RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by paris
Today 07:36 AM

Old April 19th, 2021, 08:02 AM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Undertaker

Shadowkit walks up to Dawnstars den entrance. "Dawnstar, may I come in?" he mews.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 06:34 PM
chirps

What a slippery little nuisance those guppies across the river were. Poking and taunting him while they were the ones who slipped their scaly little paws over their precious border. Adding this to the dogs that were now loose in ShadowClan territory, Grimhound could only imagine the reaction this would get from Dawnstar. Once a floating, unimportant thought, now twisting the corners of his lips up into a rather sadistic grin. Oh, how he lived for the reaction.

Pausing at the mouth of the den to scent if the large molly was even inside, Grimhound cleared his throat. ”If you’ve got a moment of your time to spare, peaches, I think I might have some interesting information for you.” The charm was slick rolling off his tongue as amber eyes flashed in the dim lighting. The marks on his back barely bled - the guppies claws couldn’t hold an ounce of flame to the inferno of Grimhound’s size. There was no need to bother Ebonyfang about such minuscule details - and besides, the reaction.. He needed to know the reaction Dawnstar was going to have to this.

If dogs hunting in her territory irked her this much, what would RiverClan warriors hoping over the border and going out of their way to injure ShadowClan warrior do?

// @Undertaker
Old April 24th, 2021, 02:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by BristleFrost View Post
@Undertaker

Shadowkit walks up to Dawnstars den entrance. "Dawnstar, may I come in?" he mews.

One bright golden eye blinked the sleep out of it as a squeak of a voice called her attention. Ugh, kits, Dawnstar didn't have the patience to deal with kits. "What do you want, Hairball?" Sh had no clue which hairball it was, didn't really care, they were disturbing her nap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
What a slippery little nuisance those guppies across the river were. Poking and taunting him while they were the ones who slipped their scaly little paws over their precious border. Adding this to the dogs that were now loose in ShadowClan territory, Grimhound could only imagine the reaction this would get from Dawnstar. Once a floating, unimportant thought, now twisting the corners of his lips up into a rather sadistic grin. Oh, how he lived for the reaction.

Pausing at the mouth of the den to scent if the large molly was even inside, Grimhound cleared his throat. ”If you’ve got a moment of your time to spare, peaches, I think I might have some interesting information for you.” The charm was slick rolling off his tongue as amber eyes flashed in the dim lighting. The marks on his back barely bled - the guppies claws couldn’t hold an ounce of flame to the inferno of Grimhound’s size. There was no need to bother Ebonyfang about such minuscule details - and besides, the reaction.. He needed to know the reaction Dawnstar was going to have to this.

If dogs hunting in her territory irked her this much, what would RiverClan warriors hoping over the border and going out of their way to injure ShadowClan warrior do?

// @Undertaker
The tip of her fangs pulled off small chunks of bloody flesh as she tore into a frog. What little bones the creature had were too small for her to properly dissect the animal, so eating it would have to do. The strong muscles along her back twitched as her head rotated to look towards the opening of her den. Dragging her large talons across the floor of her den, she pressed on massive paw against the ground pushed up so that she was sitting up, resting on her haunches.

Both ears shot forward while her golden eyes blinked lazily at the opening and incoming cat. She hated being disturbed, she was going to lose it if her cats continued to pest her. As much as she wished she could order them to all leave her the hell alone for just a little, who knew what they'd get up to without proper supervision. Her whiskers shook when an angry growl thundered through her chest. Him, of course, it had to be him, why must he constantly be so irksome. Dawnstar was silently having seconds thoughts about taking him as a mate, he'd make her ears bleed with utterly terrible nicknames. "Stupid mutt, I told you-" The furious hiss was cut off as her tail did a wide sweeping motion behind.

