by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM

Old June 4th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Withering travels{open}

A brown tabby tom walked through unknown territory in search of a place to rest for the night. The tom had patches of fur missing and his left eye was completely gone and a nasty scar showed where it should have been. Withered had been told to leave by many cats that thought he would hurt them. They didn't know that he was a completely gentle and loving cat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 5th, 2019, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Withering travels{open}

Bump

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 5th, 2019, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
A brown tabby tom walked through unknown territory in search of a place to rest for the night. The tom had patches of fur missing and his left eye was completely gone and a nasty scar showed where it should have been. Withered had been told to leave by many cats that thought he would hurt them. They didn't know that he was a completely gentle and loving cat.
A primarily grey calico, scars dappling her body, this cat was often known as Ashes, a ferocious rogue, known for her intellectual prowess in fighting, and reading other cat's actions. She was trying to sleep for the night in a little makeshift den. She was having trouble sleeping, however as she tried to rest, she heard some rustling near some bushes which were not to far from her den. She walked out of the den, and decided to investigate what was going on. She walked through the bushes, and noticed the source of the noise .A brown tabby cat, with several patches of fur missing, and many scars.
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Bump
bump
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arieson View Post
A primarily grey calico, scars dappling her body, this cat was often known as Ashes, a ferocious rogue, known for her intellectual prowess in fighting, and reading other cat's actions. She was trying to sleep for the night in a little makeshift den. She was having trouble sleeping, however as she tried to rest, she heard some rustling near some bushes which were not to far from her den. She walked out of the den, and decided to investigate what was going on. She walked through the bushes, and noticed the source of the noise .A brown tabby cat, with several patches of fur missing, and many scars.
Withered scented another cat nearby, the fur he had left stood up and he let out a hiss. He looked at her, thinking that she was some kind of a threat. He didn't dare attack her in case she actually wasn't a threat, but he kept himself cautious. Withered forced his fur to lie flat again. Her scent hung in the air around him. "I'm sorry If i'm trespassing on your territory.", he meowed.

Old June 9th, 2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:

Withered scented another cat nearby, the fur he had left stood up and he let out a hiss. He looked at her, thinking that she was some kind of a threat. He didn't dare attack her in case she actually wasn't a threat, but he kept himself cautious. Withered forced his fur to lie flat again. Her scent hung in the air around him. "I'm sorry If i'm trespassing on your territory.", he meowed.
Ashes stared down at the battle damaged cat, noticing this cat was without shelter for the night, today Ashes felt like having quite the heart of gold. She responded in a cold tone, "You can join me." Ashes offered in her strange sounding accent. (It's supposed to be Russian.
Old June 11th, 2019, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Ashes stared down at the battle damaged cat, noticing this cat was without shelter for the night, today Ashes felt like having quite the heart of gold. She responded in a cold tone, "You can join me." Ashes offered in her strange sounding accent. (It's supposed to be Russian.
Withered looked at her with a furror of the fur above his eye at the mollies generosity. He didn't know if this was a trap or not. He had met many cats that had been nice to him the first day, but then turn their back on him the next.

Old June 12th, 2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:

Withered looked at her with a furror of the fur above his eye at the mollies generosity. He didn't know if this was a trap or not. He had met many cats that had been nice to him the first day, but then turn their back on him the next.
\
Ashes turned to the direction of her den, "Follow me, if you want to." Ashes said as she was walking off.
Old June 13th, 2019, 02:30 AM

Quote:
\
Ashes turned to the direction of her den, "Follow me, if you want to." Ashes said as she was walking off.
Withered stood up and followed the molly to her den. He was just going to have to trust her and there was something he trusted about this new cat. "I'm coming.", Withered meowed, walking beside her.

Old June 13th, 2019, 01:16 PM

As Ashes and the other cat walked back to the den. Ashes walked into her den, which looked like it could fit about three adult cats, she layed down on her bedding, tucking her paws under her chest. "Whats your name?" She asked the cat.