Today 05:12 PM

Old June 26th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@RedHead

Specklecloud padded distractedly through the forest, focusing more on the shadows casted on the ground than where she was going. Her eyes were glazed and distant, as they often were, showing that her mind was not in the forest currently. The molly's fluffy tail waved slowly back and forth as she walked at a slow stroll, her thoughts being brought back to her by a sudden bird call.

Remembering that she was supposed to be out hunting, her pelt heated up in embarrassment. Her thoughts had drifted away from her once again when she had meant to focus on bringing food back for the clan. The ginger cat paused her walk to scent the air, the distant smell of mouse hitting her senses. Her ears perked up and swiveled as she tried to pinpoint the tiny mammal's location and she crouched when she heard the rustling of leaves, turning to face the creature.

It was then that she realized her wandering had brought her to the border of Thunderclan, and she hesitated when she realized that her prey was just a tail length out of her clan's territory. She kept herself from hissing in frustration, before considering catching it anyways. At this particular border, it wasn't another clan's territory on the other side. However, she wasn't sure if this land belonged to a loner or rogue who would be unhappy with her hunting on it, and she was only supposed to hunt within Thunderclan borders. Specklecloud relaxed her crouch and sat with a sigh, staring at the tiny creature that would get to live. A huff of frustration escaped her as her eyes narrowed. "Stupid thing doesn't even realize I'm here, but I can't catch it," she murmured angrily to herself.
Small bump ^.^ @RedHead

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw headed into the territory, glancing back to look for Firepaw. Despite just having come from here, she was going back again. She would do practically anything for the tom. No, no, no need to get all sappy - she was sure that her brother could take care of himself. They both could. Her Mom was the one who needed more help then anything else. Crystaldrop was fading, she could tell, and Kestrelpaw could only hope that her Mother would hold on for them all. Everyone needed her. "So, Fire - where do you want to go first?" Kestrelpaw asked, suddenly feeling another jolt of excitement. This tended to happen anytime she was out in the territory. It was a beautiful, unique, special place to her and she loved it. She would always love it. Kestrelpaw's tail began to twitch a little, something that only observant cats or ones who had known her for a long time could have known meant she was excited.

It was hard to know when Kestrelpaw was excited, to be honest. The apprentice masked her excitement very well, honestly, and it was hard to tell when she was feeling any emotion other then her normal calmness. Her calm eyes flashed with excitement as she glanced around at her surroundings. The apprentice wondered what it would be like if she had been born in a different Clan.

If she could have chosen another Clan to have been born in, she would have picked any Clan but WindClan - to be honest. They were weak. They were annoying. And they had killed a ThunderClan warrior, which showed her that perhaps she was wrong about them being weak. Kestrelpaw hated to be wrong. Like, really hated it. Unknown to her, her tail had stopped it's excited twitch and her hues had narrowed. That was too bad, since it was an obvious sign of her anger. And she really didn't want to show Firepaw that she was upset on their special outing. It was some brother/sister bonding time for just the two of them! A special occasion that she would remember. Even though she saw Firepaw all the time. The feline always remembered her encounters with her mentor, brothers and Mother. Those was pretty much the only conversations she remembered... because they were special to her.
@Aztec Ruins
Firepaw felt a rush of excitement run through his orange and white fur. It made him all happy and giggly as he bounced about behind his sister. He payed no attention to her change in body posture- as he was busy chasing leaves and butterflies around, pawing the grass, lifting up moss and rolling it into a ball. "I dunno, maybe we can go to the big oak tree." he called, rolling the ball. A flash of mischievousness crossed his face and he gave the ball a hard flick, and watched it soar up and over, and he gasped as it moved and from it's intended course and landed on Kestrelpaw. He gave an 'eep' before darting behind a tree, giggling and snickering as softly and quietly as he could. He peeked out, ears down as he hoped she wasn't mad. But knowing her- she probably was. Sometimes it was easy to get Kestrelpaw mad. Other times she was more patient than a fox. He giggled and ducked behind the tree, and he scampered over from tree to tree, trying to get the element of surprise so he could tackler her and take her down.
Old June 26th, 2017, 02:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

Firepaw felt a rush of excitement run through his orange and white fur. It made him all happy and giggly as he bounced about behind his sister. He payed no attention to her change in body posture- as he was busy chasing leaves and butterflies around, pawing the grass, lifting up moss and rolling it into a ball. "I dunno, maybe we can go to the big oak tree." he called, rolling the ball. A flash of mischievousness crossed his face and he gave the ball a hard flick, and watched it soar up and over, and he gasped as it moved and from it's intended course and landed on Kestrelpaw. He gave an 'eep' before darting behind a tree, giggling and snickering as softly and quietly as he could. He peeked out, ears down as he hoped she wasn't mad. But knowing her- she probably was. Sometimes it was easy to get Kestrelpaw mad. Other times she was more patient than a fox. He giggled and ducked behind the tree, and he scampered over from tree to tree, trying to get the element of surprise so he could tackler her and take her down.

Oh Firepaw. The sandy feline thought with an affectionate chuckle as she watched her brother running around. The big oak tree might be a nice place to go, but she wasn't quite sure whether she was in the mood for it or not. Still, if that was his suggestion, perhaps she was fine with it after all. "To the big oak tree then, Firepaw?" Kestrelpaw mewed, her ears pricking upwards and her expression changing to a more playful one as she batted a paw at the tom every time he came close to her. But soon he disappeared, scampering among the trees for whatever reason - and the feline sighed. She wasn't much of one to 'play.' Truth be told, she much preferred to train then play, which wasn't a super rare occurance in apprentices, but it was pretty rare. Kestrelpaw was somewhat surprised by it herself, considering the rest of her family was pretty playful. Maybe she was more like her Dad - whom she didn't really remember. Or perhaps she was like Crystaldrop. "You're never going to catch me!" Kestrelpaw called to her brother, even though she couldn't see him - she could feel him waiting for his moment.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 26th, 2017, 04:08 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Echopaw scented the air, catching WindClan's scent with a nod. "Okay!"
Skyleap set off at a fast speed but not to fast he showed echopaw some things around the territory like the place where he caught his first prey which was a large bramble bush he stopped by it and flicked his tail at it "caught my first prey here a squirrel i was hunting with my mentor dawnfrost when i smelled it and dived under the bush for it i caught it by the tail and dragged it out though i did catch a couple of thorns doing so" he said with a amused twitch of his whiskers remembering that day and the proud look in his mentor eyes he then started off again toward shadowclan border

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old June 26th, 2017, 04:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Skyleap set off at a fast speed but not to fast he showed echopaw some things around the territory like the place where he caught his first prey which was a large bramble bush he stopped by it and flicked his tail at it "caught my first prey here a squirrel i was hunting with my mentor dawnfrost when i smelled it and dived under the bush for it i caught it by the tail and dragged it out though i did catch a couple of thorns doing so" he said with a amused twitch of his whiskers remembering that day and the proud look in his mentor eyes he then started off again toward shadowclan border
Echopaw followed behind her mentor, ears pricked and eyes wide. "Wow!" She looked at the bramble bush, forgetting where she caught her first prey. Somewhere around camp, she assumed. She smiled, then followed. She parted her maw and cringed slightly at the ShadowClan scent.
Old June 26th, 2017, 06:18 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Stoneheart purred with amusement "of course we can" he said ( @SilverWinter did u forget about this XD )
(Oops, sorry, yeah I did lol) Starlingpaw sighed with relief. She leaped to her aching paws and led the way back to camp, grateful for the coming rest.

(I guess that's it, then? Should we move back to camp then?)
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:33 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post

"Fat indeed. And most of them don't even eat fresh mice or squirrels? They eat these gross, hard, crunchy TERD looking things." Her round furry lips tightened and curled up slightly to express her disgust with what was known as Kitty Kibbles. The idea that her knowledge of kittypets could be somewhat confusing to the forest cat flew right over her head and no explanation had been considered. To her, it was just, rather unimportant info, not to mention a boring topic. She would much rather talk of hunting, and climbing, and the sky, and exploring. One might call her whimsical and flighty on first encounter, but due to the fact that she hasn't...well...had any friends for quite a while, she tends to live in her head and her social skills may be a little off.

Peregrin smiled in agreement with the tom on the topic of similar names, "Yeah! Sparrow is a cool name; sparrows themselves are so cool----and tasty. My name is Peregrin because---well, I called myself that. I wanted a fresh start here, and I remember listening to an old mangy tom talking about these amazing falcons; these birds called peregrin falcons can fly so high they can reach the clouds!---and then they dive, straight down onto their prey from above. I've never seen one before but they day I do will be the best day of my life." The skinny she-cat purred for a few moments, relishing the thought. She then added, "Ah, yes, you forest cats and your clan life...what's it like? I can't even begin to imagine. Do you always stay here, in this forest? Do you ever travel and explore new places?"

After a few moments of discussion, she realized their lovely conversation was coming to an inevitable close. Well, at least she had made a friend. Whether or not she would ever see him again was unsure. Did clan cats engage with other non-clan felines? Likely not. She didn't want to leave---she wanted to know more about her new friend. But, of course, he had things to do; hunting, patroling, and apprentice training (whatever that meant). And, obviously, she had things to do today too...what were they again? Find some lunch, maybe stop by the little crick across the way for a drink...
Okay, so she had nothing to do. She would be lonely again. The funny thing was, she hadn't even really realized how lonely she was until this conversation. Not that it really mattered, because Sparrowstream had to go. She didn't want to hold him up or waste his time indulging in a silly, naive and insignificant loner.

"Right, of course...Im sure you have lots to do. And uh, yeah, I should really get going too---I have a ton of stuff to do today," Her tone was less convincing than she would have liked, "Maybe we'll meet each other again sometime? You never know. I'm usually around here around this time of day."

Now, as they said their goodbye's, Sparrowstream looked at her in such a way that caused her to notice something she hadn't before---about his eyes. They were two different colors. Captivated, she stared at them for a moment. She had never seen that before! A few, long, awkward seconds dragged on before she realized she was taking too long. Hoping he didn't take too much notice of her impolite staring, she cleared her throat and said, "Er, well, it was great to meet you, Sparrowstream. Really. I hope we do meet again. And, y'know, if you ever need me to do anything for ya, you know where to find me."

She flashed a toothy smile at him with a friendly wink before turning to walk away...slowly.
"I wouldn't be able to live if I had to eat those things. They sound disgusting." Sparrowstream meowed, scrunching up his nose in disgust. He was surprised that Kittypets still existed. With the things they ate, he supposed they would've died out a long time ago. They all needed a medicine cat. Although Sparrowstream wasn't too fond of Thunderclan's medicine cat. Wheatfur was... Well he was Wheatfur. Sparrowstream had gotten along much better with Surgesorm, Windclan's medicine cat, when he was an apprentice. But, he lived in Thunderclan now. No regrets.

The tom nodded in agreement. "Yes, sparrows are quite tasty. And they're also pretty, with all of those different shades of brown." He shifted from paw to paw, starting to get restless. Having Windlan in his blood, he was one of those cats who constantly had to move to keep his mind focused. And he's been standing still for too long, so his mind was starting to wander. As she talked about Peregrin Falcons though, Sparrowstream's eyes widened. "Wow! Those birds sound amazing! And hard to catch, if you ever saw one!" His multi-colored eyes shone with amazement at such a creature. "Our clan life? Definitely confined in our borders. We hunt, and patrol, and train, the basic stuff. But we also live with a lot of other cats, and have time to socialize within our clan, and outside of it sometimes too. Not really anything exciting.."

As the tabby realized that he actually had to get back to his clan duties, he could feel his heart sink with disappointment. He had wanted to continue the conversation with Peregrin, but she probably had some important things she needed to do as well. What they were he had no clue. He didn't know what loners did with their lives. He supposed they had a lot more free-time then he did though. Or maybe all loners worked together in some big, spread out loner clan. Sparrowstream had never thought of that possibility before, but the idea was promising. "Yeah, I do hope we can meet again." Sparrowstream cast his gaze up to the sky, studying the position of the sun. Memorizing it, he nodded, flicking his ears slightly. As he returned his gaze to Peregrin, he found her staring at him. He smilied slightly, not sure if he should say anything, or if she had just drifted off. She seemed like the type of cat that might do that. When she broke the connection, the warrior's tail flicked slightly, something that it always did when the tom was upset.

"Yeah, I hope we do." Sparrowstream repeated. He felt as if he shoots say something more, but all he could do was watch as she walked slowly away. Don't just let her walk away! Tell her you want to meet up with her again! Sparrowstrwam's conscience got the better of him, and he bounded after the Enby loner. "Ahem, Um, Peregrin? If you're not its tomorrow, would you like to meet up near here again? Maybe closer to the border though." Sparrowstream asked her, his ear-tips twitching, a common sign that he was slightly nervous. And he was, nervous about how she would answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@RedHead

Specklecloud padded distractedly through the forest, focusing more on the shadows casted on the ground than where she was going. Her eyes were glazed and distant, as they often were, showing that her mind was not in the forest currently. The molly's fluffy tail waved slowly back and forth as she walked at a slow stroll, her thoughts being brought back to her by a sudden bird call.

Remembering that she was supposed to be out hunting, her pelt heated up in embarrassment. Her thoughts had drifted away from her once again when she had meant to focus on bringing food back for the clan. The ginger cat paused her walk to scent the air, the distant smell of mouse hitting her senses. Her ears perked up and swiveled as she tried to pinpoint the tiny mammal's location and she crouched when she heard the rustling of leaves, turning to face the creature.

It was then that she realized her wandering had brought her to the border of Thunderclan, and she hesitated when she realized that her prey was just a tail length out of her clan's territory. She kept herself from hissing in frustration, before considering catching it anyways. At this particular border, it wasn't another clan's territory on the other side. However, she wasn't sure if this land belonged to a loner or rogue who would be unhappy with her hunting on it, and she was only supposed to hunt within Thunderclan borders. Specklecloud relaxed her crouch and sat with a sigh, staring at the tiny creature that would get to live. A huff of frustration escaped her as her eyes narrowed. "Stupid thing doesn't even realize I'm here, but I can't catch it," she murmured angrily to herself.
Burn had been casually hanging around his old clan'sborders, and he was just outside of them, performing an evening hunt and then planning to rest. The muscular ginger tomcat didn't expect to meet anyone out this late, especially not any clan cats. It was early evening, so maybe it wasn't that late, but Burn had always thought clan cats to be lazy. Even when he lived among them.

The secret of mouse hot his nose, and he followed it through the forest, a faint Thunderclan ever coming to his nose as well. He ignored it, intently focused on the prey. He supposed there would be many Thunderclam scents around, so close to the border. His sharp green eyes were able to spot the mouse, but he also spotted a she-cat sitting down, just staring in the direction the mouse was in. Burn hesitated a moment, tasting the air. He had definitely not crossed the scent line yet, and neither had the She-cat on Thunderclan's side.

