Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 03:12 PM
bruh head

Default Re: October Gathering

Frostedbelly trotted toward the mass of cats, her red-tinged eyes narrowing slightly. The ShadowClanner's mate, Bramblewhisker had somehow convinced her to leave her kits with another queen for the time being. And the brown and white molly was already hating it. What if something bad happened to Runningkit or Seekerkit and she wasn't there to defend them? She would rather be protecting her sons than some other Queen she didn't really trust, frankly.

Ink shuddered, looking at all the other felines around him. How quickly, it seemed, that the former kittypet's life had changed. For all of his life, he had known no other cats and now he was at a place filled with it. Now that the young tom thought about it, how was he even able to come? He had yet to even had his ceremony to actually technically become an apprentice in the clan, so it did seem kind of weird to be here.

Petalfall sat down, wondering who the long-furred calico should talk to first. She could see a pair of other ThunderClan cats near her, but that seemed kind of boring. Hey, it was a gathering after all. She had to admit- it was pretty awkward talking to WindClan cats, especially the ones who weren't immediately hostile towards her.

Rabbitstride quickly trotted into the clearing, after the rest of the WindClan cats. The small tabby tom kind of hated gatherings because of the fact that he did expect the clans to all start fighting about half the time, since all the leaders in one place for an extended amount of time... that seemed pretty bad, also thanks to the fact of the WindClan and ThunderClan rivalry.

Swiftpaw shuddered. What if he did something wrong? He didn't want that, and what other worse place for that to happen than the gathering, where so many cats were in one place. If he just did one wrong thing, it did seem pretty noticeable, because again, all. The. Cats. The former loner was already used to being unoticed in his quite large family, but he didn't even know at least, like, all of these cats.
(All Open)

Last edited by aleka!; October 15th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Coyotecry frowned in curiosity.
"...why do you ask?" He looked at Blazingforest with an unreadable gaze. Personally, he believed that StarClan couldn't physically hurt the Clans, but mentally. His tail flicked. He knew many cats believed extremely strongly in the ancestor Clan, and he believed in them as well. He was just being Logical while believing, that was all.
Messed up on the first post -.-)
"I...was just wondering what the consequences would be if one of the clans where to attack.I haven't been to many gatherings,and haven't had mabny fights either.II thought you might know sense you seem like you have been to more gatherings." Burningforest explained nervously,hoping he haven't made Cayotecry angry.

Riverpaw padded energetically into the clearing.'My first gathering!Maby there will be other apprintices here!she thought enthusiastically,only to slow down when she smelled the tension in the air.She looked around nervously,but took a deep breath.'Maby it's alwase like this.It's not as if the clans get along all the time.' she reasurred herself,and continued to walk approach the group of cats.The shadowclan apprintice didn't sit down,because she wasn't sure if she should or not,but she looked around nervously instead,not as confident as she had been while coming here.

@Chameleon do you want her to meet lionpaw now?)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 15th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{Grousestar has arrived, feel free to post your Skyclan cats!}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I...was just wondering what the consequences would be if one of the clans where to attack.I haven't been to many gatherings,and haven't had mabny fights either.II thought you might know sense you seem like you have been to more gatherings." Burningforest explained nervously,hoping he haven't made Cayotecry angry.

Riverpaw padded energetically into the clearing.'My first gathering!Maby there will be other apprintices here!she thought enthusiastically,only to slow down when she smelled the tension in the air.She looked around nervously,but took a deep breath.'Maby it's alwase like this.It's not as if the clans get along all the time.' she reasurred herself,and continued to walk approach the group of cats.The shadowclan apprintice didn't sit down,because she wasn't sure if she should or not,but she looked around nervously instead,not as confident as she had been while coming here.

@Chameleon do you want her to meet lionpaw now?)
Lionpaw was in the clearing Wow so many cats. This is amazing. I need to act mature, or I’ll never have a friend from another clan... He saw another apprentice, he approached her,” Hi. I’m ermm....Lionpaw from Windclan, who are you what clan are you from. Sorry if that’s a mousebrainned question, It’s hard to tell clans apart here.” He meowed embarressed partially.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Skyfeather sat with his head hung.
He didn't bother to look for Cherrydawn.
The tom lifted his head to look up at the leaders, then looked at his paws once more.
Cherrydawn's ears perked up as she glanced a familiar black and white pelt. Skyfeather! But her moment of excitement was cut short as she saw him hanging his head. He looked utterly defeated, and she had did that to him. She wished for the gathering to be over so she could curl up in her next and be alone.

Old October 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
"I...was just wondering what the consequences would be if one of the clans where to attack. I haven't been to many gatherings, and haven't had many fights either. I thought you might know since you seem like you have been to more gatherings." Burningforest explained nervously, hoping he hadn't made Coyotecry angry.
Coyotecry narrowed his eyes suspiciously. I thought you might know since you seem like you have been to more gatherings. Was this tom trying to suck up to him? Or telling him, secretly, that he was old?! The tom blinked, detecting a nervous tint to his words. Maybe he was just hoping Coyotecry wouldn't blow up over him. He took a deep, inward breath. There was no need to get angry; Blazingforest was probably just very...curious. Or something.
"StarClan would probably cover the moon if they found it disrespectful, and we would all leave." End of story The tom added inside his head, keeping the snarky comment whithin. He didn't want to upset the other tom even if he did offend him.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:19 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:21 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

“Deputies... I’m not too sure about the ShadowClan deputy, since they’re new as well... the lithe black one is Onyxwhisper, the WindClan deputy. The other black one is Auroraflame, the SkyClan deputy.” She looked back down at her son.
"Oh! Thanks." Wolfpaw did his study thing again, but he could find himself looking for the Medince cats. This time he didn't seem to interested in the deputies. Not looking back at his mother, his eyes looked at the sliverpelt. "Why does Starclan watch us? Don't they... take a break?" He asked, still not looking back. Maybe when the sliverpelt isn't so bright, they are taking a break? Why do we rely on them, again? I can watch myself, Starclan.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionpaw was in the clearing Wow so many cats. This is amazing. I need to act mature, or I’ll never have a friend from another clan... He saw another apprentice, he approached her,” Hi. I’m ermm....Lionpaw from Windclan, who are you what clan are you from. Sorry if that’s a mousebrainned question, It’s hard to tell clans apart here.” He meowed embarressed partially.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Coyotecry narrowed his eyes suspiciously. I thought you might know since you seem like you have been to more gatherings. Was this tom trying to suck up to him? Or telling him, secretly, that he was old?! The tom blinked, detecting a nervous tint to his words. Maybe he was just hoping Coyotecry wouldn't blow up over him. He took a deep, inward breath. There was no need to get angry; Blazingforest was probably just very...curious. Or something.
"StarClan would probably cover the moon if they found it disrespectful, and we would all leave." End of story The tom added inside his head, keeping the snarky comment whithin. He didn't want to upset the other tom even if he did offend him.
Riverpaw looked up at the new cat."I like that name!I'm Riverpaw from Shadowclan!" She replied happily,relaxing a little now that she had someone to talk to.She didn't know much about the gatherings,but she didn't think that a windclan cat would approach her so quickly with how most of her clan mates described them.

Burning forest relaxed a little."Oh.Sorry if it was a weird question.I just heard tales about starclan covering up the moon,but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say,sense Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 15th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:27 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@Aquarius, Dewpaw, is this long enough?

Chirruppaw parted his jaws, letting the scents of all the Clans wash over him. Excitement fizzed in his paws, and he looked around eagerly for some cat to talk to. It was his first gathering, and he was eager to meet some new Cats. Before long, his gaze flickered over to a she-cat who looked about apprentice age. Padding over quickly, the tom weaved around the many cats until he stood infront of her. "Hi!" Chirruppaw meowed, happiness and eagerness dripping from his high-pitched mew. "I'm Chirruppaw! Who are you?" By her scent, he could tell she was WindClan. He knew there was a small riff between their two clans, but who cared. This was a gathering! The ThunderClan cat blinked, studying her. "How long have you been an apprentice for? Is this your first gathering? Do you know who all the cats are?" Questions flooded from his maw and he grinned, unembarrased. "I talk a lot. I think it runs in the family." He laughed at himself, even though his joke didn't seem very funny.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Riverpaw looked up at the new cat."I like that name!I'm Riverpaw from Shadowclan!" She replied happily,relaxing a little now that she had someone to talk to.She didn't know much about the gatherings,but she didn't think that a windclan cat would approach her so quickly with how most of her clan mates described them.

Burning forest relaxed a little."Oh.Sorry if it was a weird question.I just heard tales about starclan covering up the moon,but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say,sense Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.
Lionpaw paused,” Is Shadowclan back in there home? If so is the prey returning? Also...did you repair the dens? Sorry if this is like classified Shadowclan only info I’m asking about.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread