Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:47 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 04:39 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:38 PM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by taillow
Today 04:34 PM

Old March 30th, 2024, 03:50 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: -+-KIT FINDER 2.0-+-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
@the kitty and @lys.luvbot, placeholder reminders!
I'm sorry, I think I'll have to back out of this one. I have a lot of characters rn that I'd like to dedicate to individually. ;v;

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 9th, 2024, 05:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Name: Carrot (Carrotkit)
Appearance:
Simple: An orange tabby with blue eyes with a shade of violet.

Detailed: A medium-haired orange ticked tabby she-kit with a light pink nose. She has deep blue eyes that shine a shade of violet in the sun. She looks like her father.

Image:

Personality: Carrot is a curious and adventurous kitten who can be reckless at times. She's often disorganized and reckless.
Plot Ideas:
1. Carrot is a copy of her father, causing Lavendersong to have a hard time looking at her. Carrot might grow aggressive toward her mother and the fact that she's never know her real father.

2. (if she hears about the clans) She is very interested in the clans and often tries to explore their territory.
Other: Her paw twitches when deep in thought / ADHD
Mention Me: @mars

Last edited by nyx; April 10th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:15 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Name:
  • Faith/Dainty/Hope (also open to another name)
Appearance:
  • Grey tomcat with small orange speckles, a lean body and blue-green eyes; central heterochromia.
Personality:
  • Faith/Dainty/Hope is a playful kit who always wants to impress. Sometimes, he can get a bit thrown off by his ego. He definitely has a lot of temperament and gets annoyed quickly, but if you know what switches him off, it's nice to work with him. What sometimes gets viewed as too much confidence is more of an insecure way of trying to impress and please others. He often feels pressure to show others his skills and feels that if he doesn't catch up fast enough to his other littermates, they will judge him. However, this tomcat can actually be really sweet and humourful if you give him your trust. It might take a while for him to get used to new people, and he's careful about letting others in, but when he does he's a really great partner to have by your side. He always makes the best effort and pleases others. He's usually kind and shy, but can get cold and cocky if you annoy him. So his personality is actually really sweet if you know how to deal with him, but if you flick his switch and annoy him, he can become a trouble.
    + kind, helpful, humourful +
    = people pleaser, playful, trust issues =
    moody, insecure, closed minded
Plot Ideas:
  • Faith is super curious about the clans. He asks countless questions about them and has his own little idea of what his future will be like. He's planning to join ShadowClan, when everything changes drastically. A clan cat attacks him and tries to kill him for accidentally being on their territory and he never recovers. He wants to try to avenge that and can't let it sit right with him that the cats he thought were strong and helpful are just aggressive ones that would try to kill a 8 moon old(i would think that's around his age when the plot happens?)
Other:
  • Maaay add more to this later but my attention span is failing me right now
Mention Me:

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:25 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Name:
  • Faith/Dainty/Hope (also open to another name)
Appearance:
  • Grey tomcat with small orange speckles, a lean body and blue-green eyes; central heterochromia.
Personality:
  • Faith/Dainty/Hope is a playful kit who always wants to impress. Sometimes, he can get a bit thrown off by his ego. He definitely has a lot of temperament and gets annoyed quickly, but if you know what switches him off, it's nice to work with him. What sometimes gets viewed as too much confidence is more of an insecure way of trying to impress and please others. He often feels pressure to show others his skills and feels that if he doesn't catch up fast enough to his other littermates, they will judge him. However, this tomcat can actually be really sweet and humourful if you give him your trust. It might take a while for him to get used to new people, and he's careful about letting others in, but when he does he's a really great partner to have by your side. He always makes the best effort and pleases others. He's usually kind and shy, but can get cold and cocky if you annoy him. So his personality is actually really sweet if you know how to deal with him, but if you flick his switch and annoy him, he can become a trouble.
    + kind, helpful, humourful +
    = people pleaser, playful, trust issues =
    moody, insecure, closed minded
Plot Ideas:
  • Faith is super curious about the clans. He asks countless questions about them and has his own little idea of what his future will be like. He's planning to join ShadowClan, when everything changes drastically. A clan cat attacks him and tries to kill him for accidentally being on their territory and he never recovers. He wants to try to avenge that and can't let it sit right with him that the cats he thought were strong and helpful are just aggressive ones that would try to kill a 8 moon old(i would think that's around his age when the plot happens?)
Other:
  • Maaay add more to this later but my attention span is failing me right now
Mention Me:
accepted, how about Ash/Silver/Slate for the name? you can choose between those three!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
accepted, how about Ash/Silver/Slate for the name? you can choose between those three!
i'd love ash!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:27 PM
dream <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post
Name: Fog (Fogkit)
Appearance:
Simple: A grey tabby with blue eyes with a shade of violet.

Detailed: A medium-haired grey tabby tom with a grey-pink nose. He has deep blue eyes that shine a shade of violet in the sun. He looks like his mother.

Image:

Personality: [placeholder]
Plot Ideas: [placeholder]
Other: His paw twitches when deep in thought
Mention Me: @mars
accepted, would you mind changing the gender to female? and (optional) maybe make her (if you change the gender) identical to their father? maybe lav would have a hard time looking at them and that a future plot

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

if i get more info then placeholder
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:45 PM

Quote:
accepted, would you mind changing the gender to female? and (optional) maybe make her (if you change the gender) identical to their father? maybe lav would have a hard time looking at them and that a future plot
Sure! I'll be working on a personality today!
Old April 10th, 2024, 01:14 PM

Quote:
done!
Old April 10th, 2024, 01:28 PM
dream <3

@nyx @starry

will get the birthing thread up later today, note it won't be detailed at all bc idk how to write them and they make me a little uncomfy (not too much)