Last post by glitch
Today 10:52 AM

Old August 4th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
"Mm." She made a small, humming sound and nodded. Indeed it reeked of a fish, it made the ShadowClan cat cringe at the unusual smell. They were so close, finally they can all rest soon. "We need to get mainly to the medicine cat now. Hopefully we can do it, we came so far..." She walked across the unfamiliar RiverClan ground. "Their camp better be near. . ."
"Hopefully. Those Riverclanners aren't going to be happy when they have to deal with the clan especially the apprentices and us." Rainshadow huffed and chuckled, anticipating the other clan's reaction.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 4th, 2017, 03:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Giving a nod to his statement, Tawnyflight sighed. "I mean, I wouldn't mind chatting with them, but I do understand what you mean. As long as they don't try and take things over and make things be 'the ShadowClan way,' I think they're welcome to stay here until they figure things out. Sure, I'd rather them not be here, but since they don't have much of a choice, why not try and make the best of it? I certainly wouldn't mind chatting with a ShadowClanner if they approached me." She gave a laugh, "After all, we're all still cats, in the end!" The tawny warrior didn't see any harm in being friendly towards the other Clan. Sure, some RiverClanners may be angry that they're staying here, but hopefully everything could go smoothly if they all just got along; at least, for the most part. Feeling a yawn rise, Tawnyflight opened her jaws widely, eyes closing. "Excuse me," she chuckled once the drawn out yawn came to an end.
Yeah, but I would mind. Thunderstorm thought. He hated feeling so possessive towards his best friend, as though she didn't have a brain and couldn't think for herself... but then again, he couldn't help it! He couldn't help but be possessive towards her, she was - she was one of a kind. And he knew it would be easy for her to be taken from him by a fast talking, smooth, flirtatious ShadowClan warrior. He was no match for a cat like that. Thunderstorm was, well, perfectly ordinary. He might have crushed on his fair share of she cats in his lifetime, and sure, they had all liked him back, but as a young warrior? That opened up a whole new valley of opportunity. And he got the feeling that as they got older, more and more warriors would be eyeing his best friend. She was, after all, a pretty feline.

That had been something he had noticed from their first meeting and he couldn't help but continue to notice it. Now that it was known she had feelings for him as well, Thunderstorm was certain he would become paranoid when other warriors wanted to spend time with her. Other toms, anyways. "Are you tired? Do you want to take a nap?" He asked, anxiously, as though he were a Queen hovering about her kits. Sometimes he thought of Tawnyflight as a little sister, though his feelings for her were too apparent to pretend that they were something else. No, when it came to feelings... he had gained knowledge as far as what they meant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Shellfeather listened to him state his favorite color, sitting strong on her own now. Her blue eyes flocked towards the sky above as he stayed his favorite color. She had to admit that was a pretty color. "That's quite a pretty color. Any specific fish you like more than others?" Shellfeather enjoyed this. She remembered she used to play a get to know you game all the time with her friends as an apprentice. That was how she met her best friend Scorchingflame. Who wasn't here at the moment. That thought made Shellfeather flatten her ears slightly in sadness. She was still fragile and prone to break down again, but the feline had a strong heart and mind, and she k ew that in the end of all this sadness and heartbreak, she would be fine, and she would find happiness once more.

The white-furred warrior thought a moment about something she wanted to say about herself. She didn't want to say anything about her family, or where she went on her disappearance. That would only bring hurt to her heart. And things related to those hurtful thoughts would also being hurt to her heart. Shellfeather thought long and hard, trying to find something safe she could tell Jasperpelt. "I love watching the moon grow bigger and bigger each moon. It's beautiful and amazing how it does that." Shellfeather had always been fascinated with the moon, and that was something she didn't share with many cats. Something that was a safe subject for her.

As his friend let out a couple of sobs, Spicepaw's face changed from a smile to confused concern. Did I do something wrong? He thought back on his words, trying to figure out why Quillpaw was crying. But suddenly the younger apprentice was bouncing around, a bright smile on his face once more. Spicepaw stood there, dumbfounded. He had no idea what had just happened. But probably better not to ask..

But suddenly, there was a wave of water crashing over Spicepaw. The dark russet tom let out a Yelp as the water soaked him, splashing against his face, his fur, everywhere. When he opened his eyes, he opened them to see Quillpaw standing in his special pool, the once still water now rippling around his wet paws. Spicepaw wanted to yell at him, tell him off for jumping into something that was so special to Spicepaw. But as he tromped towards Quillpaw, his eyes narrowed in anger and his fur soaked, the younger tom's large innocent eyes just seemed to bore into him. I can't get mad at him... Spicepaw just couldn't. He was young, and he probably didn't know any better. But Spicepaw really did not appreciate his now wet fur. Twice today he had been soaked with the thing that made him highly nervous. Both by the same cat. Spicepaw had plenty of reasons to get mad at Quillpaw, but he chose to control his temper and try to be the best friend he could be to the young apprentice.

"So, I see you have taken a liking to getting me wet, hmmm?" Spicepaw purred, nudging Quillpaw gently with his nose. His yellow-green hues sparkler with amusement. He realized it wasn't that hard to just forgive Quillpaw. Maybe I should try forgiving more often... That was something that Spicepaw struggled with. Forgiving others.

A voice entered Wolfglare's ears, and he turned his head in surprise to see a she-cat now walking next to him. Now, that was twice in the last moon that a she-cat had just walked right up to him and started to talk. Wolfglare had learned his lesson last time, with how rude he had acted towards Chrysanthemumshade at first. She had not taken that response well. Turtletail, as the feline introduced herself, seemed a lot like the warrior's friend. So he supposed he should try to be a bit nicer when first talking to her. "Uh hi... My name's Wolfglare." He meowed, his icy hues flicking around as he tried to figure out what else to say. He didn't really know what to say about the flood. Except that it had taken him completely off guard. "Yeah, I most certainly wasn't expecting that to happen. The rain seemed to come out of nowhere." Wolfglare spoke slowly, as if he was not sure what he was supposed to say when. Which was pretty much true. He was a cat of few words, and he had just barely met Turtletail. Which didn't help anything much.
"I - I've always l - liked trout," Jasperpelt remarked, the tip of his tail twitching. He noted that she was able to sit on her own now, and was glad he had been of some help to the feline. It was nice to be needed, and feeling that way was coming less and less now that Russetstar was leader, Fallenstream was deputy... Fallenstream. A secret hung over the tom, one that Jasperpelt was aware about, but it hadn't made him like or loathe the feline any more. Whether Fallenstream was aware that Jasperpelt knew this, he didn't know, but he wasn't planning on saying anything about it. "Th - the moon is pretty," He mewed with a small smile. Somehow, what she had said seemed to fit her.

"I - I like w -watching the stars, and... and the sky, they're both so beautiful..." His voice trailed off as though he felt he was saying something out of hand. Glancing over at Shellfeather, he could see that he had clearly taken her mind off of whatever it was she had been crying about. Good! Good. Jasperpelt thought for a moment, wondering what else there was to say... when nothing came to mind, and when it seemed like his physical comfort was no longer going to be helpful to Shellfeather, the thought that he should go and find Lotusheart came to mind.

