Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Iceclaw watched fondly as his son did his hunting crouch purring in amusement
"Watch, I can pounce too!" Greykit mewed, wiggling his rump in the air before pouncing on Lightningkit, who jolted awake with a mewl.

Dawnfrost purred and shook her head. "He'll definitely take after you."
Old November 9th, 2016, 10:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Bark skip nodded a greeting to the elders as he padded closer. As his green eyes finished adjusting to the lighting he could make out the form of a tom cat beckoning him over. The young warrior believed his name to be Infernodust but couldn't quite remember exactly. "Hi Infernodust, my name's Barkskip." He started off a little warily.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 10th, 2016, 01:05 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

What should I do? Ravenfeather wondered grimly. As he padded out of the Warrior's Den to patrol the boundaries, his black pelt shone in the daylight. Blue eyes staring down the camp, he jumped down from Highledge and slunk back into the den to sleep.
Old November 10th, 2016, 01:07 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Nudging Amberstorm in the Warrior's Den, Ravenfeather mewed, "I'm hungry. Any voles or thrushes in the fresh-kill pile?"
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:50 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"Watch, I can pounce too!" Greykit mewed, wiggling his rump in the air before pouncing on Lightningkit, who jolted awake with a mewl.

Dawnfrost purred and shook her head. "He'll definitely take after you."
Iceclaw purred and licked his son between the ears "yes he will" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:25 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Icefang got up and glanced around and walked towards the fern tunnel
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:31 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Brightkit's expression brightened more, although it seemed almost impossible for that to happen, and she grinned as broadly as she could. "Well yeah, duh, that was probably a strange question to ask...but I did meet a kit once who didn't like playing, it was really weird," She giggled, her blind eye looking slightly unfocused and to be honest, a little creepy. Although she had no knowledge that she was exactly different....she had always assumed that her vision was normal, and no one had ever told her that she was in fact blind in that eye, causing her to have different vision than most other cats did. "Oh, I love playing...and exploring, I love exploring too...making new friends, meeting new cats...you know, all the basic kit stuff," She grinned. She examined her new acquaintance, her expression curious for a moment before it went back to it's general, happy expression. "So Summitkit, since you like playing so much...you want to play? Or explore, maybe? Whatever you want to do," She mewed, positively bouncing from paw to paw once more. Her thin tail was twitching back and forth, as it had been before.
He was surprised to hear that story of the kit who didn't like to play. How strange... he thought silently. He didn't really want to judge the kit since he had no idea who they were, so he instead shrugged it off instead of pondering on it any longer. Though Summitkit was pleased to hear that Brightkit also loved playing as well as exploring. The cow cat showed a wide and excited smile, knowing that she would be up for adventures and playing. She wasn't boring - in fact, she seemed like a lot of fun. "Sure do," the young kit's tone was playful as he answered her. "How about we play something? What do you like to play?" Summitkit didn't want to seem pushy by saying what he wanted to play since he did want to play with the molly. He did want to adventure someday too, but they weren't allowed out side the - maybe if they were a few moons older than he would like to sneak out, but he was just two moons and knew that that was too young to be out on the territory.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 10th, 2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Iceclaw purred and licked his son between the ears "yes he will" he said
Greykit purred proudly at his parents' praise, sitting up straight.

Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked Lightningkit, who purred as well. "They all will make great warriors."
Old November 10th, 2016, 12:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He was surprised to hear that story of the kit who didn't like to play. How strange... he thought silently. He didn't really want to judge the kit since he had no idea who they were, so he instead shrugged it off instead of pondering on it any longer. Though Summitkit was pleased to hear that Brightkit also loved playing as well as exploring. The cow cat showed a wide and excited smile, knowing that she would be up for adventures and playing. She wasn't boring - in fact, she seemed like a lot of fun. "Sure do," the young kit's tone was playful as he answered her. "How about we play something? What do you like to play?" Summitkit didn't want to seem pushy by saying what he wanted to play since he did want to play with the molly. He did want to adventure someday too, but they weren't allowed out side the - maybe if they were a few moons older than he would like to sneak out, but he was just two moons and knew that that was too young to be out on the territory.

Brightkit appeared to be thinking very seriously about what games she liked to play. "Well...I like to play fight, and I like to play moss-ball," She mewed with a slight shrug. There were a lot of things that she liked to do, but those were probably two of her favorites. She grinned happily, her thin tail still twitching as though it had a mind of it's own...she most likely didn't even notice that it was, being so caught up in her thoughts and the promise of a new playmate. She thought wistfully about exploring, although looking at Summitkit, he looked a little young to be doing so quite yet. He wasn't much smaller than her, she was quite small for her age...but still, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to suggest. Besides, she didn't often sneak out of camp herself, being nervous that she would get in trouble, which naturally was one of her least favorite things. She hated seeing other cats upset or worried about her too, because there generally was nothing to worry about and because she just wanted everyone to be happy, all the time. Though that was an unrealistic goal, Brightkit always did her best to make sure that other cats were happy when they were around her. "What do you think, which one's better?" She asked, with a bright smile still plastered on her maw.
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:58 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greykit purred proudly at his parents' praise, sitting up straight.

Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked Lightningkit, who purred as well. "They all will make great warriors."
Iceclaw purred "yes they will they'll take over thunderclan" he said licking cherrykit between the ears

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread