror, yet the small she-cat did not move - she was frozen in place, her small paws shaking underneath her. She hardly noticed water rush past her paws, soaking her shortened legs and coating them in grimy mud. Newtpaw soon broke from her frozen terror as another cat rushed past her, shoving the small apprentice aside and casting her into the deepened water. Her head broke through the surface and dirty water flooded into Newtpaw’s mouth, making her gag and flail her paws violently in attempts to get to air once again. The apprentice was very small compared to most and she knew nothing about survival, barely into training, having no family to call for. Though, one name rang in her mind and Newtpaw’s head broke through the raging flood waters.

“Lionpaw!” She yowled, her tone thick with fright and terror, her long fur dragging her back down into the depths, “Lionpaw, help me!” The apprentice knew not where her friend was nor would he even hear her, but this tom-cat was her only friend, her only hope of rescue. Sure, she only knew him a couple moons, but she trusted him. Newtpaw’s paw snagged a branch that was caught in the water and the she-cat clung to it, shaking as she gasped for breath now, a strangled whisper still ringing out as she coughed wildly, “Lionpaw..”

@Shadomaru
The shrieking sounds of terrified cats made Blackfrost’s head shot up from her paws, her eyes widened with alertness. The first thing that the she-cat saw was water rushing into the den, surrounding the moss nest that she shared with her mate. “Crowhawk!” Blackfrost mewed to him, her tone intense and scared, “We need to go now!” She didn’t know what to think now nor what to do, earlier she had been resting with Crowhawk in the comforting warmth of the den in a peaceful silence, but now, now there were yowls and rushing of water stinging her ears. The warrior leapt to her paws, water surrounding them instantly as she watched as warriors rushed out of the den, urging to get themselves or their loved ones to higher ground. The urgent call of the Shadowclan deputy was clear, the order was heard by all - get to high ground and fast. “Come on, come on!” Blackfrost said, staying where she was and nudging the male, not leaving him alone and never going off on her own in this moment of chaos.

@CandyFlossCat
Pinewhisker raced through the camp entrance, his paws sinking into deep mud and water as cats of all sizes and colors rushed past him as they fled into the hunting grounds, fright and terror on their faces as the male’s eyes widened at the sight before him - flooding. Water was everywhere, engulfing the camp that was once his home. Was the storm really that bad? The male noticed cats cast into the depths of water, yowling for help as others rushed to save them. A shiver of horror ran up the tom-cat’s spine and he immediately turned to face Needlescar, multiple cats shoving past him and almost casting him into the water before them. “We need to run, the camp’s gone!” He urged the smaller female, his tail lashing behind him as the sound of water rushing into the open clearing was prickling in his ears - they needed to not waste any time or it would be too late.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Open]
Daypaw peaked out of their den. They knew there was heavy storming lately but...not this. Nothing compared to this. Their first instint was Starclan, to blame them. But they pushed their pettiness aside and looked around camp. Mud, water, every where. Dens were going to be destroyed, and Shadowclan along with them if they didnt reach high ground. They were new to this whole medcat world, they had to put their clan first above all. They turned to their den. There were patients in there that couldnt move by themselves, to weak to get up and get help. Where was Halestar? All the enby saw was Goldeneye rushing to get them to higher ground. "I need help to get my pateints to higher ground!" Daypaw shouted to the air. Anybody. thats all they needed. Right now they didnt care that their life could be in danger, but wanted the cats inside their den out as soon as possible.
Thunder awoke the small kit, making him jolt up, and he looked around. He looked down on the floor, seeing water flood into the medicine den. He looked around, searching for Daypaw, and he saw them at the entrance. "Daypaw..." He whispered, fear in his hoarse voice. His green eyes looked at the enby, his body shaking, water brushing over his paws. "W-What's going on?" He asked, seeing the cats running. Lightening sliced through the sky, causing him to jump up. "Daypaw!" He called, looking frantically at the water around him. "D-Daypaw! What's going on, I'm scared!" He meowed, only able to lift his front half up.

Last edited by monfang; July 26th, 2017 at 11:45 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:17 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

[open, preferably a queen or kit but anything will do!]

"What the--" A hiss came from a dilute calico tom in the warriors den at the feel of water soaking his fur, rising slowly. This is what awoke him from his nap, which he wasn't so happy about. Also, it was quite muddy, which made it even worse on his mostly white pelt. He growled. He did his best to push through the water, and eventually made it out of the den. The back isn't always the best place to have your nest. He ran out to the clearing, which was being flooded as well. He came out just in time to hear the announcement from the Shadowclan deputy, Goldeneye. He grew a little concerned over not seeing Halestar at all, but it shouldn't be what he was focusing on. The kits. Cactustail had a thing for kits, even if he wasn't a she-cat or a queen. He raced to the nursery to help all the kits-and queens-evacuate. He was well-known around there, visiting often and all, so it would be nicer for the queens having someone most of them knew and trusted helping their kits.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip was covered in mud and branches, her pelt soaked. The cat was looking around with worry, unable to locate the two most important cats in her life- Tempestjay and Moonsplash. Her chest was heaving, gulping in breaths of air as she tried to calm her racing heart. What if Moonsplash was trapped? The expecting molly felt helpless, standing at the highest point she could reach with her large belly. "Tempestjay? Moonsplash?" She called out, her paws slipping upon the rain-soaked rock she was perched on. Unsheathing her claws in hopes it would help her keep her balance, Echoskip flicked her ears back in worry. Where were her parents? Her brothers and sisters? Some of them were at the Gathering, hopefully safe from this terrible weather, but what about the others? The black and gray Maine Coon lifted a paw with shock as the water began to flow over the stone. Had she not reached high enough ground? Panic flashed through Echoskip's eyes, the molly trembling as she gripped onto the rock with the best of her ability. A huge burst of wind sent a wave of rain onto her, nearly knocking her off the rock.
A Burmilla she-cat was glancing around frantically, her eyes wide. Her pelt was covered in mud and leaves, but that was the last of her worries. She couldn't see her mate, Echoskip. "Echoskip?!" She wailed, her pelt sticking to her frame from the water. She inhaled deeply, fearing the worst until she saw a flash of familiar fur. Moonsplash raced towards it, hoping it was Echoskip. Her heart was racing, her mind filled with dread. "Echoskip!" She cried again, still runnning to catch up with her mate. She hadn't expected a flood, no cat had. She bit her lip, ears pinned back as she tried to avoid slipping on the wet mud. She panted, her breaths heaving as she put on a boost of speed. The Burmilla stopped to catch her breath for a second, gazing around before continuing to run. She knew she should have helped her Clanmates, but she needed to see if her mate was okay. Moonsplash felt water tugging at her paws, making it harder. "Darn it!" She spat, anger flashing in the stubborn cats eyes as she continued on. Her fur was more of a brown color than silvery white, and her eyes were glowing with panic. She managed to run up to Echoskip, nuzzling her with a purr. "We need to get to higher ground!" Moonsplash mewed frantically, ears pinning back.

@The Little Robin
Needlescar couldn't even hear the tom, as she was frozen, shaking softly. Her eyes were fixed on the camp, her muscles stiff and ears pinned back. "I-I need to help! The kits, or the queens and what if sick cats need help oh StarClan.." she rambled loudly, her tail lashing. Water was swirling past her paws, which were slowly being coated in mud. Conflicted, she took a tiny step towards camp, reminding herself that there may be kits. She suddenly froze, unsure of herself again.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 26th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:18 PM
no u

[open]
The sounds were deafening. The storm, the cats, the water. It was all too much. Marshfur cowered in a corner of the camp, blinded by torrents of water cascading down her face. She didn't know where she was, she couldn't see. All she heard was the thundering storm and the commotion of cats scrambling out of the camp. Her legs were frozen, she couldn't move, just blindly and blankly stare at the blur of things she couldn't quite comprehend. Water and mud and debris sloshed around her paws, but she didn't notice it. She was panicking. Marshfur couldn't make herself move. Her mind was racing and she was telling herself to just move, or shout, or something, but her body wouldn't listen. Memories flashed in her head. The flooding of the caves.

Her mother. Her only sister. They had both died that dreadful day when the Clans were flushed from their cave homes. Marshfur looked at her paws. Was it her destiny to have a fate like that, too? Is that what StarClan wanted? The water was getting higher by the second, and still, she didn't move. Frozen. She couldn't move. The sounds of the storm starting to become overwhelming, the shouts of Clanmates nothing but a whisper compared to it. It came to Marshfur that she wasn't moving because she didn't want to. She wanted to stay here while the water engulfed her. She had to. It was her fate. That's all she could think. It was happening again because she had to be with her family. If anything she took steps backwards, the water starting to eat at her legs.

love
characters
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Redfeather looked around and saw a perfect piece of dry land and got up and made his way over to it . But not paying attention he slipped on one off the rocks and fell in the water his paws constantly clawing at the water ' you mouse brain!!!! Why did you have to be a such a mouse brain!' The tom thought as his strangled meows where caught off by the water " halp!! Can't swim ! Halp please! " he said in his deep voice as his body kept sinking.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:27 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Slatestone came running out of the warrior's den, his tabby fur already soaked and coated with mud after only a few steps through the rising water. His heart beat frantically around his chest, and all of his instincts screamed at him to just run and save himself from drowning. I don't know how to swim! I'll drown if the water gets any higher! However, that was true to every other cat in ShadowClan. Quickly, Daypaw's shout caught his attention, and he forcedhimself to shake his selfishness away. I need to help my clanmates, that's the right thing to do! It took a few moments, but the young tom waded through the muddiness in order to make it over to the medicine cat den. "I'll help," He offered, stopping in front of the smaller cat. The tom pushed away the fact that this cat was non-binary, even though that was a thing his family was supposed to shun - in his eyes, that wasn't important right now.
@Duststorm
Daypaw eyed the warrior for a moment. They were hesitant because of their beliefs but that was something they needed to put aside right now. "Good," they said hastily. Acornfall was closest to the den, hed get him out first. The tom didnt have his whiskers fully healed and was still unsteady to walk. Daypaw turned to Acornfall for a moment,"Acornfall, theres an evacuation happening, me and Slatestone will be taking you to safety." the enby mewed. They needed to do this as quickly as possible in order t get all other cats out of their den.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
A Burmilla she-cat was glancing around frantically, her eyes wide. Her pelt was covered in mud and leaves, but that was the last of her worries. She couldn't see her mate, Echoskip. "Echoskip?!" She wailed, her pelt sticking to her frame from the water. She inhaled deeply, fearing the worst until she saw a flash of familiar fur. Moonsplash raced towards it, hoping it was Echoskip. Her heart was racing, her mind filled with dread. "Echoskip!" She cried again, still runnning to catch up with her mate. She hadn't expected a flood, no cat had. She bit her lip, ears pinned back as she tried to avoid slipping on the wet mud. She panted, her breaths heaving as she put on a boost of speed. The Burmilla stopped to catch her breath for a second, gazing around before continuing to run. She knew she should have helped her Clanmates, but she needed to see if her mate was okay. Moonsplash felt water tugging at her paws, making it harder. "Darn it!" She spat, anger flashing in the stubborn cats eyes as she continued on. Her fur was more of a brown color than silvery white, and her eyes were glowing with panic. She managed to run up to Echoskip, nuzzling her with a purr. "We need to get to higher ground!" Moonsplash mewed frantically, ears pinning back.
Echoskip saw Moonsplash, relaxing slightly. "Moonsplash!" She called back, nearly knocked off the rock by another blast of wind. She nuzzled Moonsplash back, breathing heavily. "Where do we go?" She asked frantically, slipping off the rock and into the mud. Her paws began sinking in, her large belly dragging across the mud. "I'm scared." She meowed softly, her ears pinning against her head and tail flicking in anxiety.
Closed Thread