Her nostrils flared for a moment, eyes narrowing as she stood on all four legs. "Who were you playing with now?" He smelt like blood, fresh blood, Dawnstar might have been concerned if it wasn't the hound she was talking to. Her temper ebbed a few degrees as her rump hit her nest again. Her tongue darted out to swipe of her muzzle while she beckoned the warrior in with a flick of her ear. The mongrel was stupidly reckless, all the time if you asked Dawnstar. Finding him not bleeding is a shock in itself. She still wasn't quite sure how to curb that yet. First, she needed to figure who he was messing with, and then she could move on from there.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 24th, 2021, 02:58 PM
chirps

The insults and sharp words did nothing but deepen the twisted smile on Grimhound's face. Large paws hitting the ground with a thud he strode further into the den, taking a moment to observe the walls around him. It was dark, like the shadows he was well aware that Dawnstar loved. Even the scent of it seemed so... her. "You've got quite the taste in sleeping arrangements, I must say," he purred, taking a seat in front of her as he wrapped his tail across his paws, tapping the ground lightly with it.

Right, straight to business. He didn't mind too much - in fact he was practically twitching with excitement at getting the news out. Would it stir up some drama? Perhaps a raid? "I was out exploring this lovely territory we have - you know how us Shadow Cats do - and I happened to come across those little guppies across the border. Have you met them yet? So excruciatingly boring." Sarcasm dripped off a few of his words as he lifted a claw to examine the sharp talons attached before setting it back down.

"Anyways, I was merely marking the border, letting them know we're a Clan too despite the fact that we use the shadows to our advantage. And what do the little fishies do? Well the full grown warrior - Streampelt I think his name was - just launches his little hide right over. He was easy enough to deal with. His little mangy apprentice however felt it necessary to use my back as a tree branch, so I gave her some marks of her own to think about." Grimhound tipped his head to the side, brows scrunching together as he looked off to the side. "Where was I going with this... Oh! Yes. It appears to me, peaches, that the guppies seemed to be a bit too bold and brash - even more me. I'd recommend... maybe letting the dogs take care of them?" He straightened up once more, eyes narrowing as the grin widened. "Two birds with one stone and all that jazz."

// @Undertaker
Old May 4th, 2021, 01:38 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Undertaker ]

storming into dawnstars den was a small calico kit, who had only stilled once she was a few steps into the den. she wasn't aware of the fact that she probably should've stopped at the entrance, she'd never been in here, she'd never talked to dawnstar before. if she wasn't furious right now, buzzardkit would've been nervous beyond belief.

she should be nervous. dawnstar was a terrifying cat with immense power.

"dawnstar!" buzzardkit called, not even entirely sure if the she-cat was in the den or not. if she was, she was. if she wasn't, she wasn't. but she wasn't going to wait around all day, she needed to say what she wanted to say now.

"don't let tigerfang go with you and the idiots to go kill those dogs! don't allow it! tell her she can't go." she demanded, slamming a small paw onto the floor of the den. tigerfang couldn't go! not on buzzardkits watch, she wouldn't allow it. "you have enough cats to help you, tigerfang-- she isn't well! she doesn't even want to be around anyone, she told me."

she wasn't sure if 'isnt well' was the right term, but she was saying anything she could to get dawnstar to even think about not allowing tigerfang to go.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 19th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

@Undertaker

Moonpaw woke up and softly padded out of the nursery grabbing a plump frog and a rabbit that ran across the windclan border. She carefully brought the prey into the leader's den, trying not to make a sound. She went deeper into the den, having to stop and re-adjust the prey in her jaws because of the slippery frog. A large mass of fur sat at the end of the den, rising and falling in a breathing pattern that resembled one of someone who was sleeping. Moonpaw sighed. Dawnstar was still asleep. Moonpaw was the last one who would want to wake up Dawnstar; she wasn't very afraid of the molly, she was afraid of her own temper. If Dawnstar were to wake up and be mad at Moonpaw, Moonpaw might not be able to keep her thoughts to herself. She would scream at the leader about how experienced she was, too experienced to be a kit. Moonpaw sighed again pushing those thoughts as far back as they could go and stepped forward once more, placing the prey down, mouse-lenghts from her seemingly sleeping leader.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 21st, 2021, 06:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
The insults and sharp words did nothing but deepen the twisted smile on Grimhound's face. Large paws hitting the ground with a thud he strode further into the den, taking a moment to observe the walls around him. It was dark, like the shadows he was well aware that Dawnstar loved. Even the scent of it seemed so... her. "You've got quite the taste in sleeping arrangements, I must say," he purred, taking a seat in front of her as he wrapped his tail across his paws, tapping the ground lightly with it.

Right, straight to business. He didn't mind too much - in fact he was practically twitching with excitement at getting the news out. Would it stir up some drama? Perhaps a raid? "I was out exploring this lovely territory we have - you know how us Shadow Cats do - and I happened to come across those little guppies across the border. Have you met them yet? So excruciatingly boring." Sarcasm dripped off a few of his words as he lifted a claw to examine the sharp talons attached before setting it back down.

"Anyways, I was merely marking the border, letting them know we're a Clan too despite the fact that we use the shadows to our advantage. And what do the little fishies do? Well the full grown warrior - Streampelt I think his name was - just launches his little hide right over. He was easy enough to deal with. His little mangy apprentice however felt it necessary to use my back as a tree branch, so I gave her some marks of her own to think about." Grimhound tipped his head to the side, brows scrunching together as he looked off to the side. "Where was I going with this... Oh! Yes. It appears to me, peaches, that the guppies seemed to be a bit too bold and brash - even more me. I'd recommend... maybe letting the dogs take care of them?" He straightened up once more, eyes narrowing as the grin widened. "Two birds with one stone and all that jazz."

// @Undertaker

Her amber orbs rolled slowly as he commented on her den. Her den was usually dark regardless of the time of day, she liked it that way. It was spacious enough to fit her mass and few others, after their eyes adjusted to the dark. Day, night, Dawnstar could see through either-or, something she wished more of her clanmates were better with. Regardless, Dawnstar hoped that whatever he wanted to talk about was more important than her den.

Lifting one large paw, Dawnstar unsheathed her claws and methodically begun cleaning the talons before working on pulling out a needle stuck in the pad that she's been ignoring. She fixated a single golden eye on the mongrel when he mentioned the guppies. A snort alongside a half-smile took form on her maw as he expressed how dull they were. Despite being amused, she retained her bored atmosphere until he mentioned how one of the guppies attacked him.

That was strange, the fish knew better than to mess with her cats. Grimmy could obviously handle some overgrown guppies, but it still annoyed her nonetheless that they had the audacity to lay their claws on her things, especially when she hasn't done anything to them at the moment. Perhaps they did need a lesson. "No, if I'm going to make a cat bleed, I like doing it myself. I get little satisfaction out of it otherwise." Icestar liked doing all the scheming and planning when it came to the other clans. It was dull and boring. "I'll handle it, mongrel. We haven't actually raided anyone as of late..." She muttered more to herself than to him. Practice made perfect.
[Sorry, I utterly forgot I had RPs to do here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn. View Post
[ @Undertaker ]

storming into dawnstars den was a small calico kit, who had only stilled once she was a few steps into the den. she wasn't aware of the fact that she probably should've stopped at the entrance, she'd never been in here, she'd never talked to dawnstar before. if she wasn't furious right now, buzzardkit would've been nervous beyond belief.

she should be nervous. dawnstar was a terrifying cat with immense power.

"dawnstar!" buzzardkit called, not even entirely sure if the she-cat was in the den or not. if she was, she was. if she wasn't, she wasn't. but she wasn't going to wait around all day, she needed to say what she wanted to say now.

"don't let tigerfang go with you and the idiots to go kill those dogs! don't allow it! tell her she can't go." she demanded, slamming a small paw onto the floor of the den. tigerfang couldn't go! not on buzzardkits watch, she wouldn't allow it. "you have enough cats to help you, tigerfang-- she isn't well! she doesn't even want to be around anyone, she told me."

she wasn't sure if 'isnt well' was the right term, but she was saying anything she could to get dawnstar to even think about not allowing tigerfang to go.

Hairball? Dawnstar lifted her large head and locked her golden eyes on the young kit who charged into her den. Hairballs got a little more leeway with Dawnstar since hairballs were stupid, but stupid or not they should know better than to walk into their clan leader's den without permission.

She remained silent as the small cat actually had the gull to order her around. It made her want to step on the small kit. She could feel her own anger beginning to rise to the surface, but she pushed it down. Purely due to the fact that this was one of ShadowClan's future warriors, killing her would only hurt ShadowClan in the long run. Dawnstar wasn't even sure if the kit had any uses right now.

"Shut up!" Her snarl thundered out through her broad chest when she gathered her paws underneath her stood at her tremendous height. "Listen hairball, you do not call the shot around here. I do." Tigerfang needed to school their young better. If she hooked her claw through the flapping tongue and tore it out, she could still make use of the kit, they just wouldn't be able to talk anymore. "I'm not bringing the queen with, I don't need more cats slowing us down. If you continue with this insolent behavior, though, I'll make sure Tigerfang is one to suffer the consequences."

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
@Undertaker

Moonpaw woke up and softly padded out of the nursery grabbing a plump frog and a rabbit that ran across the windclan border. She carefully brought the prey into the leader's den, trying not to make a sound. She went deeper into the den, having to stop and re-adjust the prey in her jaws because of the slippery frog. A large mass of fur sat at the end of the den, rising and falling in a breathing pattern that resembled one of someone who was sleeping. Moonpaw sighed. Dawnstar was still asleep. Moonpaw was the last one who would want to wake up Dawnstar; she wasn't very afraid of the molly, she was afraid of her own temper. If Dawnstar were to wake up and be mad at Moonpaw, Moonpaw might not be able to keep her thoughts to herself. She would scream at the leader about how experienced she was, too experienced to be a kit. Moonpaw sighed again pushing those thoughts as far back as they could go and stepped forward once more, placing the prey down, mouse-lenghts from her seemingly sleeping leader.
Eyelids peeled back slowly to reveal luminous amber orbs with slitted black pupils in the center. Dawnstar hadn't bothered sitting up as she heard the paws entering her den. The fresh scent that wafted through the den screamed kit, but the sound of the paw steps were far too heavy to be a small kit. She was at a loss for a moment before a memory jumped into her brain. Her breathing remained even and slow as she got lost in her through, rarely has she ever felt emotions that increased her heart rate or breath other than anger.

With an astonishing amount of speed for someone her size, Dawnstar causally shot to her paws and locked her glare on Wormkit. "I thought it was you." She grumbled to herself as her long fluffy tail swept out behind her. Her maw was slightly parted as she hissed at the kit, ready to demand a reason for entering her den without permission before she noticed the prey she had. "Is there some reason you needed to creep into my den to leave me this?" Dawnstar asked, relaxing her tensed muscles and taking a seat.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:59 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Her amber orbs rolled slowly as he commented on her den. Her den was usually dark regardless of the time of day, she liked it that way. It was spacious enough to fit her mass and few others, after their eyes adjusted to the dark. Day, night, Dawnstar could see through either-or, something she wished more of her clanmates were better with. Regardless, Dawnstar hoped that whatever he wanted to talk about was more important than her den.

Lifting one large paw, Dawnstar unsheathed her claws and methodically begun cleaning the talons before working on pulling out a needle stuck in the pad that she's been ignoring. She fixated a single golden eye on the mongrel when he mentioned the guppies. A snort alongside a half-smile took form on her maw as he expressed how dull they were. Despite being amused, she retained her bored atmosphere until he mentioned how one of the guppies attacked him.

That was strange, the fish knew better than to mess with her cats. Grimmy could obviously handle some overgrown guppies, but it still annoyed her nonetheless that they had the audacity to lay their claws on her things, especially when she hasn't done anything to them at the moment. Perhaps they did need a lesson. "No, if I'm going to make a cat bleed, I like doing it myself. I get little satisfaction out of it otherwise." Icestar liked doing all the scheming and planning when it came to the other clans. It was dull and boring. "I'll handle it, mongrel. We haven't actually raided anyone as of late..." She muttered more to herself than to him. Practice made perfect.
[Sorry, I utterly forgot I had RPs to do here]

Hairball? Dawnstar lifted her large head and locked her golden eyes on the young kit who charged into her den. Hairballs got a little more leeway with Dawnstar since hairballs were stupid, but stupid or not they should know better than to walk into their clan leader's den without permission.

She remained silent as the small cat actually had the gull to order her around. It made her want to step on the small kit. She could feel her own anger beginning to rise to the surface, but she pushed it down. Purely due to the fact that this was one of ShadowClan's future warriors, killing her would only hurt ShadowClan in the long run. Dawnstar wasn't even sure if the kit had any uses right now.

"Shut up!" Her snarl thundered out through her broad chest when she gathered her paws underneath her stood at her tremendous height. "Listen hairball, you do not call the shot around here. I do." Tigerfang needed to school their young better. If she hooked her claw through the flapping tongue and tore it out, she could still make use of the kit, they just wouldn't be able to talk anymore. "I'm not bringing the queen with, I don't need more cats slowing us down. If you continue with this insolent behavior, though, I'll make sure Tigerfang is one to suffer the consequences."

Eyelids peeled back slowly to reveal luminous amber orbs with slitted black pupils in the center. Dawnstar hadn't bothered sitting up as she heard the paws entering her den. The fresh scent that wafted through the den screamed kit, but the sound of the paw steps were far too heavy to be a small kit. She was at a loss for a moment before a memory jumped into her brain. Her breathing remained even and slow as she got lost in her through, rarely has she ever felt emotions that increased her heart rate or breath other than anger.

With an astonishing amount of speed for someone her size, Dawnstar causally shot to her paws and locked her glare on Wormkit. "I thought it was you." She grumbled to herself as her long fluffy tail swept out behind her. Her maw was slightly parted as she hissed at the kit, ready to demand a reason for entering her den without permission before she noticed the prey she had. "Is there some reason you needed to creep into my den to leave me this?" Dawnstar asked, relaxing her tensed muscles and taking a seat.
Moonpaw jumped slightly when Dawnstar had gotten up. She shook her pelt before answering "I didn't want to wake you up Dawnstar" She said

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 23rd, 2021, 06:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Undertaker //

well, there went her bravery and pride, right down the drain. buzzardkit shuffled back a few steps, fur bristling and eyes widening and dawnstars snarl. okayyy, uh, maybe she made a mistake coming in here after all. still, she was here, so no backing out of this predicament now, she guessed. she looked up at dawnstar, staring the leader right in the eyes. (she was pretty scared now, but, she didn't want to show that, honestly.)

"it's buzzardkit, not hairball." she corrected with a frown. seriously! how would dawnstar like it if she called her an idiot? (well, dawnstar would probably kill her if she did that, but it was more of a 'what if' situation.) good thing me n bonekit didn't come here, she thought with a sniff before straightening her stance so her legs weren't trembling anymore.

her nose scrunched up at dawnstars words, attempting to tune her out. that failed. "she's not a queen, she's a warriorrrrr!" and you're a fox-hearted dummy, is what she wanted to add on, but refrained from doing that. she was stupid but didn't have a death wish. "think you mixed up tigerfang and silverspider," she mumbled.

buzzardkit looked at dawnstar with a surprised expression, jaw dropping slightly at the (what she interpreted as one) threat. "what!" she exclaimed, looking at the leader with such shock it was as if she had murdered someone right in front of her. who did she think she was-- threatening her mother?

claws scraped against the floor of the den, and the kit sent dawnstar the angriest glare she could manage. she wanted to throw insults at the leader, but knew she couldn't do that unless she wanted to die or even be exiled-- or something happen to tigerfang. huffing and scowling, she spoke up. "fine, fine!" she rolled her eyes, making her way out of the den, making sure to send dawnstar one last look before actually leaving.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 29th, 2021, 07:16 PM
Meow!

My Mood: Asleep

The litlle kit, tired after running alot, slowly settled down in the den. This place looked unfamiliar to her but it would do for now. She ate her vole and fell asleep.
@Undertaker

Last edited by ~Kitty~; May 29th, 2021 at 08:21 PM.