Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:54 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit then went to the outside staggering bait but looked up at the sky wandering if she had did her parents proud. She stood tall and looked at the on s that were being buried and she bowed her head. One of them was her half wolf sister and she turned wolf and sat there howling for her with the rest of the wolves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Lol whoops)

She laid back and gazed up at the stars with a sigh. Up there, it looked peaceful. Down on the ground, though, her knee ached. After a few quiet moments she sat back up and stared at the dirt, thinking.
Alunz melded back into drago and drago and arya walked together to their combined army camp and to their shared tent. Which was a big command tent stationed in the center of the camp, a group of 12 guards 6 of aryas and 6 of dragos stood outside. They were bloody and their armor had numerous scratches and dents drago stopped in front of them with arya and looked them over. "you guys should get a rest and get your armor and weapons tended to I'll get fresh replacements for you guys while you rest" he said. The guards tried to argue but drago waved them off "I'll not have you collapsing from exhaustion now go and rest thats an order" he said. The guards saluted then went back to their tents 12 different guards arrived seconds later after arya and drago had already entered their tent they stationed themselves outside and prepared to keep watch. Inside Arya and Drago studied a map of the continent which was laid out on a large table and staked open with daggers at each corner. Drago pointed towards a spot on the map that was marked by dragon runes "this is where we are, and this" he said pointing at a city that was at least 70 miles north of their location "is our target the elven city of olisia its more of a fortress than a city and we can't march all 4 army into a siege battle at the same time for we need to split up im thinking that darkwings and spirit should take their armies and go south to recapture the city of taren from the dwarves" Drago said sending a mental summon to spirit and darkwings. Arya nodded her sky blue eyes flashed as she studied the map "this will test our soldier's courage and capabilities there's a possibility that we might lose too many men if we can't get those walls open fast" she said. Drago grinned "don't worry about the walls I'll take care of them" he said Arya smirked "i knew you would say that."

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:34 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Alunz melded back into drago and drago and arya walked together to their combined army camp and to their shared tent. Which was a big command tent stationed in the center of the camp, a group of 12 guards 6 of aryas and 6 of dragos stood outside. They were bloody and their armor had numerous scratches and dents drago stopped in front of them with arya and looked them over. "you guys should get a rest and get your armor and weapons tended to I'll get fresh replacements for you guys while you rest" he said. The guards tried to argue but drago waved them off "I'll not have you collapsing from exhaustion now go and rest thats an order" he said. The guards saluted then went back to their tents 12 different guards arrived seconds later after arya and drago had already entered their tent they stationed themselves outside and prepared to keep watch. Inside Arya and Drago studied a map of the continent which was laid out on a large table and staked open with daggers at each corner. Drago pointed towards a spot on the map that was marked by dragon runes "this is where we are, and this" he said pointing at a city that was at least 70 miles north of their location "is our target the elven city of olisia its more of a fortress than a city and we can't march all 4 army into a siege battle at the same time for we need to split up im thinking that darkwings and spirit should take their armies and go south to recapture the city of taren from the dwarves" Drago said sending a mental summon to spirit and darkwings. Arya nodded her sky blue eyes flashed as she studied the map "this will test our soldier's courage and capabilities there's a possibility that we might lose too many men if we can't get those walls open fast" she said. Drago grinned "don't worry about the walls I'll take care of them" he said Arya smirked "i knew you would say that."
Darkwings blinked and sat straight, her wings snapping back. She went to her camp, appointed someone to be temporarily in charge, and the flee off to where Drago was. Her red stripes lit up the sky around her as she flew.
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:

Darkwings blinked and sat straight, her wings snapping back. She went to her camp, appointed someone to be temporarily in charge, and the flee off to where Drago was. Her red stripes lit up the sky around her as she flew.

*spirit heard them and nodded she sighed and then looked at the sky turning dragon again and walking to her camp. Her guards walked up to her and they were just messed up she told them to get there armor taking care of and everything else.*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 17th, 2018, 01:03 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

Quote:
*spirit heard them and nodded she sighed and then looked at the sky turning dragon again and walking to her camp. Her guards walked up to her and they were just messed up she told them to get there armor taking care of and everything else.*
Drago looked up from the map as darkwings and spirit entered he greeted both with a nod arya doing the same "ok now that your here i will tell you what me and Arya have discussed" he said then pointed at the map "so we are here and about 70 miles north is the elven city fortress olisia which is our next objective but the problem is that we need to take back the city of taren from the dwarves which is too the south so i was thinking of spkitting into 2 groups me and Arya will take our armies north to the elven city and lay siege to it while you 2 will take your armies and go south to take back taren claw has already agreed to this plan but i wanted to hear what you 2 think, now would be the best time to take 2 cities at once for the enemy will be stunned by the massive defeat we handed them" drago said (also im gonna change something siroga isn't going to be an enemy i have a different plan for him in his place will be the dark god blood)

Old January 17th, 2018, 01:11 PM
roar

Quote:
Drago looked up from the map as darkwings and spirit entered he greeted both with a nod arya doing the same "ok now that your here i will tell you what me and Arya have discussed" he said then pointed at the map "so we are here and about 70 miles north is the elven city fortress olisia which is our next objective but the problem is that we need to take back the city of taren from the dwarves which is too the south so i was thinking of spkitting into 2 groups me and Arya will take our armies north to the elven city and lay siege to it while you 2 will take your armies and go south to take back taren claw has already agreed to this plan but i wanted to hear what you 2 think, now would be the best time to take 2 cities at once for the enemy will be stunned by the massive defeat we handed them" drago said (also im gonna change something siroga isn't going to be an enemy i have a different plan for him in his place will be the dark god blood)
(Kk)

The darkness and fire hybrid studied the plan in her head, and then blinked in apparent concern. "The only issue I see with this plan," she said, "is that we have two armies that have been extremely weakened by the battle. My own is down to 7 thousand soldiers, and over half of them are injured to the point where they cannot fly. I say we wait at least two months before attacking, so the soldiers and myself have Time to heal." She gestured to her bandaged leg.
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:

(Kk)

The darkness and fire hybrid studied the plan in her head, and then blinked in apparent concern. "The only issue I see with this plan," she said, "is that we have two armies that have been extremely weakened by the battle. My own is down to 7 thousand soldiers, and over half of them are injured to the point where they cannot fly. I say we wait at least two months before attacking, so the soldiers and myself have Time to heal." She gestured to her bandaged leg.

Spirit looked at darkwings niddinng in agreement. “She is right the dusk army only as about 7/8 thousand as well we need to regain our troups before we attack anyone!” She looked at the others and sighed she usually wasn’t aggressive e but when it came to her people she had enough.

Old January 17th, 2018, 04:52 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

(Kk)

Quote:
Spirit looked at darkwings niddinng in agreement. “She is right the dusk army only as about 7/8 thousand as well we need to regain our troups before we attack anyone!” She looked at the others and sighed she usually wasn’t aggressive e but when it came to her people she had enough.
Drago narrowed his eyes "we don't have 2 months by that time the enemy will have replenished their garrisons and we will have lost the advantage of them not being prepared and for replenishing troops there's no troops to replace the ones we lost all thats left thats not under our command is claws 5k strong bodyguard force which defends the capital and he can't spare them if we can take these cities then maybe we can get some soldiers from the citizens there" drago said Arya nodded "he is correct the dragons of taren number 25k strong with a force of 15k able to fight but they won't fight us they will rebel and help overthrow the dwarves from the inside when you lay siege" she said

Old January 17th, 2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Drago narrowed his eyes "we don't have 2 months by that time the enemy will have replenished their garrisons and we will have lost the advantage of them not being prepared and for replenishing troops there's no troops to replace the ones we lost all thats left thats not under our command is claws 5k strong bodyguard force which defends the capital and he can't spare them if we can take these cities then maybe we can get some soldiers from the citizens there" drago said Arya nodded "he is correct the dragons of taren number 25k strong with a force of 15k able to fight but they won't fight us they will rebel and help overthrow the dwarves from the inside when you lay siege" she said

Spirit mutters and flys off to take over the other by herself as they won’t listen.

Old January 17th, 2018, 08:34 PM
roar

Quote:
"This is going to be a massacre," she growled. "Just over 20k soldiers versus God knows how many is a huge risk. I hope you know what you're doing, Drago." She sighed, and slumped forward, grabbing her horns in her talons. "We're going to lose so many good men women."
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:47 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Spirit mutters and flys off to take over the other by herself as they won’t listen.
Quote:

"This is going to be a massacre," she growled. "Just over 20k soldiers versus God knows how many is a huge risk. I hope you know what you're doing, Drago." She sighed, and slumped forward, grabbing her horns in her talons. "We're going to lose so many good men women."
Claw appeared in front of spirit stopping her he placed a hand on her shoulder then teleported her and him back into the tent just as Arya said "Don't worry my scouts report only 7k dwarves and its not even their best these dwarves are conscripts poorly trained and poorly armored trust me when i say this taking taren is going to be easier than me and drago trying to take olisia yours and spirits armies took the brunt of todays battle thats why we gave you the easy mission and we are placing alot of trust in you 2 we all are we are trusting you to save the citizens of elsguard in taren they are being used as slaves but they will rebel when they see you leading your armies towards the city and if all goes well you might not have to lose a single soldier because the dragons in taren might just kill all the dwarves themselves" she said with a smile drago smirked "and if you do need any help all you have to do is call for ryze his appearance on the battlefield will sow fear into the enemy ranks and probably break them" he said as Ryze stepped out of the shadows a maniacal grin on his face "or if that doesn't work call for claw and he might be able to teleport a contingent of his 5k guards to help which there appearance will also scare the enemy" he said "see i know the risks but i wouldn't tell you guys to fight a battle i think you would lose spirit your army of the dusk is the second most elite army behind claws guards and darkwings yours is 3rd" he said "also im planning something for olision that might end the battle within an hour maybe less so if me and Arya can win the battle before you reach taren we can also come support you guys" he said his vision flashed red for a second and he shook his head as it did it again Arya stepped toward him and put a hand on his head "your burning up are you ok" she said worry in her voice drago shook his head absently "y-y-ya i-I'm fine just a spike in bloodlust" he said with a forced laugh but his mind was racing for he had not felt that kind of bloodlust before

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 17th, 2018 at 08:59 PM.