Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Omari
Today 01:41 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:36 PM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:30 PM

Old December 19th, 2017, 11:54 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Zavier froze for a second a the news. "W-What..?" He asked, surprised, before he realised and quickly pressed his nose into her fur, smiling. "T-That's not bad, those are wonderful news!" He exclaimed.
"Y-you think so? Even after everything that has happened?" She asked nuzzling into his neck.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 20th, 2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"Y-you think so? Even after everything that has happened?" She asked nuzzling into his neck.
"Of course it is!" Zavier said and pinned her down, making sure he didn't hurt her, his nose buried in her neck as he kept nuzzling her. "I love you so much..." He whispered and pressed their noses together.
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:18 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
"Of course it is!" Zavier said and pinned her down, making sure he didn't hurt her, his nose buried in her neck as he kept nuzzling her. "I love you so much..." He whispered and pressed their noses together.

Moonlight was pinned down by Zavier. She blushed and giggled touching her nose to his. "I love you too so much.." she whispered. "Nothing can express how much i love you"
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 20th, 2017, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Moonlight was pinned down by Zavier. She blushed and giggled touching her nose to his. "I love you too so much.." she whispered. "Nothing can express how much i love you"
The shiny Silvally kept his nose pressed against hers. "The same goes for me, I simply cannot out words into how much I love you." Zavier said and chuckled as he heard her giggle, it was so cute whenever she did.
Old December 20th, 2017, 02:09 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
The shiny Silvally kept his nose pressed against hers. "The same goes for me, I simply cannot out words into how much I love you." Zavier said and chuckled as he heard her giggle, it was so cute whenever she did.
Her blush deepened and she put her paw on his cheek "Our monling is proof of our love" she said smiling at him.

Old December 20th, 2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Her blush deepened and she put her paw on his cheek "Our monling is proof of our love" she said smiling at him.
Zavier gazed at her and nodded afterwards. "You are right indeed, and I sure hope that when they'll learn about it, they'll agree with it.... I feel like some might go against us for having a family." He said

Last edited by Gone; December 20th, 2017 at 06:48 AM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 09:14 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"I actually... ask for rocks. I collect them! All type of rare ones. Luckily Trade doesn't do ripoffs... unless you are a newcomer." Glacier said, a bit awkwardly but chuckling." A Ratatta, eh? I'll ask him if he is. " She shrugged a little, "I suppose you get used to it. I mean... being born with them or evolved into them it just feels natural. Then again I had these since I was born! Who knows what happens when someone gets wings from evolving. Hmm? No, it's fine. They are better now, just sore." She said, in as to show it was true she flapped her wings a little. Glacier chuckled, "Leafeons can be tough! Aye, who knows... Trade could be a Leafeon." She let out a fake gasp at the thought. She smiled at her, "What kind of pokemon doesn't tell what you like and who you are. Since you are what you make you. I made myself to be a... well... me. " Glacier said. Turning her head at the sounding of a twig snapping but it was nothing, well she guessed it was nothing.
Caspia Glanced in the direction of the sound, her ears twitching a bit, frozen still for a few, seconds, before turning back to her. "I...Never-mind...I Should probably get going...I don't want to be the reason your late to make any Trades with the Mysterious Trade..." She said with a Sigh. She would have asked to travel with her, although she was afraid....Afraid of climbing on her back, and flying with her. She let out a sigh, looking up at her. "And thanks again for the candy, It was really good." She said, smiling slightly. She slowly started to walk off...
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:18 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier gazed at her and nodded afterwards. "You are right indeed, and I sure hope that when they'll learn about it, they'll agree with it.... I feel like some might go against us for having a family." He said
"Those who go against us will have to deal with it. Its not going anywhere and neither are we" she said her eyes filled with love. "Besides..who wouldnt want a cute monling running around and being all adorable" Moonlight added a little more playfully. She got serious once more "They can't stop us from having a family"

Last edited by Tazzy; December 20th, 2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
"Those who go against us will have to deal with it. Its not going anywhere and neither are we" she said her eyes filled with love. "Besides..who wouldnt want a cute monling running around and being all adorable" Moonlight added a little more playfully. She got serious once more "They can't stop us from having a family"
The shiny Silvally nodded at what she said, she was right after all, they would have to deal with it because there was no going back now. "True, having a monling running around would be pretty cute." Zavier said, winking at her. "They cannot." He agreed.
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:55 PM
CEO of cat angst

Bump Policy: 3 days (72 hours)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
"We can help you find your friend...I'm sure" Icicle replied
Skye smiled. "T-thank you... S-she's a shiny Liepard. It shouldn't be too hard to find her... Last I knew she was near a lake like this..." She thought a bit, her ears twitching.

I use mostly the same characters on WCUE and WCO
[Character bios can be found on this Google Doc I made]

Open for Co-Op on Genshin/Honkai Impact or Tower of Fantasy (Or I can support on Star Rail)
PM me for my user (TOF) or UID (GI/HI3/Star Rail)
Please leave a PM or a profile message if you've sent me a request! Might not accept otherwise