Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:33 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:32 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:25 PM
Lion and lamb, pigeon and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 12:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2021, 08:14 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default This Needs To Stop [WindClan Patrol Confrontations/Punishments]

[In this area, any cats who have reported in late or not at all for patrols are confronted, as to learn the importance of patrols, and are also punished. It takes place inside of the WindClan camp.]

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; July 18th, 2021 at 08:14 AM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 08:23 AM

Default Re: This Needs To Stop [WindClan Patrol Confrontations/Punishments]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang's muscles were tense as he stalked across the WindClan clearing, his gaze searching for the cats who had not reported in on time. Actually, no, for the cats who hadn't reported in at all. Twilightstar was right about how bad late patrols were. Ever since she became leader, they hadn't been doing well, apparently. Wolffang could tell that the other deputies had had their paws full with all these late patrols. For StarClan's sake, this was getting to be an issue. And he had to convince these most recent offenders why it was important to get them done on time. He'd also be giving out the customary punishment, although he would need to have a talk with Twilightstar to enforce something more severe. These cats were taking nothing seriously.

Eventually, he located the three of them: Finchbreeze, Batscreech, and Creekdash, all in various places of the clearing. Furiously, Wolffang made his way over to them. "Finchbreeze, Batscreech, Creekdash!" he growled so that he grabbed their attention. Once they were near enough, he gave an angry lash of his tail, glaring at all three of them with a fierce, serious stare that burned with anger and annoyance.

"Where in the name of StarClan were you?" he spat at them, his big ears flattening against his head in anger. "Your patrols were supposed to report in, but they haven't yet. Why weren't you here on time? There had better be a good reason, though I highly doubt it." The large, muscular tom waited for their response. Ears flat, eyes glaring, every muscle in his body tense. Had he ever looked this angry in front of his Clanmates before? No matter. They weren't being competent, and he was going to fix that.

@Spoopy Eclipse @Tiabirb @Wings

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 18th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Batscreech leered up at the deputy, before rising to her paws to confront him. "What ever do you mean? I was on hunting duty. And we caught plenty.." She growled, "So if you're going to yowl at someone for reporting in a piece of prey, do so to the ones who wasted their time and brought back nothing." She snorted contemptuously.
@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old July 18th, 2021, 09:51 AM

My Mood: Tired

// @TheNyanCatMinecart
- Finchbreeze -
Well... she was in trouble now. Hearing her name, Finchbreeze rushed up to the Breezerock, bowing her head in apology. “I, I’m sorry. It, it was partially my fault.”

(It took me a little while to do my first reply bc I was on vacation, but after I replied a second time, only one of my patrol mates replied back)

Last edited by duCky; July 18th, 2021 at 11:29 AM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:03 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]
-Creekdash-

Creekdash had barely been in camp when his name got yowled. He sighed, this deputy needed to act more deputy like but, he could somewhat understand where he was coming from. What he had heard from the last meeting was that WindClan had just gotten more lazy, hence his patrol mates being no where to be found when he had looked for them.

Walking up to Wolffang, keeping a calm face on, he stood in front of the deputy. "Wolffang, the reason for my patrol to come in late, was that I was out looking out for my patrol mates, they never rendezvoused with me at sunhigh and it seems they took their merry time out in the territory. I'm happy to go find them and punish them if you would like me too. Otherwise I caught 3 voles myself and they're already on the preypile."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 19th, 2021, 08:01 AM

~ WOLFFANG ~

This wasn't a great start. The tom whirled on Batscreech as she began to talk, instantly noticing her contempt look and the unpleasant expression on her face. That did nothing to help the deputy's mood. Was this why patrols were constantly late? Because cats like this thought that reporting in weren't important, and were this confident in themselves? Wolffang paced forward so that his large, sturdy figure cast a shadow over Batscreech. Her words just made him even angrier; his tail lashed more viciously from side to side. Wolffang was so fed up with this. Patrols were supposed to report in on time, and here was this tabby, trying to give some dumb excuse of "I caught the prey so it doesn't matter". He'd ensure that she got whatever worse punishment that he and Twilightstar might come up with because she definitely needed to get put back into shape.

"I can't believe that you just said any of that," Wolffang snarled down at her. "Catching the prey is important, but keeping tabs of the patrol is also important. Learning how prey-rich a certain spot is, how successful the hunt was, and hearing of any other triumphs and troubles is always important to help the flow of the Clan. And you don't seem to realize that. Reporting back in has been a problem for a very long time, and cats like you are contributing to that problem. So, after whatever punishment you get, after you are put on another patrol, don't forget to report back. The Clan needs to know about its patrols, no matter how much prey was or wasn't caught. A cat with that attitude is contributing to the problem."

Wolffang was smoldering, so he whipped his head around rather forcefully to face Finchbreeze. Luckily, she had a way better attitude than Batscreech did, and seemed to understand the consequences of her actions. Wolffang forced his fur to lie flat, even though inwardly, he was still pretty upset. It was good to actually confront the cats and see which ones actually understood that they had done something wrong. He forced himself to calm down a bit more so that Finchbreeze didn't think that the full force of his anger was directed at her. He noticed her use of one word, though.

