Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 24th, 2018, 06:05 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Drago shrugged "i just wanted to finish the fight neither of us really surrendered and you tried harming arya" he said his helmet dismaterializing "but you wanna pledge your loyalty to elsguard" he asked warily then claw appeared behind drago he came to check up on him and upon seeing siroga who was in leviathan form his eyes lit up in rage and he jumped at him sword drawn he swung at sirogas neck but was blocked by another sword turning his head he saw drago who then pushed him back with magic he landed on his feet "what is this drago why are you defending our enemy move now or i will make you move" he said drago placed himself between claw and siroga "no claw i will not allow you to harm him" he said intending to speak more but claw leaped at him "traitor" he roared then was stopped in mid air as drago raised his arm palm open his eye's glowed vibrant red "i am no traitor Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard you know my full name is Drago Victinius Bloodward and let me tell you sirogas full name it's Siroga Vinictus Bloodward Claw siroga is my true father" drago said releasing claw who fell to the ground with a stunned expression "impossible your not a dragon" he said looking at siroga "claw i am a dragon" siroga replied and shifted to his all elemental dragon form claw gaped "that's how you bested me in that one battle i knew there was something familiar about that ball of energy you threw at me that distracted me" he snarled standing he started pacing then stopped when siroga spoke again "claw i have seen how your kingdom is on the verge of defeat but don't think you are alone you may have destroyed my leviathan kingdom but i know have a new kingdom formed of all races and built under the mountain range of ulugansk 5 million citizens total throught 6 cities and a 1 million strong army your queen has already agreed to an alliance in which my kingdom of thorik will assist elsguard in this war but i need to know that you also agree" he said calmly claw looked at spirit then at drago then at siroga and for 25 mins he sat there thinking then nodded and stepped forward standing an inch from siroga he stretched out his hand which siroga shook "i agree our kingdoms shall work together to beat this tide of traitors" he said siroga nodded "also someone here wants to join you" he said nodding to tharek "im not surprised to be honest fine then you can join elsguard and be a part of my army you will be under darkwings command in her army" claw said (this rp is on a roll XD)
(XD yish)

"That was then," he answered with a bow. "This is now. And now I pledge-" He was cut off ad Claw suddenly appeared and roared at Siroga. He took a step forward, then stopped as Siroga and Claw started talking. Then he stiffened as Claw turned toward him. Claw's words resonated in his mind, and he dropped once more into a bow, drawing his sword and placing it beside him. "Thank you, My Lord," he said. "From this day forward, my loyalty is solely spent on the kingdom of Elsguard. I will fight for you until my last breath." He raised his eyes to meet Darkwings's, who nodded, and suddenly he felt a note of confidence rise in his chest.

Last edited by dino.; January 24th, 2018 at 06:06 AM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:09 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*Spirit smiled at them and looked at the others. She had not an idea what to say but watched claw and held him.* "Easy dear it is time that you settle down. The past is the past let bygones be bygones. Besides now that you have agreeded nothing will happen period to them or to us okay?" *she looked at claw lovingly. The tone she had used seemed familiar to siroga as she looked at claw alone.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(XD yish)

"That was then," he answered with a bow. "This is now. And now I pledge-" He was cut off ad Claw suddenly appeared and roared at Siroga. He took a step forward, then stopped as Siroga and Claw started talking. Then he stiffened as Claw turned toward him. Claw's words resonated in his mind, and he dropped once more into a bow, drawing his sword and placing it beside him. "Thank you, My Lord," he said. "From this day forward, my loyalty is solely spent on the kingdom of Elsguard. I will fight for you until my last breath." He raised his eyes to meet Darkwings's, who nodded, and suddenly he felt a note of confidence rise in his chest.
Claw nodded to tharek "ill be going now I'll keep in contact with you siroga" he said then ported away "me and Arya need to go back to olisia too" drago said siroga turned to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "be careful and good luck son" then said to everyone "I'll be sending reinforcements to your armies within the week" he said then ported back to his kingdom arya and drago ported to olisia

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:41 AM
roar

Quote:
Claw nodded to tharek "ill be going now I'll keep in contact with you siroga" he said then ported away "me and Arya need to go back to olisia too" drago said siroga turned to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "be careful and good luck son" then said to everyone "I'll be sending reinforcements to your armies within the week" he said then ported back to his kingdom arya and drago ported to olisia
Tharek teleported back to Elsguard once Darkwings had done so. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see himself at the Army of Shadows base camp. Darkwings was standing beside him and handed him his sword. “Welcome to the Army of Shadows,” she said, then turned on her heel and left him standing by himself.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:19 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:

*Spirit followed back to the city she had just over taken and looked at everyone that was either getting patched up or was getting armor mended. She stood there amongst them wandering wat sigora knew of her kin. She hadn’t said anything as it had been dragos time and not hers.*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 24th, 2018, 11:55 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

Tharek teleported back to Elsguard once Darkwings had done so. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see himself at the Army of Shadows base camp. Darkwings was standing beside him and handed him his sword. “Welcome to the Army of Shadows,” she said, then turned on her heel and left him standing by himself.
Quote:
*Spirit followed back to the city she had just over taken and looked at everyone that was either getting patched up or was getting armor mended. She stood there amongst them wandering wat sigora knew of her kin. She hadn’t said anything as it had been dragos time and not hers.*
(Timeskip a week) a week later and drago and Arya stood on the ledge where the ruler of olisia would usually have his speeches they overlooked their 2 armies which for the time being was merged into the army of sunrise the army had been resting for the whole week which had been uneventful at their combined might they had 15k total troops and as they watched horns suddenly sounded in the distance everyone stopped for a moment and looked around then drago spotted the banner of his father's kingdom crest a hill to the southwest "reinforcements are here open the south gate" he ordered the soldiers opened the south gate and arya and drago went down to the gate to greet the army he was stunned to see that his father had sent him 20k troops all different races garbed in black armor the commander a female demon stepped forward and saluted drago and Arya "i am canera commander of the army of victory i am honored to meet you both" she said drago and Arya both saluted back "it's a pleasure to meet you too canera lets let our armies come together" he said and stepped out of the way of the gate letting the army of victory through the marched with discipline into the city Arya and dragos army lined the streets silence for a minute until drago said "come on now guys show them a proper welcome" with that the troops started cheering and raising their weapons in welcome once all troops were in the city drago had the gates closed and with canera accompanying them the 3 of them walled back into the citadel to a table where a map was laid out "i wasn't expecting my father to send us so many troops how many are on their way to darkwings and spirit" he asked carena who replied "i think he said about 25k maybe less" drago ryes widened in surprise "that is great I'll send him my thanks what about the rest of your armies where are they" he asked "they shall be attacking the northern half of the enemy territory within the month" she said drago nodded "good now onto business our next objective is the next elven city slivia another city fortress this one stronger" he said carena smiled "no matter how strong a city is it will fall under our combined might" she said "25k troops to you guys 12k for spirit and 13k for darkwings if you guys haven't merged your armies your next objective is the dwarven mountain city of talog)

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 24th, 2018 at 11:56 AM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:
(Timeskip a week) a week later and drago and Arya stood on the ledge where the ruler of olisia would usually have his speeches they overlooked their 2 armies which for the time being was merged into the army of sunrise the army had been resting for the whole week which had been uneventful at their combined might they had 15k total troops and as they watched horns suddenly sounded in the distance everyone stopped for a moment and looked around then drago spotted the banner of his father's kingdom crest a hill to the southwest "reinforcements are here open the south gate" he ordered the soldiers opened the south gate and arya and drago went down to the gate to greet the army he was stunned to see that his father had sent him 20k troops all different races garbed in black armor the commander a female demon stepped forward and saluted drago and Arya "i am canera commander of the army of victory i am honored to meet you both" she said drago and Arya both saluted back "it's a pleasure to meet you too canera lets let our armies come together" he said and stepped out of the way of the gate letting the army of victory through the marched with discipline into the city Arya and dragos army lined the streets silence for a minute until drago said "come on now guys show them a proper welcome" with that the troops started cheering and raising their weapons in welcome once all troops were in the city drago had the gates closed and with canera accompanying them the 3 of them walled back into the citadel to a table where a map was laid out "i wasn't expecting my father to send us so many troops how many are on their way to darkwings and spirit" he asked carena who replied "i think he said about 25k maybe less" drago ryes widened in surprise "that is great I'll send him my thanks what about the rest of your armies where are they" he asked "they shall be attacking the northern half of the enemy territory within the month" she said drago nodded "good now onto business our next objective is the next elven city slivia another city fortress this one stronger" he said carena smiled "no matter how strong a city is it will fall under our combined might" she said "25k troops to you guys 12k for spirit and 13k for darkwings if you guys haven't merged your armies your next objective is the dwarven mountain city of talog)

Spirit stood there seeing sigora's flag to the north. "Open the gates renforcements are here." she looked over at Darkwings. She smiled and then looked at the rest of them. She was glad that they were there to help her and the city of elseguard

Old January 24th, 2018, 02:20 PM
roar

Quote:
Quote:
Spirit stood there seeing sigora's flag to the north. "Open the gates renforcements are here." she looked over at Darkwings. She smiled and then looked at the rest of them. She was glad that they were there to help her and the city of elseguard
"Right." With a nod to Spirit, she pushed them open. Siroga's troops came flooding in, and Darkwings grinned. With so many troops, it would be easy to conquer even a string city like Talog.

She cast a glance at Tharek. The former Shadow Lord was sitting in the corner, watching the armies. She met his eyes, and when he noticed, he smiled to show that he was all right.
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:03 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Quote:

"Right." With a nod to Spirit, she pushed them open. Siroga's troops came flooding in, and Darkwings grinned. With so many troops, it would be easy to conquer even a string city like Talog.

She cast a glance at Tharek. The former Shadow Lord was sitting in the corner, watching the armies. She met his eyes, and when he noticed, he smiled to show that he was all right.
Drago gave the order to pack up and get ready to march slivia which was 45 miles northeast they were to leave first thing tomorrow leaving garrison of 3k troops (short reply can't think lolz)

Old January 24th, 2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Drago gave the order to pack up and get ready to march slivia which was 45 miles northeast they were to leave first thing tomorrow leaving garrison of 3k troops (short reply can't think lolz)

*she looked at him and smiled at them.* “we will conquer talog and take them as our own.” *she said looking at him.

Old January 24th, 2018, 04:14 PM
roar

Quote:
Quote:
*she looked at him and smiled at them.* “we will conquer talog and take them as our own.” *she said looking at him.
Tharek blinked at Spirit, then returned a smile once more. He stood as Darkwings shouted, "All right, troops, time to pack it up! We leave for Talog in one hour. All armor and weapons should be fit for battle within that timeframe. Argantis! I want you to lead the first squadron into battle."

Tharek watched as Darkwings expertly divided up the army and assigned a commander to each squadron. Then he went rigid as she said, "Tharek, you'll lead the second and third squadrons." He thanked her with a slight bow and walked over to his assigned sqaudron, pretending not to notice the dirty, untrusting looks.