Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:25 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2017, 10:51 AM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Wow that's so cool I wanna be just like you when I grow up ill be the best warrior ever" Spottedkit said excitedly.
Moonfeather purred in amusement"I have to go now."Moonfeather mewed."Bye Owltail. Bye Spottedkit."Moonfeather called as she padded out of the nursery.
Old January 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
Moonfeather purred in amusement"I have to go now."Moonfeather mewed."Bye Owltail. Bye Spottedkit."Moonfeather called as she padded out of the nursery.

"Bye Moonfeather" Owltail said

and Spottedkit echoing her mother said "bye Moonfeather."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old January 1st, 2017, 11:05 AM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

( @Leaf )

Stormspirit rolled onto her stomach to get back up and then she spun to face Spotcloud. "Yes you are," the siamese agreed and launched off her legs. Softly, she landed on top of him. "At least that makes you cute," she pointed out. "Not as cute as me, however." She added.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old January 1st, 2017, 11:16 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud looked up at her. "Yes, you are very cute," he said, a sly smile tugging at his lips again.
--
@DapplePelt @Strobelight ) "Thank you!" Applekit mewed, curling her tail neatly around her paws.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old January 1st, 2017, 12:22 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud looked up at her. "Yes, you are very cute," he said, a sly smile tugging at his lips again.
--
@DapplePelt @Strobelight ) "Thank you!" Applekit mewed, curling her tail neatly around her paws.
"Mind if I ask,what all-up happened to you guys?"(#Fresh #AmKeepingThis) he asked,watching the two kits and looking at the huge scar

You know you want to....
Old January 1st, 2017, 12:46 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstreams ear twitched as he ate a mouse. He sighed thinking about everything thats happened so far.
Old January 1st, 2017, 02:12 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Berry kit smiled and bounced on the pads of his paws, waiting to see if the ball would be passed to him.
Falconkit's paws twitched as Spiderkit's mossball flew overhead. Here it comes..! she thought wildly, attempting to paw at it when it first hit the ground. Of course, her balance wasn't the greatest, and nor was her coordination. It just so happened that she was standing in a particular spot where the mossball bounced on top of her back, instead of landing by her paws.

"Oof!" The kit mewed, turning around to see where the ball went. Despite the surprise, she recovered quickly, and padded over to the piece of moss. Here I go! The she-kit sprang it forwards with her paw impulsively. Unlike the last few throws, hers had no aiming whatsoever; it just flew up into the air towards everybody all at once.

"Get it!" The molly squeaked, hoping that the mossball didn't land on a queen's head, or disturb any resting or newborn felines. That would be horrifying.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; January 1st, 2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Coding
Old January 1st, 2017, 03:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Amberwish didn't flinch when the other tom spat a response, danger raidiated off of the warrior, but she didn't take the warning, she refused to seem weak 'I fought off evildoers, I'm not running away just because someone decided to glare at me.' she thought angerly. She narrowed her eyes at the tom, her amber gaze got darker, menice danced in her amber flames "You watch your tone with me, and those strangers helped us. I admit, none of us were strong enough to fend off our evil leaders at the time. When Skyclan came it opened new doors for us all, now instead of whining and throwing a fit about it you can be thankful and happy that they helped save innocent lives." she said coldly, matching the other tom's glare with her own icy one. The ginger molly twitched her nose "I was just wondering anyways, it's hard to trust cats now a days, and besides it was just a question, no need to get snappy with me!" she snapped, anger flashed in her amber orbs. 'I can hold my own, it's gonna have to take a lot more than an icy glare, sharp claws, and good training to scare me off.' she thought, lifting her muzzle too look down at Falconclaw "Now maybe instead of snapping at your clanmate who decided to come over and warm you up, we could have a delightful conversation instead." she said coldly as she neatly wrapped her tail around her white paws, suppressing a shiver as a icy wind blew.