"W - well, if you're o - okay, I suppose I should b - be going... that is, un - unless you wanted me to stay," He mewed, adding the last part on rather hastily as he realized he didn't really have the right to base anything off of first impressions. Why, cats thought he was a frightening warrior all the time off of first impressions! But he wasn't. Jasperpelt had never killed a cat in his life... heck, he couldn't even remember a time when he had severely injured one! So those who judged him off of first appearances missed out on getting to know him - which, for him, was a serious mistake. Missing out on getting to know someone, that was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 4th, 2017 at 03:06 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:34 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
A voice entered Wolfglare's ears, and he turned his head in surprise to see a she-cat now walking next to him. Now, that was twice in the last moon that a she-cat had just walked right up to him and started to talk. Wolfglare had learned his lesson last time, with how rude he had acted towards Chrysanthemumshade at first. She had not taken that response well. Turtletail, as the feline introduced herself, seemed a lot like the warrior's friend. So he supposed he should try to be a bit nicer when first talking to her. "Uh hi... My name's Wolfglare." He meowed, his icy hues flicking around as he tried to figure out what else to say. He didn't really know what to say about the flood. Except that it had taken him completely off guard. "Yeah, I most certainly wasn't expecting that to happen. The rain seemed to come out of nowhere." Wolfglare spoke slowly, as if he was not sure what he was supposed to say when. Which was pretty much true. He was a cat of few words, and he had just barely met Turtletail. Which didn't help anything much.
Taking notice of the warrior's slow speaking and seeming awkwardness, Turtletail calmed herself a bit more in an attempt to come off less strong than she first had. She knew her bubbly energy could sometimes put others off, but she always forgot to try and give a calm approach to new cats she just met. "Nice to meet you, Wolfglare!" Her eyes flickered to the ground, watching one of her cold, mud-cakes paws lift off the ground for a step. "Man, this is all a load of scat. I kind of wish we didn't have to stay with RiverClan. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I just wish the flood wasn't in the whole territory. We could make a makeshift camp or something." She shook her head. "But, oh well! We can't, that's that, and Russetstar is very kind to let us stay there! I mean, he could've easily said no." She wasn't usually the one to see the darker side of things, so she tried to switch her attitude and look on the bright side.
It definitely wasn't unusual for Turtletail to simply approach an unknown cat and attempt to befriend them. She'd done it multiple times; sometimes she was successful in becoming their friend, and sometimes she wasn't. But thanks to the countless attempts to become cats' friends, she had gained many friends from those encounters. She wasn't sure if Wolfglare would become a friend or just an acquaintance, but she had her hopes high. Since most of her current friends were helping with their families, which Turtletail didn't have, that left her alone. Until, of course, she found someone to chat with as they trudged through RiverClan territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Yeah, but I would mind. Thunderstorm thought. He hated feeling so possessive towards his best friend, as though she didn't have a brain and couldn't think for herself... but then again, he couldn't help it! He couldn't help but be possessive towards her, she was - she was one of a kind. And he knew it would be easy for her to be taken from him by a fast talking, smooth, flirtatious ShadowClan warrior. He was no match for a cat like that. Thunderstorm was, well, perfectly ordinary. He might have crushed on his fair share of she cats in his lifetime, and sure, they had all liked him back, but as a young warrior? That opened up a whole new valley of opportunity. And he got the feeling that as they got older, more and more warriors would be eyeing his best friend. She was, after all, a pretty feline.

That had been something he had noticed from their first meeting and he couldn't help but continue to notice it. Now that it was known she had feelings for him as well, Thunderstorm was certain he would become paranoid when other warriors wanted to spend time with her. Other toms, anyways. "Are you tired? Do you want to take a nap?" He asked, anxiously, as though he were a Queen hovering about her kits. Sometimes he thought of Tawnyflight as a little sister, though his feelings for her were too apparent to pretend that they were something else. No, when it came to feelings... he had gained knowledge as far as what they meant.
Unable to help smiling at the tom's concern, Tawnyflight gave the warrior a somewhat playful nudge. "Awh," she chuckled, "Look at you, Thunderstorm, worrying over me." That was one of the many reasons she loved the tom the way she did. He was always making sure she was comfortable and such, and Tawnyflight appreciated more than she probably showed. She did, however, stand up and stretched out, each paw extending, her front left paw stretching out simultaneously with her back right paw and vise versa. Once she finished loosening her muscles, she turned back to her best friend. "Actually," she mewed, "Maybe I could go for one. But," she took a short pause, "Are you tired? We could both nap, if you are, but if you're not I might just wait until tonight to go to bed."
She realized they hadn't napped together in a long time, and felt nostalgia wash over her. Even back when they were small, innocent apprentices who hadn't even been best friends for too long, they'd nap together in the same nest. Her apprenticehood had been fun and was full of good times, and that was all thanks to the tom next to her. She was certain it would've bee chock full of lonely, bad times without him. Tawnyflight knew he'd had crushes on she-cats in the past; heck, she definitely remembered Tigerpaw. And Tawnyflight often wondered why he picked her. Out of all of the kind, friendly apprentices back then, he chose her. Even when she gave him a hard time, he never gave up on her. There were plenty of potential best friends back then, and she just had to be the luckiest of them all, even though she was rude, closed off, and even a bully. The handsome tom beside her had made one simple decision thst changed Tawnyflight's life: to be her friend.
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
A breeze watched as her friend slipped gracefully into the water. She unlike her friend, did not share the love for fishing in the water, now her mentor, Waterstreak had always fished like that, apbut she had never been fond of it. And she she stepped towards the shallows, where some minnows swam and occasionally a bigger fish wandered. She crouched low, her paw raised lightly above the ground ready to flash out. Once she did, the fish scattered and not many were left there for her. So she got the idea to do some fun. She took her paw, and splashed it in the water, making sure the drops went flying in Slateskys direction while a snicker escaped her maw.
Paddling deeper, Slatesky found herself within the school of fish. The scaled creatures didn't seem to recognize the out-of-place cat as a predator, and didn't seem wary of her in the least bit. Due to this, Slatesky had no trouble locating a large trout, and she clamped her jaws around the silver fish easily, holding it in place but careful to not break the skin, as doing so would release the blood and alert the other fish. None of the other fish seemed distressed as Slatesky swam back to the surface. She gulped in air as her head broke the surface, and as she climbed out of the river to kill the trout, small droplets of water splashed down on her. Slatesky narrowed her eyes and snapped the trout's spine before dropping it in the shade and returning to the river, using her tail to flick drops of water in an arc over her head at Sunsplash.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:09 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Blue Wishes

