Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:24 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:23 PM

Old August 7th, 2023, 01:35 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Clean up, clean up! [P]

Ruin Sun & Moon

They sat at the edge of their balcony, looking down at their destroyed daycare. They sighed, sounding like two people talking in unison, because they were. They Got up and jumped into the ball pit, the balls now charred and burned. They heaved themselves out of the ball pit. They immediately got to work trying to stack melted barrels, which were now deformed and impossible to stack. “Clean up, clean up!” they whined, frustrated at their failed attempts at stacking them.

“It must all be clean for when the kids come back!” they added to themselves. But would the kids want to see us like this? sounded a voice in their head. “Of course the kids would want to see us! They love us!” they laughed, using one hand to pull on their rays and another to pull on their hat. “But did the kids even like us in the first place?” they asked themselves. No, the kids adored them! they convinced themself, resuming trying to stack the barrels

@CreeperLover649

Last edited by Caspian; August 7th, 2023 at 02:00 PM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 01:39 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Clean up, clean up! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Ruin Sun & Moon

They sat at the edge of their balcony, looking down at their destroyed daycare. They sighed, sounding like two people talking in unison, because they were. They Got up and jumped into the ball pit, the balls now charred and burned. They heaved themselves out of the ball pit. They immediately got to work trying to stack melted barrels, which were now deformed and impossible to stack. “Clean up, clean up!” they whined, frustrated at their failed attempts at stacking them.
“It must all be clean for when the kids come back!” they added to themselves. But would the kids want to see us like this? sounded a voice in their head. “Of course the kids would want to see us! They love us!” they laughed, using one hand to pull on their rays and another to pull on their hat. “But did the kids even like us in the first place?” they asked themselves. No, the kids adored them! they convinced themself, resuming trying to stack the barrels

@CreeperLover649
~~Cassie~~

(It's more than the barrels. It's the entire daycare that's destroyed sadly)

Cassie enters the daycare through a hole in the wall. It was also destroyed. Slowly making her way through the mess, she finds where the slide used to be. Jumping inside and beginning to explore, she could hear the Daycare Attendant somewhere... She shines her flashlight everywhere.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 7th, 2023, 01:59 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Ruin Sun and Moon
(it’s so sad)

They heard movement. A kid? No, kids never came here. And, they hadn’t even come close to making the daycare neat and tidy! but they definitely heard something… after arguing between themselves, they finally decided to look up from what they were doing. They saw light dappling the daycare. They immediately covered their eyes, it was so bright, not like the darkness of the daycare. They walked toward the source, now finding a… a child! Yes! They’d been waiting for so long… they’ve been so lonely they crept up on her, one part of their head wary of her, the other screaming at them to approach her. Eventually, they gave in to it and inhaled.
“BOO!” they yelled. Popping up right in front of her, directly in front of the flashlight so she got a front-row-seat to their new, horrifying appearance. “Welcome to the daycare! What do you want to do first? Hide and go kill, Marco malice, tag I’m it?” they suggested. All of these games seemed to be violent, the perfect games for the new Sun and Moon!

@CreeperLover649
Old August 7th, 2023, 02:49 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ruin Sun and Moon
(it’s so sad)

They heard movement. A kid? No, kids never came here. And, they hadn’t even come close to making the daycare neat and tidy! but they definitely heard something… after arguing between themselves, they finally decided to look up from what they were doing. They saw light dappling the daycare. They immediately covered their eyes, it was so bright, not like the darkness of the daycare. They walked toward the source, now finding a… a child! Yes! They’d been waiting for so long… they’ve been so lonely they crept up on her, one part of their head wary of her, the other screaming at them to approach her. Eventually, they gave in to it and inhaled.
“BOO!” they yelled. Popping up right in front of her, directly in front of the flashlight so she got a front-row-seat to their new, horrifying appearance. “Welcome to the daycare! What do you want to do first? Hide and go kill, Marco malice, tag I’m it?” they suggested. All of these games seemed to be violent, the perfect games for the new Sun and Moon!

@CreeperLover649
~~Cassie~~

Cassie heard something... "AHHH!!" She screamed when the Daycare Attendant landed in front of her, within the flashlight beams. They were talking about violent games. Cassie wasted no time in attempting to run away from them.

◺--------------◿
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Ruin Sun and Moon

They screamed in surprise in unison with Cassie. “Heyyy, where are you going?” they asked, almost whined as they speed walked after her, their arms outstretched upwards. They were so ever bored, and they finally had somebody to talk to. “Please don’t go yet, please? asked the ruined daycare attendants- now attendant.

“Pleaaaasssseeeee, it’s been so long since I’ve talked to someone! I promise I won’t do anything, we can play what you want to!” they pleaded, still walking after her. It was actually quite easy to do so, as their long legs made it easier for them to move quickly, and Cassie was… a kid. She was short compared to the daycare attendant. Former daycare attendant? No. They were still the daycare attendant and children were their responsibility. They ran in front of her and made an attempt to grab Cassie. She needed to be taken care of, looked after, and put to sleep.

