Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:12 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:40 AM

Old December 17th, 2017, 08:17 PM

My Mood: Paranoid
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Espi silently padded to Shade and laid down. "Thinking about her safety again?" Espi whispered, she was careful not to wake up any others.

Nova nodded sadly while following Cobra. "Y-Yes, Master." She said quietly, trying not to alert the two they were following.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Moonlight turned and led the way out of camp. "I don't know this forest well so I'm not sure of a good place to stargaze," She said apologetically looking back to make sure hes following.

Shade watched them leave but he promised Sparks he'd give him a chance so he stayed put. If their gone for to long i'll go find them, he decided.

Cobra had watched Moonlight leave. "Icicle and Nova..when i give the command to attack..attack that espeon. i want her injured but not killed" he hissed. @Echofall
Zavier followed the Espeon and made a gesture with his head. "It's okay, I don't know this forest either, but as long as I get to go stargazing with you, I'll be happy." The shiny Type: Null said and caught up to her, under the helmet, he was smiling, he was actually happy for once, he wasn't faking it, she had done something no one had done before, made him feel complete.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:27 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Zavier followed the Espeon and made a gesture with his head. "It's okay, I don't know this forest either, but as long as I get to go stargazing with you, I'll be happy." The shiny Type: Null said and caught up to her, under the helmet, he was smiling, he was actually happy for once, he wasn't faking it, she had done something no one had done before, made him feel complete.
"Yes I am but I gotta be more open with him Sparks said so" he sighed. @Echofall

"Yes master" Icicle replied glumly following Cobra. She stalked through the forest undergrowth.

Moonlight came into a clearing. "Heres a good spot" She said settling down and patting the spot beside her looking back at him with warm eyes.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
"Yes I am but I gotta be more open with him Sparks said so" he sighed. @Echofall

"Yes master" Icicle replied glumly following Cobra. She stalked through the forest undergrowth.

Moonlight came into a clearing. "Heres a good spot" She said settling down and patting the spot beside her looking back at him with warm eyes.
Zavier looked around the clearing, the place was perfect, calm and quiet, he walked over to her and settled down by her side, he met her gaze, sadly, his eyes could not show any emotion, not yet, at least. "It is a pretty nice spot..." He admitted, looking up at the stars for a little. "Though, the prettiest star tonight is not up there, she's by my side." He said and gazed at her.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier looked around the clearing, the place was perfect, calm and quiet, he walked over to her and settled down by her side, he met her gaze, sadly, his eyes could not show any emotion, not yet, at least. "It is a pretty nice spot..." He admitted, looking up at the stars for a little. "Though, the prettiest star tonight is not up there, she's by my side." He said and gazed at her.
She looked at him shocked. "T-thanks" she stammered. She was embarrassed by the compliment but it sent a warm feeling through her.

"Now!" hissed Cobra lunging at Moonlight. @Echofall

Icicle sent Ice shards flying at the espeon before she could move. Icicle was reluctant but she feared her master wrath so she went full power at the power espeon.

Moonlight was stunned when the shards hit her. She looked at Cobra and his servants in shock before collapsing.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:52 PM

Espi nodded. "I know how that feels, trust me."

Nova burst out of the bushes and launched her strongest blizzard, fearful of her master's wraith. She hoped the blizzard would blind the enemy as well as boost ice tyoe moves. She began to charge another attack.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
She looked at him shocked. "T-thanks" she stammered. She was embarrassed by the compliment but it sent a warm feeling through her.

"Now!" hissed Cobra lunging at Moonlight. @Echofall

Icicle sent Ice shards flying at the espeon before she could move. Icicle was reluctant but she feared her master wrath so she went full power at the power espeon.

Moonlight was stunned when the shards hit her. She looked at Cobra and his servants in shock before collapsing.
As Moonlight was hit, the Type: Null's eyes widened inside his helmet and a beastly growl left his mouth as he got up and faced the attackers, though, he was starting to twitch a little and he shook his head wildly, and the helmet suddently cracked, near the lower part of his neck and the axe-looking part and after a bit, the part atop of his head shattered to reveal a now opened crest with three spikes coming out of its back. His eyes were a silver color and not a dark gray one and his face was finally reveal, he let out a cry worse than the previous ones and glared at Cobra. "You..." He growled, frowning.
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:04 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
As Moonlight was hit, the Type: Null's eyes widened inside his helmet and a beastly growl left his mouth as he got up and faced the attackers, though, he was starting to twitch a little and he shook his head wildly, and the helmet suddently cracked, near the lower part of his neck and the axe-looking part and after a bit, the part atop of his head shattered to reveal a now opened crest with three spikes coming out of its back. His eyes were a silver color and not a dark gray one and his face was finally reveal, he let out a cry worse than the previous ones and glared at Cobra. "You..." He growled, frowning.
"Well well well" hissed Cobra "Looks like that thing finally came off" He let out a raspy laugh. "You two! Icicle and Nova get the Espeon. Hes mine" He lunged at Zavier to use poison bite. @Echofall

Icicle walked towards Moonlight slowly. She didnt want the espeon to suffer the same fate as her and Nove so she was stalling hoping that the giant pokemon would be her master.
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:08 PM

Nova watched as her master lunged towards Zavier. Since she didn't want the Silvally to match the same fate as her brother she launched ice shards at her master, hoping it would distract him in some way.

Last edited by Echofall; December 17th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
"Well well well" hissed Cobra "Looks like that thing finally came off" He let out a raspy laugh. "You two! Icicle and Nova get the Espeon. Hes mine" He lunged at Zavier to use poison bite. @Echofall

Icicle walked towards Moonlight slowly. She didnt want the espeon to suffer the same fate as her and Nove so she was stalling hoping that the giant pokemon would be her master.
The Silvally grinned and the systems on each sides of his head started glowing and turned gray, and quickly enough, the inside of his eyes, tail and the three spikes on his head did, he waited until Cobra bit him to glance at him. "Bad move on your part, messing with a type-changing pokemon is a bad idea you know..." He growled and used Multi-Attack on the Arbok, firmly clawing him twice to push him back, and by the look in his eyes, the now steel-type Silvally was not fully there, he was behaving the way he was created to, to protect, he quickly gazed in Icicle's direction and opened his mouth, shooting an Hyper Beam between her and Moonlight. "Get closer and next time I'll make sure it won't miss." He growled.