He could hear his heart drumming in his ears, he could feel the pulse of the beating rhythm down to his tail tip. He had heard the news from Russetstar, their territory falling apart around them, he felt so much pity towards the other clan, how many lives they had lost. The black tom sprinted as fast as he could in the direction of the Shadowclan Riverclan border, the rain pelted against his face, he had to get there as fast as possible, he had to help somehow. As soon as he both there he slid to a stop, the mud sloshed beneath his paws, he would never be able to forget what he saw. Most of the Warriors looked as if they had lost their souls, their eyes were...cold, lifeless. He shuddered and turned his attention to the territory, which was practically just mud and falling trees. The deputy continued to catch his breath for a few moments before he padded forward and looked for...someone, anyone who would hold some sort of ranking with the clan, their leader was speaking with his own which meant that the deputy had to be there, somewhere, buried within the horde of Shadowclan cats. His blue orbs searched for anyone, the deputy was preferred, but he would go with a senior warrior or the medicine cat as well. Fallenstream started guiding cats in the direction of Riverclan, speaking loudly against the storm overhead. He had no idea of knowing who it was, the ebony colored tom hadn't met the new deputy at the gathering, or rather, the other way around, since he was the new deputy. After a few moments of thinking about how to reach someone with some leadership experience and how to quickly deal with these wounded and tired cats he came to one conclusion "WHERE IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN IS YOUR DEPUTY?!" He shouted, granted it wasn't the best conclusion maybe it would get him something, and for the moment that's all he needed.
Goldeneye was still panicked. They were in Riverclan territory now, and that was a relief, but, still, he had no idea how many cats had died or gotten stuck or anything like that. Part of him wanted to look, but everything else in his body was screaming at him to go towards Riverclan camp like anyone else. That part ended up winning over, and he found himself following the stream of cats. He had no idea where Halestar was, and that panicked him. What if Halestar had gotten into an argument with Russetstar and something bad had happened? Would Shadowclan still be accepted to take refuge then? He didn't know. Maybe he was over analyzing everything, but he didn't think so. Anxiety was a beautiful thing, hitting the deputy at the worst times. His golden and green eyes were wide, and his fur was plastered to him. He did not enjoy this feeling, shivering, trying to shake the rain off only to bombarded with more. He had tried this sevral times by now, and each and every time, the same thing had happened. He pushed to the side of the cats a bit, now watching them to make sure no one needed help, and he noticed one cat that seemed to almost be swimming against the current of cats. He was now watching that cat, fearing for their safety, since they were going against a flood of cats. Maybe they were going after a loved one, a kit, a cat that was hurt, the deputy didn't know, but he was watching that cat closely. It wasn't a cat he recognized however, and it was hard to locate a scent, with the fishy smell of Riverclan and the Shadowclan one that smelled simply like air to him, he couldn't identify a single scent. Suddenly, he heard that cat cry out, well, it was more like a yell. A yell for a deputy. That must've been for him, though it was hard to tell over all the cats. "I'm over here!" He yelled in response, now starting to make his way over to the other cat, not knowing who would be waiting for him at the end.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was still panicked. They were in Riverclan territory now, and that was a relief, but, still, he had no idea how many cats had died or gotten stuck or anything like that. Part of him wanted to look, but everything else in his body was screaming at him to go towards Riverclan camp like anyone else. That part ended up winning over, and he found himself following the stream of cats. He had no idea where Halestar was, and that panicked him. What if Halestar had gotten into an argument with Russetstar and something bad had happened? Would Shadowclan still be accepted to take refuge then? He didn't know. Maybe he was over analyzing everything, but he didn't think so. Anxiety was a beautiful thing, hitting the deputy at the worst times. His golden and green eyes were wide, and his fur was plastered to him. He did not enjoy this feeling, shivering, trying to shake the rain off only to bombarded with more. He had tried this sevral times by now, and each and every time, the same thing had happened. He pushed to the side of the cats a bit, now watching them to make sure no one needed help, and he noticed one cat that seemed to almost be swimming against the current of cats. He was now watching that cat, fearing for their safety, since they were going against a flood of cats. Maybe they were going after a loved one, a kit, a cat that was hurt, the deputy didn't know, but he was watching that cat closely. It wasn't a cat he recognized however, and it was hard to locate a scent, with the fishy smell of Riverclan and the Shadowclan one that smelled simply like air to him, he couldn't identify a single scent. Suddenly, he heard that cat cry out, well, it was more like a yell. A yell for a deputy. That must've been for him, though it was hard to tell over all the cats. "I'm over here!" He yelled in response, now starting to make his way over to the other cat, not knowing who would be waiting for him at the end.
At the shouted response to his question the ebony tom turned his head in the direction of the shout, his ears perked and his gaze strong. After a few seconds of trying to pinpoint the tom who answered back he finally spotted a tabby making his way towards him, a frantic look on his face. He too made his way towards the deputy and stopped a few mouselengths away, breathing heavily. After a few seconds of catching his breath the deputy gave the other a nod "Nice to officially meet you, I'm Fallenstream, deputy of Riverclan." he said, ha tail flicking behind him. "Russetstar sent me to show you and your clan the safest and quickest way into the camp, we've been experiencing our own difficulties with the territories during the downpour." he explained. He didn't want to sound as if he was in charge, that wouldn't help, but at the same time he had to make a point that he was to be acknowledged in some way. He moved his head towards the direction of camp and started making his way there, following the horde of cats. The ebony tom kept a swift pace and only looked back at the other deputy every once in a while, not really wishing to conversate with the other too much. Although he must be a unique individual Fallenstream was still weary about those of a higher status than a warrior despite he himself being one, which he wasn't pleased with. His usually fluffy fur was plastered against his muscular build, showing just how "fat" the tom was, to say in Fireflare words. After a few seconds of scilence aside from the yowling of cats, the stomping of paws, the crashing of the trees in Shadowclan and the river further ahead, as well as the heavy downpour, the inky tom decided to speak up "I'm...I'm sorry you had to experience such a horrible.....horrible whatever this is." he said, his lapis orbs flickered with sorrow as he spoke aloud. He would never dream of being able to keep his head on right during a time like this, and yet here was Goldeneye trying his headrest to keep his clan together, it made the Riverclan tom respect the other. " Did your medicine cat see this coming in an omen?" he asked, completely turning his head so he could see the other.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:32 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
At the shouted response to his question the ebony tom turned his head in the direction of the shout, his ears perked and his gaze strong. After a few seconds of trying to pinpoint the tom who answered back he finally spotted a tabby making his way towards him, a frantic look on his face. He too made his way towards the deputy and stopped a few mouselengths away, breathing heavily. After a few seconds of catching his breath the deputy gave the other a nod "Nice to officially meet you, I'm Fallenstream, deputy of Riverclan." he said, ha tail flicking behind him. "Russetstar sent me to show you and your clan the safest and quickest way into the camp, we've been experiencing our own difficulties with the territories during the downpour." he explained. He didn't want to sound as if he was in charge, that wouldn't help, but at the same time he had to make a point that he was to be acknowledged in some way. He moved his head towards the direction of camp and started making his way there, following the horde of cats. The ebony tom kept a swift pace and only looked back at the other deputy every once in a while, not really wishing to conversate with the other too much. Although he must be a unique individual Fallenstream was still weary about those of a higher status than a warrior despite he himself being one, which he wasn't pleased with. His usually fluffy fur was plastered against his muscular build, showing just how "fat" the tom was, to say in Fireflare words. After a few seconds of scilence aside from the yowling of cats, the stomping of paws, the crashing of the trees in Shadowclan and the river further ahead, as well as the heavy downpour, the inky tom decided to speak up "I'm...I'm sorry you had to experience such a horrible.....horrible whatever this is." he said, his lapis orbs flickered with sorrow as he spoke aloud. He would never dream of being able to keep his head on right during a time like this, and yet here was Goldeneye trying his headrest to keep his clan together, it made the Riverclan tom respect the other. " Did your medicine cat see this coming in an omen?" he asked, completely turning his head so he could see the other.
Goldeneye blinked as the cat who had called out his name turned out to be the Riverclan deputy. That surprised him slightly. What would the Riverclan deputy be doing out in a crowd of Shadowclan cats? That was a question for another time, or maybe he would find out in a few moments, he would have to see. The deputy had to calm himself down as the other one caught his breath. "Nice to meet you as well," the deputy said calmly, "I'm Goldeneye, " the tom added, even though Fallenstream probably knew that already. You could never be too careful he supposed. Hearing that Russetstar sent Fallen, Goldeneye blinked once, though he nodded, "Thank you," he smiled. It was good to know that not all Riverclan cats were as horrible as he had been told as a kit. Then again, most of the stories from when he was a kit were exaggerated nursery tales. "You lead the way," the tom murmured, smiling. He followed Fallenstream nervously, not wanting to go ahead, it was nice to just be lead for a moment, and not be a leader. Well, he wasn't leader yet, and he was ever so happy for that fact. However, he did organize the patrols, and that was quite a bit to do, even if it didn't seem like that. Or maybe he was just weak, he had no idea. "It is a horrible flood," Goldeneye murmured, "Do you experience things like this often in Riverclan?" He asked awkwardly, this was a clan centered around water after all. The word "River" was in the name for Starclan's sake! Hearing Fallenstream ask if Daypaw had a vision, the tom shook his head, "No, they didn't," he said, blinking. Did they have one, and they just hid it? Golden had no idea. He really hoped that the enby hadn't hid it however. If they had, there would have to be some consequence. He stopped himself dead in his tracks, now was not the time to worry about that, looking at Fallenstream now, wanting to see what he did.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:53 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
[CENTER]

Swanpearl heaved herself forward. Oh, she was so exhausted. Just wanting to sleep in a nearby nest. But the fact that Halestar had chosen Riverclan as a place for them to settle? It botheered her. She didn't want to be around fishy cats. They were disgusting! Yet, her fur was still wet, clinging to her body. She stopped for a moment, shaking her fur, not caring if anything splashed on anyone nearby. She didn't ask to be here, and she rather wished she had drowned while the flood over took them. Then she was ready to continue on. She didn't know where she was going, but she wanted to stay away from every Riverclan cat. She hoped they wouldn't be here long. As she stepped forward, her paws stayed planted to the ground. She almost let out a desperate wail upon seeing another cat--almost run into her. Literally. Instead, he fell and was facing her paws. Swanpearl snickered. Until her expression came into a grim one where her lip curled into almost a snarl. Slightly, she tilted her head down to meet his gaze, a small smile forming on her face at the acknowledgement of him. “Hi,” she purred.

Brownbabble's eyes widened as the she-cat in front of him spoke. He sniffed the air, a strong Shadowclan scent hitting his nose. Shadowclan..? Hadn't Russetstar said something about Shadowclan's land flooding? Even if he had, the Maine Coon would still welcome these cats. He looked the feline in front of him up and down, taking in her soaked pelt. "You must be cold!" He exclaimed, getting to his paws and pressing a little closer to her to help her warm up. His eyes were round with concern as he looked at the feline. "How did you withstand that flood? It must've been hard!" Brownbabble was genuinely worried and curious at the same time. But this she-cat was the first Shadowclan she-cat he had talked to on Riverclan land, and some instantly became attached to her. He would make sure she got care and help. Because Brownbabble just wanted to help someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

[ Nightvenom X Morningfrost ]

During the rest of their trip--their frightful trip, Nightvenom was exhausted. He was still fuming at Morningfrost. Why did she have to take the lead in everything? Nightvenom felt that it was the male’s job to do such a thing, but he was too exhausted to fight back. So, he followed her anyway. As they approached Riverclan, his fur was already dripping wet. Weighing heavily, and dragging him along. As his paws settled on dry land, the large tom dropped to the ground with a heavy thud. Breathing...breathing...breathing...that's what he needed to do. Sleep...he wanted sleep. He tried to lift his head, throwing his Amber gaze towards the she cat. A heavy smirk played on his maw as he looked her up and down as if checking her out. “We made it,” he purred, sighing loudly. “You wanna help me dry up?” Obviously, his voice was very flirty. He wouldn't mind helping her dry up, but he also knew that Morningforst would tell him off. And, he would simply laugh.

Morningfrost's fur was soaked, and her paws were heavy, but she stood with her head tall. As Nightvenom spoke, she narrowed her eyes. "Both of us are wet. We won't help reach other dry at all mouse-brain." She growled, lashing her tail. Morningfrost seriously regretted seeking the large tom out. He was being nothing but a nuisance! And Morningfrost hated cats who were nuisances. She just wanted to get to the camp, find her family, and get some rest. She normally would continue working, but the cream-furred feline was so tired, and she was super cold. If Nightvenom's fur was dry, she might have considered snuggling up to him. But they were both soaked. "Let's just get to camp. Hopefully we will dry on the way." She sighed, continuing to walk with her head down. Morningfrost felt defeated, she was weak. And get mind wasn't as sharp as usual. She just wanted to sleep.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Taking notice of the warrior's slow speaking and seeming awkwardness, Turtletail calmed herself a bit more in an attempt to come off less strong than she first had. She knew her bubbly energy could sometimes put others off, but she always forgot to try and give a calm approach to new cats she just met. "Nice to meet you, Wolfglare!" Her eyes flickered to the ground, watching one of her cold, mud-cakes paws lift off the ground for a step. "Man, this is all a load of scat. I kind of wish we didn't have to stay with RiverClan. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I just wish the flood wasn't in the whole territory. We could make a makeshift camp or something." She shook her head. "But, oh well! We can't, that's that, and Russetstar is very kind to let us stay there! I mean, he could've easily said no." She wasn't usually the one to see the darker side of things, so she tried to switch her attitude and look on the bright side.
It definitely wasn't unusual for Turtletail to simply approach an unknown cat and attempt to befriend them. She'd done it multiple times; sometimes she was successful in becoming their friend, and sometimes she wasn't. But thanks to the countless attempts to become cats' friends, she had gained many friends from those encounters. She wasn't sure if Wolfglare would become a friend or just an acquaintance, but she had her hopes high. Since most of her current friends were helping with their families, which Turtletail didn't have, that left her alone. Until, of course, she found someone to chat with as they trudged through RiverClan territory.

Unable to help smiling at the tom's concern, Tawnyflight gave the warrior a somewhat playful nudge. "Awh," she chuckled, "Look at you, Thunderstorm, worrying over me." That was one of the many reasons she loved the tom the way she did. He was always making sure she was comfortable and such, and Tawnyflight appreciated more than she probably showed. She did, however, stand up and stretched out, each paw extending, her front left paw stretching out simultaneously with her back right paw and vise versa. Once she finished loosening her muscles, she turned back to her best friend. "Actually," she mewed, "Maybe I could go for one. But," she took a short pause, "Are you tired? We could both nap, if you are, but if you're not I might just wait until tonight to go to bed."
She realized they hadn't napped together in a long time, and felt nostalgia wash over her. Even back when they were small, innocent apprentices who hadn't even been best friends for too long, they'd nap together in the same nest. Her apprenticehood had been fun and was full of good times, and that was all thanks to the tom next to her. She was certain it would've bee chock full of lonely, bad times without him. Tawnyflight knew he'd had crushes on she-cats in the past; heck, she definitely remembered Tigerpaw. And Tawnyflight often wondered why he picked her. Out of all of the kind, friendly apprentices back then, he chose her. Even when she gave him a hard time, he never gave up on her. There were plenty of potential best friends back then, and she just had to be the luckiest of them all, even though she was rude, closed off, and even a bully. The handsome tom beside her had made one simple decision thst changed Tawnyflight's life: to be her friend.
"That's me, just your average best friend." The tom purred. He wasn't quite sure what to call himself... so best friend would do. Her love? That didn't sound right. Her mate? That wasn't true, not yet. And he wouldn't want to bring an awkward thing like that up right now. So best friend was going to have to do, even though Tawnyflight was already aware that he had much more then friendly feelings for her. Thunderstorm pondered her question for a moment. Was he tired? He didn't really feel tired, nor did he feel the annoyance at everything creeping up in his mind when he was tired without knowing it.

