My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 206,293

Default ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Old 11-11-2016, 01:23 PM
open heart | open mind

My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 4,545

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Letting out a sigh, Kestrelpaw trekked into the den, stacks of leaves and blooms in his maw and tucked under his chin. He dropped the herbs by the store, and stretched. Kestrelpaw let out a yawn, eyes squeezed shut. "'I'm tired..." Forcing his eyes awake, he began to sort the herbs into piles.
Old 11-18-2016, 08:28 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 10,110

Pinestorm pushed his way nervously into the den. "Hello? We have an injured kit- he fell into a stream." The tom looked around, wondering if Redmoon and Frogkit were already inside somewhere. He crouched down, allowing Mulberrykit to climb off his back. "Stay near me," he told her. "You might need to explain what happened again."

View my characters here

"And if your wings are broken borrow mine so yours can open too." -Rachel Platten
Old 11-18-2016, 08:30 AM
YouTube Obsessed

Koins: 6,504

(Posted with permission from @Ashley/Kestrel )

Mulberrykit slowly slid off Pinestorm's back, eyes wide and mouth open. The small den seemed big to the kit, with all the leaves stacked up and nests made in the corner. "Whoa!" Her voice was quieter than usual; she had an urge to not scream and yowl in this place. "I wish Frogkit was awake! He'd love this!"

Last edited by MaskedBandits; 11-18-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:34 AM
~get off my lawn, mods~

My Mood: Cold
Koins: 21,871

Redmoon padded in and let Frogkit slide limply off her back. She stood over him and looked at him carefully. She was glad they'd finally made it to camp. Hopefully, he would be just fine once he'd been checked out by one of the medicine cats. She looked around, hoping to see a medicine cat.
( @Midnight Rain )

~~~~ <3 ~~~~

Deviantart ~~ Site ~~ skelly#9095 ~~

Last edited by Vortex; 11-18-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-18-2016, 05:10 PM
open heart | open mind

My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 4,545

Fur puffing out in surprise, Kestrelpaw whipped around, head cocked. "Wait, what?" He echoed, before noticing the fallen kit on the den floor. "O-Oh! How did this happen?" He inquired, tail fluffed out and lashing as he immediately rushed forward to the kits side, crouching down. Gently nudging the kitten, Kestrelpaw pressed his ear up against Frogkit's damp chest, moments going by before he finally heard a weak beating of a heart. Whipping around to head back to the store, he gritted his teeth together, nosing through the cracks of the walls. 'What do I do?! Sniffing through the storage, his mind was blank until he remembered. Yarrow! Kestrelpaw quickly found the desired leaves, and ripped off a small amount, before heading back towards the kitten, nosing him gently. "I'll need to get out any excess water." He hissed, trying to sound calm, but his voice came out hoarse and scared. Pushing the kitten onto his back, he placed his paws on Frogkit's small chest, before beginning to pump it. This is what you do... right? Oh StarClan, please don't tell me im hurting this kit even more.. Kestrelpaw shook his head, pushing down on the kits chest repeatedly and waiting for any kind of response.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:05 PM
YouTube Obsessed

Mulberrykit watched the medicine cat run back and forth, grabbing what looked like dead leaves and putting them next Frogkit. What's he doing?Is that gonna save Frogkit? But she said nothing. Everything Kestrelpaw did seemed weird to the kit, and she leaned over towards Pinestorm and Redmoon. "What's that?" She pointed with her reddish brown tail to the yarrow leaves. "And why's he pushing on his chest? Isnt that going to kill him?!"

Old 11-18-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit watched the medicine cat run back and forth, grabbing what looked like dead leaves and putting them next Frogkit. What's he doing?Is that gonna save Frogkit? But she said nothing. Everything Kestrelpaw did seemed weird to the kit, and she leaned over towards Pinestorm and Redmoon. "What's that?" She pointed with her reddish brown tail to the yarrow leaves. "And why's he pushing on his chest? Isnt that going to kill him?!"
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.

View my characters here

"And if your wings are broken borrow mine so yours can open too." -Rachel Platten
Old 11-19-2016, 03:02 PM
YouTube Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!

Old 11-19-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!
Pinestorm felt the kit lean into him, and all was silent in the den besides Kestrelpaw shuffling around and Frogkit's weak breathing. He felt despair rolling off Mulberrykit, and despair. He looked down at her. "Hey, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault," he told her, guessing what was troubling her.

View my characters here