Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by silver.
Today 06:23 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:22 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:22 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:16 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Blazing
Today 06:15 PM

Old June 14th, 2019, 12:47 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Fuzzy's everything finder/traker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
coalpaw as a sibling of mothpaw, friend or close friend of riverpaw, and crush of frozenpaw?
i think it would be interesting if the two were siblings in different clans? since they arent the same age, maybe they could be half sisters or something? i think it would be cool to experiment with the two's background.
maybe coalpaw and riverpaw become close and then she develops a crush on frozenpaw (can be one-sided or not), which makes riverpaw salty because he is her brother? or something like that.

gracepaw as a friend for morningpaw?
i feel like the two would get along, seeing as theyre both wild. lol i kind of see grace as regina george from mean girls lmao.
if only rowan were still an apprentice, i would apply him to be morning's "bad boy" best friend lol.

and rowanspring as a future mentor for dandelionkit?
rowan is wild, but i can see him doing his best to slow down in order to help her learn.
All accepted I think all of the fit well into all the roles you gave.
Idk if Frozen or Coal will develop a crush on one or the other but I'm willing to explore it and I could see River getting a bit upset about her getting to close to her brother. Plus Coal being Moths half sister sounds like a cool idea let me know if you have more ideas about that.
For Grace despite Morning not being good about getting along with others I do see her and Grace getting along with their wildness.
XD if he was that'd be grate
I'm actually excited to see how Rowan does as Dandelion 's mentor she'll be a lawfully with her scattered brain and she's likely to develop some anxiety as she ages.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 14th, 2019, 12:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Streamcloud
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: white creamy fur and light blue eyes
Personality: Streamcloud is very kind and caring, she loves to help cats in need. She loves kits and wants to be a forever queen. She is a very happy molly, though she can be a bit of a flirt, she can be quite motherly to anyone in need of a mother figure despite their age.
Clan/Faction: Skyclan—though now Riverclan (whichever you prefer)
Role: Adoptive mother
Witch cat?: Petuniakit

Name: Honeybee
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: light brown fur with green eyes
Personality: She is a mother who is kind and caring, she can be a bit short-tempered. She is still grieving the death of her mate. She despises her exiled brother who killed her mate.
Clan/Faction: Riverclan
Role: Friend/crush
Witch cat?: Cocoaheart/Foxheart

Name: Hollowcreek
Appearance: white fur with light brown eyes.
Personality: Hollow is very kind and caring tom, he is very gentle and easy going. He is very friendly and loving.
Role: Crush or love interest
Witch cat?: Angelwing/ Dolphinsplash

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 19th, 2019, 12:02 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fuzzyfeline

Hey i was wondering if ya got a cat for this oof
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name: Streamcloud
Appearance: white creamy fur and light blue eyes
Personality: Streamcloud is very kind and caring, she loves to help cats in need. She loves kits and wants to be a forever queen. She is a very happy molly, though she can be a bit of a flirt, she can be quite motherly to anyone in need of a mother figure despite their age.
Clan/Faction: Skyclan—though now Riverclan (whichever you prefer)
Role: Adoptive mother
Witch cat?: Petuniakit

Name: Honeybee
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: light brown fur with green eyes
Personality: She is a mother who is kind and caring, she can be a bit short-tempered. She is still grieving the death of her mate. She despises her exiled brother who killed her mate.
Role: Friend/crush
Witch cat?: Cocoaheart/Foxheart

Name: Hollowcreek
Appearance: white fur with light brown eyes.
Personality: Hollow is very kind and caring tom, he is very gentle and easy going. He is very friendly and loving.
Role: Crush or love interest
Witch cat?: Angelwing/ Dolphinsplash
Streamcloud is accepted, Petunia is not yet part of the Clan as I've decided to RP being accepted but she needs a mother when she gets there. ^^

Honeybee is accepted as Cocoaheart's friend and I'd love to accept her for Fox but I'm in the process of killing or giving him away so the RP we have rn will be the last I do with him. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm currently not looking for a love interest for Dolphinsplash as she sorta has one that I'm checking if the RPet is still active. I can accepted him as an acquaintance and we can see if anything happens?
For Angelwing, I have her a plot here that'd I'd love to get so I can consider him a candidate if you'd like?
I'm also open for Hollowcreek having a one sided crush on either of my girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Hey i was wondering if ya got a cat for this oof
My apologies I don't have a tom that fits the requirements.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 19th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.
Old June 21st, 2019, 12:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Butternutsun as Hollyshadow’s sister?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 1st, 2019, 12:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Butternutsun as Hollyshadow’s sister?
Sure! Holly needs more RPs anyhow ^^ some sibling bonding would be fun.

Old July 1st, 2019, 04:17 PM

@Fuzzyfeline

Yo, so eagle here will be in windclan soon, and Morningpaw caught my eye! I would love to have a plot between them, if you think it’d work. Eagle would certainly be a “bad boy”, but it might be a toss up on how they’d play off one another actually rping. I think it’d be interesting regardless tho! For a somewhat plot that i just kinda thought up right now (and thus is 100% fluid and open for anything) is maybe morning tries to make friends or something with eagle — or eagle decides that he wants to be a jerk and pick on her (or both). Eagle hangs out with her not because he really cares, but because he thinks it might help him out later/its entertaining to egg her on. Morning thinks the two are closer then they are, in part due to eagle pretending they are. Eagle eventually does start to care for her, but like everything else buries that and doesn’t recognize or acknowledge it.

In the future, I do want eagle to meet someone and they’d be the first he opens up his heart to — before getting her pregnant accidentally and having to raise the kits. While I’m not suggesting morning have a crush on him, in that bio you mentioned how she gets super jealous and possessive, and maybe it would be interesting if that’s when all the problems building up between the two boil over and they have a huge fight or something, and everything is brought to the surface — thus letting them deal with everything, and heal when the dust settles (either alone or together). If you want, that is. And of course, like I said I just kinda threw this together, it can be changed in any way or not done at all if you think there’s a better plot to be had between them!
Old July 1st, 2019, 04:32 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

I have Littlebud as a mentor for Jewelstream {I'm assuming she's former SkC]/Future mentor for Violetkit

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; July 1st, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxpepper View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Yo, so eagle here will be in windclan soon, and Morningpaw caught my eye! I would love to have a plot between them, if you think it’d work. Eagle would certainly be a “bad boy”, but it might be a toss up on how they’d play off one another actually rping. I think it’d be interesting regardless tho! For a somewhat plot that i just kinda thought up right now (and thus is 100% fluid and open for anything) is maybe morning tries to make friends or something with eagle — or eagle decides that he wants to be a jerk and pick on her (or both). Eagle hangs out with her not because he really cares, but because he thinks it might help him out later/its entertaining to egg her on. Morning thinks the two are closer then they are, in part due to eagle pretending they are. Eagle eventually does start to care for her, but like everything else buries that and doesn’t recognize or acknowledge it.

In the future, I do want eagle to meet someone and they’d be the first he opens up his heart to — before getting her pregnant accidentally and having to raise the kits. While I’m not suggesting morning have a crush on him, in that bio you mentioned how she gets super jealous and possessive, and maybe it would be interesting if that’s when all the problems building up between the two boil over and they have a huge fight or something, and everything is brought to the surface — thus letting them deal with everything, and heal when the dust settles (either alone or together). If you want, that is. And of course, like I said I just kinda threw this together, it can be changed in any way or not done at all if you think there’s a better plot to be had between them!
I like the idea we'll have to see how it works out ^^ accepted!
The I think if they ever open up to each other they'd figure out their pasts aren't to far off. Morning being raised by a practically evil father who didn't want kits there for trying to kill them, being caught ended up killing his mate before Morning managed to kill him. So the fact they both killed their fathers is interesting to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
I have Littlebud as a mentor for Jewelstream {I'm assuming she's former SkC]/Future mentor for Violetkit
Omg I forgot to update that once she was a warrior, Jewel is only looking for a formal mentor and is currently 16 moons so Littlebud wouldn't fit but he could be her friend probably.
Accepted as Violets future mentor tho!

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 1st, 2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Bump