Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:52 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:23 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Today 07:20 AM
Raptor Hunting
Today 07:18 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:07 AM

Old March 4th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

@Swiftheart
"Fox! Hey buddy, I haven't seen you around for ages!" Fleck called to his friend across the clearing. The black and white Tom padded up to Fox, giving him a friendly lick behind the ears. "Have you seen Aria? I've been looking for her all morning...I haven't seen her since very early, when she woke up and left the Warriors' den. She didn't even tell me where she was going or what she was doing..." He sighed. "Help me?"
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:41 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Swiftheart
"Fox! Hey buddy, I haven't seen you around for ages!" Fleck called to his friend across the clearing. The black and white Tom padded up to Fox, giving him a friendly lick behind the ears. "Have you seen Aria? I've been looking for her all morning...I haven't seen her since very early, when she woke up and left the Warriors' den. She didn't even tell me where she was going or what she was doing..." He sighed. "Help me?"
" of course I'll help you."fox said."his black ear twitching."and manywhen we find her we can go hunting in skyclan.like the good old times."he said standing up.
(He had his ceremony so they are the same rank now )

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:43 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"I'd watch your tongue, my Knight. These clans have more power behind them then you think. I should know." he said, replying in a stern, but respective attitude. Ajax was getting cocky, like he was. He had to stop that soon or else it would blind him. He thought a moment and stared deep into his depths of his eyes. They were cold, but they had thought. Not as stoic as many, a good thing. A stoic cat is a bad cat, to Onyx. They won't bend easily. They would break. He smiled darkly as his stoic gaze said nothing of what he was planning. To be a manipulator, toy have to hide everything. He slowly rose his head above Ajax's and looked down on him. "You are a loyal subject. While everyone else has left me you have stayed. You will be ever in my favor, as you will live a wonderful life of power and fame." he said, and turned. "There comes a time when a new ruler must stand up against the odds, and rule his kingdom the way it was meant to be. He has to have loyal people behind him and he must be stronger then the ones before him, whether it be mentally, physically, or even emotionally. If you are stronger than the king before, you have the ever so greatest advantage to take what is rightfully yours. Power." he finished and turned back to Ajax. "We must gather others. I cannot go solely on just one tom, no offence." he said, a chuckle in his voice. "We must prepare." he meowed.
Ajax raised his eyebrows slighty as if to disagree, "nothing you cannot conquer I'm sure" he added. This talk of clan cats was making him itchy to leave, to explore the stand alone clan next to them. Surely moving close to us wasn't a threat. thoguht the Tom. Reflecting on the battles he decided not to go to, but rather prey on the weak left behind. It was the smart of his that kicked in and made the works of his mind churn. He flicked his tail and looked up at the Tom hearing his words and processing gem slowly. Making sure he sucked in all the information he could for future reference. He was the kind of cat to use their own word agaisnt them with a memory like his. His tp face had the look of pure muse written all over it, and yet he didn't seem to flinch when he said to gather more subjects to the the operation. "No. But surely there are other ways to approach certain clans? Say riverclan.. Break it from the inside. Civil war. Even murder one by one until they are weakened to the point only two cats are required" he meows with a smile. "Don't take that seriously, but I do enjoy working within the clans. Destroying them from the inside out"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" of course I'll help you."fox said."his black ear twitching."and manywhen we find her we can go hunting in skyclan.like the good old times."he said standing up.
(He had his ceremony so they are the same rank now )
"Well, yes, maybe hunting later but I'm not sure if Aria will be able too...I'm pretty worried about her...some things happened between us last night...I need to check...if she's okay..." He shook his head. "I'm going to check the nursery first...she's spoken about wanting to be with kits a couple of times...so she may be helping some of the other queens out." Fleck awkwardly smiled a little then rushed off.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

Ajax raised his eyebrows slighty as if to disagree, "nothing you cannot conquer I'm sure" he added. This talk of clan cats was making him itchy to leave, to explore the stand alone clan next to them. Surely moving close to us wasn't a threat. thoguht the Tom. Reflecting on the battles he decided not to go to, but rather prey on the weak left behind. It was the smart of his that kicked in and made the works of his mind churn. He flicked his tail and looked up at the Tom hearing his words and processing gem slowly. Making sure he sucked in all the information he could for future reference. He was the kind of cat to use their own word agaisnt them with a memory like his. His tp face had the look of pure muse written all over it, and yet he didn't seem to flinch when he said to gather more subjects to the the operation. "No. But surely there are other ways to approach certain clans? Say riverclan.. Break it from the inside. Civil war. Even murder one by one until they are weakened to the point only two cats are required" he meows with a smile. "Don't take that seriously, but I do enjoy working within the clans. Destroying them from the inside out"
"Care to who you are speaking to, and about. Even I have been defeated by them, but I wasn't suppose to be. I would have won if my first partner was loyal." he said, and his eyes stared deep into Ajax's. "Now listen to me. I make the plans, because I know every weakness of the clans. Do not get too over excited, or it will lead to your demise." he said, emphasis on the 'will'. Was he even listening? he thought, and his claws dug into the ground. "Now, I will ask again. Will you be loyal?" he asked, rising his head to tower over him.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Well, yes, maybe hunting later but I'm not sure if Aria will be able too...I'm pretty worried about her...some things happened between us last night...I need to check...if she's okay..." He shook his head. "I'm going to check the nursery first...she's spoken about wanting to be with kits a couple of times...so she may be helping some of the other queens out." Fleck awkwardly smiled a little then rushed off.
Fox followed him and caught up."if we ddon't find her soon,I am going to check skyclan.she may be hunting in our territory or therse."

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 4th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

"Care to who you are speaking to, and about. Even I have been defeated by them, but I wasn't suppose to be. I would have won if my first partner was loyal." he said, and his eyes stared deep into Ajax's. "Now listen to me. I make the plans, because I know every weakness of the clans. Do not get too over excited, or it will lead to your demise." he said, emphasis on the 'will'. Was he even listening? he thought, and his claws dug into the ground. "Now, I will ask again. Will you be loyal?" he asked, rising his head to tower over him.

[ oh Gee. The worst backstabbing of all time. Poor Ajax a false hope lead by a false King. What has he come tooooo!!! ]

The Tom nodded in response. Surely the king was smart, though not taking other options into account was also a downside to his rule. Ajax bowed after he was finshed. "Exuse my words then fair King. It's not of me to speak out of line" he meows softly. Licking a paw and then gently rubbing it over his ear before sitting himself down again. He bore his gaze heavily on onyx as he did. Sharing the same intensity. Perhaps I hadn't caught on the seriousness of his plan. His ears heated up in embarrassment. Make that mistake again and I'll be preyed on like those fox faced clans.he thought mirroring his regret in word and his hatred towards the civilized cats outside the DS. He swallows the bile in his throat and his expressions grew serious again. His lips and eyes in lineage form. Demise. mmphf. I'm not scared of death, in fact I would embrace it with open paws if I must. Certainly not at the clan cats fowl paws. Though my mission is not to prove such points, rather improve my worth in the eyes of the King. If I suceed there's no failure.. 'Or demise' in my future. He straightened up and opened up his maw to run his tongue over his k-9's before wrapping his tail around his paws. "You surely know what your doing. I will commit to helping you and doing whatever I must in order for 'Your' plans to suceed" he meows with a certain uneasiness on the word your. True he would trust onyx not to stab him in the back and watch him bleed out, though saying 'your' wasn't something the mighty Ajax would typically do. "Onyx. I'm expressing my gratitude heavily and hope you know I wouldn't utter a word in vain about you. Surely I wouldn't betray the way that is true" he meows as if it insulted him. He would step back of his eagerness. There's no need to be too ready for a war they would bring on themselves. He then flirted his gaze to the king, almost see in this crooked and bent crown resting between his ears as sun gleamed down from the sky that had revealed its light. He blinked and slowly it vanished. The light, the crown, the feeling. Ajax smiled and opened his maw one last time "til death do us part"

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 4th, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

