Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:03 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:02 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:31 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:15 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2022, 07:11 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default WindClan Winter Race Event!

Event [#event]

~~Winter Race~~

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw shivered. She hated leaf-bare. But that wasn't gonna stop her from making this race.

Cats of WindClan!" She yowled. "It may be leaf-bare, but that can't stop us from having fun! So we will have a race! Twilightstar, Wolffang, Nightwind, and I will choose the route, rewards, and more. Warriors and apprentices can join in the race, but kits and elders can't. Twilightstar, Wolffang, and Nightwind will be judges. We will start with every cat that wants to be in the race. The cats who want to be in the race will be divided into groups of five. The first three cats to cross the finish line will move on to the next race. The last two cats will be taken out of the race. Soon, we will have about five to ten cats. The first three will be the winners. I will post more info later. For now, cats, get into groups of five!" Tigerpaw took a deep breath. She had not taken one breath in that. And of course, she was gonna be in this race!.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 17th, 2022 at 02:42 PM. Reason: changed color so it's readable
Old January 14th, 2022, 07:19 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Winter Race Event!

Lioncloud showed up

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old January 14th, 2022, 07:20 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Wheatpaw scurried over, tail flicking behind him as he clumsily slipped on the slick, packed down snow. He managed to not fall, but just claw at the ice and move along that way, sliding and clawing. The tom eventually crashed, but by choice. He had lowered himself into his stomach so he could at least go out of his clumsy act in a way that his fellow clanmates would get a laugh out of. He giggled, getting up on his feet and sitting his own safe distance from Tigerpaw. The apprentice’s gaze flicked from side to side, just to be sure nothing bad or whatever was around, just to assure himself. Wheatpaw nodded at the thought of nothing being bad around, and hummed slightly.

[ team name to be decided…1/5 members]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 14th, 2022, 07:25 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Willowfeather looked at Tigerpaw, listening to the announcement. She had always loved running and racing, it was one of her greatest talents. She looked for cats to group with.
Old January 14th, 2022, 07:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw coughed. She lifted her head. "Anyone want to join my group?" She called.

[Tigerpaw's Team-- 1/5]

[Weatpaw's Team-- 1/5]

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 14th, 2022, 08:19 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw coughed. She lifted her head. "Anyone want to join my group?" She called.

[Tigerpaw's Team-- 1/5]

[Weatpaw's Team-- 1/5]
Hazelcloud listened in on Tigerpaw’s announcement. This would be fun, surely Hazelcloud would win!

“I’ll be on your team Tigerpaw” Hazelcloud meowed, “I’ll make sure we win!”
Old January 14th, 2022, 08:32 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

--->Speckledpaw<---

Speckledpaw scrambled to the spot of the calling event. He may be cold, miserable, and not entirely willing to do this activity, but he had to make a good impression for himself and work hard. He sat down patiently, listening intently like a kit learning how to pretend-hunt. Finally, when the explaining was over, he jumped to his paws again, energy coursing through him. He was tall and fast. His paws may be small, but he could always outrun Whitekit and catch tiny, skittish black beetles that were surprisingly quick. Then disappointment flooded his mind. Teams of five? I hate teams! He thought, frowning. When thinking again, though, if he could show he could get along with a team, it could benefit him more than he could actually know. Sighing, he thought for a while, would any of Twlightstar's kin want to be on his team? Would Cloverpaw? He wasn't sure who'd even want to be on his team, which was sad to think about, to be honest. The worst part, he was sure that he'd have to recruit strangers, there was no way to avoid it.

Sighing heavily again, he padded over to an open spot and made himself pretty visible compared to some other cats. If he showed confidence, cats would surely join his team. He already stood out compared to the white snow with his gray speckled pelt, but if he puffed out his fur and spoke in his low voice, perhaps cats would take him as confident and older than he seemed. Does any-cat want to join my team? He asked, rather loudly, more noisily than he had meant. When he thought more about it, he became embarrassed and almost shrank into his own pelt, but he shouted at himself to act confident. This was no serious event, but impressions were going to be made here.

OPEN for team members! 0/4

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old January 14th, 2022, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doof View Post
Wheatpaw scurried over, tail flicking behind him as he clumsily slipped on the slick, packed down snow. He managed to not fall, but just claw at the ice and move along that way, sliding and clawing. The tom eventually crashed, but by choice. He had lowered himself into his stomach so he could at least go out of his clumsy act in a way that his fellow clanmates would get a laugh out of. He giggled, getting up on his feet and sitting his own safe distance from Tigerpaw. The apprentice’s gaze flicked from side to side, just to be sure nothing bad or whatever was around, just to assure himself. Wheatpaw nodded at the thought of nothing being bad around, and hummed slightly.

[ team name to be decided…1/5 members]

Scarfeather sat, listening to the announcement. He wondered if he would be able to actually race, considering his clumsiness. He decided to join a younger cat, so he would be of use. He looked around the clearing for an apprentice. There! He spotted Wheatpaw and decided to ask if he could be on his team. "Hey, Wheatpaw!" He called "Do you need a partner?"
Riverclan: SleekOtter: tom
Windclan: NightStorm; she-cat, ScarFeather; tom
(I'm at school most of the day. I also come home with
a large amount of homework. Please limit the bumps
if I haven't responded. Thank you!)
If interested in RolePlay, VM or PM me @iLoveWarriorC@$.
Old January 14th, 2022, 09:50 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveWarriorC@$ View Post
Scarfeather sat, listening to the announcement. He wondered if he would be able to actually race, considering his clumsiness. He decided to join a younger cat, so he would be of use. He looked around the clearing for an apprentice. There! He spotted Wheatpaw and decided to ask if he could be on his team. "Hey, Wheatpaw!" He called "Do you need a partner?"
Oh gosh, he didn’t remember this cat. His prosopagnosia would be a disadvantage here, as it prevented him entirely from recognizing the face of anyone. He looked up, deciding to just avoid using the cats name, as he couldn’t remember it. “Sure thing! How’s about we fill up the team quicker by merging with them over there? Sooner the better, eh?” He gave an awkward grin, flicking his tail towards Speckledpaw. Truth be told, he did want to fill up a team as soon as possible, so he could team up with some new cats before his familiars approached him. He loved his friends, but wanted to meet new cats.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 14th, 2022 at 09:51 PM.
Old January 14th, 2022, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingwishes View Post

--->Speckledpaw<---

Speckledpaw scrambled to the spot of the calling event. He may be cold, miserable, and not entirely willing to do this activity, but he had to make a good impression for himself and work hard. He sat down patiently, listening intently like a kit learning how to pretend-hunt. Finally, when the explaining was over, he jumped to his paws again, energy coursing through him. He was tall and fast. His paws may be small, but he could always outrun Whitekit and catch tiny, skittish black beetles that were surprisingly quick. Then disappointment flooded his mind. Teams of five? I hate teams! He thought, frowning. When thinking again, though, if he could show he could get along with a team, it could benefit him more than he could actually know. Sighing, he thought for a while, would any of Twlightstar's kin want to be on his team? Would Cloverpaw? He wasn't sure who'd even want to be on his team, which was sad to think about, to be honest. The worst part, he was sure that he'd have to recruit strangers, there was no way to avoid it.

Sighing heavily again, he padded over to an open spot and made himself pretty visible compared to some other cats. If he showed confidence, cats would surely join his team. He already stood out compared to the white snow with his gray speckled pelt, but if he puffed out his fur and spoke in his low voice, perhaps cats would take him as confident and older than he seemed. Does any-cat want to join my team? He asked, rather loudly, more noisily than he had meant. When he thought more about it, he became embarrassed and almost shrank into his own pelt, but he shouted at himself to act confident. This was no serious event, but impressions were going to be made here.

OPEN for team members! 0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by doof View Post
Oh gosh, he didn’t remember this cat. His prosopagnosia would be a disadvantage here, as it prevented him entirely from recognizing the face of anyone. He looked up, deciding to just avoid using the cats name, as he couldn’t remember it. “Sure thing! How’s about we fill up the team quicker by merging with them over there? Sooner the better, eh?” He gave an awkward grin, flicking his tail towards Speckledpaw. Truth be told, he did want to fill up a team as soon as possible, so he could team up with some new cats before his familiars approached him. He loved his friends, but wanted to meet new cats.
Scarfeather nodded thoughtfully. "OK, if Speckledpaw wants us on his ream, than we can merge teams." Speckledpaw was tall, fast and light on his feet. They could use a cat like him on their team. He walked over to Speckledpaw. "Hey Speckledpaw! Would you like to merge teams with me and Wheatpaw?"
Riverclan: SleekOtter: tom
Windclan: NightStorm; she-cat, ScarFeather; tom
(I'm at school most of the day. I also come home with
a large amount of homework. Please limit the bumps
if I haven't responded. Thank you!)
If interested in RolePlay, VM or PM me @iLoveWarriorC@$.
Closed Thread