Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:21 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
a pawstep between life and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

(Open 1)
Mintpaw scampered from the apprentice den quickly, and tried to run to higher ground. The problem was, he hadn't expected the water to already be the high, so he sunk down into the muddy waters with a startled yelp. He trashed his paws, the water instantly getting soaked until his thick pelt, making it feel heavy even as he was still under the water. He was able to touch the loose ground with his claws, slowly making his way to higher ground while making sure to keep his face above the water.
Now, he was one to only think of himself and in the situation it seemed if he stopped he wouldn't last long, but he just couldn't help but worry what would happen to the kits and the elders. He had only recently gotten out of the nursery and he was having a really hard time with this, so the kits can't be doing very well either. And the elders were frail and stiff, they'd need help. After thinking, he had decided. He opened his mouth and shouted best he could over the sounds of rain and everything "Anyone need he-!" He wasn't able to finish, as something unexpectedly caught his paw and his whole body went under the muddy water. He yelpped, water filling his mouth and he tried to get on his feet again.

(Open 2)
Pricklevine felt soaked to the bone as her pelt hung full of mud and water. She made her way across camp as quick as she could. She had no doubt that this had happened for a reason, nothing just happens with Starclan around, but that doesn't mean she was gonna let any cat die or get hurt when she could help. She perked her ears, doing her best to listen over the sound of heavy rain falling and water moving. The ground under her paws was loose and she sunk into it, that made it hard to move as it would move over he paws and they'd get stuck. But, she kept moving around camp looking for any cat who needed help.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip saw Moonsplash, relaxing slightly. "Moonsplash!" She called back, nearly knocked off the rock by another blast of wind. She nuzzled Moonsplash back, breathing heavily. "Where do we go?" She asked frantically, slipping off the rock and into the mud. Her paws began sinking in, her large belly dragging across the mud. "I'm scared." She meowed softly, her ears pinning against her head and tail flicking in anxiety.
Moonsplash smiled comfortingly, her tail swaying softly. Her anxiety returning as water splashed at her paws and made her think of drowning. Her mate's nuzzle barely comforted her for once as she scanned the area. "We need to find somewhere sturdy and high, the water's rising.." she mewed softly, unable to fully focus with the situation. "We'll be fine.." she tried to sooth Echoskip, smiling weakly at her. Moonsplash pricked her ears, trying to find somewhere easy to get to from where they were.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 26th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Fawn
“Oh, Starclan..” The started words slipped past the small apprentice’s parted jaws as she saw water, lots of it, flooding the camp that she knew and loved, the home that she knew since birth. The place were she had met her best friend and played around with him like they were kittens, this was the place where she had been named an apprentice and seen as Brightfluff’s student - this was a place of a joy, memories that shaped her life until now. But no, it was not that anymore. Cats rushed past her, fleeing in terror in fright to escape the water that surrounded the area and was slowly engulfing everything in sight. Her eyes were widened in horror, yet the small she-cat did not move - she was frozen in place, her small paws shaking underneath her. She hardly noticed water rush past her paws, soaking her shortened legs and coating them in grimy mud. Newtpaw soon broke from her frozen terror as another cat rushed past her, shoving the small apprentice aside and casting her into the deepened water. Her head broke through the surface and dirty water flooded into Newtpaw’s mouth, making her gag and flail her paws violently in attempts to get to air once again. The apprentice was very small compared to most and she knew nothing about survival, barely into training, having no family to call for. Though, one name rang in her mind and Newtpaw’s head broke through the raging flood waters.

“Lionpaw!” She yowled, her tone thick with fright and terror, her long fur dragging her back down into the depths, “Lionpaw, help me!” The apprentice knew not where her friend was nor would he even hear her, but this tom-cat was her only friend, her only hope of rescue. Sure, she only knew him a couple moons, but she trusted him. Newtpaw’s paw snagged a branch that was caught in the water and the she-cat clung to it, shaking as she gasped for breath now, a strangled whisper still ringing out as she coughed wildly, “Lionpaw..”

@Shadomaru
The shrieking sounds of terrified cats made Blackfrost’s head shot up from her paws, her eyes widened with alertness. The first thing that the she-cat saw was water rushing into the den, surrounding the moss nest that she shared with her mate. “Crowhawk!” Blackfrost mewed to him, her tone intense and scared, “We need to go now!” She didn’t know what to think now nor what to do, earlier she had been resting with Crowhawk in the comforting warmth of the den in a peaceful silence, but now, now there were yowls and rushing of water stinging her ears. The warrior leapt to her paws, water surrounding them instantly as she watched as warriors rushed out of the den, urging to get themselves or their loved ones to higher ground. The urgent call of the Shadowclan deputy was clear, the order was heard by all - get to high ground and fast. “Come on, come on!” Blackfrost said, staying where she was and nudging the male, not leaving him alone and never going off on her own in this moment of chaos.

@CandyFlossCat
Pinewhisker raced through the camp entrance, his paws sinking into deep mud and water as cats of all sizes and colors rushed past him as they fled into the hunting grounds, fright and terror on their faces as the male’s eyes widened at the sight before him - flooding. Water was everywhere, engulfing the camp that was once his home. Was the storm really that bad? The male noticed cats cast into the depths of water, yowling for help as others rushed to save them. A shiver of horror ran up the tom-cat’s spine and he immediately turned to face Needlescar, multiple cats shoving past him and almost casting him into the water before them. “We need to run, the camp’s gone!” He urged the smaller female, his tail lashing behind him as the sound of water rushing into the open clearing was prickling in his ears - they needed to not waste any time or it would be too late.
Normally, Crowhawk was a light sleeper, waking up to any moment that might affect those around him, but for some reason, he was able to sleep through part of the growls of distress. It was his mate, Blackfrost that woke him up. He was still mostly asleep, not wanting to get up, until he heard the screams of terror. "What is going on?" He asked her now completely alert. He scrambled to his paws and the wet feeling under his paws answered the question for him. "Oh no!" He looked at Blackfrost only concern in his amber eyes as he nudged her urgently out of the den. "Come on! We need to get to higher ground fast!" He sounded calm about this, but on the inside, he was scared. He liked water but not like this. This was just scary, but he dared not let it show, not now.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Awaking to the sound of thundering and caterwauls of cats in fright, Forestfur ran out to the clearing. The normal pine needles that made the ground a soft mesh underpaw was replaced by mud and rain water, cascading over the camp. In mere seconds, the warrior's fur was soaked to the bone, making movement almost impossible. Forestfur stood in shock, gaping at the clearing. It took her a few seconds to recognize the danger that her clan was in, and when she did, she let out a small snarl, frustrated with herself for not reacting sooner. Kits and queens. Forestfur thought, attempting to scamper towards the nursery. Once she met the tendrils of brambles that guarded the nursery, a small wave of mud and water swept her off her paws, cover her brown and white fur with mire. Forestfur was eventually able to get up after the initial shock. Struggling to her paws, the long-furred she-cat lashed her tail, attempting to reach to nursery, this time slower, gripping the ground the best she could with outstretched claws. Forstfur gulped down her fears of being swept away by the muddy current, and strained her way up the slope. With her ears flat, she reached the bramble entrance to the nursery. As she picked up one paw to part the fronds to peer in, a gush of wind-- along with the current of the mud, pushed her dwon the small slope. Forestfur landed hard on her forepaws, a wave of pain flushing through her body.
If the kits and queens are not out by now, they're crow food. Forestfur decided, looking at the nursery. Though it had seemingly taken her forever to get there, it was only a couple of fox-lengths away, up a tiny incline. Forestfur frowned despairingly as she ushered herself through the exit of the camp.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat
Pinewhisker gritted his teeth together when she said that there were cats that needed saving and the tom-cat turned his head back to the camp, his eyes widening in terror as cats flailed wildly in the water, yowling for help that would never come for them and the warrior knew now that Needlescar was right. These cats were apart of their clan and they were all a family that helped one another. He turned back to the smaller she-cat and nodded. “Alright, alright. We can help who we can.” Pinewhisker said, “Go towards the shallower side of camp and see if any cats are in need of help, like kittens that got separated or whatnot. I’m going to try and save some cats in the deeper waters over there.” The lean male turned on his paws, about to leap into the water, but turned his head to look at Needlescar. “Be careful out there, please. I don’t want this to be the last time we speak.” He said, blinking at her before he dived into the muddy water.
@Webpaw & Co
The lean warrior growled out in pain as sticks and rocks scraped at his sides as he frantically tried to keep afloat as he swam towards a warrior that was flailing wildly in the water, practically engulfed entirely in the raging waters. He dove under the water, shutting his eyes as he grabbed the tom-cat by the scruff of his neck and helped him to the surface. “I’m here, I got you!” He hissed to the warrior, muffled by the fur in his mouth as he backed up in the water, slowly going back to the land, “Kick your paws and help me get us both there!” Pinewhisker urged Bumbledawn, his ears stinging with the sounds of terror around him as his paws kicked under the water fast and strong in avoidance of the current of the flood.

Last edited by Captain; July 26th, 2017 at 09:38 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:38 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
[open]
The sounds were deafening. The storm, the cats, the water. It was all too much. Marshfur cowered in a corner of the camp, blinded by torrents of water cascading down her face. She didn't know where she was, she couldn't see. All she heard was the thundering storm and the commotion of cats scrambling out of the camp. Her legs were frozen, she couldn't move, just blindly and blankly stare at the blur of things she couldn't quite comprehend. Water and mud and debris sloshed around her paws, but she didn't notice it. She was panicking. Marshfur couldn't make herself move. Her mind was racing and she was telling herself to just move, or shout, or something, but her body wouldn't listen. Memories flashed in her head. The flooding of the caves.

Her mother. Her only sister. They had both died that dreadful day when the Clans were flushed from their cave homes. Marshfur looked at her paws. Was it her destiny to have a fate like that, too? Is that what StarClan wanted? The water was getting higher by the second, and still, she didn't move. Frozen. She couldn't move. The sounds of the storm starting to become overwhelming, the shouts of Clanmates nothing but a whisper compared to it. It came to Marshfur that she wasn't moving because she didn't want to. She wanted to stay here while the water engulfed her. She had to. It was her fate. That's all she could think. It was happening again because she had to be with her family. If anything she took steps backwards, the water starting to eat at her legs.
[duplicating, dont mind if you see other rps of daypaw]
Daypaw was calm surprisingly. They knew something like this would come. It was like a moment of "I told you so." was their opinion. They hated Starclan, it was easy to blame them for this. Even the thought of them left a bitter taste in their mouth. How could their ancestors do this? Let cats die at the thread that they held above them, and cutting it. Only letting to wash away as quickly as they had gotten up. Their patients were being taken care of, they scanned the clearing for any cats in need of help. They were small, they were nothing. But they wanted to to do something. They saw a molly at the other end of the clearing. Still. Not moving. Daypaw ran towards her, a wave rippled and splash under every step they took. They held their breath, all it took was one wrong step for them to slip and wash away into the current. Finally, after was felt like a war zone, they reached the warrior. "Dont just stand there!" the enby snapped, tail lashing. Shadowclan didnt have exactly much time until everything here washed away, disappearing as quickly as it appeared. How could any warrior stand there, when there were other cats that could use her help. It made Daypaw furious, but they pushed it away and spoke loudly over the thundering ran, authority in their voice despite being an apprentice,"You need to get to high ground before you get yourself killed."
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:40 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
@CandyFlossCat
Pinewhisker gritted his teeth together when she said that there were cats that needed saving and the tom-cat turned his head back to the camp, his eyes widening in terror as cats flailed wildly in the water, yowling for help that would never come for them and the warrior knew now that Needlescar was right. These cats were apart of their clan and they were all a family that helped one another. He turned back to the smaller she-cat and nodded. “Alright, alright. We can help who we can.” Pinewhisker said, “Go towards the shallower side of camp and see if any cats are in need of help, like kittens that got separated or whatnot. I’m going to try and save some cats in the deeper waters over there.” The lean male turned on his paws, about to leap into the water, but turned his head to look at Needlescar. “Be careful out there, please. I don’t want this to be the last time we speak.” He said, blinking at her before he dived into the muddy water.
@Webpaw & Co
The lean warrior growled out in pain as sticks and rocks scraped at his sides as he frantically tried to keep afloat as he swam towards a warrior that was flailing wildly in the water, practically engulfed entirely in the raging waters. He dove under the water, shutting his eyes as he grabbed the tom-cat by the scruff of his neck and helped him to the surface. “I’m here, I got you!” He hissed to the warrior, muffled by the fur in his mouth as he backed up in the water, slowly going back to the land, “Kick your paws and help me get us both there!” Pinewhisker urged Bumbledawn, his ears stinging with the sounds of terror around him as his paws kicked under the water fast and strong in avoidance of the current of the flood.
Bumbledawn nodded and kicked his paws as best as he could. His lungs were burning and all we wanted to do was cough. The mud stung his eyes as he kept kicking like his life depended on it, and it really did.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:41 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonsplash smiled comfortingly, her tail swaying softly. Her anxiety returning as water splashed at her paws and made her think of drowning. Her mate's nuzzle barely comforted her for once as she scanned the area. "We need to find somewhere sturdy and high, the water's rising.." she mewed softly, unable to fully focus with the situation. "We'll be fine.." she tried to sooth Echoskip, smiling weakly at her. Moonsplash pricked her ears, trying to find somewhere easy to get to from where they were.
Echoskip flicked her ears, nodding and trying to calm her racing heart. Looking around, she spotted where Goldeneye was standing, and pointed over to him. "Let's try to get up there, it may be the highest ground we have in the camp." She said, flicking her tail with worry. "Have you seen Tempestjay?" She asked, turning to face Moonsplash, concern written all over her face. "I couldn't bear it if our closest friend didn't survive the flood," She confessed, adjusting her grip on the ground so she wouldn't slip and fall. The cat cared for Tempestjay a great deal, even though they were only friends. With him being the father of Echoskip's kits and helping her keep her secret safe from her family, she and Tempestjay had an intriguing relationship. He was only ever a friend to her, her eyes only for Moonsplash, and in this moment of terror for Echoskip she could only think of Tempestjay and Moonsplash. She wasn't used to being terrified, feeling meek and useless.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:42 PM
tired individual

Quote:
@Fawn
“Oh, Starclan..” The started words slipped past the small apprentice’s parted jaws as she saw water, lots of it, flooding the camp that she knew and loved, the home that she knew since birth. The place were she had met her best friend and played around with him like they were kittens, this was the place where she had been named an apprentice and seen as Brightfluff’s student - this was a place of a joy, memories that shaped her life until now. But no, it was not that anymore. Cats rushed past her, fleeing in terror in fright to escape the water that surrounded the area and was slowly engulfing everything in sight. Her eyes were widened in horror, yet the small she-cat did not move - she was frozen in place, her small paws shaking underneath her. She hardly noticed water rush past her paws, soaking her shortened legs and coating them in grimy mud. Newtpaw soon broke from her frozen terror as another cat rushed past her, shoving the small apprentice aside and casting her into the deepened water. Her head broke through the surface and dirty water flooded into Newtpaw’s mouth, making her gag and flail her paws violently in attempts to get to air once again. The apprentice was very small compared to most and she knew nothing about survival, barely into training, having no family to call for. Though, one name rang in her mind and Newtpaw’s head broke through the raging flood waters.

“Lionpaw!” She yowled, her tone thick with fright and terror, her long fur dragging her back down into the depths, “Lionpaw, help me!” The apprentice knew not where her friend was nor would he even hear her, but this tom-cat was her only friend, her only hope of rescue. Sure, she only knew him a couple moons, but she trusted him. Newtpaw’s paw snagged a branch that was caught in the water and the she-cat clung to it, shaking as she gasped for breath now, a strangled whisper still ringing out as she coughed wildly, “Lionpaw..”

