Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:15 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:10 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:09 PM
Paying for art!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:09 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:01 PM

Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw followed his mentor he was glade he was doing a good job. That means he must be doing the right things, right? As he followed he lessened to his mentor. Then a thought came to him. "Do you think they think were the one responsible?" He asked. "I mean, sometimes cats fight over things that they think the other did, I not saying ThunderClan didn't do what we've been told, just is it a possibility that they think we're the ones trying to hurt them? or still there prey?" He added as the went farther and farther from the border. His gray fur didn't blow much in the cold wind do to him having short fur but his whiskers sure did. He was still on alert even thought they weren't on the border anymore, he wanted to be able to hear any cat that came close to them.
Hawkfeather glanced over for a moment in silence before giving a slight sign and looking at Harepaw with his tail twitching behind him. “I believe that Thunderclan should have asked for help instead of just taking from us without asking, otherwise I do feel bad that they were low on prey and needing food for their cats.” He murmured, a bit secretive of his own opinion, “I know how hard the hunting can be when Leafbare grows closer and closer, though I don’t know the full story, to be honest.” The mentor felt bad for not being able to answer all the youth’s questions about the tension between them and Thunderclan, but he just tended to not involve himself in these types of things when he could. “Windclan could’ve had some fault in it, that is a possibility, but if that is the case, then Blazingstar doesn’t know about it, because he blames Thunderclan solely for all of this.” He shook his head, “I apologize, Harepaw, can we please focus on our lesson? I feel uncomfortable talking about this because I feel like I’m not a reliable source to get the story from - try asking another warrior, a senior one or even an elder.”
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Hawkfeather glanced over for a moment in silence before giving a slight sign and looking at Harepaw with his tail twitching behind him. “I believe that Thunderclan should have asked for help instead of just taking from us without asking, otherwise I do feel bad that they were low on prey and needing food for their cats.” He murmured, a bit secretive of his own opinion, “I know how hard the hunting can be when Leafbare grows closer and closer, though I don’t know the full story, to be honest.” The mentor felt bad for not being able to answer all the youth’s questions about the tension between them and Thunderclan, but he just tended to not involve himself in these types of things when he could. “Windclan could’ve had some fault in it, that is a possibility, but if that is the case, then Blazingstar doesn’t know about it, because he blames Thunderclan solely for all of this.” He shook his head, “I apologize, Harepaw, can we please focus on our lesson? I feel uncomfortable talking about this because I feel like I’m not a reliable source to get the story from - try asking another warrior, a senior one or even an elder.”

Harepaw nodded. "Okay." He meowed not even thinking about the subject again. "So, what are we learning next?" He asked. He had a slight hop in his pace. He had already pot there discuses to the back of his head. "You can teach me to hunt or fight. But hunting more important right?" He asked.
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Scarwings
The brown and tiger striped she cat was running as well as crying her friend her father like friend died! Her heart was broken , she didn't noticed where she was as she was close to thunderclan border . Riley ears where back and she had many many tears flowing down her cheeks , her legs ran as fast as she could go her tail in the air a fluffy . Her ice blue eyes where close and she accidentally tripped on a rock and she yowled , her silver collar shined in the sun and she tried to get it off she was upset and angry
" w-why d-did sugar have t-to leave ! " she yowled and she shook her fur . The southern belle kept crying as she sat down .
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
@Scarwings
The brown and tiger striped she cat was running as well as crying her friend her father like friend died! Her heart was broken , she didn't noticed where she was as she was close to thunderclan border . Riley ears where back and she had many many tears flowing down her cheeks , her legs ran as fast as she could go her tail in the air a fluffy . Her ice blue eyes where close and she accidentally tripped on a rock and she yowled , her silver collar shined in the sun and she tried to get it off she was upset and angry
" w-why d-did sugar have t-to leave ! " she yowled and she shook her fur . The southern belle kept crying as she sat down .
Greywish was in a patrol when he heard the yowl. He hissed and ran and hid. He watched the Molly throw a fit. "Kittypets," he muttered under his breath. "Hey! What are you doing!" He called.
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Greywish was in a patrol when he heard the yowl. He hissed and ran and hid. He watched the Molly throw a fit. "Kittypets," he muttered under his breath. "Hey! What are you doing!" He called.
Riley shook her fur and glared at the wild cat she had a hiss of her own as well
" well ah just ran from mah home! Mah friend died! " she said her southern accent quiet clear and thick . and her ears where down her blue eyes now shined in the sun. She wasn't in the mood to be happy go lucky and worst of all she was called a kittypet!
" and sugar calm down I am no threat " she added as she was now calm her head was down though . Beast had died and no one could bring her the same happiness and friendship she had with him .
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Riley shook her fur and glared at the wild cat she had a hiss of her own as well
" well ah just ran from mah home! Mah friend died! " she said her southern accent quiet clear and thick . and her ears where down her blue eyes now shined in the sun. She wasn't in the mood to be happy go lucky and worst of all she was called a kittypet!
" and sugar calm down I am no threat " she added as she was now calm her head was down though . Beast had died and no one could bring her the same happiness and friendship she had with him .
Will answer when I get home
Old October 30th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Greywish cringed at her southern accent. "Then get off ThunderClan Territory!
Old October 30th, 2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:

Greywish cringed at her southern accent. "Then get off ThunderClan Territory!
Her ears perked and she had a look of shock and excitement did he just say ' thunderclan territory?' Riley had a squeak of joy as she jumped a few feet up in the air . No way she was going back home now , the southern belle had a wide smile on her face
" Thanderclan territory ?!! Oh my stars I cannot believe it ! This is indeed exciting " she meowed and started running up to the border she didn't know that they where strict but she would soon find out
" it's been a dream for mah boy to join this clan and now I can fulfill his wish . Please sugar ? " she asked as she stopped in front of greywish

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 30th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Her ears perked and she had a look of shock and excitement did he just say ' thunderclan territory?' Riley had a squeak of joy as she jumped a few feet up in the air . No way she was going back home now , the southern belle had a wide smile on her face
" Thanderclan territory ?!! Oh my stars I cannot believe it ! This is indeed exciting " she meowed and started running up to the border she didn't know that they where strict but she would soon find out
" it's been a dream for mah boy to join this clan and now I can fulfill his wish . Please sugar ? " she asked as she stopped in front of greywish
"Your boy?" He said confused. He wondered if the belle was somehow related to an elder named Snakepelt. The beloved elder disappeared some years ago.
Old October 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:

"Your boy?" He said confused. He wondered if the belle was somehow related to an elder named Snakepelt. The beloved elder disappeared some years ago.
She giggled a bit as she scratched her neck
" well ya see sugar mah boy beast had this dream to be a clan cat ever since he was a kit he was like a father and friend to me . He had white fur but you probably never even heard of him. Geez! It has been a while my brain was a little rusty sorry . But I'm fulfilling his dream in joining a clan so I chose this clan. " Riley meowed as she cleaned her fur . Her memory was a little rusty any ways dew to a whole year that passed . The Molly looked around as her nose twitched smelling the many different scents there where and it just made her excitement grow more
" this certainly looks better then the farm " Riley said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )