Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 04:00 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 19th, 2021, 08:28 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Hunting Fever [Open for warriors and apprentices]

Event [#event]

Leopardsong padded out behind Wolffang, tail raised and head held high, pleased to be among the few warriors picked to help with the hunt. The snow bangel, her warm brown eyes flickered over to Blackmist, wondering how good a hunting the warrior was. Leopardsong wouldn't say that she's the best hunter in the clan, but she thought herself something of a huntress. She had a bit of a competitive streak when it came to proving herself at the one thing she thought she was best at.

"So how are we doing this?" The she-cat questioned the clan deputy and warrior as she took a seat in a field of heather, eyes drifting away from the group to scan the moor for any sign of rabbits, birds, or even groundhogs to pounce out. Since leaffall was here... was it here? Yes, or at least she thinks it is, Leopardsong found it hard to tell the differences in this particular season due to the large lack of trees in the moor.

Unlike the other cats who were still either moody or sadden with all the events going on in WindClan, Leopardsong enjoyed living in the present, the here and now. It was terrible about all ShadowClan's been doing to them, and don't even get her started on all the cats they had lost, but being moody wasn't going to change anything. All wounds heal over time, and if what Twilightstar said was true, WindClan was in for a lot more pain sooner rather than later. Leopardsong wasn't going to waste her time dwelling, instead, she'd was going to focus on helping the clan and taking what little enjoyment she could with whomever she could.

@TheNyanCatMinecart this is where I should have posted it. I was running on a lack of sleep yesterday. I'm sorry! You can put Wolffang's post here.
@~Fierce~ You can have Black explain what's going on with your post.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; September 20th, 2021 at 01:18 PM.
Old September 20th, 2021, 05:38 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Hunting Fever [Open for warriors and apprentices]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang padded at the head of the group, with Leopardsong and Blackmist behind him. He knew that Blackmist was a good warrior from his few interactions with him, and he'd had that whole interaction with Leopardsong. He really hadn't left that on a good note, had he? He'd been really stressed and snapped at her. Wolffang couldn't help feeling guilty... was he guilty? He'd been stressed, and rightfully so. The tom glanced back at the snow bengal, and he couldn't help noticing how eager she looked. And relaxed. He was holding in all this pent up stuff that he didn't want anyone else to know. How could any cat relax?

The whole point of the feast is to relax, he reminded himself, the tip of his tail twitching in mild annoyance. He shook out his pelt and listened to Leopardsong's question, trying to relax a little more, and fell back so that he was beside both of them. Good question - Blackmist had recommended a competition without much context. He tipped his head slightly as his gaze fell on the black-furred warrior.

"I know that we're taking out the apprentices. Right? Although it was Blackmist's idea. You should explain it further," he meowed, flicking his tail at the other tom. "A competition of sorts, you recommended. A lot of young cats getting competitive might raise tensions a little, but at the same time, it could help loosen cats if done right. Either way, it's a good idea - every cat could use more heart after everything."

Despite his words, Wolffang's tone was a bit more tense than it should be. There was a lot going on. Stop being such a weakling, he scolded himself. Your troubles belong to you. Stop letting them bother you and focus more on your Clan and what they need. This feast is a good idea. Wolffang forced his muscles to relax more and waited for Blackmist to talk, even though he couldn't stop the thoughts lingering at the back of his mind.
@Moonraven @~Fierce~

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 20th, 2021, 09:15 AM

~Blackmist~
Blackmist padded at the back of the trio, his tail flicking lazily behind him. His gait was relaxed and calm, in no need to be fast. The group wasn't going anywhere in particular that couldn't wait. Blackmist's eyes were no longer in a panic at the moment and his ears weren't straining to hear anything yet, prey or danger.

He stopped when the group stopped and he listened to the words being said by both cats. Blackmist could hear that the deputy was still in a state of alert. Blackmist couldn't feel that way. But there was this thought trying to nag him at the back of his mind. He hadn't been there at the fight, to protect his clan, his home, his family. He hadn't been there...

Blackmist shook his head to clear it and pushed those thoughts to the back of his head. He focused on the breeze to calm him down before parting his jaws to answer. "I was thinking warriors and apprentices together. You know, in case something bad happens." No need to say what specifically. "Yes, it would be a competition but they would be learning to work together. And, here's the catch; there will be no prize. They'll probably get mad but I'll explain to them that it wasn't about the prize but about the collaboration, teamwork, and fun." He meowed. He thought it was pretty straightforward in his opinion.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old September 20th, 2021, 01:30 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Coldmist padded over to Leopardsong, Wolffang, and Blackmist. "I'd like to help with the younger cats." The senior warrior spoke to the trio, his tail flicking.

[ @Moonraven ; @TheNyanCatMinecart ; @~Fierce~ ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 20th, 2021 at 01:30 PM.
Old September 20th, 2021, 01:32 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Jaypaw's ears pricked as they heard their leader and deputy talking
together with some warrior whams name Jaypaw couldn't quite remember,
something was a little ashamed over until it was mentioned. They made out the
words "hunting" "competition" and "work together". Competitions wasn't something
Jaypaw was a big fan of, to much stress but the fact that there wasn't a prize
honestly made them feel a lot more at ease. Team work and hunting was however
something they didn't mind, though they weren't really great at either of them.

Jaypaw looked at the three cats for a while before padding
up to them, volunteering to join in. They weren't doing it because
they wanted to (one the contrary actually) but it felt like they had
to, besides some more practice wouldn't hurt... right...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 20th, 2021, 01:39 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Moletongue didn't have a clue on what was going on "what are we doing?" He asked
Old September 20th, 2021, 01:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Tawnypaw bounced over, extremely excited for the event. "I wanna join!," she exclaimed with a bubbly voice.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old September 20th, 2021, 01:50 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Crowspeck wandered over, his eyes still lacking some focus and he shook his head with a grumble. Now wasn't the time for that. He needed to help the Clan. And who knows? Maybe it could be just the thing he needed to get rid of this fog in his mind. So, he quietly joined it, blinking and trying to register whatever was being said at the moment.

Bump me only after two days.

Old September 20th, 2021, 01:58 PM

@Starry (Sorry for being annoying but in windclan patrols moletongue is kinda waiting for tawnypaw)
Old September 20th, 2021, 05:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon wasn't the most.......team oriented. She preferred to do her own thing, float her own boat. Avoid situations where cats could, privately or publicly, judge her. But she was the new warrior, one of the cats of the hour so to speak, so she had to make a good showing. Participate in what was supposed to be something to cheer up the clan, there was really no way she could get out of it. REALLY no way she could get out of it. And Wolfie was here, that was also a plus. She hadn't completely forgotten about his dismissal, the desire to prove him wrong, prove herself, despite becoming a warrior was still there. So yeah. She was here.
Closed Thread