The golden brown tom was frantically looking around. He hadn't rushed to the entrance like many others, because he knew of a certain cat who, if she was caught in the deep waters, would have a very, very hard time getting out. He pushed past cats in search of his best friend. He was panicking. He didn't know what he'd do if he lost her. He almost wasn't looking thoroughly, feeling such a desperate need to hurry up and find her. He couldn't let her get hurt. He had to make sure she got out.

Lionpaw pushed past yet another cat, coming to an abrupt halt as he reached the waters that deepened greatly. That's when he heard it.
"Lionpaw!"
He thought he heard his name. He stopped completely, still and straining his ears. He couldn't be imagining. He couldn't be hearing things. It was even her voice. Then he heard it again, more clearly.
"Lionpaw, help me!"
He immediately sprang into action, taking no time to think about his weak ability to swim or how much he disliked water. He kicked his legs, head toward the direction the voice had come from. Then he saw her.

She was clinging desperately to a branch, coughing violently. "Newtpaw!" He'd never yowled so loudly, and he'd never felt so much adrenaline pumping through his veins. Suddenly, his tired legs gained so much more strength, and he felt almost numb the the cold. He kicked his legs through the water wildly, finally reaching the branch that was stranded in the deep water. He leapt onto it, taking no time to speak as he took a deep breath and grasped Newtpaw's wet neck scruff. He leapt back into the water, seeing no way around swimming back, and tried his absolute best to keep Newtoaw's head above water. His own went under a couple of times, but he couldn't care less.
Finally, he reached the end of the deeps waters, where the water was shalloe and barely reaching the tops of his toes. Lionpaw gently put Newtpaw back on the ground, letting go of her scruff, before letting out a string of violent coughs. Breathing heavily, he nudged Nestpaw in encouragement to begin running towards safety. "Are you okay, Newtpaw?" He asked shakily as he made sure to stay by her side. Another cough escaped him, hurting his raw throat. He had saved her. She was okay. That was all that mattered. Newtpaw was okay.

Old July 26th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Feathermist

[OPEN TO FUZZ FAMILY]
[Warning, offensive phrasing/beliefs below]

A heavily pregnant Feathermist, fear racing through her entire body, walked as fast as she could without slipping in the mud and water beneath her paws. She glanced around, searching for anyone she knew, her mother or mate preferably, but as long as she knew them it would be perfectly fine. "Great Starclan where did all this rain come from?!" she hissed aloud. The Maine-coon she-cat's coat was caked to her sides with water and mud, and she hoped that her kits were okay as she kept moving, still searching for anyone she may know. Secretly she hoped that it would be one of her family members she spotted first, as any of the undesirables' help would not be accepted by her. She was much too proud for that. If Feathermist had to, she would walk all the way to the twoleg place before she allowed any cat that wasn't cis gendered or heterosexual to help her.

Daturakit

[OPEN RP]
[Warning, offensive phrasing/beliefs below]

The young kit's normally white and gray pelt was turned brown with all the mud. She was standing on a rock in the clearing, looking around frantically for anyone to help her, as the water seemed to be too deep for her to walk through. "Momma!" she yelled, fear lacing her voice. The young kit didn't know what to do. She was too young to swim, and the mud caked her fur so she was hard to see in the storm. Was this her end? Was she to die before her life even began? No. That would not be her end. She gathered her strength, and jumped off her rock, heading toward what high ground she could see. It was difficult to keep her head above water, but she was succeeding. Well, sorta.. "Help!" she yowled as she felt her back paw get caught on something under the water.

Nightleap

[OPEN RP]

Nightleap scrambled, trying to help Goldeneye get the clan out of the flooding camp. She moved like a shadow through the storm, attempting to help all she could despite her exhaustion and malnourishment. The black she-cat would rather herself die than any of her clanmates; even Peachfuzz and his family,
despite their strange beliefs. It was very hard for her to see, however,
as she moved through the mud and water. Nothing would stop her though.