Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Rose Queen's Avatar
Rose Queen Rose Queen is offline
you are my favorite everything
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: 1965
Gender: Omega
Posts: 1,767
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 206,293


Default ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-11-2016, 01:23 PM
Ashley/Kestrel's Avatar
Ashley/Kestrel Ashley/Kestrel is offline
open heart | open mind
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 169
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 4,545


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Letting out a sigh, Kestrelpaw trekked into the den, stacks of leaves and blooms in his maw and tucked under his chin. He dropped the herbs by the store, and stretched. Kestrelpaw let out a yawn, eyes squeezed shut. "'I'm tired..." Forcing his eyes awake, he began to sort the herbs into piles.
__________________
mains ;
kestrelberry / aurora / morningheart / (tba)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-18-2016, 08:28 AM
Maplefur's Avatar
Maplefur Maplefur is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,576
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 10,110


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Pinestorm pushed his way nervously into the den. "Hello? We have an injured kit- he fell into a stream." The tom looked around, wondering if Redmoon and Frogkit were already inside somewhere. He crouched down, allowing Mulberrykit to climb off his back. "Stay near me," he told her. "You might need to explain what happened again."
__________________
I am not super active any more, so I apologize if it takes me a while to respond!

View my characters here

"And if your wings are broken borrow mine so yours can open too." -Rachel Platten
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-18-2016, 08:30 AM
MaskedBandits's Avatar
MaskedBandits MaskedBandits is offline
YouTube Obsessed
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Neptune
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,338
Koins: 6,504


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

(Posted with permission from @Ashley/Kestrel )

Mulberrykit slowly slid off Pinestorm's back, eyes wide and mouth open. The small den seemed big to the kit, with all the leaves stacked up and nests made in the corner. "Whoa!" Her voice was quieter than usual; she had an urge to not scream and yowl in this place. "I wish Frogkit was awake! He'd love this!"
__________________
~ There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. ~
- William Barclay -



Last edited by MaskedBandits; 11-18-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Vortex's Avatar
Vortex Vortex is offline
~get off my lawn, mods~
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: your imagination
Gender: * Male * Trans * He * They *
Posts: 3,398
My Mood: Cold
Koins: 21,871


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Redmoon padded in and let Frogkit slide limply off her back. She stood over him and looked at him carefully. She was glad they'd finally made it to camp. Hopefully, he would be just fine once he'd been checked out by one of the medicine cats. She looked around, hoping to see a medicine cat.
( @Midnight Rain )
__________________
The world falls away, and then it is just you and me.

~~~~ <3 ~~~~

Deviantart ~~ Site ~~ skelly#9095 ~~

Last edited by Vortex; 11-18-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Ashley/Kestrel's Avatar
Ashley/Kestrel Ashley/Kestrel is offline
open heart | open mind
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 169
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 4,545


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Fur puffing out in surprise, Kestrelpaw whipped around, head cocked. "Wait, what?" He echoed, before noticing the fallen kit on the den floor. "O-Oh! How did this happen?" He inquired, tail fluffed out and lashing as he immediately rushed forward to the kits side, crouching down. Gently nudging the kitten, Kestrelpaw pressed his ear up against Frogkit's damp chest, moments going by before he finally heard a weak beating of a heart. Whipping around to head back to the store, he gritted his teeth together, nosing through the cracks of the walls. 'What do I do?! Sniffing through the storage, his mind was blank until he remembered. Yarrow! Kestrelpaw quickly found the desired leaves, and ripped off a small amount, before heading back towards the kitten, nosing him gently. "I'll need to get out any excess water." He hissed, trying to sound calm, but his voice came out hoarse and scared. Pushing the kitten onto his back, he placed his paws on Frogkit's small chest, before beginning to pump it. This is what you do... right? Oh StarClan, please don't tell me im hurting this kit even more.. Kestrelpaw shook his head, pushing down on the kits chest repeatedly and waiting for any kind of response.
__________________
mains ;
kestrelberry / aurora / morningheart / (tba)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:05 PM
MaskedBandits's Avatar
MaskedBandits MaskedBandits is offline
YouTube Obsessed
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Neptune
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,338
Koins: 6,504


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Mulberrykit watched the medicine cat run back and forth, grabbing what looked like dead leaves and putting them next Frogkit. What's he doing?Is that gonna save Frogkit? But she said nothing. Everything Kestrelpaw did seemed weird to the kit, and she leaned over towards Pinestorm and Redmoon. "What's that?" She pointed with her reddish brown tail to the yarrow leaves. "And why's he pushing on his chest? Isnt that going to kill him?!"
__________________
~ There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. ~
- William Barclay -


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:56 PM
Maplefur's Avatar
Maplefur Maplefur is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,576
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 10,110


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit watched the medicine cat run back and forth, grabbing what looked like dead leaves and putting them next Frogkit. What's he doing?Is that gonna save Frogkit? But she said nothing. Everything Kestrelpaw did seemed weird to the kit, and she leaned over towards Pinestorm and Redmoon. "What's that?" She pointed with her reddish brown tail to the yarrow leaves. "And why's he pushing on his chest? Isnt that going to kill him?!"
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.
__________________
I am not super active any more, so I apologize if it takes me a while to respond!

View my characters here

"And if your wings are broken borrow mine so yours can open too." -Rachel Platten
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-19-2016, 03:02 PM
MaskedBandits's Avatar
MaskedBandits MaskedBandits is offline
YouTube Obsessed
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Neptune
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,338
Koins: 6,504


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!
__________________
~ There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. ~
- William Barclay -


Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Maplefur's Avatar
Maplefur Maplefur is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,576
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 10,110


Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!
Pinestorm felt the kit lean into him, and all was silent in the den besides Kestrelpaw shuffling around and Frogkit's weak breathing. He felt despair rolling off Mulberrykit, and despair. He looked down at her. "Hey, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault," he told her, guessing what was troubling her.
__________________
I am not super active any more, so I apologize if it takes me a while to respond!

View my characters here

"And if your wings are broken borrow mine so yours can open too." -Rachel Platten
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Rowanflower
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Buttercupbreeze
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2018