Koins: 206,292

Default WindClan Territory

Old 10-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Honorary Noodle

My Mood: Tired
Koins: 9,094

Default Re: WindClan Territory

{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:00 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 2,174

flamesong walked along with his mate, featherpool. her soft scent filled his nostrils, she looked so pretty today. after she had told willowheart of there being mates he had thought that the sisters would never be friends again. willowheart had said that hard feeling was not what she wanted, and had conceded to be friends again on the terms that, featherpool would accept willowheart's choice of mate. sunheart had treated this as a win on his side but there was a condition to his side as well, he had to agree to apologize to featherpool for berating her for her shyness as a kit. you would not know now though, that she had once been shy. flamesong thanked starclan for her everyday. remembering that there had been an unsaid reason for featherpool bring flamesong out here. " so um... flamesong.... ?" featherpool interupted his thoughts, " yes was there something you wanted to say to me?" flamesong asked. " well um.... have you ever wanted kits?" featherpool managed to say. " well um... yeah! i have wanted kits sometimes, but why are you asking this? do you want kits now or...." flamesong trailed off at the end at the possible answer to his question. " well, it's not that i'm asking if we should have kits.... it's more that we will have kits and soon too! are you happy because i am?" featherpool voiced his concern then. " kits? are you really sure? thats great! of cause i'm happy!" flamesong said, he was going to be a father! what could be better?
Old 10-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Iím special to you?!

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 29,551

Monsterpaw followed Dewpaw through the entrance to the dirtplace, following Dewpaw.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 2,547

Heatherbreeze padded through the moors, her lifting her head into the air. She soon scented a rabbit, turning, making sure her fur didn't swish, she stalked up on it, before leaping she accidentally dragged one of her paws, it took off. Slightly startled by the sudden movement, she paused half a second before darting after the rabbit, she soon caught up to it, then leapt upon him and killed it quickly.
"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
ďIn 900 years of time and space, Iíve never met anyone who wasnít importantĒ - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed
Koins: 5,834

[ QUOTE=Beau;1676]{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.[/QUOTE]

Soaringcrane couldnt hide any longer. He growled softly, bunching his muscles in his hind legs, springing up and landing right next to Crestpaw, on accident. He grunted. "Im here." He muttered, trying to not look too embaressed from his failed attempt to pounce on her. Getting up, he lashed out a sheathed paw at her chest aiming for her fluffy chest fur. He really needed to practice his pounces more.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old 10-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 2,547

Heatherbreeze padded quietly back to camp, a plump rabbit hung in her jaws, and a gleam of triumph in her eyes. Her tail flicked happily as she neared the entrance.
"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
ďIn 900 years of time and space, Iíve never met anyone who wasnít importantĒ - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Honorary Noodle

My Mood: Tired
Koins: 9,094

[ QUOTE=Ivy;3210][ QUOTE=Beau;1676]{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.[/QUOTE]

Soaringcrane couldnt hide any longer. He growled softly, bunching his muscles in his hind legs, springing up and landing right next to Crestpaw, on accident. He grunted. "Im here." He muttered, trying to not look too embaressed from his failed attempt to pounce on her. Getting up, he lashed out a sheathed paw at her chest aiming for her fluffy chest fur. He really needed to practice his pounces more.
[/QUOTE]

Crestpaw's ear flicked subconsciously as she heard a low growl. Before she could process the sound, however, a large mass slammed into the ground beside her. The apprentice jumped with a surprised mew and fluffed up her fur before realizing that she recognized the tan fur beside her. Flattening her fur, Crestpaw looked at Soaringcrane questioningly as he muttered that he was there. The she-cat was not prepared when he lashed out a paw, and the blow hit her square in the chest, knocking the wind out of her. Coughing, Crestpaw regained her composure and glared at Soaringcrane, crouching down and flicking her tail back and forth across the ground like a snake. The tortoiseshell hissed and sprang at her mentor, all four paws extended towards his face.

Character site
If you want to RP with Halfgaze, please PM or VM me

Old 10-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick
Koins: 7,404

For Lone =^^=

Copied from the old site~

Moonpaw relaxed slightly as he began to move back up to the hill, and she followed him. She tucked her paws under her body and settled down beside him, a bit closer than she had originally expected to be when she followed him back there, but none the less, it still felt slightly awkward to be so close to this tom, even though she had known him since she was three moons old and they had met outside of the nursery. After a moment, she looked up at him, still a bit worried about him.
Perhaps she was being silly though, maybe it was her that was acting weird and she just saw him as doing it too because they had been together since... Pretty much as far back as she could remember.
She studied him silently, He was taller than she was, which was currently being exaggerated as he was sitting and she was laying. She looked at his eyes for a moment, before returning her gaze out to the grass and the wind. The thoughts from when she had first come here earlier tht day returned and she verbalized them quietly to Couragepaw.
"We'll be protecting this place one day, the two of us. We'll be in the next generation of warriors." She mewed. She had had this thought continue to return to her every time she saw the beauty and vastness of the territory that was now before them. Just because she felt like it, and felt like it would emphasize what she was saying, Moonpaw nudged him gently in the shoulder with her nose.

Hi! Iím Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. Iím unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, Iím not sure if Iíll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed
Koins: 5,834

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ QUOTE=Ivy;3210][ QUOTE=Beau;1676]{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.
[/QUOTE]

Crestpaw's ear flicked subconsciously as she heard a low growl. Before she could process the sound, however, a large mass slammed into the ground beside her. The apprentice jumped with a surprised mew and fluffed up her fur before realizing that she recognized the tan fur beside her. Flattening her fur, Crestpaw looked at Soaringcrane questioningly as he muttered that he was there. The she-cat was not prepared when he lashed out a paw, and the blow hit her square in the chest, knocking the wind out of her. Coughing, Crestpaw regained her composure and glared at Soaringcrane, crouching down and flicking her tail back and forth across the ground like a snake. The tortoiseshell hissed and sprang at her mentor, all four paws extended towards his face.
[/QUOTE]

Soaringcrane was taken back by how fierce she looked. In fact so shocked that he was caught off guard and let her pounce at his face. Her paws slamed into his muzzle, making the poor tom bite his tongue and draw blood from it. That awoke him from his senses. He flailed, his paws waving wildly in the air like stalks of rye on a particularly windy day. Shes beautiful as she is dangerous He thought dreamily to himself.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya