Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:52 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:49 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM

Old March 27th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Loner.

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Shadow nodded. "I did not mean to confuse you. There is what you would call an elder cat with no name who lives where I come from. He... he has always spoken of the clans and very recently told me that it was meant that I would go and join one... specifically yours, the clan of the open hills. He is old... and odd."
Shadow hissed at herself mentally, unused to communicating with other cats for long bouts. Tipping her head again, she narrowed her ice-blue eyes. "My name... I am called Shadow." @Skye @Undertaker @Fang.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Loner.

@Skye @Undertaker @Fang
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:09 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Undertaker @Darkwind90

[P.S. Darkwind- Wolftail's basically Zed.]

"So you want to join us?" Wolftail's grey pelt bristled. He tried his best to look calm.

- I left -
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:30 PM
i am kenough

As Sassafrasfire leads the other two out towards the border, they begin to brainstorm potential learning blocks for their new apprentice. They still weren't sure of what she had and hadn't already learned, but they figured a border patrol couldn't be an awful beginning to their time together. They cast a glance over their shoulder at the little molly, then look briefly at the other warrior. For some reason, they still hadn't said much to her. It was challenging. But, whatever. As the small patrol arrives upon the scent-line, the warrior pauses. There was something strange in the neighborhood, an odd scent on the gentle lift of wind from the moors. It wasn't coming from the river dividing the lands either... Sassafrasfire turns to the others, focusing on their apprentice. "Have you marked borders yet?" they ask plainly, disregarding the weird smell in the air for the time being.

@Beau @Blissie Bliss
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:09 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@implimm // @Blissie Bliss
Deweyes turned away from the other two members of her patrol as Sassafrasfire question Marigoldpaw’s knowledge of border marking. The pale warrior had no wish to interrupt any training nor a need to hover nearby. In fact, she rather enjoyed the oddly silent nature of their patrol so far and preferred to set off ahead a ways to give Sassafrasfire some space to train their apprentice and to speed the patrol up. The sooner the border was marked, the sooner Deweyes could set off on her own or with Ternsky for a secluded hunt.
The senior warrior easily stayed within the boundary line; the scent was so strong as to nearly be visible to her and she padded parallel to the line, adding her own here and there. The scent wall actually blinded her sensitive nose for the first few moments until she grew accustomed, something that caused the warrior some worry since it left her momentarily limited to hearing and feeling the earth’s vibrations, but she was confident enough that nothing nearby planned on attacking her in the few moments while her nose adjusted. That worry grew stronger as her nose finally did adjust, however, and a new scent drifted to her from the Windclan moors. Deweyes was old enough and had a strong enough sense of smell to immediately recognize coyote. Her pale fur bristled and her claws unsheathes reflexively, but Deweyes forced herself to relax as she tasted the air again and found the scent distant and stale. Even so, the molly turned immediately to return to the others and gravely warned Sassafrasfire in case they hadn’t yet smelled it, “Coyotes. Distant, but there.”
Old March 31st, 2020, 07:36 AM
Engine engine number nine

[~] @implimm; @Beau; [~]

Marigoldpaw padded after the two cats to the border. The young molly looked from Deweyes to her mentor. "No I haven't had the chance to. To be honest this is my first time ever coming here.", she replied. Her other mentor never showed up at all to take her anywhere, so everything is new. Marigoldpaw looked at Deweyes as she talked about coyotes. She sniffed the air and scented a smell. That must be them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 31st, 2020, 11:04 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @implimm; @Beau; [~]

Marigoldpaw padded after the two cats to the border. The young molly looked from Deweyes to her mentor. "No I haven't had the chance to. To be honest this is my first time ever coming here.", she replied. Her other mentor never showed up at all to take her anywhere, so everything is new. Marigoldpaw looked at Deweyes as she talked about coyotes. She sniffed the air and scented a smell. That must be them.
Dawnkit looked from behind some rocks at the border, looking at all of the cats, sniffing and smelling a scent she hadn't smelled before. She tries to stay behind the rocks, sniffing the air and just smelling new scents mixed in with those from her own clan. "I wonder what smell that is" She says to herself, yawning tiredly and sniffing around, trying to find her own scent trail to get back to the camp.
Old March 31st, 2020, 11:13 AM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire listens to the apprentice and nods. "Alright. Well, this is what divides us from WindClan." They point their nose down towards the river cutting the land in half. "The farther along this we go, in the direction of the water, the lower it gets. Until we get to where it cut the land in half and started falling farther down than I bet you could imagine right now." They blink at the little she-cat. "Borders are easy enough. Along our side of the scent-line, you're just going to find things like branches and maybe even stones to rub your face and pelt on. If you find a tree, rub up against it or put your forepaws up onto it and stretch out your toes, digging your claws into the bark. We have most of our personal scents in our faces and paw pads."

Before they can go on with the rather boring lesson, Deweyes confirms something they'd only thought of. Coyotes, mangy creatures that no one wanted a run-in with. They peer at the blind she-cat, then dip their head gratefully. "Yes," they meow softly. "I thought something was off. Marigoldpaw, commit this to memory. There are coyotes over this river, and a lot of them..." Trailing off, they too look over the river and into the moors. Quietly, they say what's on their mind, without regard to the youngling among them. "Can't be good." Then, after another moment, they sweep their tail over the ground and take a deep breath. "Well, let's move along with this, time is something none of us have very much of." And with that, they select a bit of dry old wood washed out of the river on the shore to draw their muzzle over.

@Beau @Blissie Bliss
Old March 31st, 2020, 12:02 PM
Loner.

Shadow reacted calmly although adrenaline, which felt like ice rushing through her nerves, were streaming under her pelt. "Yes," she nodded to the grey and white tom. "I do wish to join." @Skye @Undertaker @Fang
Old March 31st, 2020, 02:07 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Midnightstalker wasn't sure about this, but the choice was up to Twilightstar. She was getting tired of standing around and chatting. "Alright, come on we'll take ya to meet our leader. She'll be the one to decide if you are joining or not." The she-cat told her before walking off and leading the way back to camp.
@Darkwind90 : did you submit a joining request here? If not I'm not sure if Moonraven's going to accept your cat if you didn't.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder