Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM

Old August 7th, 2018, 03:31 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@catcafe

Woodpeckerflight took light steps, trying to avoid stepping on the twigs and leaves as she neared the end of WindClan territory. Her long, white and grey pelt brushed against the greenery until she found herself in a small, open clearing. The she-cat looked over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being followed, I hope they don't see me... After I've finally earned their trust. If I'm caught sneaking this far out, I'll be exiled for sure. Woodpeckerflight sighed and slowly stepped over the border. Stop worrying. She told herself, The Dusk Syndicate disbanded moons ago, it's not like they'll be there to tear me to shreds. I just want to... see how my old home is doing. As she furthered into the territory, she noticed a strange scent. It smelled salty, with a tinge of fish, That can't be right. She told herself, Maybe it's someone like me, but from RiverClan? but she suddenly realized the truth once she had already wandered far into the territory, What kind of mouse-brain am I? RiverClan was chased out! Of course they'd seek shelter here! Oh, I got to get out of her quicky! The long-furred she-cat quickly turned around and began to sprint, but it just seemed as if the scent got closer, she was almost at the border, but it was too late.
Old August 8th, 2018, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
@catcafe

Woodpeckerflight took light steps, trying to avoid stepping on the twigs and leaves as she neared the end of WindClan territory. Her long, white and grey pelt brushed against the greenery until she found herself in a small, open clearing. The she-cat looked over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being followed, I hope they don't see me... After I've finally earned their trust. If I'm caught sneaking this far out, I'll be exiled for sure. Woodpeckerflight sighed and slowly stepped over the border. Stop worrying. She told herself, The Dusk Syndicate disbanded moons ago, it's not like they'll be there to tear me to shreds. I just want to... see how my old home is doing. As she furthered into the territory, she noticed a strange scent. It smelled salty, with a tinge of fish, That can't be right. She told herself, Maybe it's someone like me, but from RiverClan? but she suddenly realized the truth once she had already wandered far into the territory, What kind of mouse-brain am I? RiverClan was chased out! Of course they'd seek shelter here! Oh, I got to get out of her quicky! The long-furred she-cat quickly turned around and began to sprint, but it just seemed as if the scent got closer, she was almost at the border, but it was too late.
Crowberry leapt onto the strange cat, his claws extended and ready to attack. He pinned her down by her shoulders and dug his claws into the fur, pricking the skin. "J-just what do you th-think you're doing here?" He growled. He cursed under his breath "M-m-mouse-brain, can you not stut-stutter, just for once?" He sighed and shook his head, facing back to the WindClan molly. "This is Riv-RiverClan territory n-now." He thought the stench of the border would be enough to tell. RiverClan had made sure everyone knew that they were there. "Y-you should leave be-before I hu-hurt you." the tom stammered nervously
Old August 8th, 2018, 08:09 AM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcafe View Post
Crowberry leapt onto the strange cat, his claws extended and ready to attack. He pinned her down by her shoulders and dug his claws into the fur, pricking the skin. "J-just what do you th-think you're doing here?" He growled. He cursed under his breath "M-m-mouse-brain, can you not stut-stutter, just for once?" He sighed and shook his head, facing back to the WindClan molly. "This is Riv-RiverClan territory n-now." He thought the stench of the border would be enough to tell. RiverClan had made sure everyone knew that they were there. "Y-you should leave be-before I hu-hurt you." the tom stammered nervously
Woodpeckerflight went into a sudden panic. Oh, this is it for me... if I don’t die here, Blazingstar will find out and I’ll be dead in a heartbeat! The she-cat shook her head, No, you have to be brave! she kicked her back legs up to throw the RiverClan stranger off of her and scrambled to her feet. She looked over at the Warrior, who oddly looked just about as scared as she was. “I’m so sorry!” Woodpeckerflight began, “I-I didn’t know this was your territory! I just wanted to see the old Dusk Syndicate territory again, which is still probably breaking the code on my part, but I really didn’t mean to trespass! Her Amber eyes widened in fear of what the Tom might do to her, Oh, StarClan help me!
Old August 8th, 2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Woodpeckerflight went into a sudden panic. Oh, this is it for me... if I don’t die here, Blazingstar will find out and I’ll be dead in a heartbeat! The she-cat shook her head, No, you have to be brave! she kicked her back legs up to throw the RiverClan stranger off of her and scrambled to her feet. She looked over at the Warrior, who oddly looked just about as scared as she was. “I’m so sorry!” Woodpeckerflight began, “I-I didn’t know this was your territory! I just wanted to see the old Dusk Syndicate territory again, which is still probably breaking the code on my part, but I really didn’t mean to trespass! Her Amber eyes widened in fear of what the Tom might do to her, Oh, StarClan help me!
Crowberry's eyes softened, but he remained in his position, his claws digging into the soft ground. "F-fine. Whatever. Ju-just please d-don't hurt me, alright? I-if you leave n-n-now, I won't t-tell Fallowst-star. Although, if, if you g-get in trouble wi-with your own c-clan, it's not m-m-my problem." He glanced away, flinching a bit. "Al-although, if you want to st-stay here, I d-don't have many friends-" He stopped himself. Are you crazy, Crowberry? She's from WindClan you mouse-brain! He shook his head "N-neverm-mind"
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:07 PM
warrior

Quote:
Crowberry's eyes softened, but he remained in his position, his claws digging into the soft ground. "F-fine. Whatever. Ju-just please d-don't hurt me, alright? I-if you leave n-n-now, I won't t-tell Fallowst-star. Although, if, if you g-get in trouble wi-with your own c-clan, it's not m-m-my problem." He glanced away, flinching a bit. "Al-although, if you want to st-stay here, I d-don't have many friends-" He stopped himself. Are you crazy, Crowberry? She's from WindClan you mouse-brain! He shook his head "N-neverm-mind"
Woodpeckerflight's fear suddenly drifted away and she allowed herself to relax. The white she-cat took a curious step towards the RiverClan tom, "Are you okay?" she asked him. "You seem... nervous. I mean, I'm not saying something's wrong with you, you just seem... troubled."
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Woodpeckerflight's fear suddenly drifted away and she allowed herself to relax. The white she-cat took a curious step towards the RiverClan tom, "Are you okay?" she asked him. "You seem... nervous. I mean, I'm not saying something's wrong with you, you just seem... troubled."
"I-I'm fine. I've just got a lot of stuff on my mind right now." Crowberry looked back at the she-cat, his yellow eyes gleaming with confusion. "Why do y-you care? It's no-not like y-you should." He sighed, looking down. "Although I do ap-appreciate it." He retracted his claws and sat. "What's y-your name, WindClan c-cat?" he mewed.
Old August 8th, 2018, 04:52 PM
warrior

Quote:
"I-I'm fine. I've just got a lot of stuff on my mind right now." Crowberry looked back at the she-cat, his yellow eyes gleaming with confusion. "Why do y-you care? It's no-not like y-you should." He sighed, looking down. "Although I do ap-appreciate it." He retracted his claws and sat. "What's y-your name, WindClan c-cat?" he mewed.
“Oh, my name’s Woodpeckerflight!” The molly smiled. “I care about everyone I guess, it’s just a thing I tend to do, since I’m not the biggest help hunting or fighting wise, I find other ways to help.” She suddenly snapped at herself, What are you doing? Sharing your life story to an enemy warrior? But she shook away the thought, “Well, anyways, what’s your name?”
Old August 8th, 2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
“Oh, my name’s Woodpeckerflight!” The molly smiled. “I care about everyone I guess, it’s just a thing I tend to do, since I’m not the biggest help hunting or fighting wise, I find other ways to help.” She suddenly snapped at herself, What are you doing? Sharing your life story to an enemy warrior? But she shook away the thought, “Well, anyways, what’s your name?”
"I'm Crowb-berry. It's nice to meet yo-you." The tom sighed. "I'm sorry for m-my stutter. I've b-been like th-this all my life." He glanced at the she-cat again and felt his ears grow warm. "You're pr-pretty, you k-know." He looked away and at the ground. "S-so-sorry."
Old August 8th, 2018, 05:28 PM
warrior

Quote:
"I'm Crowb-berry. It's nice to meet yo-you." The tom sighed. "I'm sorry for m-my stutter. I've b-been like th-this all my life." He glanced at the she-cat again and felt his ears grow warm. "You're pr-pretty, you k-know." He looked away and at the ground. "S-so-sorry."
“Oh no, it’s fine!” Woodpeckerflight responded to Crowberry’s stutter, ”That’s just what makes you unique!” She took a seat on the slightly damp grass, ”I like you, you’re not like the other cats I know, all they ever want to do is fight any cat from another clan, no matter who, I’d rather just... talk, ya know?” She chuckled with embarrassment, ”What am I saying?” she whispered slightly to herself. Suddenly the RiverClan cat complimented her, and called her pretty. Her face grew hot, she tried to speak, “I-“ but she just trailed off. It’s like she could hear Patchy’s voice in her ear, What are you doing, rabbit-brain? Say something! but she couldn’t find any words.
Old August 8th, 2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
“Oh no, it’s fine!” Woodpeckerflight responded to Crowberry’s stutter, ”That’s just what makes you unique!” She took a seat on the slightly damp grass, ”I like you, you’re not like the other cats I know, all they ever want to do is fight any cat from another clan, no matter who, I’d rather just... talk, ya know?” She chuckled with embarrassment, ”What am I saying?” she whispered slightly to herself. Suddenly the RiverClan cat complimented her, and called her pretty. Her face grew hot, she tried to speak, “I-“ but she just trailed off. It’s like she could hear Patchy’s voice in her ear, What are you doing, rabbit-brain? Say something! but she couldn’t find any words.
Crowberry looked away in embarrassment, flattening his ears against his head. "S-sorry, I'm not very good at fl-flirting or whateve-whatever." He sighed, meeting eyes with the she-cat again. "Thanks for thin-thinking I'm sp-special." The RiverClan tom found himself making too-goo eyes at the she-cat. He had a fleeting thought about what the consequences of his future actions may be, but he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. "I like you, Woodp-Woodpeckerflight." He smiled softly. "Wh-why don't we me-meet here aga-again somet-t-time."