Falconclaw's green hues betrayed none of the anger or frustration that he could feel rising within him. What right did this cat have to tell him those things? "That is your opinion; you have a right to it. You would do well to remember there are those who would hold that against you- I will not, but if I had been a truly evil cat you could be in danger at this moment." He answered with a slight shrug, and curled his tail tightly around himself. Another flash of frustration at the cold went through him and he sighed, shifting his weight a little so that he could find a more comfortable position. "I couldn't agree more. But I suggest you speak to me with respect- as I will do to you." He mewed in an even tone. It was hard to tell what he could be thinking; at least he was no longer angry. Not towards her, at least. His green hues shifted towards her and his maw twitched in what could have been a smile. "Alright. In that case; my name is Falconclaw." The tom mewed in an attempt to start a new and more polite conversation. His voice showed a little bit of the earlier frustration he had felt and was not quite so calm as before...it was better to approach problems in this way, he believed. Perhaps Amberwish would calm down seeing the softer way he had spoken towards her. She really is lucky I'm not a bad cat. She would be entering very dangerous territory if I were. I hope she can learn to keep her mouth shut, otherwise she'll end up very badly hurt or worse: dead. Falconclaw thought. He knew there were cats here who were Dark Forest supporters. He knew they wouldn't like Amberwish saying what she had. And he knew that unless she could learn to keep her mouth shut, she would be in grave danger.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 1st, 2017, 03:41 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Wrenclaw's crystal hues stayed averted from the kits, he barely even heard them as they spoke. His gaze was fixed on the cat he once trusted with everything. Where had they gone wrong? Oh, that's right, when he broke his promise. But we were young and didn't think it through! he thought to himself, pinning his ears back at the hatred lining her posture and voice. The unique looking tom was at a loss for words at first, but he inhaled deeply at met her gaze evenly. Despair ached in his chest. I was foolish. Wrenclaw scolded himself.

"Forgiveness," he spoke, plain and simple. His voice was slightly shaky, but clear. Perhaps he'd get another chance? It was doubtful and he couldn't blame her for turning him away now from everything he'd down to her. "When... When you told me you were expecting kits..." he started to explain, his hues slowly looking down at his paws. "I- I realized I wasn't ready to be a father, I couldn't do it. The idea scared me," Wrenclaw tried to explain his actions, he knew he sounded selfish and he knew it was ungrateful, but at least he was being honest, right? "I need to put things straight," his gaze lifted back up to meet her cold one, "I'm sorry,"
SageFrost stepped back, her ears folded back, her eyes wide, and her left forepaw lifted to her chest, which displayed her obvious offense. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, before responding in a rather harsh tone, ``You inconsiderate piece of fox-dung!`` She lashed her tail furiously, marching closer to him to get her point across. Her eyes were now narrowed, the vibrant blue of her eyes flaring with an uncontrollable rage. ``I was scared, too! These four kits,`` She pointed to her litter of kittens with a flick of her tail, ``Were completely unexpected! My first kits, WrenClaw, and I was nervous. But I didn't drop out of their lives like you dropped out of ours! I had to tackle the challenge of becoming a biological mother with a brave face as you padded after a molly who didn't even offer you a second glance! I lied in this same nest for ages, bearing the pain of kitting. Kitting your biological kits,`` SageFrost lowered her voice as she hissed the previous sentence. She didn't want her kittens to know WrenClaw was their father. How disappointed they'd be! ``You weren't there,`` She croaked, tears lining her eyes as she stepped back. She aggressively shook her head, avoiding his gaze as her anger subsided and sadness took over.

``Most queens kit with their mates at their sides, murmuring sweet somethings into their ear, and offering them comforting touches. I didn't get that experience... I had the medicine cat's paw on my belly as the only comfort. I raised four kits on my own... And where you? Oh, that's right. Getting rejected by the she-cat you left me for. Tell me, WrenClaw, was it worth it?`` She raised her head to look at him. SageFrost still loved WrenClaw, and it hurt her to reject him, but she knew it had to be done. For her kits, her kits who would never know what a disappointment their father was. There were still faint pools of tears in her eyes that refused to burst, and she tried to glare at him, but it just wasn't happening. She didn't love WrenClaw like she used to, but there was still that ounce of affection in her that made her heart race nervously when she was around him.

Was it worth it? SageFrost repeated silently. Her position showed her confidence, nothing submissive. She asked him her question boldly, showing she was not playing around. She wanted to know if it was worth leaving her with their kits for a molly who turned him away. She wanted him to be honest. She wanted to know if he loved their kits, if he wished he could've been there for the kits' first few moons, if he was there for their kitting. If he would stop his flirtatious ways, and be an actual father.

She envied her past self, the naive young cat she had been. Now that she was a mother, she had become more responsible. She remembered the times she shared with WrenClaw, laughing at the smallest of things and watching the stars. The `I love you`s they shared, those affectionate touches and the comfort they felt just at the thought of one another. Oh, how SageFrost wished she could rewind in life, but then she looked at her kits, and she'd wished nothing ever changed. She wouldn't trade her kits for anything in the world, but unfortunately, she couldn't say the same for WrenClaw.

Old January 1st, 2017, 03:57 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf )

She felt a familiar heat rise to her face again, but she played her embarrassment off with a playful cuff. "The flatterer strikes again!" Stormspirit told him airily. "But of course you'd agree." She said, sassiness still evident in her voice.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Closed Thread