Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Spark Lost in a Raging...
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:41 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 05:38 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:37 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:35 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2017, 01:51 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Mistletoe stood still for a moment, listening to the tom, and wanting to roll her eyes at him, but remained unmoving. He was scolding her like she was some kit. Yet, she could see where he was coming from. "What do you expect when so many think just because I've been a kittypet before means I need some type of help? Because I don't." She narrowed her eyes slightly, looking away from him. But at his next words, she seemed to soften up a bit. Only to the slightest, turning her gaze to stare at him, but meeting his nose once more. The first nose touch was out of spite, but this one was on him. Completely tender. It caught the brown tabby off guard for a moment, but she decided not to show this. As he somewhat complimented her fur, Mistletoe stared down at her pelt. It did blend in quite well. Especially when Leaf Fall rolled around. With the colorful leaves and her pelt? She was hidden like a professional. "Suppose it was destiny for me to become a Windclan cat." She giggled slightly, a small smile coming onto her maw, but instantly disappearing. But, now he was blaming himself. Mistletoe would had told him that it wasn't his fault...but she didn't want to. If he believed that, then that was on him. And, that was fine to her. She had been taken off guard when he suddenly began running. Claiming to race her. "You cheater!" She called after him, and began running as well. Something she adored doing because running was fun. It was nice. It gave her the rush she needed. The type of feeling she wanted. Running was all she done in her life, and to run around for fun? She couldn't describe it, but she liked it. She ran long, and she ran fast. She was a very agile she cat. Determined too. Especially since she liked challenges.
Breezefeather looked over his shoulder at the she-cat and doubled back matching his pace with her before using an extra speed and was ahead again. That was when the scent of rabbit hit him. He stopped, digging his claws into the ground and letting out a small yelp as his claw caught the earth the wrong way. But soon he felt a heavy weight and suddenly he was tangled with Mistletoe's tabby fur and rolled down into the rabbit hole he had just spotted. Letting out a hiss more he jump off, his claw still hurting but then he bumped his head up in the roof. Sighing again he lowered his body to a crouch. "Great. Seems we are stuck here."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:58 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Breezefeather looked over his shoulder at the she-cat and doubled back matching his pace with her before using an extra speed and was ahead again. That was when the scent of rabbit hit him. He stopped, digging his claws into the ground and letting out a small yelp as his claw caught the earth the wrong way. But soon he felt a heavy weight and suddenly he was tangled with Mistletoe's tabby fur and rolled down into the rabbit hole he had just spotted. Letting out a hiss more he jump off, his claw still hurting but then he bumped his head up in the roof. Sighing again he lowered his body to a crouch. "Great. Seems we are stuck here."
The rush of adrenaline filled through her, having her to smile truly than what she did before. That is...until he tumbled into her-- this time. And, as they tumbled about, voices mixing into one another, Mistletoe was not pleased. When they finally stopped, down a hole, she was frustrated beyond manners, but she took it pleasantly well. Instead, she looked towards Breezefeather, watching him in amusement. The she cat was small herself. She could easily fit into places likes this since she was not one of the bigger cats. Getting out was more of the problem though. At his words, she flicked her ears. She laid down, breathing softly and began to lightly groom her pelt. "Your fault, darling." She purred at him, but continued to lick her pelt. "Maybe, you should had paid attention to what's in trying of you. Instead of, well, you know-- staring at me." She giggled lightly. "I know you're afraid to lose by a girl and all, but goodness! I wouldn't hurt your ego that bad...now would I?" She tilted her head to look at him once more. This space was cramped, and she was forced to have her pelt brushing against his. But, she stayed calm like she was used to things like this. It was, indeed, annoying, but freaking out was even more annoying.
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:08 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

The rush of adrenaline filled through her, having her to smile truly than what she did before. That is...until he tumbled into her-- this time. And, as they tumbled about, voices mixing into one another, Mistletoe was not pleased. When they finally stopped, down a hole, she was frustrated beyond manners, but she took it pleasantly well. Instead, she looked towards Breezefeather, watching him in amusement. The she cat was small herself. She could easily fit into places likes this since she was not one of the bigger cats. Getting out was more of the problem though. At his words, she flicked her ears. She laid down, breathing softly and began to lightly groom her pelt. "Your fault, darling." She purred at him, but continued to lick her pelt. "Maybe, you should had paid attention to what's in trying of you. Instead of, well, you know-- staring at me." She giggled lightly. "I know you're afraid to lose by a girl and all, but goodness! I wouldn't hurt your ego that bad...now would I?" She tilted her head to look at him once more. This space was cramped, and she was forced to have her pelt brushing against his. But, she stayed calm like she was used to things like this. It was, indeed, annoying, but freaking out was even more annoying.
Breezefeather lifted his paw and started licking, "The fact that I managed to hurt myself trying to brace the fall, hurts my pride more than bumping into you." The claw was loose but the male just put it down tenderly, but due to the lack of space it got stuck in Mistletoe's fur. Letting out a sigh, he slowly started licking the fur around it. Getting his paw out he put it on the ground but looking at her dusty fur he leaned over and slowly started grooming her fur. He didn't wanna ask for permission cause the feisty she-cat would likely just refuse him.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old August 16th, 2017, 02:11 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit looked at him, her eyes filled with emotion. Anger. Annoyance. Confusion. Hurt. Many more that were impossible to list. They should be, as her emotions were glazed over by a weary and sorrowful look. "Good." she stated in reply to his last comment. "Do you want to play?" she asked, though her fine was not happy like it should be. It was dull and sorrowful. "Or would you rather nap because of the conversation?" she asked. Mothkit added it because she found herself tired and incapable of doing anything because of the conversation. It made her weary and sad. It made her not want to play.
Lynxkit didn't know if he wanted to play. All he knew was that this best felt comfortable. And, that he was ready to curl into a ball and sleep. Or, just think about his life. Maybe, she was right. Or, maybe they were right. Lynxkit didn't know what to believe. He was a jerk. He wasn't a jerk. These were things Lynxkit didn't allow himself to think about. They were useless, so instead he padded back towards Mothkit. "We can nap." He smiled sadly at her, and laid himself down, inviting her to snuggle up against him. Maybe, sleep was all they needed for now. And, when they awoke...maybe, they could play. That would be great!
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:23 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Breezefeather lifted his paw and started licking, "The fact that I managed to hurt myself trying to brace the fall, hurts my pride more than bumping into you." The claw was loose but the male just put it down tenderly, but due to the lack of space it got stuck in Mistletoe's fur. Letting out a sigh, he slowly started licking the fur around it. Getting his paw out he put it on the ground but looking at her dusty fur he leaned over and slowly started grooming her fur. He didn't wanna ask for permission cause the feisty she-cat would likely just refuse him.
Mistletoe giggled, "Don't act like bumping into me wasn't the greatest thing that ever happened to you," she let out an amused huffed, but continued to lightly groom her chest fur. Falling into this rabbit hole made her dusty, and she didn't like a dusty pelt. But, she yowled at feeling the tom's paw on her. "Hey!" She snarled. "That hurt! Watch where you put those claws!" She turned her head sharply to look at him for a moment, then turned back forward, keeping her tail swishing slowly behind her. All she could do was lay there, groom herself until they thought of a plan to get out of her, but so far she wasn't in a hurry. When she felt a tongue grooming her fur, she began to tense up. She threw her head back, staring at the tom. What was he doing? Was he really grooming her? Without her permission!? Mistletoe opened her mouth, ready to backfire at the tom but instead she couldn't find herself to do it. His tongue was soft. It almost made her purr. So, she allowed him to groom her, because why not? She adored the attention. Of being pampered. And, the affection. It was nice. So, she soaked in the attention. As if she were a wealthy queen. With her eyes closed. Content. "Well, aren't you useful for something, darling," she purred, jokingly. "Whenever I need a bath, I'll come to you. How about it?" She laughed, then shifted her position to roll onto her back to expose her belly. It was easier to look up at the tom now, and she liked this position a lot better. It was much roomier for her.
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:41 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

Mistletoe giggled, "Don't act like bumping into me wasn't the greatest thing that ever happened to you," she let out an amused huffed, but continued to lightly groom her chest fur. Falling into this rabbit hole made her dusty, and she didn't like a dusty pelt. But, she yowled at feeling the tom's paw on her. "Hey!" She snarled. "That hurt! Watch where you put those claws!" She turned her head sharply to look at him for a moment, then turned back forward, keeping her tail swishing slowly behind her. All she could do was lay there, groom herself until they thought of a plan to get out of her, but so far she wasn't in a hurry. When she felt a tongue grooming her fur, she began to tense up. She threw her head back, staring at the tom. What was he doing? Was he really grooming her? Without her permission!? Mistletoe opened her mouth, ready to backfire at the tom but instead she couldn't find herself to do it. His tongue was soft. It almost made her purr. So, she allowed him to groom her, because why not? She adored the attention. Of being pampered. And, the affection. It was nice. So, she soaked in the attention. As if she were a wealthy queen. With her eyes closed. Content. "Well, aren't you useful for something, darling," she purred, jokingly. "Whenever I need a bath, I'll come to you. How about it?" She laughed, then shifted her position to roll onto her back to expose her belly. It was easier to look up at the tom now, and she liked this position a lot better. It was much roomier for her.
Breezefeather sighed and sheathed his claws biting in the pain it took. When her comment sounded he looked down at her. "Its not my fault you're dusty and haven't bothered to do anything yourself." As she rolled onto her stomach Breeze shook his head. He was annoyed that he himself, even though he was a slender cat, couldn't move much around the cave. "Be happy you got room. I can barely be in here without hurting myself." He sighed and then laid down beside her, grooming her flank slowly and gently. Maybe this wasn't as bad as he first thought. Maybe the she-cat would show some affection for him too.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; August 16th, 2017 at 03:49 AM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:

Thea thought she almost seen a smile on his face. Was that a smile? It had to be. It wasn't a frown. Unless it was. Just turned upside down. She was going to tease him about this, but she was smiling herself. So, why tease him? Thea saw his smile fade, but hers stayed brightly on her face. It made her eyes glow for a moment. She was in a moment of serene. Which was actually nice that she was relaxed. No one seemed to push her away from this feeling. It was a great feeling. Her ears had twitched at Weaselshade, and she rolled her eyes. ''Do you have to be so boring?'' She got up to her paws, shaking her head. As she stepped closer to him, noticing their height distance. ''How...about a challenge? You scared to battle she cats?'' She asked him slyly, turning around, and hitting her tail under his chin. Battle training was good. Besides, she could use some training for future situations, in case she needed it. And, who was better to ask than Weaselshade? Probably an entire list of cats was better, but oddly Thea felt more...comfortable around the tom than the others. He knew she was a kittypet, and perhaps he wasn't happy about that...but, oh well. They were raising kits together. So, he was stuck with her.

The tom's ears twitched. His boring? She was the one who sat in the nursery with the kits all day. Not him. He was out doing more things than she could ever list. He almost glared at her, but because of her good mood thing, he did not. Then... A challenge. That was her challenge? Battling her? Weaselshade almost collapsed into a fit of laughter. That was her challenge!? Yes, yes it was. He had heard her right. He wasn't deaf. He had heard just right. "Scared?" the tom chuckled. "Why I've done it several times." Weaselshade got to his paws as well, his smile returning fast. He didn't make a snarky comment, though he could think of a million at the moment. "But one thing." he added, "Why did you ask me?" The tom was truly curious about that part. They're we're probably a million cats who would be better to practice fighting with for Thea. Yet, she had asked him. That made no sense. Thea hated him. It most have had something to do with her mood. There was no other explanation that would make sense. It wasn't possible Thea liked him. Was it?
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:

Lynxkit didn't know if he wanted to play. All he knew was that this best felt comfortable. And, that he was ready to curl into a ball and sleep. Or, just think about his life. Maybe, she was right. Or, maybe they were right. Lynxkit didn't know what to believe. He was a jerk. He wasn't a jerk. These were things Lynxkit didn't allow himself to think about. They were useless, so instead he padded back towards Mothkit. "We can nap." He smiled sadly at her, and laid himself down, inviting her to snuggle up against him. Maybe, sleep was all they needed for now. And, when they awoke...maybe, they could play. That would be great!

Mothkit nodded. She knew that he would most likely want to nap. The conversation seemed to have cleared him of his happy mood. Which made her feel worse. When he laid down, Mothkit padded closer to him, and curled up next to him, staring at the roof of the nursery, letting her thoughts roam freely. Thoughts about Lynxkit. Thoughts about Nightkit. Thoughts about Thea. Thoughts about Weaselshade. Thoughts about herself. They just twirled in and out, haunting or rewarding her. It didn't matter. They were doing their job. Not that it was one Mothkit liked.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:19 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit cocked his head slightly," How? Shadowclan only has one medicine cat."
"that's kinda hard to explain" she answered him again.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"that's kinda hard to explain" she answered him again.
Lionkit nodded," I've heard of this thing called the Evil Era. What was it." he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread