Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:34 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 11:32 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:32 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 11:30 AM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by Marycat006
Today 11:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2018, 01:09 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly and begins to get closer to wildstrike his body around his love and he licks his mates head “ relax my love. Take deep breaths and listen to my voice my love. “ he says softly as he curled around his mate a bit trying to warm him as much as he can “ sleep my love rest”
"No! Silverscar d-d-don't laugh! Don't laugh p-p-please... I t-t-t-think... I think I'm kitting..." Wildstrike moaned wincing in pain as ripple past through his stomach, "I'm so c-c-c-cold." He keened sniffling softly as he tried to find comfort in his mate's hold, "M-M-M-M-Make it stop Silverscar! Make it stooooooop!" He wailed pressing his nose into Silverscar coat, "I-I-I can't sleep our kitties and me are dddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyinnnggg!" Wildstrike bawled drawing out dying so the other tom would pay more attention to him and stop laughing. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 7th, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Most cats resent me but you don't why is that haven't you heard the stories about me *he asked*
Nightshadow frowned, "Stories? Nope, sorry. I don't listen to meaningless gossip anyway, I'm not that type of molly." She rolled her eyes, remembering how cats would start rumors about her and they spread like wildfire, and the only cats who stayed her friends were the ones who didn't listen to gossip. She may not be the kindest cat, but she chose to be that way. She could also choose whether or not to listen to stories like that, and she chose not to, knowing it wouldn't help anything in the long run.
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow frowned, "Stories? Nope, sorry. I don't listen to meaningless gossip anyway, I'm not that type of molly." She rolled her eyes, remembering how cats would start rumors about her and they spread like wildfire, and the only cats who stayed her friends were the ones who didn't listen to gossip. She may not be the kindest cat, but she chose to be that way. She could also choose whether or not to listen to stories like that, and she chose not to, knowing it wouldn't help anything in the long run.
Well I won't tell you it would waste time anyway *he said scanning the empty den*
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Well I won't tell you it would waste time anyway *he said scanning the empty den*
"Yes, and I would like to say I have no time to waste except that I do," Nightshadow yawned. She debated whether or not to begin hunting, but she decided against it, feeling tired and lethargic. She could mentor her apprentice, but knew they might both appreciate a day of rest, or maybe it was that she didn't want to because she was lazy. It didn't matter to her because she didn't care what the reason was, as long as she didn't have to be active. "So," she started, trying to make small talk. "Do you have an apprentice?" She realized she only asked this because it was what she was thinking about, but nodded as she saw that this might make the conversation less awkward.
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:

"Yes, and I would like to say I have no time to waste except that I do," Nightshadow yawned. She debated whether or not to begin hunting, but she decided against it, feeling tired and lethargic. She could mentor her apprentice, but knew they might both appreciate a day of rest, or maybe it was that she didn't want to because she was lazy. It didn't matter to her because she didn't care what the reason was, as long as she didn't have to be active. "So," she started, trying to make small talk. "Do you have an apprentice?" She realized she only asked this because it was what she was thinking about, but nodded as she saw that this might make the conversation less awkward.
No the clan wouldn't give me one anyway they think I'll turn them into a murderer just like me *he says*
Old April 7th, 2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:
No the clan wouldn't give me one anyway they think I'll turn them into a murderer just like me *he says*
Nightshadow blinked, "okay. So..." Instead of lightening up the conversation, it had seemed to make it more awkward. She cleared her throat, "what's your favorite prey? To hunt or to eat, whichever one. Mine's frogs, though most think they're disgusting. Most cats think I'm disgusting, actually." She shrugged and looked at the roof of the den aimlessly.
Old April 7th, 2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:

Nightshadow blinked, "okay. So..." Instead of lightening up the conversation, it had seemed to make it more awkward. She cleared her throat, "what's your favorite prey? To hunt or to eat, whichever one. Mine's frogs, though most think they're disgusting. Most cats think I'm disgusting, actually." She shrugged and looked at the roof of the den aimlessly.
Whatever I can get paws in *he says staring at his nest*
Old April 7th, 2018, 03:39 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
Winterkit went to roll it back to silverpaw and her paw got stuck in the moss She kept trying to get it off her paw but it would not budge
Silverpaw laughed, walking over and placed her paw down on the moss, making it separate from Winterkit. She smiled brightly at her little sister.
Old April 7th, 2018, 03:42 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Silverpaw laughed, walking over and placed her paw down on the moss, making it separate from Winterkit. She smiled brightly at her little sister.
The kit looked up at her sister then shook tiny pieces of moss off her tiny paws she then sat down looking at her sister then smiled back
Old April 7th, 2018, 03:54 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
The kit looked up at her sister then shook tiny pieces of moss off her tiny paws she then sat down looking at her sister then smiled back
The older molly giggled, pawing at Winterkits tail playfully.

(Writers block, sorry )