@CreeperLover649

Last edited by Caspian; August 7th, 2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:05 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ruin Sun and Moon

They screamed in surprise in unison with Cassie. “Heyyy, where are you going?” they asked, almost whined as they speed walked after her, their arms outstretched upwards. They were so ever bored, and they finally had somebody to talk to. “Please don’t go yet, please? asked the ruined daycare attendants- now attendant.
“Pleaaaasssseeeee, it’s been so long since I’ve talked to someone! I promise I won’t do anything, we can play what you want to!” they pleaded, still walking after her. It was actually quite easy to do so, as their long legs made it easier for them to move quickly, and Cassie was… a kid. She was short compared to the daycare attendant. Former daycare attendant? No. They were still the daycare attendant and children were their responsibility. They ran in front of her and made an attempt to grab Cassie. She needed to be taken care of, looked after, and put to sleep.

@CreeperLover649
~~Cassie~~

Cassie ran but soon hit a dead end. The Daycare Attendant landed in front of her and attempted to grab her. She had heard it speak while it chased her.

Cassie yelled out in terror when the arms of the Animatronic reached for her. She kicked the bot to make it let go of her, and ran into one of the remains of the play structures to try and hide.

◺--------------◿
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:39 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Ruin Sun and Moon

They grunted in pain and dropped her. “Ouch!” whined the attendant, rubbing where she kicked them on the face. “Come on, kid! I know this place better than anyone.” they called, tone flat with renouncement. Why even bother? This kid would just keep on running. “What do you want me to do? Let you go out into the Pizzaplex to get mauled by the others?” they called, concern masking their passive-aggression.
They really didn’t want this child to leave. This was the safest place at the Pizzaplex they knew of. Before they were fused, Moon would go on security patrol and check out everything to make sure it was safe. Now that they were fused, they shared memories and knowledge. And- well they always had, but now Moon controlled the left side and Sun the right

@CreeperLover649
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:46 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ruin Sun and Moon

They grunted in pain and dropped her. “Ouch!” whined the attendant, rubbing where she kicked them on the face. “Come on, kid! I know this place better than anyone.” they called, tone flat with renouncement. Why even bother? This kid would just keep on running. “What do you want me to do? Let you go out into the Pizzaplex to get mauled by the others?” they called, concern masking their passive-aggression.
They really didn’t want this child to leave. This was the safest place at the Pizzaplex they knew of. Before they were fused, Moon would go on security patrol and check out everything to make sure it was safe. Now that they were fused, they shared memories and knowledge. And- well they always had, but now Moon controlled the left side and Sun the right

@CreeperLover649
~~Cassie~~

Cassie got to the highest point in the play structure, where the ceiling part and most of the walls were destroyed. She looked down at the animatronic. "You say that." She spoke, flipping the lever of a generator and sending light pooling into an area of the daycare, lightning it up.

◺--------------◿
Old August 7th, 2023, 04:01 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Ruin Sun and Moon

What did she mean by that? They yelped as light flooded into the spot they were in. “What does that mean?” they called, perplexed at this child’s fear, or anger. Sun and Moon don’t know what they look like now, but they hoped they didn’t look too frightening.
“Why did you even come here?” they asked, watching her make her way to more generators. Maybe she wasn’t aware that they were fused, and they didn’t go from Sun to Moon anymore. Their left hand, the one Moon was controlling, balled up into a fist. Moon, chill they thought. Even if they were fused, Sun’s personality made them a bit more in control then moon. As long as they didn’t get angry then they’d be fine. Hopefully this child wasn’t too much of an agitation or nuisance to them

@CreeperLover649
Old August 7th, 2023, 04:08 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ruin Sun and Moon

What did she mean by that? They yelped as light flooded into the spot they were in. “What does that mean?” they called, perplexed at this child’s fear, or anger. Sun and Moon don’t know what they look like now, but they hoped they didn’t look too frightening.
“Why did you even come here?” they asked, watching her make her way to more generators. Maybe she wasn’t aware that they were fused, and they didn’t go from Sun to Moon anymore. Their left hand, the one Moon was controlling, balled up into a fist. Moon, chill they thought. Even if they were fused, Sun’s personality made them a bit more in control then moon. As long as they didn’t get angry then they’d be fine. Hopefully this child wasn’t too much of an agitation or nuisance to them

@CreeperLover649
~~Cassie~~

Cassie put on the Vanny mask to see through the V.A.N.N.I network to exit the play structure as Eclipse spoke. "If you are good, prove it!" She called, sliding down onto the floor, taking the mask off and pressing herself against a wall, watching the Daycare Attendant.

◺--------------◿