"I... don't think I am, but I don't think a nap would do me any harm." Part of him more or less wanted to curl up with Tawnyflight here in the territory and forget all the troubles of the real world. It would be nice to forget. If only Thunderstorm could... but he was almost confident that he couldn't forget the matters that pressed at his mind. "If - if you wanted to sleep, I... I wouldn't mind." Thunderstorm would be able to think while she was asleep. About the future, about what might come, or he could curl up with her. Around her. Protecting her from the ShadowClanners that, in this fantasy of his mind, were coming to hurt her.

They were coming to take her away from him. But Thunderstorm would never let Tawnyflight be taken from him, because she meant too much. She always had meant too much, and he couldn't let anyone take her away from him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:02 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"That's me, just your average best friend." The tom purred. He wasn't quite sure what to call himself... so best friend would do. Her love? That didn't sound right. Her mate? That wasn't true, not yet. And he wouldn't want to bring an awkward thing like that up right now. So best friend was going to have to do, even though Tawnyflight was already aware that he had much more then friendly feelings for her. Thunderstorm pondered her question for a moment. Was he tired? He didn't really feel tired, nor did he feel the annoyance at everything creeping up in his mind when he was tired without knowing it.

"I... don't think I am, but I don't think a nap would do me any harm." Part of him more or less wanted to curl up with Tawnyflight here in the territory and forget all the troubles of the real world. It would be nice to forget. If only Thunderstorm could... but he was almost confident that he couldn't forget the matters that pressed at his mind. "If - if you wanted to sleep, I... I wouldn't mind." Thunderstorm would be able to think while she was asleep. About the future, about what might come, or he could curl up with her. Around her. Protecting her from the ShadowClanners that, in this fantasy of his mind, were coming to hurt her.

They were coming to take her away from him. But Thunderstorm would never let Tawnyflight be taken from him, because she meant too much. She always had meant too much, and he couldn't let anyone take her away from him.
Once he mentioned he wasn't tired, Tawnyflight felt like she wanted to just stay up and keep talking. To him. The thing she loved to do most. One might say, 'there has to be something you like more than talking to someone,' but no. This was it, her favorite thing to do. But it didn't even have to be talking. Just hanging out with Thunderstorm in general sounded like the perfect time to Tawnyflight, and she suspected it would be forever. She loved the sound of his voice. She loved the feeling of warmth that spread over her whenever their tails entwined or pelts pressed together. She loved him inside and out. She just wanted to yowl out that she wanted to be his mate right then and there.

But she couldn't.

She knew neither of them were ready. They'd only just become warriors, and even if it wasn't against the code, it still made sense to wait. If they were to become mates so early on, there was a chance they'd realize it'd been a mistake, or they'd realize they weren't meant to be. Tawnyflight had quite a strong hunch that she amd Thunderstorm were, in fact, meant to be though. She had a feeling that their spark, no matter how old it got, would never go out. They'd have their ups and their downs, but it wouldn't put the spark out, it wouldn't be nearly enough to do that. The tawny warrior definitely had plans to be with this tom when the time came, and she could only hope he'd feel the same.

When the tom's next words snapped Tawnyflight back into reality, her smile returned and she nodded. She'd definitely curl up right where she was, but with the weather recently, she felt like that might not be the best idea with the chance of even more rain. She could only hope it wouldn't rain again; that could set back ShadowClan's stay even more. She hoped that the ShadowClan cats weren't staying in RiverClan's dens, because she could only imagine how crowded it would be. She was hoping there's be makeshift dens for them instead, though if it did come down to den-sharing, Tawnyflight wasn't opposed to sharing with a certain tom to make room for others. Not that den-sharing would make a difference in that decision, though.

"Well," she mewed, "Ready to head back, then? We could go hunting or something afterwards, maybe."