Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by Bean
Today 04:17 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by leopard.
Today 04:17 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2017, 10:59 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@starfall @Royal @monfang
[it's all good, star! and royal, writer's block is horrible, i know T^T]

Bearblaze gazed down at the smaller warrior. For her to put a smile on her face for Antlerpaw and Lambkit when she was really hurting so much was so strong of her. Bearblaze knew, even though he had just met her, that she was a strong cat. In an attempt to silently comfort her, he pressed his own pelt against hers lightly as they walked, trying to give her his own little smile in an attempt to reassure her. "It'll be okay," he whispered back to her, "We - and the rest of the Clan - will figure it out." There had to be some solution. He wasn't sure if they could repair their own camp, or where they'd build a new camp, but they had to figure it out. This territory was their home.
The tabby warrior's gaze was brought to Antlerpaw, and he questioned whether he should speak, considering she addressed Sheepface. After a moment of debate, he decided there'd be no harm in doing so. "No," he replied to the apprentice in a soft voice, "We aren't going to die. I'll try my absolute best to keep all of you safe, and I know Sheepface will try her best to keep you two safe as well. We'll be in RiverClan soon." He looked to Sheepface again, hoping it was alright that he'd answered for her. Antlerpaw and Lambkit knew Sheepface, and he wasn't sure if they wanted a big lug like him who was tagging along to answer for Sheepface herself.
@Royal @monfang
The white molly shot the larger a soft smile then turned her attention to her kit. "I hope so." she answered back, worry flickered in the mollys green orbs. After a few seconds of listening to lambkit Sheepface flicked her ear and bent over to pick the young tom up, a purr resonating from her throat. "It's okay dear, you'll warm up soon I promise." she reassured, although she wasn't sure of that herself. So many things had gone wrong so far, and because of that she wasn't sure if she could trust anyone anymore, not even herself at this point. Although Antlerpaw and Bearblaze were an acception of course, they proved themselves to be her friends, but, everyone else around her on the other hand...well who knows. As the apprentice asked the question the white molly froze up, she wasn't sure. She couldn't say no because she didn't know how angry Starclan was, she didn't know who they planed on killing and who they'd planed on sparing, but at the same time she couldn't say yes, because if she didn't not only would that throw her kit and the apprentice in panic, it would also make the white molly believe her own words. She was amazed at how Bearblaze answered, nothing but confidence. The warrior turned her worried gaze upon the tabby then focused it on Antlerpaw, the worry replaced with fake sencerity "Bearblaze is right love, we'll make sure you arrive safely to Riverclan." she promised. "I felt you weren't here, well, I wouldn't know what to do." she admitted "Thank you." she whispered, although she didn't look directly at the tom, she had to make sure she didn't trip, especially with Lambkit in her jaws, but, of course that was just her excuse for her actually being emberassed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

[ The evacuation has concluded. ShadowClan has crossed into RiverClan territory and is settling into their temporary home. Both Clans will be sharing dens until ShadowClan is able to return home. ]
Evacuation roleplays may be continued in RiverClan territory.
Closed Thread