Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:59 AM
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by alec
Today 09:57 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:55 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:54 AM
The next generation of...
Last post by Hound
Today 09:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Sunblaze stood frozen in place as his clanmates raced past him, taking the charge with claws and teeth at the ready. His eyes darted across , his heart pounding against his chest. He had known the clans were the violent type when he joined.. but he never expected he'd actually have to partake in it. What were they even fighting for? Surely it couldn't have been worth tearing each other apart over.. The ginger warrior was forced among the fray to avoid getting trampled by the stampede of cats that crashed into the clearing. Before he knew it, he was in the heart of the action, stumbling about like a frightened kit to avoid the clashing of claws. He had to escape. Sunblaze made a mad dash for the edge of the clearing, dodging and ducking past an onslaught of attacks. He could just run away. He'd never have to fight again! And then.. A yowl he knew all too well stopped him dead in his tracks. Greenfur! He was here? Of course he was here! Oh Starclan, Sunblaze hoped he was okay. The warrior stood on his hind legs and looked over the chaos, searching for the familiar off-white pelt. There he was! Picking a fight with a cat twice his size, of course. "Greenfur!" It was no use. The furious yowls drowned out his calls. "Greenfur!" Sunblaze plowed his way across the Shadowclan clearing, determined to reach his friend. When the tom finally emerged on the other end, he rushed to his fellow warrior's aide and threw himself at the Shadowclan deputy from the side, his claws outstretched. "Greenfur!"

@vermin @Undertaker

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
Snailwind had the air nocked out of him, turning he pounced on the tom digging in his claws on his back
Sparkheart felt the cat land on his back and he instantly bucked him up. He aimed a blow towards his shoulder with a snarl. The tom let out a hissed and pulled himself out of the way in case he tried anything. Sparkheart's eyes turned to slits and a fire burned in his eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:51 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Sparkheart felt the cat land on his back and he instantly bucked him up. He aimed a blow towards his shoulder with a snarl. The tom let out a hissed and pulled himself out of the way in case he tried anything. Sparkheart's eyes turned to slits and a fire burned in his eyes.
Snailwind circed his enemy carfuly waiting for him to strike
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:57 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Snailwind circed his enemy carfuly waiting for him to attack
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
Snailwind circed his enemy carfuly waiting for him to attack
Sparkheart watched him and then launched in the air. He tried his best to land on top of the other cat. He let out a snarl and raked his claws along the toms side in anger. His hated for his former clan was strong and it was sonething that could never get fixed. Not now not ever. Riverclan is his home now and always will be. His kits mean more to him than anything.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Undertaker @vermin @Xeno

Mother was definitionally going to freak about this. The big molly stepped onto the battlefield as she watched cats tear into each other. Her dark pelt bristle with cold rage as her intense amber eyes wandered the clearing. Dawnstripe curled her lips at the disgusting sent of guppies wafting through the air mixing with her clan's scent. What a pain, her first instincts were to go and see if she could find her little apprentices. She didn't particularly like them but they were her responsibility. She didn't want them dead before she could teach them anything. As she weaved her way through the small fights, her gaze was drawn to the familiar silver tom. Beastspark? She didn't know who he was picking a fight with but the cat looked puny compared to him. She was going to leave the deputy to fend for himself until a second tom joined the fray. If he died maybe her mother would give her a chance to serve at her side, but Dawnstripe wasn't so sure she wanted to be beside Icestar anymore. With a huff, she changed direction and jumped into the fight beside the Shadowclan deputy. She leaped straight for Sunblaze, going for his back to take him by surprise. "You guppies don't play fair!" She hissed, a malicious glint in her amber eyes.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 5th, 2020 at 08:03 PM.
An indecisive rat

@SilentLamb

Cute? Even if it was sort of a jab at her, the easily flustered molly didn’t exactly know how to react to that. Still, she made sure her eyes didn’t leave the fluff-ball for a second. “I-erm, it’ll work soon. Trust me.” Nice save there, Evening. What a great comeback. Letting out a tiny yelp of surprise she managed to get out of the way for most of the blow, though still a cut had started to ooze a few droplets of blood. This was clearly unacceptable. She was proud of managing to not have a single scar on her pelt- even with her clumsiness trying to destroy that pride. And now, there was a scratch on her! A real, actual, scratch! Speaking of clumsiness, Eveningcloud sought a point right at the chest of the molly. She didn’t want to injure her that greatly of course, it would’ve been more of a winding blow. But because “Starclan” or whatever decided luck wouldn’t be on her side, she stumbled slightly- which went her claws towards around the other felines ear or cheek area. What a great way to start a battle.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 5th, 2020 at 09:31 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ ALL OPEN ]
[ Do not kill any of my characters! ]

Stoatdance ran into the clearing, her teeth bared. Her claws were unsheathed, her tail lashing back and forth. She was ready for this, but she could only wish that her apprentices were. She clanced around the ShadowClan clearing, moving quick on her feet as she dashed amongst the rival warriors. The scarred she-cat made sure to keep her senses alert, not allowing her blind spot to be a hinderance as she darted from side to side. Stoatdance then skid to a stop, finding a rival to attack.
And she pounced.

--

Ratpaw's heart pounded as he ran beside his Clanmates. He wasn't ready for this! He wasn't! Certainly he would die! Though as adrenaline kicked in, he lashed out blindly, hoping that his balance wouldn't fail him now. Thistle-something's words echoed in his head and he made sure to follow each of them, protecting himself as well as attacking to the best of his ability. He could do this. He wasn't useless.
And he would prove that.

--

Mapleflame limped after Lionstar, stepping into the camp of the shadow-walkers. Excitement shone in his eyes, claws unsheathed and ready to slash at his enemies. He was ready for this. The river-swimmers would be victorious as the rival Clan fell beneath them, begging for mercy at their paws. He smirked, ready for battle. He had been waiting for this.
And he would be victorious.

--

Sootmask whirled around as the call of the RiverClan leader sounded throughout the camp. Her eyes widened before she dropped into a low stance, her claws unsheathing. This would be her chance to prove that she was a trustworthy member of ShadowClan, that she was not the same bloodthirsty killer as her sister. So she fought tooth and claw, determined to protect her camp.
And she would, even with her life.
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Both Open!]

Snowsong darted through the camp entrance, immediately letting her gaze sweep the clearing. So much chaos. She began to pace around, only to stop a few moments later. The molly smirked as she carefully made her way through the clearing, only to launch herself at a Shadowclan cat, tackling them to the ground. She quickly raked her claws down their side before jumping back, glaring at them.

Thistlebird stood in the clearing, eyes wide as he watched the Riverclan cats spill into the camp. His ears flattened as he watched them attack his clanmates. Those darn fish-eaters! He lashed his tail as he began making his way through the chaos, looking for an opponent to try and fight off.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 5th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:10 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Unexpected, he felt his whole stomach caved in letting out a loud 'oogh!' as his body fell back into the snow cushioning his fall. Green eyes widen, gasping for air, he didn't expect to fight such a powerful tom! Struggling, trying to dodge those fatal fangs that he so eagerly wanted to pierce into his flesh- the white tom sunk both of his paws deep into the warrior's thick coat, digging into his skin and frantically used his hind legs to buckle at least the slightest so he can get up again. Grunting loudly, his ears deafened by the sound of battling cats he heard a familiar voice. 'Who's calling me?' he thought for a slight second, suddenly feeling the weight lift off from him. Greenfur scrambled up to his paws, seeing that it was Sunblaze! "'What are you doing, idiot?" he gasped between his breath. Anger exploded within himself, looking over to see another opponent waltzing in. "Shut up, you stinking rat!" at whoever insulted them. His paw raked into the snow fiercely, throwing it into the big tom's face in order to temporarily blinding him. He launched himself forward, claws aiming right at their muzzle smacking them square into the jaw with much force. "Focus on your opponent, Sunblaze!"

@Undertaker @Xeno @Moonraven

Last edited by tye; January 5th, 2020 at 08:13 PM.
Closed Thread