[ oh Gee. The worst backstabbing of all time. Poor Ajax a false hope lead by a false King. What has he come tooooo!!! ]

The Tom nodded in response. Surely the king was smart, though not taking other options into account was also a downside to his rule. Ajax bowed after he was finshed. "Exuse my words then fair King. It's not of me to speak out of line" he meows softly. Licking a paw and then gently rubbing it over his ear before sitting himself down again. He bore his gaze heavily on onyx as he did. Sharing the same intensity. Perhaps I hadn't caught on the seriousness of his plan. His ears heated up in embarrassment. Make that mistake again and I'll be preyed on like those fox faced clans.he thought mirroring his regret in word and his hatred towards the civilized cats outside the DS. He swallows the bile in his throat and his expressions grew serious again. His lips and eyes in lineage form. Demise. mmphf. I'm not scared of death, in fact I would embrace it with open paws if I must. Certainly not at the clan cats fowl paws. Though my mission is not to prove such points, rather improve my worth in the eyes of the King. If I suceed there's no failure.. 'Or demise' in my future. He straightened up and opened up his maw to run his tongue over his k-9's before wrapping his tail around his paws. "You surely know what your doing. I will commit to helping you and doing whatever I must in order for 'Your' plans to suceed" he meows with a certain uneasiness on the word your. True he would trust onyx not to stab him in the back and watch him bleed out, though saying 'your' wasn't something the mighty Ajax would typically do. "Onyx. I'm expressing my gratitude heavily and hope you know I wouldn't utter a word in vain about you. Surely I wouldn't betray the way that is true" he meows as if it insulted him. He would step back of his eagerness. There's no need to be too ready for a war they would bring on themselves. He then flirted his gaze to the king, almost see in this crooked and bent crown resting between his ears as sun gleamed down from the sky that had revealed its light. He blinked and slowly it vanished. The light, the crown, the feeling. Ajax smiled and opened his maw one last time "til death do us part"
At his last words, he felt a snarl build in his chest, and he let out a roar of a yowl. "Then let all who dare defy us fall to my paws. I will be king." he growled and looked towards the entrance. "We will start a moon from now. I have a feeling we are going to need time to prepare, and not jump in." he said, his voice holding a dark tone. "And Ajax. Shall you defy me and you will wish you were never, ever part of this, part of even life. You would wish you were a clan-er begging for a life at StarClan's moonstone." he growled, making sure his threat was clear before he turned again. "Now get your rest, and meet me at the training area tomorrow. I want to make sure you know your stuff." he said darkly and then he bounded out.

{and scene. welp, Onyx and Ajax would actually be pals, but Onyx is planned to die by saving Blazingstar lol if Blazing is leader next winter xD}
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:13 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

At his last words, he felt a snarl build in his chest, and he let out a roar of a yowl. "Then let all who dare defy us fall to my paws. I will be king." he growled and looked towards the entrance. "We will start a moon from now. I have a feeling we are going to need time to prepare, and not jump in." he said, his voice holding a dark tone. "And Ajax. Shall you defy me and you will wish you were never, ever part of this, part of even life. You would wish you were a clan-er begging for a life at StarClan's moonstone." he growled, making sure his threat was clear before he turned again. "Now get your rest, and meet me at the training area tomorrow. I want to make sure you know your stuff." he said darkly and then he bounded out.

{and scene. welp, Onyx and Ajax would actually be pals, but Onyx is planned to die by saving Blazingstar lol if Blazing is leader next winter xD}

[ Let's hope shall we? Ajax will be a teeny bit busy cause he is training nighty's kitty in the training area fight now. I had to duplicate him. So if you asked nighty perhaps you could crash the training session.

Let's pray onyx will be pleased with Ajax. He's an exceptional fighter btw XD ]

François Lelord

Old March 5th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox followed him and caught up."if we ddon't find her soon,I am going to check skyclan.she may be hunting in our territory or therse."
"She wouldn't be hunting...not without me...just...come and check the nursery and then you'll see what's wrong..." Fleck was staring off into the distance. No, don't worry about it...we have a medicine cat who will surely help her out...