Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2020, 01:58 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Playdate

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"Twinklestar.."

When Lionstar returned from the beach, the amusement he had for the playfight was long since gone. Goslingpaw had ruined his mood with her vile behaviors and letting the fish have her corpse was the least he could do. "Not sure if you've noticed with all the chaos, but we had a bit of a situation." He flicked his tail to the blood tinged ground where Thornpaw had been brutalized.

"It appears an apprentice of mine decided she was above the rules, and she bit into the throat of one of yours and tore it open. To my knowledge, your apprentice is still alive and getting some medical attention. The apprentice that caused the injury will no longer be inflicting more damage." Unless she made the ocean fish sick? "Regardless, I think it may be best if we ended this a little early .. it might be good to access any wounds our cats have and see if a second drill would be ideal in the future."

They couldn't handle one practice drill, and that didn't sit well with Lionstar. He was pretty upset with the apprentice involved and though she was dead, it still gave him a headache and a twisted stomach.

[ @Moonraven ]
Old October 24th, 2020, 05:21 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Was this really working? No confidence wins battles Crowpaw; This was working! Maybe it shouldn't have been such a surprise, the tom should be taking his warriors assessment soon and while he was hopeless with hunting solo he'd been in battles as often as he could including the shadowclan raid and was no doubt skilled but still. He was an asthmatic windclan cat who couldn't run and was currently wheezing like mad and he was doing really well in this fight! This meant it was time to pull out the specialty move.

Charging at Cottonstrike head on Crowpaw flung a paw up like he was going in for a head strike and at the last second twitched it lower to try and hook around the other toms neck. Then with the same motion he did his best to swipe a paw on way across his foes paws and pull the other way with the hooked paw on the neck. The move if successful would knock the paws out from under his assailant and throw them to the ground with a paw already on their neck for the pin. It was a really advanced move but Crowpaw had been practicing it loads in anticipation for the battle part of his eventual assessment and if he could do it now? Well he may just break with weak lungs howling with joy.

@The Ink Demon (its no problem! Just figured we're on a time limit for this event)
Old October 24th, 2020, 11:14 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy View Post
~[Creekflow-(RC)]~

----------------------------
"Woah!" he exclaimed as he fell onto his face. He wasn't quite expecting that. He instantly shot up and whirled around to face his opponent, almost giving himself whiplash. He needed to be more observant. She literally escaped his clutches with ease. Hmm. He'd have to hold her down a different way if he managed to get her down again. He couldn't let himself make that same mistake again.

The tom raced to the other side of the she-cat and swiftly pounced from behind her form. He was trying to force his weight onto her so he could effectively keep her down. He made sure to keep a plan B in mind in case she managed to outmaneuver him.
Fallenstorm was on her paws immediately. She whirled to face the tom and reared to meet him. The molly swiped at his face.
Old October 24th, 2020, 01:11 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister soot View Post
Sootspring attempted to dodge the blow, but it still hit. She gritted her teeth and managed to stay standing, so she then swiped right back at Wishpool, aiming to knock the WindClan she-cat off her feet. RiverClan. Will. Win. She forced the thoughts into her mind, trying to make sure she would stay focused.
Her hiss of satisfaction as her blow hit home brought a new wave of emotions to Wishpool, distracting her enough for the Riverclan warrior to get a blow headed her way. GAH, why were they so big and MUSCLY? Because of her distraction, her normal speed wasn't quite there, causing the blow to smoosh her side, however much she tried to dodge. Not quite felled, as the warrior had presumably intended, but a bit wobbly and unlikely to be able to dodge whatever was next, unless it took a while in coming.
Old October 24th, 2020, 03:54 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Her hiss of satisfaction as her blow hit home brought a new wave of emotions to Wishpool, distracting her enough for the Riverclan warrior to get a blow headed her way. GAH, why were they so big and MUSCLY? Because of her distraction, her normal speed wasn't quite there, causing the blow to smoosh her side, however much she tried to dodge. Not quite felled, as the warrior had presumably intended, but a bit wobbly and unlikely to be able to dodge whatever was next, unless it took a while in coming.
Sootspring was winning! At least, so far. The WindClanner didn't have good footing anymore, so she attempted to hit her again. I wonder how old this cat is... she then thought, dazed for a second, lost in thought. probably not a young warrior but not a senior one either... just a warrior, I guess? Sootspring wished there was a specific name for those in between senior warriors and young warriors, because you could call every warrior a warrior...

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old October 24th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well this went downhill rather fast. The she-cat's fur stood on end as she scented the blood wafting in the air. What a mess, Twilightstar had been expecting more foul play from her clan over Lionstar's, her ears perked up at more yowling, a firm frown sat on her maw at the sight of Wolffang. Twilightstar wasn't exactly sure she'd be willing to do raids on RiverClan territory again. The leader twitched an ear in acknowledgment of Lionstar's words and padded over to check on her warrior.

"Enough! WindClan, we're leaving." Twilightstar let up a yowl while attempting to keep her tail from lashing too harshly. Honestly, this was supposed to be fun. Between nearly drowning and having a vicious attack on one of her apprentices, she wouldn't place the blame on Lionstar, but his clanmates were taking things a little too seriously. This seemed to create a great deal of abhorring between both clans.

"Wolffang," The leader nudged the warrior, it was going to be straight to the medicine cat's den with him. She'd need to go visit Thornpaw and sooner or later retrieve both her medicine cats.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 24th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Dimtail looked around. He could see why his leader had called it quits. He stepped after his leader, looking around for Nightpaw to make sure he was getting back.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 24th, 2020, 05:34 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post

Seedpaw watched he was able to dode her blow. She tried to remember some of her training. The apprentice pretended to run away and hid her scent along some of her fighting clanmates. She circled around, keeping her eye on her opponent. Without hesitating she ran at him from behind and aimed a blow the ribs to take the breathe from him. She hoped it hit
Mosspaw had been scanning the area for the other apprentice, wondering why she ran away. When she hits him, he jolts to the side, shocked and breathless. He looks around wildly for a moment, then surges forward for a clumsy headbutt at her side.
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old October 24th, 2020, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@Moonraven

Something nudged into his side, piercing through the heavy darkness that hesitated over the tom’s eyes. Wolffang lurched and, his eyes still closed, coughed. His lungs burned as something tasting of... well, water and mucus, splattered the ground and got over his muzzle. His medium-length pelt felt waterlogged and it felt like his eyes, ears, nose, and claws were full of it. His muscles ached as though he had run across the moor back and forth ten times, his lungs felt like they were on fire, and his pelt ached with cuts and scratches as though claws had tugged at his fur. Tiredly, he blinked open his eyes, seeing a blurry lilac shape in his vision. It took him a moment to recognize her. Twilightstar! He didn’t want to look like an injured apprentice, too tired after a measly fight. At the thought of a fight, memories flooded through him. The “playdate” with RiverClan. That metallic-eyed black-and-white warrior attacking him and shoving him into the water. Him panicking as she held him down. Honestly, he felt embarrassed at himself. First, Twilightstar had entrusted him with an apprentice. One who had been a former rogue, no less! Then that apprentice had acted on his rogue instincts and left, leaving him humiliated. And just when he got a new apprentice, he nearly got drowned in a play-fight. He felt like an idiot. He’d have to make this up somehow. The tom blinked a couple more times, clearing the water from his eyes. Twilightstar didn’t look happy. Wolffang lifted his broad, shapely head, shaking it a little bit so that water dripped off of it but it wouldn’t spray the WindClan leader too much. His body felt tired, but he’d hardly even been injured. Just... just submerged in water, that was all. The tom was thankful that he was too weak to shudder, but then he reprimanded them for that thought. You need to get over that! Being scared of water is a kit’s fear. It’s just not natural for any-cat but those disgusting RiverClan fish-eaters. Tired and feeling humiliated, Wolffang dipped his head to his leader, trying to appear formal. “I’m fine,” he mumbled, his voice heavy and tired. He tried scooting back a little and sitting up, but exhaustion rushed to his head. Gritting his teeth, he planted his broad, sturdy paws into the ground. He wouldn’t faint - again - but especially not in front of the leader and who knew who else. I really, really hope that I don’t look like an idiot in front of Twilightstar, he thought, his aching claws digging into the wet ground.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 24th, 2020, 07:12 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Cloverspring was disappointed at having to leave, but followed her leader out of the camp.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Closed Thread