"'Partially'?" he echoed. "You're the patrol leader. Even if your patrolmates aren't cooperating, some advice is that you should eventually go out and try to complete it yourself, or with whoever is willing to go along. Although I can tell that this isn't just an issue with the patrol leaders. All of WindClan needs to understand that reporting back their findings, and delivering their prey, is important to the Clan. Yet none of the patrol came back on time. I'll have a talk with Twilightstar about the members of the patrol not cooperating, although in the end, it falls on the shoulders of their leaders. Do better next time." At least Finchbreeze was being genuine, unlike a certain dark brown tabby skulking behind him.

Wolffang turned around to the third cat. Creekdash. He felt some of the old anger rising up within him again. He'd heard that this cat always reported patrols in on time, but that he had also gone missing... three times. What sort of loyalty was that? Wolffang's eyes narrowed. He appeared to be speaking calmly, a medium of the contemptuous Batscreeh and the apologetic Finchbreeze. But his response only gained him a little bit of sympathy. Okay, so his patrolmates hadn't been cooperative. But then he'd gone out by himself and not reported anything in? His bright yellow gaze narrowed as he considered Creekdash.

Finally, he meowed, "As I told Finchbreeze, I'll have a talk with Twilightstar about the patrolmates, although in the end, the responsibility falls into the patrol leader's paws. You're lucky that you have a clean record. Yet if you went out and caught three voles, you should've reported back to me," he added. "I'll decide on the punishments of those two, but since you've gone missing three times, you might need a little to get acquainted with Clan life again, and the goings-on, which is why you probably missed the deadline without knowing how late patrols have been being. You will get no punishment, but you will be sent out on the next border patrol. If you're late... then you'll be punished, just like the others. No matter what." Wolffang waited for their reactions and responses to this. He'd be giving out their punishments soon enough.

@Tiabirb @Spoopy Eclipse @Wings

Old July 19th, 2021, 09:34 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]
-Creekdash-

"Understood." He dipped his head and turned away, seeing that the conversation was done.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 19th, 2021, 10:36 AM

My Mood: Tired

// @TheNyanCatMinecart

- Finchbreeze -
“Understood. Next time, if something goes wrong, I’ll do it myself”, Finchbreeze replied. She knew that her patrol mates didn’t really cooperate, but in the end it was her responsibility to report back, and on time. “I promise that I’ll do better next time.”

Last edited by duCky; July 19th, 2021 at 10:36 AM.
Old July 19th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Batscreech didn't flinch when Wolffang did his intimidation act. They were both large cats, and Batscreech wasn't bothered by his reaction. "Punish me all you like for actually going out and providing for my Clan." She cooed, curling her lip at him, "So when cats don't show up at all for their patrols and get away with it, maybe you aught to give them choice pick of the prey pile. Oh and don't forget to lick between their claws too; That'll really show em you're serious. Yeah... that will definitely leave a good message for the Clan..." She chuckled and stalked off, her small stub of a tail flicking.

So what if he took offense to that. At least she had gone out at all. Half these lazy cats didn't even do so much as catch a moth, or claw up a twig.

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old July 19th, 2021, 08:14 PM

[My apologies for how rude Wolffang is being to Batscreech, but based on how she's acting toward him, it makes sense IC for him to be like this.]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang watched Creekdash leave, a little surprised that the lilac-pointed tom hadn't made some additional snarky comment. Well, at least he had some sense. Unlike some cat who were disrespecting WindClan with her talk about patrols. Although Creekdash didn't even look relieved of getting off lightly. The tom snorted under his breath. He still wondered why he'd gone missing three times. How much did he really like WindClan? Oh well, he unfortunately might need some time to adapt. And also, he was normally on time for patrols, from what the dappled gray tom knew.

He turned toward Finchbreeze, feeling less mad, and dipped his head quickly to show that he had heard her. It was good that she understood, and had promised to do better. "Good. We need more cats in WindClan with that attitude. But I'll still have to punish you. I'll find a cat willing to be an overseer for you first, however." Wolffang turned away from Finchbreeze; he'd talk to her later and tell her the cat he had chosen. But now it was time to deal with Batscreech.

Wolffang and Batscreech were both large cats, he noted, but that didn't change anything in his mind. He was still the WindClan deputy, and it was his duty to manage patrols. He tensed. She wasn't being sensible at all. Her first comment was bad enough, but then she went to full-on mocking him... and trying to walk away? This was unacceptable! Wolffang bolted in front of her so that he stood in front of her, his bright yellow eyes glaring sternly as his anger returned at her. Yep, he hoped that he could dole out some worse punishment for this pathetic excuse of a Clan member. He felt his fur bristling, but he didn't care.

"How dare you say those things to me, about your Clan? We do need capable hunters, but we need ones who report into their Clanmates. It's clear that you can't even handle a simple patrol report. Even if your patrolmates were not being competent, in the end, you should've come to me - on time - and let me know. Instead, you belittle your own Clan and insult me. You sound like a wretched ShadowClanner. You are not acting like a proper Clan cat at all. It seems as though you're not even competent enough to report in to your deputy, even though you seem to hunt just fine. Maybe you're good at that, but you lack in the skills of Clan life." Wolffang meant every word of it, Batscreech's behavior was completely unacceptable.

@Wings @Spoopy Eclipse @Tiabirb

Closed Thread