Focusing his attention once more on the mouse, Burn made a swift leap, landing squarely on the mouse and killing it quickly. He lifted his paw to lick the blood off of it, and turned his green gaze to the Thunderclan warrior. "Hello there sweetheart. The name's Burn. What might yours be?" Burn would usually be more careful than this, but he wasn't interested in anything but simple flirting at this moment.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 27th, 2017, 07:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Upon approaching the training cave, Amberflame stopped and stared at her young apprentice. Sharp hues studied the younger cat's face before she sighed and stopped her 'tough' act. "Okay. Minkpaw, we're going to work on your fighting against WindClan cats first, okay?" Entering in, she glanced around before her hues once more settled on them. They were most likely excited - Amberflame remembered she had been - and she hoped, prayed, that they would be able to focus. She couldn't deal with much more of Minkpaw's shennanigans and she was confident that if she was forced to she would go insane. Training an apprentice was harder then she had thought. Especially this mute one. Already Amberflame was wondering if she had been up to the task. Had Gyrestar done the right thing entrusting her with Minkpaw? Should she have refused?

Would I have been allowed to refuse? Sighing, Amberflame made up her mind to do the best she could with them. No one could ask for more. Right? Right. "Okay. Listen, Minkpaw. If I'm a WindClan cat, the first thing you want to do is pin me down so you have me at your mercy. WindClan cats have a hard time getting up once they've been pinned down. Now, to do so, you could target the legs - but most WindClan cats have more stable legs, since they use the for running all the time. I would personally go for the side. When you're stronger, absolutely go for their legs. Any cat is going to have a very difficult time fighting once their legs are damaged." Was she teaching this right? Should she just show Minkpaw different moves and hope that they would use them in the right order? No... she couldn't expect Minkpaw to understand now.

"Okay. Listen very carefully, because I need to know how you want to learn this. If you want to learn by me explaining and then try, clock your head to the side. If you want to learn by me showing you while explaining, crouch down. If you want to jump right in and I'll give you pointers, jump at me." See, it wasn't a suicidal move. Amberflame was offering for them to! She was... okay with it. Yeah. Okay with it. @AbsurdJinx
Minkpaw stood a tail-length or so before Amberflame, a goofy look on their face as they displayed a distant smile and dull blue eyes. Their tail hung behind them, swaying slowly above the ground. They looked right at their mentor. Though seemingly not to listen, as it would appear to any watchers, Minkpaw absorbed Amberflame's advice like a sponge. They had been looking forward to the fighting part of training, and now that it had finally came, they were willing to pay attention. Minkpaw just always looked like they were somewhere else.

They were excited to actually take Amberflame's teachings, and use them. Which is exactly why Minkpaw immediately launched themselves at their mentor. Minkpaw, believing that even without any teachings they could successfully bring a WindClan cat to the ground, aimed for the older feline's legs. When it didn't come to combat, Minkpaw could be a very humble cat. But they were just so prideful when it came to battle! Perhaps, because they couldn't be proud via words they felt they needed to be proud via actions?

[ argh! mute characters that just don't think and just move are so difficult to write ]

Last edited by BEAR.; July 26th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:52 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Echopaw followed behind her mentor, ears pricked and eyes wide. "Wow!" She looked at the bramble bush, forgetting where she caught her first prey. Somewhere around camp, she assumed. She smiled, then followed. She parted her maw and cringed slightly at the ShadowClan scent.
Skyleap stopped at the border his fur slightly bristling as he gazed around and sniffed "if you've had a good sniff we'll go to riverclan border then if you want we can do hunting or fighting practice" he said

Old June 28th, 2017, 09:54 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
(Oops, sorry, yeah I did lol) Starlingpaw sighed with relief. She leaped to her aching paws and led the way back to camp, grateful for the coming rest.

(I guess that's it, then? Should we move back to camp then?)
(Yep) stoneheart followed her back to camp stopping when a scent of squirrell hit his nostril he turned towards a fern bush and dropped into a hunters crouch steathily stalking up to the bush suddenly he dived under it and appeared a moment later with a large squirell in his jaws